Can I Fly Too? | Sanders Side...

By HarperIsGonee

Everyone here has their own pair of wings they are born with. It can be the same color, or it could be differ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Pride Month Special
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
4th Of July Special
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Halloween Special
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Christmas Special
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three

Chapter Fifty-Six

549 48 25
By HarperIsGonee

WARNING: THIS STORY IS KINDA OLD SO IT'S KINDA CRINGE. I WAS YOUNGER WHEN I WROTE IT. JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!

"You asshole!" Remus screamed.

"Suck it, bitch!" Remy yelled back.

"Guys, stop fighting!" Emily tried.

"How the fuck am I in third?" Roman asked.

The four were playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Remus and Remy were fighting for first place, Emily was trying to get them to calm down, and Roman was just trying to get above sixth place.

Logan and Patton were on a date. Virgil was running late. Janus was still in the hospital.

Remus glared at Remy, "You coffee whore! You do NOT get to win all four courses!"

Remy flipped him off, "I get to do whatever the hell I want, last I checked."

Remus cursed the man out from under his breath, Remy laughing in victory.

"It's not over yet," Roman pointed out, "we still have one more race left before it shows the final results."

Remy grinned, "It won't matter, I won the last three, even if I get second, I still win."

Remus' wings bristled in anger, "I can still have this small victory!"

"Good luck with that, babe~" Remy winked, picking his controller up for the next race.

Emily sighed, "Not everything has to be a competition."

Remy gave her a look, "Says the one who cussed me out for beating you in Smash Bros."

Emily huffed, a sour look in her face, "That's completely different. That is MY game."

Remus growled, "I'm gonna snipe your dino ass."

"You wish," Remy snorted, "plumber boy."

Emily giggled, "Good luck everyone!"

The race started, Remus and Remy shouting and cussing each other out. Roman was doing decent, and cheered on his brother every now and then. Emily kept reminding everyone that it was just a game.

Remus ended up getting first that race, Remy second, Emily third, and Roman fifth.

Remy huffed, rolling his eyes, "Tch, whatever. I still won."

Remus grinned an evil grin, "Suck it, bitch," he repeated, mocking the other.

There was a knock at the door, but no one else seemed to hear but Roman. He stood up, walking away from the two arguing and Emily trying desperately to calm them down.

Roman chuckled, he loves his brother, but hell, he can be a bit much.

He opened the door, smiling brightly at seeing his boyfriend, "Virgil! Finally came, hm?"

The emo gave a nervous smile of his own, wings spread in a protective way, "Er, yep. I'm here. Just me."

Roman put his hands on his hips, raising an eyebrow, "Virgil.."

Virgil blew at his bangs, "Uh, I can't really stay here, just wanted to drop by and say hi real quick."

Roman gave him a look.

Virgil bit the bottom of his lip, "Look, you can't- can't tell anyone, ok?" he looked inside, wincing at the swears.

Roman looked back, "I'm going out! I'll be back in a bit!" he shouted, stepping out and shutting the door. He looked around outside, relieved when no one was outside. His wing tucked into his back, pressing against his back, trying to make it as flat as possible.

"I promise."

Virgil nodded, folding his wings, revealing a baby stroller behind him. Roman blinked in surprise.

Virgil turned to the stroller, lifting the hood up, a baby that was sleeping peacefully revealed. They had a light blue onesie, a stuff dolphin and a half empty bottle resting beside them.

Roman looked back at his boyfriend, "You have a kid?" he questions.

Virgil mistook the question, "N-No!" he quickly shook his head, "No! I'm just babysitting! I wouldn't- I'm not-"

Roman snorted, "I wasn't saying they were your biological kid, Emo Nightmare."

"Oh," Virgil said dumbly, looking at the sleeping baby with a soft look, "She's a friend's of my mom's that I'm babysitting for money. Her name is Yvonne."

Roman stepped closer to the baby, cooing at how she was trying to eat her fist in her sleep, "She is adorable!" he squealed quietly, not wanting to wake her up, "Didn't take you for the 'kid loving' type."

Virgil shrugged, seeming more relaxed, "They aren't horrible, just a lot of work, and my anxiety is much worse when giving the responsibility of a human being's life."

