In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™°πšŒπš 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1: πš†πš˜πš•πš π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2: πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3: π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4: π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6: π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Όπš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7: π™½πš’πšπš‘πš πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8: π™»πšžπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9: πš†πš˜πš•πš'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10: π™²πš˜-πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŽπš›
π™°πšŒπš 2

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11: π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’

238 12 0
By harrypotter010803

Stiles, Y/n and Scott stood in Scott's room, while the teen rummages through multiple drawers in his desk. Stiles sat on the chair located in the corner of the room, with Y/n sitting on the arm of it as they watch him run around the room. Scott had apologized to the female for the events of his second full moon, the girl accepting his apology with the promise that if he tries anything again, she'll follow through with her promise of shoving wolfsbane up his ass.

"Call it again."

"It's not here." Stiles says for the fifth time. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have me and Y/n. And 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

While Y/n and Stiles ram the latter's jeep into the back of the car, ruining the date between Peter, and Ms. McCall, Derek had lead Jackson to the Hale house. Derek planned to kill the boy, but he was saved by Scott. Unfortunately, the hunters showed up, firing wolfsbane laced bullets into the house. Derek was able to duck in time, but Scott wasn't as lucky. Scott was hunched in a corner, coughing up black blood as he held his stomach that was bleeding black.

Derek quickly shoved him out the back door, before tearing through the front, distracting the hunters causing Scott to successfully escape into the woods. He was later found by Deaton, who knew about the supernatural all along.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha - they're not gonna kill him."

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know?" Stiles shrugs as Scott tosses his pillow across the room, still looking for his phone. "They use Derek to get Peter - problem solved."

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own." Scott begins to pants heavily. "Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me!"

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting." Y/n piped in.

"You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die."

Stiles tilts his head. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?"

Scott's head suddenly snaps up, looking out window.

"What?"

"My Mom just got home from work."

"Is she okay?" Y/n moves to stand by him, peeking out the window to see his mom's van parked in front of the house. "What's she doing?"

Scott's face turns grave. "Crying."

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles rests his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"I have to."

The next day after school, Y/n, Lydia and Allison were finally able to go dress shopping for the formal on Friday. Although Allison is the only one who actually has a date, Lydia deciding to go solo to prove that she does not need a man to make her feel good about herself. Y/n was a different story. Although she has been asked by multiple boys at school, she still held out hope for a certain sarcastic boy to ask her.

Stiles' and her's relationship is still up in the air, she hoped he would've asked her by now.

"Nothing's wrong, I just - I have a lot on my mind." Allison was saying as the three girls stepped onto the escalator at the Beacon Hills mall that lead up to Macy's. Y/n held her phone in her hand, glancing up as they reached the top.

"You could smile, at least." Y/n mutters, nudging the girl softly in the side. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'?"

"Smile, Allison. We're buying you a dress." Lydia says, before she walks away, beginning her search for the perfect dress.

Y/n goes to follow her but stops at the sight of a familiar head leaning against the perfume kiosk outside the store.

Stiles smells the cap of cologne in his hand. He sprays it in front of his nose, the intense smell causing the boy to have a sneezing fit. He shakes his head, putting the bottle down. He turns his head at the sound of heels clicking against the tiled floor. Y/n stands behind him, an amused smile on her face.

He smiles wide, waving at the girl as she stops in front of him.

"Hey."

"Hey," Y/n smiles, looking up at the boy in front of her. "What are you doing here?"

"Allison texted me." Stiles nods his head to the brunette standing near the entrance to Macy's. When Y/n turned to look at the girl, Allison winks before going in to find Lydia, the girl already having an armful of possible dresses.

"I see."

Stiles rubs his palms on his jeans, feeling them begin to sweat as she turns to look back at him.

"Do want to go to the formal with me?"

Stiles closes his mouth, glancing at the girl who tilted her head to the side, expecting an answer from the boy.

"Ye-yeah." He breathes, causing the girl to grin.

