In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™°πšŒπš 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1: πš†πš˜πš•πš π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2: πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3: π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4: π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6: π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Όπš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7: π™½πš’πšπš‘πš πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8: π™»πšžπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9: πš†πš˜πš•πš'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11: π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŽπš›
π™°πšŒπš 2

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10: π™²πš˜-πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš—

196 12 0
By harrypotter010803

Y/n watched as Derek and Peter left the critical care unit, leaving her and Stiles huddled in the corner of the room. Stiles had his arm wrapped around the girl's waist, holding her shaking frame as the door shut behind the two werewolves. Stiles helps the girl shakily stand up, her still petrified at the sight of her flinging Peter into the wall.

Stiles helped her into the jeep, softly closing the door behind her. He runs towards the driver's side before quickly reversing out of the parking space. Y/n was silent the entire way to the school, Stiles occasionally glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. Stiles had a lot racing through his mind. His head was spinning with the new information that happened all within the span of two hours. Derek's uncle was the Alpha. He's responsible for the killings, getting Allison to the school, turning Scott.

Not to mention the beauty next to him, who is suddenly anything but human. When the beam of light shot out of Y/n's hands, Stiles didn't know what to think. The girl he had a crush on forever was suddenly part of the supernatural world.

Y/n kept her eyes focused ahead of her, the girl not entirely sure what happened. As Stiles pulled into the school parking lot and he shut the engine off, they sat in silence for a minute. Y/n lifted her head that was resting against the window, and looked over at Stiles. The boy stared at his hands that was holding onto the steering wheel.

Y/n broke the silence. "The first time it happened was the night of the parent teacher's conference."

Stiles lifted his gaze, staring into her eyes as she spoke. "When the cougar was running around the parking lot, your father was chasing it. When he went to shoot it, the car, as you know, didn't see him and almost hit him. When I saw what was about to happen, I panicked. I flung my hands out, and that's when it happened. It knocked your father to the side, and that's when you went to check on him." Y/n moves her gaze from Stiles to her hands. "I thought it was a trick of the light, or my imagination but it happened again."

Stiles reaches his hands out to grab hers, encasing her shaking one into his warm hand. "When Scott asked to talk to me on the day of his second full moon, he tried to kiss me." Stiles' hand clenches hers, holding onto it tightly. "I pushed him off of me, and tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist. I shoved against, and like with Peter, Scott was pushed across the room.

"I don't know how or why this is happening to me, but I don't know what to do." Y/n cries, shaking her head, causing Stiles to wrap his arm around her head, allowing her to rest it on his shoulder.

"I'll help you." He murmurs into her hair, pushing the strands away from her face. "I'll be with you, and I'll help you."

The two sit in silence, the occasional whimper coming from Y/n followed by words of comfort from Stiles. After five minutes, Y/n pulled back from Stiles, using her hands to wipe her cheeks, feeling the tight sensation of dried tears on her cheeks. Stiles runs his thumb over her cheek, wiping the stray tears that she missed.

"God." Y/n sniffled, wiping her tears. "I bet I look like a train-wreck."

Stiles shakes his head. "You're beautiful. You'll always be beautiful."

Y/n smiles and leans into his hand that was still on her cheek. She turns her head and presses a kiss to the middle of his palm, closing her eyes as Stiles rest his forehead on hers.

The moment was broken by the sound of Stiles' phone ringing in his pocket. He fishes it out before pressing the green button.

"Hello?"

"Dude, we have a huge problem." Scott mutters, holding his neck as it healed the claw marks left by Peter's claws.

"Trust me... I know."

The next day, Y/n decided to add some normal into her life by doing what all teenage girls do when a dance is days away. Dress shopping.

Although, Allison had a different idea in mind, and Y/n was regretting wearing high heels.

"Allison, when you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping,  a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." She mutters, cursing as her foot tripped on a stick buried under the leaves.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something." The brunette says, glancing at Lydia who was walking on her other side. "Jackson asked me to the winter formal."

Lydia pauses. "Did he?"

"Yeah."

"Just as friends." Allison clarifies, glancing at the girl. "But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure. As long as it's just friends."