Roman gave Virgil a sympathetic look, "Well, Yvonne seems absolutely innocent."

"She is surprisingly easy to deal with," Virgil pointed out, "She eats and sleeps pretty well, and only fussed when I had to change her diaper."

His boyfriend snorted, "A baby that doesn't fuss, imagine." He took a closer look, gasping at a realization.

He pointed at the baby's dark blue, almost black, wings, "Look! She has baby feathers! Baby feathers, Virgil! Baby feathers are nothing but fluff! And she has them!"

There are three stages with wings. There are the baby feathers, which is literally just balls of fluff. Once those fall off, you grow a stronger pair of feathers. Teen feathers are feathers that are still growing. Once your feathers and wings stop growing, you officially have adult feathers, which only regrow once if removed.

Patton and Remy were the only ones with teen feathers in the group. Patton had the smallest wings, and was obviously a late bloomer. Remy's wings were big, and is only getting bigger with no sign of stopping.

Virgil laughed, "I know, I got to play with them."

"No fair!" the shorter pouted, looking over at emo, "My family doesn't have any cute babies with cute baby wings!"

"Sucks to be you."

Roman gently moved Yvonne's baby hair away from his eyes, melting as she leans into the touch.

He suddenly looked over, confused, "Why can't anyone know you're babysitting?"

Virgil glared at the closed door, "Because Remy will proceed to tell an embarrassing story that I refuse to say anything about."

Roman smirked, "I'm sure he'll tell me if I bribe him with enough coffee."

"You wouldn't."

"I might."

"Roman."

"Virgil."

The two starred at each other before bursting out into laughter. Virgil's was more of a chuckle, however.

Yvonne made a whine noise, the two teenagers quieting immediately. They looked at her skeptically. She blinked opening her big, blue eyes and sniffled, making a pouty face.

Virgil was quick on his feet, scooping her into his arms, curling his wings around her, "Shhh, it's ok Yvonne, I'm right here, shh.."

Yvonne whimpered, kicking out her tiny feet, but didn't cry. Roman leaned forward, offering a kind smile when she looked over at him.

"Hi Yvonne," he whispered, "I'm Roman! This hot stuff's hot boyfriend."

Virgil's face turned a shade of red, and rolled his eyes.

Yvonne blinked at him, her dark red wings twitching. Roman cooed, gently touching the balls of fluff, "You are absolutely adorable!"

Her wings were so very soft. She brought her fist up, trying to open uncurl her fingers. She eventually gave up, trying to eat her fist instead.

Virgil held her tighter, glancing at the house, muffled screams coming out of it.

He gave Roman a nervous look, "Do you want to maybe go somewhere else? Go for a walk or something? Yvonne doesn't need to be in there."

Roman nodded, "Sure! We can go for a walk and possibly stop somewhere along the way."

Virgil nodded, setting the baby back in the stroller. She kicked up, trying to wrap her fingers around her toy.

The two set out on a walk, Virgil pushing the stroller. He noticed that Roman hasn't hidden his wing.

He debated in his mind if he should point it out or not. Roman has nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of, yet it isn't his decision to tell the boy if he should keep them out or not. And if someone points it out, his boyfriend will most likely freak out.

"Er," he cleared his throat, "Your wing is out."

Roman's eyes widened, "Oh, thanks," he chuckled awkwardly. The red wing fluttered in his back, disappearing from view. He winced at the uncomfortable feeling, but it wasn't pain. He can deal with it for now.

"I didn't even remember I had to hide it in public, thanks for reminding me."

"You don't have to hide it.." Virgil grumbled, Roman not hearing it.

sorry for the late post, i was doing school stuff

!!!STAY INSIDE, BE BORED AND SAFE INSTEAD OF DYING ALONE AND WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 57 30
-Completed- Book 2 (The Sequel To The New Kid) Roman was known for his talent. He was an amazing singer and Football player. Everyone knew him, and e...
4.5K 245 28
Please read A/N for more details 10-7-20: #3 in loceit
120K 2.6K 102
so this is just a book with Sanders Sides x reader stuff, Please remember you are special! have an incredible day. I do not own sanders sides (obvio...
509K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...