In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙰𝚌𝚝 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝙲𝚘-𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚌𝚝 2

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

289 14 4
By harrypotter010803

Grabbing the handles of the door, Scott and Stiles shut it behind the trio. The two boys pull it shut with all their strength as Y/n leans against a nearby wall, soft cries coming from her mouth. Derek was dead. He was dead and now they are going to die too. Those were the thoughts that were running through the youngest Martin's head.

"Lock it, Iock it!" Scott yells to Stiles causing the boy to shoot him a look.

"Do I Iook Iike I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles stares at Scott for a second before his eyes widen. Standing up from his crouched position, Stiles looks out the window. His eyes scan the empty parking lot but he doesn't see the monstrous beast. Stiles's eyes flicker down towards the ground, locking on the yellow bolt cutters that lay 10 feet from the door. Scott stands up next to him and follows the boy's gaze.

Scott shakes his head. "No."

"Yes."

Y/n lifts her head head up from being tucked into her knees at the sound of a door being shut. Looking towards the door where the two boys were, she suddenly stands up when she sees only one. "Stiles!"

She rushes towards the window, watching as the teen walks towards the bolt cutters, scanning the parking lot for the Alpha. "Stiles, no, don't. Come back, come back, please. Stiles!"

Y/n's and Scott's eyes widen at the sight of the Alpha coming out from behind Stiles's jeep, its crimson eyes locking onto the boy. Y/n bangs on the glass, yelling causing the boy to look at her. She opens the door herself, ignoring Scott's yells as she runs out and grabs the sleeve of the boys jacket. She pulls Stiles behind her just as the Alpha charges towards them. Scott slams the door behind the two once they were inside and Stiles placing the bolt cutters in between the handles, sort of locking the doors.

"Where is it?" Scott pants as he looks out the window as Y/n keeps her arms around Stiles's refusing to let the boy go. "Where'd it go?"

Y/n glances down at the bolt cutters between the doors before looking between the two boys. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not. Let's go."

With Scott leading the way, the trio venture further into the dark school hallways. A sudden howl causes them to run towards the nearest classroom. Scott rushes towards the windows, crouching down below them with Stiles and Y/n sitting next to him. Stiles has his arm around the waist of the shaking girl, holding her to his body as she keeps her hold on his jacket.

"The door's not gonna keep it out." Stiles mutters as Scott peeks out the window.

"I know."

"It's your boss."

Scott whips his head to look at Stiles. "What?"

"Deaton, the AIpha? Your boss."

"No."

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be." Stiles rolls his eyes as Scott continues to shake his head.

"Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him." Scott denies as Y/n rests her head on Stiles's shoulder.

"He killed Derek." Y/n mumbles, squeezing her eyes as the image of Derek being impaled by razor sharp claws plays over in her mind.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead."

"BIood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just..." Scott sighs. "What do we do?"

"We get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Scott stands up, going to open the windows but Stiles shakes his head. "No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled."

"Then we break it."

"Which will make a lot of noise." Y/n mutters as she stands up, her face pale.

"Then...Then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott mumbles, scanning the parking lot. Something catches his attention and it wasn't the Alpha. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." The buzz haired boys mutters as he looks out the window. Y/n moves closer too, squinting her eyes to see. Upon a closer look at the blue jeep, Y/n could easily see one side of the front hood bent at a 90 degree angle.

"It's bent." She mutters, causing Stiles to rush towards her, also looking.

"Like, dented?"

"No, I mean bent."

"What the hell..." Stiles begins to mumble but was cut off by something crashing through the window. The three teens duck with Stiles covering Y/n as glass shards rain down on them. Scott lifts his head and points it towards the object. "That's a battery."

Stiles and Y/n go to stand up but Scott quickly shakes his head. "Don't move."

"We have to move."

"He could be right outside."

"He is right outside."

"Just Iet me take a Iook."

Scott peeks out the window and scans the parking lot twice before he looks at Stiles and Y/n, the two staring at him with anxious expressions.

"Anything?"

"No."

"Move now?"

"Move now."

Together the three run out of the classroom, leaving the jeep battery behind. Looking down the hallway. Scott makes a move to go down it but Stiles grabs his shoulder.