She lifts herself up on her toes, pressing a kiss to the corner of Stiles' jaw. She grabs his hand, pulling him into the store behind them.

Once locating where the dresses were, Y/n lets go of Stiles' hand, heading towards the first rack she sees. For the next twenty minutes, Stiles followed the girl, carrying ten dresses in his arms as she heads towards the next rack.

"Oh - okay, so are you just gonna - try these on right now? All of them? Is this a 24 - hour Macy's?"

After spending two hours at the store, Y/n finally found the perfect dress. It was a light pink dress made from silk. The sleeves were off the shoulders, the bust was tight against her until it flowed out around her waist. The part that sold the girl completely on the dress was the pockets.

It was the day of the formal and Y/n was sitting in front of her vanity mirror. She swiped the nude color lipstick across her lips, rubbing her lips together. Reaching down, she slips on her white heels, before standing up from her chair. She chose to curl her hair slightly to give her slight waves in her hair. She wore a flower crown around her head, the flowers a darker shade of pink. She kept her makeup natural, going for a brown smokey eye with white in the corner of her eyes.

Lydia knocked on her door, pushing it open a minute after. She turns to look at her sister, smoothing her own dress across her body. Lydia crosses the room to stand beside Y/n, the two staring at their reflection in the mirror in front of them.

"You look beautiful." They say at the same time. They look over at each other, laughing as they wrap their arms around each other. They pull away suddenly at the sound of the doorbell ringing, their mother calling out to them from downstairs. Y/n turns towards her bed and grabs her clutch, following Lydia out the door.

Walking down the stairs, Y/n glances up from behind Lydia, smiling as she catches Stiles watching her from the bottom of the stairs. He wore a white t-shirt, black dress pants, with a pink tie the shade of Y/n's dress.

Stiles holds his hand out for Y/n as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, pressing a kiss to the crown of her head.

"Hi." He smiles down at the girl, intertwining their fingers together.

"Hey."

Ms. Martin suddenly enters the main hall, holding a camera in her hands and she smiles at the sight of the teens standing by the door.

"Pictures!" She calls ushering them over to her.

The next twenty minutes, Ms. Martin directed them in different poses. She wanted individual shots, a picture of all three together, a picture of Y/n and Stiles, and one of Y/n and Lydia.

As the camera flashes away, Ms. Martin moving side to side, Y/n throws her head back, so it rests on Stiles' chest. The boy stood behind her, resting his head in the crook of her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist. He laughs slightly, as Y/n huffs, annoyed at the amount of pictures her mother took.

"Mom." Y/n whines. "We're going to be late."

Ms. Martin sighs, but reluctantly nods putting the camera on the side table. She opens her arms for her daughters, the three women embracing. Lydia and Y/n plant a kiss on her cheek as Stiles leans against his jeep. He pulls the passenger seat forward, offering his hand to Lydia as she climbs in to his jeep, the girl getting a ride with them.

Y/n makes her way down the path, waving goodbye to her mom over the shoulder. Stiles bows playfully, offering her his hand.

"My lady."

Y/n giggles, dipping into a curtsy, placing her hand in his slightly larger one. Stiles pulls her towards him, leaning in to kiss the tip of her nose, wide smiles on both of their faces.

A camera flashes in the corner of her eye, causing Y/n to groan.

"Mom!"

"Sorry! It was cute."

Stiles pulls into the school parking lot, pulling into a space before shutting the engine of his jeep off. He climbs out, holding his seat forward allowing Lydia to climb out. Lydia smoothes her dress out as Stiles goes to open the car door for Y/n.

"Jackson." Lydia says looking at the boy before her as he walks by her with Allison on his arm. "You look handsome."

Jackson scoffs. "Obviously. It's Hugo Boss."

Lydia rolls her eyes, turning on her heel before storming off into the school. Y/n places her hand in Stiles, sliding off the seat as he closes the door behind her. She pulls her sweater closer towards her, feeling the wind kiss the back of her neck.

Stiles presses a kiss to her forehead as they begin to walk towards the school. "You look beautiful."

