Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
π™°πš—πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1K 93 22
By Koushilicious

“We’re here! Thanks Ethan hyung!” Jake said as soon as the car stopped at the front of their house.

“It’s nothing, pup. Let’s meet some other time once again, yeah?” Heeseung said and Jake immediately nodded excitedly.

“Alright, hyung. You know, I am only one call away” Jake said and giggled while going out of the car.

“Alright, alright. It’s getting late. Go inside your house now” Heeseung said.

“Oh, you wanna drop by for a minute? I’ll introduce you to my housemates” Jake suggested, making Heeseung laugh.

That would never happen, Jake, since Heeseung is a member of the Mamba.

“Maybe next time, pup. I also have to go now. Bye~” Heeseung said lastly before starting the engine once again which Jake just replied with a sweet “Bye” too before entering the house as he saw Heeseung’s car slowly disappearing on the way.

But as soon as Jake entered the house, all of the attention of his housemates are diverted to him as he saw all of them watching a movie in the living room.

“Oi so how’s your date?” Jay welcomed him with a crazy question.

“Jay-ah, that’s not a date” Jake just said while shaking his head.

“Suuuus~ I know what’s the meaning of that smile, hyung” Jungwon said with a silly smirk on his lips, teaming up with Jay to tease Jake who was busy taking off his shoes.

“Aishhh stop that” Jake just said while facepalming himself “I regret telling that to you, Sunoo” Jake said with a pout.

“News has wings, hyung. Teas are easy to spill” Sunoo said with both hands raised on his chest level, shrugging, reason for Jake to roll his eyes and let himself drop on the free space in the couch which is beside Sunghoon.

“Hey Sungie, what’s up?” Jake said as he attempted to receive a high five with the person beside him but he immediately failed as Sunghoon just ignored him, eyes fixed on the television while holding a bowl of popcorn in his hands so Jake just scooted closer to him to get some popcorn too.

But as soon as he did, Sunghoon immediately turned his head to Jake.

‘Did Jake change his perfume? I knew this smell. This is so… familiar’  Sunghoon thought to himself as he smelled something new to Jake.

“Did you buy new perfume?” Sunghoon asked but Jake just shook his head and answered “No, why?” He asked curiously but Sunghoon just shrugged.

“You smell like someone I knew” Sunghoon said nonchalantly.

“Really? I just tried Ethan hyung’s perfume since it really smells good, right? What do you think?” Jake asked while putting his flannel closer to Sunghoon to let him smell the perfume from his clothes but Sunghoon just pushed him softly, just enough for him to stop what he was doing.

“That smells like shit, Jake” Sunghoon just said with no expression before bringing his eyes once again to the television. Jake, on the other hand, just pouted and crossed his arms.

“Rude”

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Heeseung knocked inside their house as soon as he parked his car in their garage.

“Hey, boss. How’s your night?” Nicholas asked as soon as he opened the door.

“Aishhh, I just regretted riding a roller coaster after a long time” Heeseung said while touching the top of this nose bridge, making Nicholas cover his mouth using one of his hands, stopping his urge to laugh.

“Boss, don’t tell me, you--AHAHAHA” Geonu said beside him before letting out a very loud diabolical laugh together with Nicholas, making Heeseung roll his eyes in annoyance as he entered the house.

“Shut up, or I’ll kick your ass out of here” Heeseung said which is the reason for them to stop laughing.

“So, what information have you gathered, huh?” Geonu asked as he sat in front of Heeseung, looking so interested in what he was about to hear.

‘Oh, right. I almost forgot about that’ Heeseung said mentally as he sat a little straighter than he did before.

“Hmm.. let’s see..” Heeseung started, making Nicholas and Geonu wait for what tea he is about to spill.

“So basically, we got it right. Jake and Sunoo are from Australia so they just got here for about a month. They are completely not related to Veleno but they live altogether in the same house. They also got to call Sunghoon and Jay’s uncle, uncle Jimin” He explained while the two are just nodding, gesturing for him to continue speaking.

“So basically, Jake is clear. We can definitely say that he is not a member of Veleno because he is just too cute to be a criminal. Jake also looks like a puppy. For real, up close!” Heeseung said and smiled softly “And do you know that he also hates shrimp and loves ramyeon more than anything else? Gosh, I haven’t met anyone that has the same interest as me though” Heeseung said with a bright smile on his face.

“But even though he is kind, he’s also an evil. Do you know that he also took a photo of me while screaming in the Vikings?” Heeseung said in disbelief but chuckled afterwards “He also teased me a lot everytime we enter a new ride” Heeseung said and muttered “He’s cutely evil”

“Ohh, seems like you really enjoyed there, boss” Geonu said which Heeseung immediately anwer with a continuous nod.