"No, no, no, no."

"What?"

"Somewhere without windows."

Y/n shakes her head, glancing around her before looking at Stiles. "Every single room in this building has windows."

"Or somewhere with Iess windows."

"The Iocker room." Scott mumbles causing them to nod.

"Yeah."

Quickly opening the door of the locker room, they walk in keeping their voices quiet as they walk through. "Okay."

"Call your dad." Scott suddenly says, staring at Stiles.

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know, anything. There's a gas Ieak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

Stiles furrows his brows, shaking his head. "What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns." Y/n says but Stiles still shakes his head.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-Iaced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?"

"Then we... We have to... We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at Ieast a mile."

"What about Derek's car?"

"That could work." Y/n smiles.

"We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles nods, satisfied they have a plan.

"And him."

"Fine. Whatever."

Stiles goes to open the door leading out to the hallway but Scott grabs his arm suddenly. "What?"

"I think I heard something."

"Like what?"

"Shh, quiet."

They slowly back away from the door as the sound of footsteps draw closer towards the door. Stiles clicks off the flash light in his hand. "Hide."

Stiles grabs Y/n by the waist before pushing her and him into a nearby locker, closing the door behind him. Scott curses once the door shuts behind his friends.

Y/n faces the side of the locker with her front facing Stiles, whose back was facing the door. It was a tight squeeze, with barley any room to move. Y/n feels Stiles's breath fan across her neck as his head was tucked into it, the boy having to crouch slightly due to his height. Stiles breathes slowly, his cheeks slightly flushed as he feels Y/n's body pressed against his.

His arms were still around her waist with the hers resting on his biceps. Y/n can feel his heart beat. It was beating quickly, her assuming it was from the fear. She was half right.

"Ah! Son of a bitch!"

Hearing a sudden terrified yell, Y/n and Stiles fall out of the locker and come face to face with a janitor.

"Shh, quiet!"

"Quiet my ass, what the hell are you trying to do, kill me? Both of you get out." The janitor yells, pushing the teens, ignoring them.

"Just Iisten for half a second, okay?"

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now."

"God, just one second to explain."

"Just shut up and go." The janitor pushes them into the hallway.

He was suddenly pulled back into the room, the door slamming shut behind him. His silhouette suddenly appear against the fogged window, crimson blood splattered on the glass around him. Scott tries to help him but Stiles grabs him and pulls him and Y/n away from the door, running away. The door suddenly flies opens, flying off its hinges with the janitor's body laying on it, before something grabs his leg and pulls him back in, leaving a bloody trail underneath him.

Stiles and Scott push the back doors open but pause as they don't move farther than an inch. "No, no."

"What the hell?"

Y/n looks through the crack in the doors, cursing. "It's a dumpster."

"He pushed it in front of the door. To block us in."

"Come on, help me." Stiles slams his body against the door, trying to shove them open. Y/n grabs his arm, pulling him away as they turn around, hoping to find another exit.

"Stiles, stop!"

Stiles shakes his head, terror evident in his voice. "I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school."

"We're not going to die."

Y/n groans, looking around her. "God, what is he doing? What does he want?"

"Me. Derek says it's stronger with a pack."

"Yeah, great." Stiles rolls his eyes, not noticing Scott and Y/n stopped walking. "A psychotic werewolf who's into teamwork. That's... That's beautiful."

Stiles looks to the side, before turning around now noticing that his friends were not beside him. Scott and Y/n stand petrified at the sight before them as Stiles moves closer. Standing on the roof of the school, partly cloaked by the night, red eyes gleaming maliciously, was the Alpha. It runs along the roof towards the window near the teens.

The teens quickly run the other way just as the Alpha crashes through the window behind them. Making a quick right, they run down a flight of stairs, hearing the sound of the Alpha's heavy breathing right behind them. They run towards the basement, before hiding behind a row of old dented lockers. Scott peeks around the corner, hearing the Alpha's growls. He quickly ducks out of sight just as it rounds the corner. Y/n and Stiles look at him, the girl holding her breath, afraid to move. The Alpha releases a growl before he turns down a different hallway.

"What?"

"Go." Scott mutters. Together the three of them run further into the room before groaning at the sight of the dead end in front of them.