Y/n blushes, raising their intertwined hands to her mouth to kiss the back of his. "You look handsome."

Stiles grins wide, holding the door open for her. As she steps into the school, she faintly hears the beat of the drums from the live band the school hired for the dance. As they step in, Y/n glances around her seeing tables on one side of the gym with a table full of food and drinks on the other side. Stiles places his hand on the small of her back, guiding her through the dancing crowd. He directs her to a nearby table, pulling out a chair for her to sit.

Y/n sheds her white sweater, placing it on the chair behind her. Stiles and Y/n sit there, watching the crowd dance in front of them. Stiles glances over at Y/n seeing the girl staring at the crowd around them.

"You wanna dance?" Stiles asks suddenly, pointing at the crowd behind his shoulder.

Y/n purses her lips.

"In a little bit."

Stiles shakes his head, standing out of his chair. "You know what? Let me try that again. Y/n - get off your cute little ass and dance with me now."

"Interesting tactic." Y/n raises a brow. "I'm gonna stick with no."

"Y/n, get up - okay? You're gonna dance with me." Stiles rants, waving his hands around. Y/n leans forward in her seat. "Y/n, I've had a crush on you since the third grade. And I'm also pretty sure that I'm the only one who knows how amazing you really are. Uh - huh. You'll eventually go off and write some insane mathematical theorem that wins you the Nobel Prize."

Y/n smirks. "A Fields Medal."

"What?" Stiles frowns.

Y/n stands to her feet, holding her hand out towards the boy. She wraps her hand around his, using her free hand to straighten his tie.  "Nobel doesn't have a prize for mathematics. The Fields Medal's the one I'll be winning." Y/n presses a kiss to his upturned nose. "And I was joking. I'd love to dance with you."

Y/n pulls the boy behind her, causing Stiles to fist pump the air behind her back

Scott, who wasn't suppose to be at the dance due to his grades, smiled as he watched his best friend dance with the girl he's liked all his life. He scans the crowd, looking for Allison, hoping to make eye contact with her. His eyes connect with someone else's, however.

"McCall!" Coach shouts, catching sight of the boy staring back at him. Scott jumps to his feet, desperately trying to hide. "I see you! Come here, buddy. Come here. McCall!" Coach shoves students out of his way, running towards Scott. "Get outta my way! McCall! It's a small gym, buddy. I'm gonna find you. I gotcha, McCall! Come here, come here!"

Scott runs towards Danny, just as a slow song echos around the gym. "Danny, Danny, dance with me."

Danny pauses. "What?"

"Dance with me."

"No."

"Please! Right now! Right now!"

Ignoring Danny's protest, Scott hauls the boy onto his feet. He wraps his arms around Danny's neck, forcing Danny to put his around Scott's waist.

"McCall!" Coach suddenly appears next to them. "You're not supposed to -." He pauses at the sight in front of him. "What the hell are you do - What the hell are you doing?"

At Coach's question, the band suddenly stops playing, everyone turning their eyes to face the group.

Scott wraps his arms around Danny tighter. "Yes, coach?"

"Okay, ho - ho - ho - ha ha. Hold on, you - I was just saying he's not supposed to -." Coach stutters, noticing everyone staring at him with judgmental looks in their eyes. He holds his hands up. "I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't - 'You guys don't think - You don't - I - I was -. Just dance, everybody." Coach suddenly calls, backing away from the group. "Just dance! Dance! It's a party!"

Scott lets go of Danny before taking off, shouting over his shoulder. "Thanks, dude, I owe you!"

Stiles pulled Y/n closer to him, the girl resting her head in the crook of his neck. His hands grasp her waist tighter, drawing her in. He rested his head against hers, feeling her hair brush against his cheek. Y/n turns her head to the side. She pauses as she notices her sister, step out of the gym. A pit rests in her stomach, telling her to follow.

Stiles pulled back to look at the girl, feeling her turn her head to the side.

"You okay?"

"Lydia." Y/n mumbles, pulling away from the boy completely, only holding onto his hand.