“So how about the information about Veleno, not about Jake?” Nicholas asked with his arms crossed, making the smile on Heeseung’s lips disappear and snap back to the reality.

“Oh, yeah. Right” He muttered.

“Well, maybe I should meet Jake once again at the earliest possible time” Heeseung said before letting out a nervous laugh.

‘Aish. Why did you forget about your main mission, Heeseung. Arrgh!’

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

The dismissal time is coming very soon and Jake was just waiting patiently for any customers that still wanted to come in their shop. The night shifters are also there already, those who will replace the morning shifters which includes Jake and Sunoo.

“Excuse me, Jake. Do you have something to do?” one of his co-workers said.

“Ahh yes, I’m free as of now since we still don’t have new customers yet. Why? Do you need anything?” he asked.

“Actually, yes. Would you run some errands for me?”

“Yeah sure. What is it?’

“I’ll give the list, wait. Don’t worry, there’s only a few. You can also buy them at the convenience store near here” she said.

“Okay, okay. I got this. I’ll be back immediately” he said willingly before removing his apron and taking the list with him.

He then started to jog towards the convenient store to get there more quickly. He was still wearing their shop’s uniform with the list and money in his hands as he looked around the city’s structure and the sky already dark.

He spared a look for a while on his watch, and he still has 25 minutes before they go home. He smiled. Heeseung promised that he will pick him up tonight and he was very excited upon seeing him.

When he already bought everything that he needed, he started to go back to their shop as quickly as he could.

But right after he reached the front of their shop, someone just bumped into him hardly since the guy was running, using a lot of force, making the both of them stumble on the floor.

‘Good thing, there’s no such thing that would be broken here’  Jake thought to himself while starting to sit up and picking up the things that he bought.

“Oh shit” the guy whispered while trying his best to stand up.

But Jake suddenly familiarized the voice, making him look at him with wide eyes and shocked expression.

“Shit, Sunghoon? Why the heck are you running” Jake asked as soon as he stood up and started to help Sunghoon to stand up.

“Tss, you’re blocking the way” Sunghoon said with an annoyed expression while dusting off his clothes.

Jake then pursed his lips into a thin line while squinting his eyes on Sunghoon, head tilting a little.

“Don’t tell me, you’re doing a ‘mission’ once again” he said, emphasizing the word ‘mission’.

“Tsk, you don’t care about it though” he replied bluntly, making Jake roll his eyes to him.

But right after he was done saying those, they heard a whistle just near their place and Sunghoon immediately knew that they were the policemen.

"Oh fuck" he whispered under his breath before grabbing Jake's wrist and drag him to enter the shop.

"Yeah, I completely understand what was happening here" Jake said, grinning, making Sunghoon click his tongue.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you hide for a while, okay? Since I cannot accommodate you right after my shift is done. I only got 5 minutes left so you better behave here" Jake said and Sunghoon just nodded and sit on one of the seats near the glass walls while Jake, on the other hand, immediately went back to his work.

Five minutes of waiting ended really fast that Sunghoon doesn't even noticed the time. Jake, on the other hand, was now smiling while walking outside of the room for the employee's things to get all of his things and get ready to leave.

But when he saw Sunghoon still sitting on where he left him. He paused walking and immediately aproached him.

"Hey, Sungie! I thought you already left?" Jake asked and sat just beside Sunghoon.

"I'm still waiting for Jay's order but he didn't reply yet" Sunghoon just said.

"Oh. So what happened to your mission today, and why are the police chasing after you? You got caught, huh? You got caught?" Jake teased the younger but Sunghoon just looked at him with a warning eyes, making Jake zip his lips and gestured him to continue.

"Obviously, we got caught, and when we are actually running, I've got separated from the others, and that's the reason why I am here" Sunghoon explained.

"Ohh... kay" Jake just replied while nodding his head.

"Your shift is done?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yes but--" Jake said but he was cut off by Sunghoon's ringtone.

Sunghoon then answered the call. It was Jay.

"What did he say?" Jake asked.

"He said I can already go home alone since it will be easier for the cops to trace us if we meet" he said and turned his head to Jake "so you said your shift is already done, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jake said.

"Let's just ride the bus" Sunghoon said.

"Oww sorry Sungie, but Ethan hyung promised me to pick me up after work. I was just waiting for him, actually" he said, making Sunghoon felt a little rejected. He also invited him to ride the bus together.

"Ethan, Ethan, Ethan. You just met that guy yet you always hang out with him? How careless" Sunghoon said and rolled his eyes, making Jake giggle in his place.

"Ooh, then why do you sound so worried, huh?" Jake asked him with a teasing voice, making Sunghoon glare at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Jake. I just want you to be careful to yourself" Sunghoon said.

"It's the same, Sungie"

"What ever" Sunghoon just said, accepting his defeat, making Jake have his diabolic laugh just to tease Sunghoon, but his laughters was immediately cut off when he received a call.