"All right, we have to do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Kill it, hurt it, inflict mental anguish on it... Something."

Stiles eyes widen before he pulls his keys out of his pocket. Looking into the room before him, he pauses as he sees a room with a steel door. Holding the keys in his hands, he shakes them slightly causing them to rattle. The Alpha's growl is heard as they see his shadow. Taking a deep breath, Stiles throws his keys into the room, the Alpha following the sound. He darts into the room, and Stiles closes the door behind him, pointing at the desk behind Y/n.

"The desk. Come on, the desk." Y/n and Scott push it in front of the door, barricading it as the Alpha lets out an ear shattering roar.

They share victorious grins. They did it, they trapped the Alpha.

"AII right." Stiles mutters, holding his hands out to Y/n. "Come on, get across. Come on!"

Y/n climbs across the table, grabbing Stiles hands as he pulls her over it. The Alpha lets out a growl as Scott climbs over landing next to Stiles. The buzz haired boy leans closer towards the window, causing Y/n to grab his wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanna get a look at it."

"Are you crazy?"

Stiles shrugs. "Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out. Yeah, that's right, we got you..."

Scott glares at Stiles. "Will you shut up?"

"I'm not scared of this thing. I'm not scared of you. Right, 'cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any..."

A sudden crash causes the trio to back away. Parts of the ceiling fall onto the floor in the room containing the Alpha. They look above them at the sound of creaks in the ceiling. Stiles points the flashlight up, freezing at the sight of dents suddenly appearing as the Alpha walks across them. Not waiting another minute, Y/n runs away, leaving the boys to run after her. Every man for themselves.

Scott suddenly stops running, grabbing Y/n's arm as she stares at him with a bewildered look. Stiles stares at him.

"Wait. Do you hear that?"

Stiles glances around. "Hear what?"

"It sounds Iike a phone ringing."

Y/n furrows her brows. "What?"

"I know that ring. It's Allison's phone."

Scott suddenly grabs Stiles' phone, typing in a familiar number, before bringing it up to his ear.

"Stiles?" Allison mutters confused.

"No, it's me, where are you?"

"I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?"

"Where are you right now?"

"On the first floor."

"Where?" Scott says anxiously. "Where are you exactly?"

"The swimming pools."

"Get to the lobby. Go now."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming."

Scott hangs up the phone as the three of them run towards the lobby. They pushed the doors open, causing Allison to turn to face them, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott immediately demands. Allison eyes him, confusing evident on her face.

"Because you asked me to."

"I asked you to?"

Allison nods as she reaches her hand into her pocket, pulling out her phone. She turns the phone around, showing a message from Scott saying to meet him at the school. Scott looks at the message with a perplexed look on his face. Y/n and Stiles exchange glances.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Y/n cuts in, anxiously looking around her.

"Jackson did."

"Jackson's here, too?"

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?"

The door behind them suddenly opens, revealing the strawberry blond and Jackson. Y/n sighs in relief, running to hug her older sister. Lydia wraps her arms around the girl, shooting a confused look towards Stiles.

"Finally. Can we go now?"

A thud sounds from above them. They slowly look up, hearing footsteps moving along. Stiles walks towards Y/n, gently pulling her from her sister and grabs her hand.

"Run!" Scott yells, just as the Alpha crashes through the ceiling.

The six teens race down the hallways, hearing the Alpha's furious roar behind them. Stiles and Y/n slam the doors leading into the cafeteria open, with Scott, Allison, Lydia and Jackson shutting them as they ran in.

"Help me get this in front of the door." Scott yells to Jackson, grabbing onto one end of the milk fridge, dragging it towards the door.

"Scott, wait, not here."

"What was that?" Allison yells. "Scott, what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling?"

"Will you just help me?"

"The chairs, stack the chairs." Jackson grabs the chairs set on the tables, piling them on top of the fridge as the Alpha continues to slam his body against the door. Lydia, Allison and Y/n pitch in, pushing tables to further block the door.

"Guys... Can we just wait a second?" Stiles calls, but is ignored. "You guys, Iisten to me... Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please? Hello!" Stiles suddenly shouts, causing the five teens to look at him. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now, what should we do about the 20-foot wall of windows?"