"What?"

"I need to find Lydia."

"I'll go with you." Stiles follows as she pulls him behind her. They step off the dance floor before turning into the hallway.

For the last ten minutes, Stiles and Y/n walked around the entire school and could not find Lydia anywhere. After looking in the gym for the second time, they walk out and into the hallway. They stop as they notice Jackson stumble towards them. Y/n grabbed his arm as he went to walk past her. He turns her head to look at her, Y/n swallowing at the sight of him.

His face was ghost white, slick with sweat as he looks between the two.

"Where the hell have you been? Did you see Lydia?" Y/n asks, pulling the boy in front of her. Jackson shifts his gaze away from her causing the girl to furrow her brows. "What? What's wrong?"

"I - I was out behind the school, and I - I was - out -." Jackson started, his voice just above a whisper. Stiles moves closer, eyeing the boy in front of him.

"What happened? Jackson. What did you do?"

"Jackson!" Lydia Martin shouts, walking further onto the lacrosse field. Her breath forms a small cloud around her as she wraps her arms around her bare arms. "Jackson! Jackson!"

The lights surrounding the field suddenly switch on. Lydia looks around her. Her eyes scan the area for any sign of the jock, stopping when she catches sight of a figure standing in the shadows. "Jackson, is that you?"

The figure moves closer.

"Jackson, is that you?"

The figure steps into the light, revealing Peter. He stalks towards the teenage girl, his fangs extending from his mouth as his eyes glow a searing crimson.

Y/n turns the corner, her face paling at the sight of Peter lunging towards her sister.

"Lydia! Run!" Y/n shouts, feeling her feet sink into the cold grass as she sprints towards her sister. Once Lydia was within reach, Peter sinks his teeth into the soft skin of her side, blood bleeding rapidly from the wound.

Stiles, who was looking for Lydia in another direction, pales at the sound of Y/n's terrified screams, followed by a shout of pain.

"Y/n!" He yells, heading towards the direction of the scream. Standing in the middle of the lacrosse field was Peter, with two bodies laying below him. Lydia's breathing was slow, the girl softly crying at the pain in her side as she stares at her sister's body. Y/n laid directly underneath Peter, the girl's shoulder covered in blood. Her flower crown laid on the ground beside her body.

Stiles falls to his knees in front of her, reaching to embrace her in his arms but Peter crouches over her, his chin covered in blood. "Don't kill her. Please."

"Of course not." Peter runs one of his clawed fingers over the supple skin of Y/n's cheek, smearing her blood. He moves his hand down, pressing lightly on her jugular.

Stiles freezes.

"Just tell me how to find Derek."

"W - what?"

"Tell me how to find Derek Hale."

"I don't know that." Stiles scoffs, not tearing his gaze from the girl in front of him. "How would I know that?"

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth - Or I will rip her apart." Peter extends his fangs again, moving to bite Y/n's neck. He stops at the sound of Stiles' panicked voice.

"Look - Look, I don't know, okay? I sw - I swear to god, I have no idea."

"Tell me!" Peter yells, his voice echoing around him causing birds to fly out of the trees surrounding them.

"Okay, okay, okay, look, I - I think he knew -."

"Knew what?"

"Derek," Stiles gasps. His eyes dart between Y/n and Peter. "I think he - I think he knew he was gonna be caught."

"By the Argents?"

"Yeah."

"And?" Peter presses.

"When they were shot, he and Scott - I think he took Scott's phone." Stiles moves closer towards Y/n, Peter allowing him to do so, pressing his hand against her neck to stop the bleeding. He takes his tie off, pressing it against Lydia's side as well.

"Why?"

"They all have GPS now." Stiles starts. "So if he still has it and if it's still on - you can find him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 10.3K 30
❝Do you need a pen?❞ That one simple phrase was the start of a friendship between two girls. A future hunter and an alpha. But what will become o...
4.7K 264 68
She was living normal high School life. After the bite Anna Edwards was fighting, losing and, loving. Learning to work everything out and learning th...
665K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...