In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™°πšŒπš 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1: πš†πš˜πš•πš π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2: πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3: π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4: π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6: π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Όπš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7: π™½πš’πšπš‘πš πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8: π™»πšžπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10: π™²πš˜-πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11: π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŽπš›
π™°πšŒπš 2

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9: πš†πš˜πš•πš'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš—πšŽ

239 14 2
By harrypotter010803

The sound of tires screeching across the pavement breaks the silence that hangs over Beacon Hills. A black Camaro whips arounds the corner at a high speed, two of the occupants holding on for dear life as the driver wore a bright smile.

Stiles, being it the passenger seat, holds onto the handle attached to the roof of the car. Scott was sat in the back, grabbing the seatbelt on either side of him, wrapping them around his body, as the speedometer reached 140 mph.

"Y/n, if you go any faster, you'll kill us before they have a chance to."

The girl looks at the rearview mirror, watching as the car behind them belonging to Kate Argent matches their speed, a foot in between the bumpers. Ignoring the boys' pleas, she presses the gas harder, literally flooring it as they leave Kate's car behind in a cloud of dust. Scott looks out the back window, watching as the hunter's car suddenly stops, before it turns to head in the opposite direction,

"They're gone." Scott mutters causing the girl to frown, before reluctantly stepping on the brake. The car begins to return to at least 10 mph above the speed limit.

They turn their heads at the sound of the police scanner in Stiles hands as it crackles to life. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."

Y/n smiles before slamming her foot on the gas, launching Scott and Stiles back against their seats. Wrapping her hand around the handbrake, she pulls up on it as she jerks the wheel to the left, causing it to drift through the wide door leading into the iron works. The sound of gunfire echos around them as Y/n pulls up beside Derek, the wolf hiding behind a set of crates.

"Get in." Stiles mutters as he climbs into the backseat.

Derek launches his body into the car, barely able to shut the door behind him as Y/n slams on the gas, tires squealing as they escape the cops and the Argents.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott immediately snaps once Y/n drove them a safe distance away.

"Damn it, I had him!"

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles pokes his head out between the two seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up."

"Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles trails off, Derek shooting him an annoyed look causing the boy to move towards the back.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek shoots a dark look at Scott causing the boy to roll his eyes.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles cuts in, but Derek keeps his mouth shut. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

Y/n nods. "Yeah, all three of us." Derek glares at them causing the girl to roll her eyes. "Or just him. I'll be here. Totally not listening."

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out." Derek huffs. "She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

Stiles blinks. "Our chemistry teacher? Why him?"

"I don't know yet."

"What's the second?"

"Some kind of symbol." Derek fishes the drawing out of his pocket, holding it out. He glances around the car, looking at the teens. He stops as he sees a look of recognition appear across Scott's face. "What? You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace."

The next day at school, Stiles sent Scott on a very important mission. It was the young wolf's job to acquire the mysterious necklace that hangs around the neck of the youngest Argent. Y/n was not there to offer advice on how to get Allison to not avoid Scott anymore, so it was entirely up to Stiles.

Meanwhile, Y/n was glued to her sister's side, having heard from the girl that Jackson has broken up with her. By text. So to say the youngest Martin was pissed at the jock was an understatement. Although she did not like the teen, he made her sister happy, and that was all that was important to her.

Together, the two sisters skipped their shared class before lunch, hiding in Lydia's car while they shared a bowl of fries, Y/n stole from the cafeteria. For those fifty minutes the two girls sat and talked, sharing laughs as they ate the fries. By the time they re-entered the school, Lydia was back to being the girl who didn't give a shit. Y/n left her sister's side, watching as Stiles walked out of a classroom down the hall.

She runs up to the boy and jumps onto his back. The boy stumbles slightly, his books slipping from his hands, but the girl catches them, holding them to her chest. Stiles wraps his hands on her jean-clad thighs, pushing her higher up onto his back. Stiles carries her on his back through the hall, both of them ignoring the stares they received from the other students. Y/n rests her head on his, feeling his buzzed hair brush against her cheek. Stiles suddenly stops walking, Y/n raising her head to see why.

Scott stood in front of them, a panicked expression on his face.

"Jackson knows."

Stiles and Y/n blink. "How the hell did he find out?"

"I have no idea."

"Did he say it out loud, the word?" Y/n asks.

"What word?"

"Werewolf." Stiles whispers as the girl slides off his back. "Did he say, 'I know you're a werewolf'?"

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly."

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems." Y/n walks out from behind Stiles not noticing that she slipped her hand in to his. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?"

Stiles swears. "Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure. Right now."

"Does he know about Allison's father?"

"I don't know." Scott runs his fingers through his hands as the two teens in front of him share a look.

"Okay, where's Derek?"