Y/n stares fearfully at Stiles as Lydia wraps her arm around her shoulder, both girls trying to seek comfort from the other.

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would Iike to know why." Allison says, clinging onto Scott's arm. "Scott?"

The boy in question sighs, pulling away from the terrified girl and goes to stand by Stiles's side. "Somebody killed the janitor."

"What?"

Y/n nods her head, shaking in her sister's grip. "Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?"

"What, who killed him?"

"No, no, no, no." Lydia mumbles as tears begin to fall down her cheeks, "This was supposed to be over. The mountain Iion killed..."

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain Iion."

"Who was it?" Allison demands, looking at Scott who avoids her eyes. "What does he want? Scott!"

"I don't know. I just... If we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia exclaims.

"Who? Who is it?"

"It's Derek." Scott suddenly says, "It's Derek Hale."

"Derek killed the janitor?"

"Are you sure?"

"I saw him."

"The mountain Iion..." Lydia trails off as Y/n wraps her arm tighter around the girl's shoulders.

"No, Derek killed them."

"AII of them?"

"Yeah, starting with his own sister."

"And the bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store."

"It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now...He's going to kill us, too." Scott yells at the terrified teens.

"Call the cops." Jackson suddenly demands, but Stiles immediately shakes his head.

"No."

"What do you mean, 'No'?"

"I mean no. You want to hear it in Spanish? No." Stiles mutters, causing Jackson to scoff. "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him."

"I'm calling."

Lydia reaches into her purse, and pulls out her phone that Y/n gave back to her the night of the parent-teacher conferences. She holds the phone up to the ear as Stiles rushes to stop her. Y/n grabs ahold of his hand, looking up at the boy. She brings one of her hands up to his cheek, brushing her thumb across it as the boy stares down at her, worry evident on his face.

"He'll be okay." She whispers, knowing Stiles was worried about his dad getting hurt. Stiles sighs heavily, worry still present. He leans into the girl's hand, pressing a kiss onto her palm.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to..." Lydia says before pulling the phone away from her ear, disbelief on her face. "But...She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?"

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay, then call again." Allison demands.

"No, they won't trace a cell." Stiles denies, Y/n holding his hands in between her own, her thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back. "They'II send a car to your house before they send anyone here."

"What the... What... What is this?"

"Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?"

Scott looks up from staring at the floor, looking between each person as they all stare at him. Lydia, Jackson and Allison stare at him accusingly while Y/n and Stiles stare at him wordlessly.

"Why's everyone Iooking at me?"

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Jackson demands but Scott shrugs.

"No. I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?"

"I don't know!" Scott snaps at Allison causing the girl to take a step back, shocked he would raise his voice at her.

"AII right, why don't we just back off the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles buts in, walking towards his friend as Y/n goes to stand next to her sister. "Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done."

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not." Scott sighs, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. "Oh, God, I totally just bit her head off."

"And she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here, Iike how do we get out alive?"

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's Iike it's cornering us or something."

"So what, he wants to eat us all at the same time?"

"No! Derek said it wants revenge."

"Against who?

"Allison's family?"

"Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it."

Jackson suddenly interrupts their conversation. Anger was evident in his voice. "Okay, assheads. New plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

Scott sighs. "He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to, just call him."

Stiles runs his tongue over his lip, glancing from Jackson to Scott. Y/n walks closer towards the boy, grabbing his arm. He glances at her from the corner of his eye, leaning his head to rest against hers, whispering, "I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive."

Y/n goes to open her mouth to offer words of comfort but was cut off as Jackson shoves Stiles.

"AII right, give me the phone."

Stiles turns around quickly, swinging his fist back before punching the jock right in the nose. It wasn't Lydia who rushed towards him, but Allison. The girl immediately crouches down next to the boy, "Jackson! Are you okay? Hey, are you okay?"

Lydia stands off to the side, Y/n shooting her a puzzled look. Lydia smiles tightly, waving it off, but Y/n watches Jackson and Allison, suspicious. Stiles suddenly pulls out his cellphone, bring the device up to his ear.

