In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™°πšŒπš 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1: πš†πš˜πš•πš π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2: πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3: π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4: π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7: π™½πš’πšπš‘πš πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8: π™»πšžπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9: πš†πš˜πš•πš'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10: π™²πš˜-πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11: π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŽπš›
π™°πšŒπš 2

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6: π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Όπš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›

302 15 4
By harrypotter010803

The next day at school, Stiles sits at his desk in his first class of the day. Y/n sits in front of him, the girl not having said a word at all. She was still freaked out over last night's incident with the mountain lion and the strange beam of light shooting out of her hands. The Sheriff was thankfully okay, only receiving a bruise on his arm from being knocked to the side.

Stiles was silently seething. He was mad at Scott for ignoring him all day and not even coming over to see if his dad was okay. So, when the shaggy haired teen walked by him, Stiles ignored him.

"Still not talking to me? Can you at Ieast tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big? You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Stiles remains silent. "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... That I went to Derek for help?"

Stiles clenches his jaw still looking ahead. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

Y/n turns in her seat, glancing between the two boys. She catches Stiles's eye causing her to raise an eyebrow.

Stiles sighs before turning to face Scott. "What did he say?"

Y/n walks alongside the two boys after class. She stands on Stiles's side with Scott on his other as they talk about what Derek told Scott. Although Y/n was still confused on the entire secret, she does know that Scott is a werewolf, having picked up on that in the rare talks her and Stiles have pertaining the topic.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles was saying as she tuned in to listen.

"Yeah."

"AII right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me." Scott explains. "I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

"I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Y/n asks, grabbing onto Stiles's arm so she doesn't fall behind.

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Stiles hits Scott's arm. "When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work." Stiles mumbles to himself. "AII right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then."

"To do what?"

Stiles and Y/n exchange sly glances. "To teach you myself."

Stiles holds the door open for Y/n as she steps into the library. He steps in after letting the door go, causing it to almost hit Scott in the face. Walking to a nearby table, Y/n sets her bag down and pulls out her history book to work on an assignment. Stiles sits next to her, pulling an apple out of his bag and taking a bite out of it. Scott freezes when he sees Allison.

Derek gave him strict orders to stay away from her. He grabs Y/n's book and holds it in front of his face. Y/n glares at him but reaches into Stiles's bag to grab his history book.

"I think the book's making it more obvious." Stiles mumbles and looks over his shoulder at Allison. "Besides, she's reading, anyway."

Scott lowers the book slightly, but still hides behind it. "So did you come up with a plan yet?"

"I think so."

"Does that mean you don't hate me now?"

"No. But your crap has infiltrated my Iife, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."

"Okay, yeah, you teach me."

"Yeah, I'II be your Yoda."

"Yeah, you be my Yoda."

"Your Yoda I will be." Stiles says, his voice mimicking Yoda's. He chuckles afterwards but Scott stares at him blankly. "I said it backwards."

"Yeah, I know."

"AII right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah."

Stiles stands up suddenly, throwing his books into his bag, including the history book Y/n was still looking at. Y/n yelps suddenly when her bag is grabbed by the boy as he grabs her hand, pulling her out of the library. Scott follows after them.

During the trio's next free period, Stiles drags them out to the lacrosse field. Stiles has his lacrosse bag over his shoulder, with his hand pulling Y/n along behind him. Sitting on the bench, Stiles pulls a strap with cords out of his bag and hands it to Scott.

"Okay. Now...Put this on."

"Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?"

"Yeah, I borrowed it."

"Stole it." Y/n corrects him.

"Temporarily misappropriated. Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day." Stiles explains then hands a phone to Scott.

"Isn't that Coach's phone?"

Y/n smiles raising her hand. "That, I stole."

"Why?"

Y/n shrugs, "I'm his favorite. He won't care.

"AII right, well, your heart rate goes up when you go wolf, right?" Stiles says, ignoring the two as he grabs his stick and a ball. "When you're playing Iacrosse, when you're with Allison, whenever you get angry. Maybe Iearning to control it is tied to Iearning to control your heart rate."

"Like The Incredible Hulk."

"Kind of Iike The Incredible Hulk, yeah."