"Hiding, like we told him to." Scott answers looking between them. "Why?"

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles glances at Y/n from the corner of his eye. She steps in front of him as Scott chimes in.

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals."

"And it's your first game." Y/n reminds him, but Stiles sends her a strained smile.

"I know, I know." He runs his free hand over his mouth, blowing out a breath of air. "Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

"She's in my next class."

"Get the necklace." Stiles orders as he walks away from his friend, Y/n following him with their hands still intertwined in between them.

After leaving Scott in the hallway after ordering him to get Allison's necklace, Stiles and Y/n did not see each other for the rest of the day. When the final bell rang, announcing the end of the school day, the two met each other in the parking lot.

Scott was unsuccessful in getting Allison's necklace. In one of their shared classes, Scott sent pictures of the two during their relationship, causing Allison to run out of the classroom, crying. Scott ran after her where Allison told him to not to talk to her anymore.

Stiles pulls into the driveway in front of his house and cuts the engine of his jeep. Running around the front of the car, Stiles pulls the door open and extends his hand, helping Y/n jump down from seat. She grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder as Stiles leads the way into the house. Shutting the door behind her, she kicks off her sneakers and follows Stiles up the stairs.

Stiles decided to find out who sent the text message to Allison the night they were attacked by the Alpha. Y/n volunteered to help as Lydia was hanging out with some friends tonight. Stiles pushes the door of his bedroom open, following Y/n in before he collapses into his desk chair. Y/n places herself on his bed, laying on her stomach as she watches the boy throw his head back with a sigh.

"Hey, Stiles!" The sheriff suddenly shouts, having heard the footsteps of his son climbing up the stairs. Y/n turns her head towards the door, freezing at the sight of the figure standing in the corner of the room, glaring at her.

"Yo...Derek." Stiles stutters, seeing the man glaring at the female on his bed. "I, um..."

"What'd you say?" The sheriff voice sounds closer, causing the boy to scramble towards the door. He opens his door a smidge, allowing half of his body to be seen.

"What? I said 'Yo, Dad'."

"Listen, I've got something I've got to take care of, but I'm gonna be there tonight." Noah smiles as Y/n holds eye contact with Derek, a hard stare on both of their faces. "I mean, your first game."

"My first game. Gosh, great. Awesome. Uh, good."

"I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks. Me, too. I'm happy and proud of myself."

"So they're really gonna let you play, right?"

"Yeah, Dad." Stiles smiles. "I'm first line. Believe that?"

"I'm very proud." Noah reaches forward and wraps his arm around his son.

"Oh, me too. Again, I'm...Oh. Huggie... Huggie, huggie..."The two Stilinski men hug each other for a moment as the two occupants in the room remain silent.

"See you there."

"Take it easy." Stiles lets out a breath as he shuts the door behind him, hearing his father walk down the stairs. Y/n sits up from her laying down position as Derek stalks towards the boy. He grabs him by his shoulder and slams him up against the door.

"If you say one word..." Derek starts, pointing a finger at the buzzed hair boy.

"Oh, what, you mean, like, 'Hey, Dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun'?" Stiles mutters, causing the older man to pause. Derek backs away from Stiles, causing the boy to stand up straighter. "Yeah, that's right. If I'm harboring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy."

Stiles gets a little too confident, and pushes the werewolf back a little as he moves past him. Derek growls, taking a step forward causing the teen to jump back.

"Oh, my God!"

Y/n rolls her eyes with a sigh as she rolls off the bed and stands behind Stiles as he sits back into his chair.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek questions, crossing his arms over his chest, his shirt stained with blood from god knows what or who.

"No. He's still working on it. But there's something else we can try." Stiles twirls his chair around to face the two, Y/n resting her hand on the shoulder closest to her. "The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there."

"So?"

"So it wasn't Scott."

"Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek asks. Stiles turns to look at the girl over his shoulder.

"No, not me. But I think I know somebody who can."

Y/n sighs pulling out her phone, scrolling through her contacts list. "He's going to love this."

Danny glances between the two teens stood in front of him. "You want me to do what?"

"Trace a text." Stiles answers as Derek glances up from the book he was reading in the corner of Stiles' room.

"I came here to do lab work. That's what lab partners do."

"And we will, once you trace the text."

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asks looking between the two.

"I... I looked up your arrest report, so..." Stiles answers, causing Danny to pale.

"I...I was 13. They dropped the charges."

"Whatever."

"No, we're doing lab work." Danny shakes his head, as Y/n sits on Stiles' bed.

"Oh, my..." Stiles groans, pulling out his own lab sheet as Danny takes a seat next to him. Y/n shifts on Stiles' bed so the girl is laying on her stomach facing the two of them. Danny places his sheet on the desk in front of him. He glances over his shoulder, eyeing the man with bulging muscles and stern look on his face.