"Dad, hey, it's me." He starts as Allison helps Jackson off the ground. "And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now." The barricaded door suddenly rattles, the Alpha bangs against causing the teens to back away. "We're at the school, okay? We're at the school."

The Alpha continues to bang on the door, showing its body against it causing Y/n to flinch each time he hits the door. Stiles pulls her body behind his, shielding her.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen Ieads to the stairwell." Stiles suddenly mutters.

"Which only goes up."

"Up is better than here."

They quickly run towards the door, as the Alpha gives one last shove causing the door to push open, pushing the milk fridge and chairs out of its way. Stiles keeps a hand on Y/n's back, encouraging her to move faster up the stairs before burst through a door leading to a hallway. They run down the hallway, pausing as Lydia suddenly ducks into a nearby classroom. She pulls the door open in front of her, revealing the sight of a dark and empty chemistry lab. Scott slams the door behind them, locking it and placing a chair underneath the handle for good measure.

They hold their breath as they hear the Alpha's heavy breathing drawing nearer. Y/n places a hand over her mouth as Stiles pulls her back into his chest, quietly shushing her as she silently cries. A shadow passes the window, causing the group to freeze. They wait a minute or two, straining their ears for any sound. Scott focuses his hearing on the Alpha, not hearing him anywhere near them.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?"

"Six, " The boy mutters, "if someone squeezes on someone's Iap."

"Six? I barely fit in the back."

Stiles shakes his head. "It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention."

Scott turns his head, noticing something in the corner of the room. He steps towards, pointing towards the metal door. "What about this? This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking Iot in, Iike, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt."

"The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body has it." Stiles corrects him, moving towards him

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott whispers the last part so only Stiles could hear him.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?"

Scott shakes his head before speaking a little louder. "I'm getting the key."

He goes to head towards the door, but Allison steps in front of him, blocking his path. "Are you serious?"

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we want to get out of here."

"You can't go out there unarmed." She mutters. Scott looks around the classroom before landing on a pointer stick resting against the wall. He looks around the room, seeing everyone eyeing the stick with incredulous look, wondering if Scott was serious or not.

"Well, it's better than nothing."

"There's gotta be something else."

"There is." Y/n suddenly says, staring at the cabinet in front of her. Lydia moves to stand beside her, nodding at the cabinet.

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?"

Y/n rolls her eyes at Stiles's usual sarcasm, "No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail."

"Self-igniting..." Stiles trails off, Lydia finishing his sentence.

"Molotov cocktail." The two sisters earn looks from the group, causing them to shrug. "What? We read it somewhere."

"We don't have a key for that either."

Y/n sighs before slamming her foot into the glass, breaking it as Lydia moves to grab the ingredients. Spreading them out on the table in front of them, the sisters works together, each having memorized the steps. Y/n holds a beaker in her hand, tipping the next ingredient into the flask Lydia holds in her hand. Y/n pauses for a minute, allowing Lydia to mix it slightly before she pours the remains into it.

"Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid." He looks at the bottles before him, choosing one at random before handing it to Y/n. Using a cone to pour the liquid through, Lydia watches before she pulls it away, once they have the correct amount. She mixes it one more time before placing a cork on top and hands it to Scott.

"No. No, this is insane, you can't do this." Allison shakes her head. "You cannot go out there."

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages."

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people."

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something."

"Scott, just stop. Do you remember...Do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was Iying? That I had a tell." At Scott's nod, she continues, tears beginning to fall from her eyes. "So do you. You're a horrible Iiar. And you've been Iying all night. Just...Just please... PIease don't go. PIease don't Ieave us. PIease."

Scott pauses for a minute, before he sighs. "Lock it behind me."

Allison grabs him as he moves away from her. The two share a deep kiss, before Scott pulls away. He places a kiss on her forehead and heads towards the door. As soon as he opens it, he immediately shuts it, Allison locking the door.

They waited. And waited. And waited. Soon fifteen minutes passed by, and still no sign of Scott. Y/n moved to sit on one of the tables with Stiles leaning next to her. Their hands are interlaced, as Stiles occasionally places a kiss on her hand, trying to keep her calm. Y/n places her chin on his shoulder, occasionally asking the boy if he was okay.