"Oh, excuse me for a while" Jake said, politely.

It was Heeseung, so his lips immediately formed a smile which Sunghoon never fails to notice. He then just clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes upon reading the caller's identity.

'Ethan hyungie❤'

'What's with the heart? So corny'  Sunghoon thought.

"Hi hyung! What's up?" Jake answered the call delightfully and Sunghoon snorted.

"Hi pup, I just called because I have something to do for today. I'm really sorry that I can't pick you up"

"Ohh is that so? Don't worry, It's fine. You should do your priorities first"

"But you are my priority"

Jake then giggled at what his hyung said and replied with a very huge smile on his face.

"Hyung~ Stop it"

"Why? That's the truth, pup"

"Tss what ever you say"

"Okay okay. I have to hang up now and I'm really sorry once again. I'll make it up to you next time, okay?"

"Okay hyungie. Bye"

"Bye"

Then their call ended.

Jake then turned his head to Sunghoon with a sheepish smile on his lips.

"Uhmm is the offer still available?" He asked, making Sunghoon roll his eyes and started to fix his things, getting ready to leave.

"Definitely not. Go home by yourself" Sunghoon just said but Jake, being his naughty self still followed Sunghoon and Sunghoon noticed it so a small smile appeared to his lips, knowing that Jake would never notice it.

"Oh come on, Sungie. I know you want to be with me" Jake confidently said while trying to catch Sunghoon's pace of walking.

"Why would I want to be with you?"

"Duh, you just told me a while ago to ride the bus together" Jake said with a teasing voice, but actually, he is just afraid that Sunghoon would leave him there alone.

"Believe what you want to believe, I don't care anyways" he said, making Jake smile widely.

They then walked altogether towards the bus stop, side by side with each other with small smiles on their faces.

"So who is this Ethan guy then?" Sunghoon broke the silence between them.

"Oh Ethan hyung?" Jake started, reason for his smile to grow bigger than it was, making Sunghoon think that it is really a bad idea picking up that topic.

"Ethan hyungie is just someone different but I can't even point out what. He is something special to me. His smile is so different to everyone that it makes me smile too. His eyes are so beautiful, shining. They are always shining whenever I look at them. Everything about him is so attractive. I can't even tell you how much that guy makes me happy whenever we meet" Jake said enthusiastically and Sunghoon could really see the adoration of the older. He was happy to see Jake happy about something, but knowing that it was not because of him makes him feel a pang on his chest.

He was hurting but he shouldn't, right?

"Jake, you have a crush on him" Sunghoon nonchalantly said.

Jake's eyes widened at what Sunghoon said so he looked at Sunghoon with fear in his eyes.

"Shit, you think so?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. Why are you looking at me as if you committed a crime?" Sunghoon asked.

"I am so fucked up" he whispered but Sunghoon could definitely hear what he said.

"What? That's completely fine. You could definitely watch Jay and Jungwon being flirty all around the house. Nothing's wrong with it, Jake" Sunghoon said, which made Jake let out a deep sigh.

"You see, my father would definitely be mad once he knew about this" Jake said with a low voice, making Sunghoon look at him with worried eyes.

"Why would he be mad?"

"He does believe that a man is only for a woman and a woman is only for a man. We're both man so I am completely fucked up"

"Oh, so he is a homophobe"

'Everything that he does is only for the sake of the whole kingdom so I can't blame him with that. Hence, it is also the rule he made in Sapphirila, who I am to contradict that? Besides, I am a prince. I should follow it whether I like it or not'  he thought to himself.

But while his mind is busy running deep thoughts about the issue, a hand suddenly held his arm to turn his body towards him.

"Hey, Jake. Love has no gender, okay? We cannot control the feelings inside us. Hence, it is just a crush, you still got a lot of time to know if your feelings are real though" Sunghoon said but something inside him was still hurting without even knowing why.

And with that, Jake stared at him with amusement, before a smile let out from his lips. The sight also made Sunghoon feel his heart beat with such pace.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sunghoon asked.

"It just feels different, especially that it came from your own lips" Jake said before letting out a soft giggle. "Thank you so much, Sungie" Jake said while looking straight at Sunghoon's eyes, making Sunghoon feel his heart melting.

His smile really affected Sunghoon in such different way.

'I really feel happy, helping you find out your feelings, but why is there something feels... hurting inside me?'

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚘𝚢𝚊? 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎? 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!

𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝙽𝙷𝚈𝙿𝙴𝙽!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗❣️
𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 15.7K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...
241K 12.3K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. πŸ’Œ dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...
155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
163K 8.8K 30
"Uhm.. I know it's not my business but you look a little sad and lonely so.. wanna join our water balloon fight??" In which Jake accidentally mistake...