"Who's he again?"

Y/n and Stiles glance over at Derek, who stares back at them with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Um, my cousin... Miguel." Stiles answers hesitantly, Derek letting out a scoff.

"Is that blood on his shirt?"

"Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds." Y/n answers from behind them. "Hey, Miguel." She calls, as Derek shoots daggers at her. "I thought Stiles told you you could borrow one of his shirts."

Derek throws the book he had in his hand

"So anyway, I mean, we both know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably..."

"Stiles?"

"Yes?"

"This... No fit."

"Then try something else on. Sorry." Stiles apologizes to Danny, but pauses when he notices the boy not paying attention to him. Following his eye line, Stiles finds Derek staring back at them in orange and blue striped shirt. Y/n hides a snicker behind her hand as the man glares at the teenagers in the room "Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think, Danny?"

"Huh?"

"The shirt."

"It's...It's not really his color." Danny stutters, cheeks flushing pink at the sight of the Derek's rippling biceps as he angrily tore the shirt off his upper body.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny Boy?"

"You're a horrible person."

"I know. It keeps me awake at night."

"Stiles!" Derek shouts, tossing the shirt he had in his hand at Y/n. It smacks her in the face, causing the girl to swear. "None of these fit."

Stiles turns to face Danny, the boy still staring at Derek's naked torso.

"I'll need the ISP, the phone number, and the exact time of the text." Danny finally says turning around in his chair.

The next ten minutes seemed to be hours. Derek having found an actual shirt of Stiles' that fit, paced back and forth across the teen's bedroom as Y/n laid on his bed. Danny types on the computer a few more times before he pushes away with a sigh. "There. This text was sent from a computer. This one."

Derek strides over, looking over the boy's shoulder, Y/n looking over Stiles'. "Registered to that account name?"

"No, no, no, no." Y/n mutters, hoping her friend made a mistake. "That can't be right."

Staring back to them at the screen showing the account holder was Melissa McCall.

Danny quickly left after that, not wanting to be involved in anything the three of them were in. Derek decided to pay a visit to his uncle. Stiles climbed into the driver's side of his Jeep with Derek, to his dismay, sitting beside him and Y/n, also to his dismay, sitting in the back.

"Did you get the picture?" Scott sounds over the speaker of Stiles' phone. Cheers were heard in the distance, telling them that Scott was at the lacrosse game.

Scott somehow was able to get the necklace from Allison, sending a picture of it to Stiles when they were with Danny earlier.

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles answers, driving with one hand, with his phone in the other. Derek grabs the phone out of Stiles' hand, holding it close to him.

"Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something. An inscription, an opening, something."

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing." Scott answers, glancing around him as the players surround him, ready to begin the game. "And where are you?" He asks Stiles as they pull into the parking lot outside of the critical care unit of the hospital. "You're supposed to be here. You're first line."

To further his point, they hear coach over the phone. "Aah! Where the hell is Stilinski? Huh?"

"Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start."

"I know." Stiles sighs, shaking his head. "Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him... Tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay? All right, thanks." Stiles ends the call, placing it in his pocket as he cuts the engine of his jeep.

"You're not gonna make it." Derek mutters.

"I know."

"And you didn't tell him about his mom, either."

Stiles shakes his head as he takes his seat belt off, Y/n doing the same, ready to go with him. "Not till we find out the truth."

"By the way, one more thing." Stiles looks at Derek confused. Derek suddenly grabs the back of the boy's neck and slams his head down onto the steering wheel in front of him. Y/n covers her mouth with her hands, shocked. Stiles brings his head up, holding his hand to his forehead which had a red mark from where it hit the wheel.

"Oh, God! What the hell was..."

"You know what that was for." Derek shouts, pushing the two out of the jeep. "Go. Go!"

Muttering under her breath, Y/n flips Derek off as she jumps out of the jeep. She slams the door behind her, and grabs Stiles' hand, pulling the boy in behind her. The two enter the waiting area which was unusually quiet. Walking towards the reception desk, the two glance around them.

"Hello?" Y/n calls, listening for even the slightest sound of footsteps. They wait for a couple of minutes, calling out but no one comes towards them.

Stiles' sighs, plunging his hand into his pocket and pulls out his phone. Clicking onto Derek's contact, he holds the phone up to his ear.

"There is no one here." Stiles says as soon as he picks up the phone.

"What?"

"Yeah, I said I can't find anyone." Stiles starts to walk down the hall, looking for the room number that Derek told them.

"Look, ask for Jennifer." Derek mutters, holding his head in his hand. "She's been looking after my uncle."

Y/n and Stiles pause once they come across Derek's uncle's, Peter's, room. Taking a glance around, the notice the empty room.