"I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he Ieft us." Allison cries. "And I can't... I can't stop my hands from shaking."

Jackson grabs her hands, holding them to his chest. "It's okay. It's okay, it's gonna be okay."

"Okay."

Y/n raises her eyebrow, looking at her sister. Lydia has an unbothered look on her face, but Y/n knew better. Her sister was hurt. Y/n catches Lydia's eyes before the younger of the two pulls a face, causing a small laugh to escape the older one.

Lydia turns her attention to the table, studying the ingredients the were still laid out for the self-igniting molotov cocktail. "Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid. It won't ignite if it's not."

"I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I?" He snaps back, Y/n glares at him as he does so.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did."

A load howl suddenly vibrates across the school. Jackson stiffens as Y/n and Lydia cover their ears. Jackson falls to the floor, groaning in pain as he holds the back of his neck. He screams like someone was torturing him, his hand moves off his neck revealing a scratch that was already healed. He stops screaming, the only sound in the room being his heavy breathing as Allison and Lydia bend down to help him up. He shrugs them off as he regains his balance, his hand returning to the back of his neck.

"Uh, no, I'm fine. Like, seriously, I'm okay."

Allison shakes her head. "That didn't sound okay at all."

"What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles moves to closer to Jackson, pointing towards the scratch he saw, but Jackson slaps his hand away.

"I said I'm fine."

"It's been there for days." Lydia chimes in, causing Jackson to scoff. "He won't tell me what happened."

"As if you actually care."

"AII right," Y/n snaps, pushing Jackson away from her sister, "can we not argue for half a second here?"

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now..." Allison mutters just as they hear a click by the door. She turns around, running towards it, seeing Scott's shadow walk past the door.

"Scott! Scott!" Allison yells, trying to pull the door open, but it was stuck. "Where's he going? Scott. Scott. Scott! Scott!"

Allison continues to yell, banging on the door. "Stop." Lydia suddenly mutters. "Stop! Do you hear that? Listen."

The group falls silent, straining their ears. Y/n releases a sigh of relief as they hear the sound of police sirens coming closer and closer towards the school. They run towards the window, watching as a police cruiser pulls into the parking lot.

"You sure it was Derek Hale?" Mr. Stilinski asks Scott and Stiles as they follow him behind. The three walk out of the school, as multiple police officers walk across the grounds.

"Yes."

"I saw him, too."

"What about the janitor?" Scott asks, having found the dead body hanging underneath the bleachers when he went searching for the key.

"We're still looking."

"Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?"

"Yeah, Scott, we Iooked. We pulled them out just Iike you asked, there's nothing."

"I'm not making this up."

"I know, I believe you, I do."

Scott shakes his head. "No, you don't. You have this Iook Iike you feel bad for me. Like you want to believe me, but I know you don't."

"Listen to me. We're gonna search this whole school. We're gonna find him. Okay? I promise."

"Sheriff!" A sudden deputy calls.

"Stay." The sheriff demands, pointing at his son. "Both of you."

Scott shakes his head as Stiles turns to face him. "Well, we survived, dude. You know? We outlasted the AIpha. It's still good, right? Being alive?"

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us." Scott mumbles. "You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?"

"Well, then how come we're still alive?"

"It wants me in its pack. But I think, first...I have to get rid of my old pack."

"What do you mean?" Stiles frowns. "What old pack?"

"Allison. Jackson, Lydia. Y/n. You." A silence passes between the two friends, each realizing the seriousness of the situation. Stiles turns his head, watching Y/n who was standing next to Lydia. The two girls were talking to a deputy.

"The AIpha doesn't want to kill us."

"He wants me to do it. And that's not even the worst part."

Stiles throws his hands up. "How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?"

"Because when he made me shift...I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you."

Scott shakes his head before walking off. Stiles sighs turning to head towards his dad but was stopped. Y/n stood in front of him, her arms crossed. She raises an eyebrow at him.

"So, ready to tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
319K 8.5K 34
• Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: • English is not my first language and this is my fi...
39.1K 970 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...
6.4K 165 11
When Liam Dunbar gets bitten by Scott McCall, the bite also appears on his twin sister Lindsey. The twins are now on this crazy journey trying to sav...