Allison stops suddenly, dropping the bag she had slung over her shoulder. She pulls out a bow and arrow, as well as a peculiar looking arrow head.

"What does that do?" Y/n questions as Allison screwed the head onto her arrow.

"We're about to find out."

She notches the arrow into the slot, before pulling back on the string. Her elbow is pulled back straight, the string touching the side of her cheek slightly. She aims at a tree a good distance away from them before releasing the arrow. It soars through the air, before finding its mark in the tree. A flash of white suddenly sparks, blinding the girls, before it fizzles out.

"What the hell was that?" Y/n mutters.

"I don't know."

"Well, that was fun!" Lydia claps her hand sarcastically as Allison suddenly begins to look around her. "Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out?"

"Hold this." Lydia holds out her hands as Allison drops the bow into it, the girl looking up confused.

"What? Why?"

"Because I thought I heard something." Allison takes a step forward.

"So what if you heard something?"

"So, I want to find out what that something is."

"Don't worry. It's probably nothing." Y/n reassures her sister, the two watching as Allison walks further into the woods.

"Well, what if that nothing is something and that something is something dangerous?" Lydia calls after her. Allison shrugs.

"Shoot it."

The two girls spent twenty minutes waiting for Allison to return, by the time she did, both Martins were pissed. After chewing Allison out, the three girls collectively decided to go shopping tomorrow.

Y/n sighed as she step into her room, shutting the door behind her. It was nearing six o'clock by the time she got home, the girl exhausted from last night's events. She laid on her bed, staring at her ceiling as her phone played music next to her. She raised her hand up into the air, staring at it. She waved it softly, expecting to see white light casing it, but nothing. She thrust it forward, nothing. She held her hand out with her wrist pointed up, nothing. She sighed, turning to groan into her pillow.

Her music suddenly cut out, causing the girl to look down at her phone.

Stiles:

         I'm outside.

Furrowing her brows, the girls rises from her bed and walks towards her window. Pulling the curtain back, sure enough, sitting in her driveway was the familiar blue jeep with the driver leaning against it.

She walks out of her room, down the stairs and out the front door after sliding a pair of shoes on. She shuts the door behind her, catching the attention of the boy.

Stiles moved towards the door quickly, greeting her with a kiss on the head as she stared up at him in confusion. "We need to go."

"What?"

"Scott called me." Stiles explains as he opens the passenger side door of the jeep. Once she was inside, he closes it before running to the driver's side. He shuts the door and pulls out of the driveway, glancing at her as he does. "Peter is taking his mom out on a date."

"Ok?" Y/n was still confused, knowing she is missing a great chunk of the story.

"Long story short, Scott wants us to crash their date."

"Ok." Y/n shrugs accepting it. "How?"

"I didn't get that far yet." Following the location of Ms. McCall's phone, Stiles pulled onto the road they were on, gaining on them. The dot signaling Melissa's location was suddenly inches from theirs causing Stiles to look up. Spotting the car on the side of the road, Stiles glances at Y/n.

"Seatbelt?"

"Yeah."

"Good, hold on." Stiles jerks the wheel suddenly causing the jeep to jerk to the right, before ramming into the back bumper of the silver car.

"Oh!" Melissa shouts as she feels the car jolt suddenly. She quickly steps out, followed by Peter, groaning at the sight of the car before her. "Oh, are you kidding me? Stiles!"

Stiles hops out, followed by Y/n, the former acting like he wasn't tracking her. "Ms. McCall?"

"Yes!"

"Wow, this is... This is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles mutters, glancing at Y/n. "I mean... I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere."

Melissa scoffs, moving closer to her son's best friend. "Came out of nowhere! We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles."

"How crazy is that?" Y/n suddenly chimes in, eyeing Peter whose looking around them. "I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know, do like an accident report thing."

That catches Peter's attention. "I don't think that's necessary."

"Are you sure?" Stiles suddenly grabs his neck. "I think I'm feeling a little whiplash."

"Whiplash? You hit us!"

"I don't know, there's something definitely wrong with my neck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
7.5K 289 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...
25.7K 596 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...