"Yeah, well, he's not here either."

Derek's head shots up "What?"

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek."

Derek's voice suddenly becomes panicked, loud enough that Y/n could hear each word clearly.

"Stiles, Y/n, get out of there right now. It's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!"

A door closing behind them causes the two to whirl around. A man taller then both of them steps out of the shadows of a dark room, revealing burn scars covering half of his face. He appeared to be ten years older than them, wearing a dark trench coat with a button up and jeans underneath it. He walked towards them slowly, as they fearfully moved backwards.

"You must be Stiles." Peter mutters, before his eyes travel towards Y/n. "And the darling Y/n."

"What are you doing here?" A voice calls from behind them. A nurse with red hair and pale skin appears behind them, trapping them. Y/n glances at her name tag, seeing the name Jennifer staring back at her. "Visiting hours are over."

"You...And him." Stiles mutters, glancing back and forth between the two. He places himself in front of Y/n, shielding the girl with his body. "You're the one who...Oh, my... And he's...Oh, my God, we're gonna die. I'm gonna die."

Derek suddenly appears behind Jennifer. With a sweep of his arm, Derek sends the red head crashing into the wall next to Stiles and Y/n. Her body falls to the floor in a heap.

"That's not nice." Peter hums, glancing at his nephew. "She's my nurse."

"She's a psychotic bitch helping you kill people." Derek's eyes glow blue, as he nods his head to the two teens. "Get out of the way."

"Oh, damn." Y/n whimpers, running past Derek. Stiles quickly follows, pulling them to hide behind the receptionist desk.

"You think I killed Laura on purpose? One of my own family?" Peter walks towards his nephew, as Derek crouches into a defensive position. Derek lets out a sudden roar, his fangs gleaming in the artificial light as he charges towards his uncle.

Peter grabs Derek as he jumped into the air and slams him into the wall. Derek falls to the floor, groaning as his uncle stands over him. Peter reaches down and lifts Derek up off the floor by his throat. "My mind, my personality were literally burned out of me. I was being driven by pure instinct." Peter drags Derek across the floor as he walks closer towards where Stiles and Y/n were hiding. He drops him on the floor before he bends down next to the body of his nurse.

He reaches his hand into her pocket, pulling out a set of keys. Derek pushes himself off the floor, groaning as he rises to his feet.

"You want forgiveness?" Derek punches him across the face, Peter's head snapping hard to the left. Peter grabs Derek by lapels of his jacket, before head butting him causing Derek to stumble backwards.

"I want understanding." Derek gets the wind knocked out of him as Peter kicks him in the chest, his body flying through the air. "Do you have any idea what it was like for me during those years?"

Derek spits out a mouthful of blood.

"Slowly healing, cell by cell. Even more slowly coming back to consciousness. Yes, becoming an Alpha, taking that from Laura pushed me over a plateau in the healing process. I can't help that." Derek jumps to his feet, swinging punches at Peter left and right. Peter blocks all of them. He catches Derek's fist, bending his wrist backwards forcing the man to his knees, bones snapping in Peter's grasp. "I tried to tell you what was happening. I tried to warn you."

Derek suddenly comes crashing over the receptionist desk as Peter tosses him away like a used tissue. Y/n scrambles away from his body, causing herself to be seen by Peter. Stiles quickly follows after the girl as Peter sets his sights on the trembling female. Y/n quickly scrambles to her feet, Stiles a few feet behind her. Peter suddenly lunges to the girl, causing her to lift her hands up with a scream.

Stiles watches as a beam of white light shoots out of the palms of Y/n's hands before it crashes into Peter, throwing the man down the hallway. Y/n lowers her hands, revealing her pupils glowing a bright white, staring at the man in front of him.

Peter's eyes shine with glee, as he rises to his feet again. "Aren't you special."

Stiles, still in shock by what he saw, grabs Y/n by her hand and pulls her into the room Derek crawled into. They watch as Peter follows in after them. He pauses as he catches the sight of his face in a mirror on the wall.

"I was going to wait for dramatic flair, but..." Y/n's mouth hangs open in shock as Peter's brunt face heals right before her eyes, reveling smooth skin like nothing ever happened. "When you look this good, why wait?" Peter turns his head towards his nephew, who stared at him with a hard glare. "Derek, you have to give me a chance to explain. After all, we're family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 8.5K 34
β€’ Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: β€’ English is not my first language and this is my fi...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
1.3M 33.2K 26
"When will you learn that being a so-called 'rebel' won't get you anywhere?" "It got me here, didn't it?" Rebecca McCall is finally coming home after...
1.2M 30.9K 22
[COMPLETED] ❝It was my fault for caring. I've made a habit of never doing that again.❞ All teenagers dealt with first-world problems that seemed a...