"No, I'm Iike The Incredible Hulk..."

"Would you shut up and put the strap on?"

Scott does so as they walk towards the middle of the field. "This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period."

"AII right." Stiles mumbles as Scott staps the heart monitor on, standing 10 meters away from the two with his hands bound with duck tape "You ready?"

"No."

"Remember, don't get angry."

Stiles places a ball into his lacrosse net. He swings his arm back before launching it forwards, the ball hitting Scott in the stomach.

"I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea." Scott groans just as another ball hits his jaw. "Oh! Okay, that one kind of hurt."

"Quiet." Y/n commands with a smile on her face as she watches his heart rate. "Remember, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate, all right? About staying calm."

"Stay calm. Staying calm. Staying totally calm. There's no balls flying at my face. Son of a bitch!"

Y/n and Stiles laugh as the latter continues to throw balls at the shaggy haired teen. None of them notice Jackson standing off to the side, watching the trio.

"You know what? I think my aim is actually improving."

"Wonder why."

"Ah, buh, buh. Don't get angry." Stiles comments and launches a ball at Scott.

"I'm not getting angry."

Stiles offer the stick to Y/n, who happily grabs it. She picks up a ball and places it in the net. She goes to swing it forward but Stiles quickly stops her. "Stop. Just wait. Wait, just hold on."

Wrapping his arms around hers, he fixes her grip. He places his hands on her waist, lightly brushing against the sliver of skin being shown. Y/n breathes in deeply as she feels his chest meet her back, his arms still holding her. Y/n watches as he moves his hands to cover hers, pulling back on the stick together before Y/n swings forwards. The ball launches through the air at an impressive speed before it smacks Scott on the forehead.

Y/n giggles slightly, turning to look over her shoulder as Stiles. They pause when they notice their lips are centimeters away from touching. They feel each other's breath on their lips. Y/n goes to close the small gap but a frantic beeping causes them to break apart.

Stepping away from the girl, Stiles glances down at his bag. He pulls out Coach's phone, watching as Scott's heart rate rose. 160. 163. 165. 169.

Scott pulls his hands apart causing the duct tape to rip as he falls to his knees, breathing heavily. Stiles pulls Y/n towards him, shielding her with his body as Scott groans, digging his nails into the dirt beneath him. Suddenly, his heart rate started to go down, slowing going back down to his resting heart rate.

"Scott?" Stiles asks hesitantly, walking towards him. The boy wordlessly tells Y/n to stay where she is, as he taps Scott's shoulder. "Scott, you started to change."

"From anger. But it was more than that. It was Iike, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt."

"So it is anger, then. Derek's right."

Scott shakes his head. "I can't be around Allison."

"Just because she makes you happy?"

"No, because she makes me weak."

After beating Scott with lacrosses balls, the trio had economics. With Scott still wearing the heart monitor and Stiles still in possession of Coach's phone, they all found their seats just as Coach walked in.

"Let's go. Sit, sit, sit, sit. We got a Iot to cover today. Let's go. Quicker."

Stiles, who just sat down in the seat next to Y/n, turns his head at his best friend's voice. "Hey, Stiles, sit behind me, dude."

Stiles sighs before moving towards the seat. However, Allison beats him to it, flashing a smile as she sits down. Stiles nods slightly in return, shooting an apologetic look to Scott before going to sit at his original seat.

"Let's settle down. Let's start with a quick summary of Iast night's reading. Greenberg, put your hand down. Everybody knows you did the reading." Coach mutters as he glances around the room for his victim. "How about, uh...McCall."

"What?"

"The reading."

Scott frowns. "Last night's reading?"

"How about the reading of The Gettysburg Address?"

"What?"

"That's sarcasm. You familiar with the term 'Sarcasm,' McCall?"

Scott raises his eyebrows, looking over at Stiles who smiles in return, winking. "Very."

"Did you do the reading or not?"

"Um...I think I forgot."

"Nice work, McCall. It's not Iike you're not averaging a 'D' in this class. Come on, buddy. You know I can't keep you on the team if you have a 'D'." Stiles and Y/n look down at the former's lap as the beeping begins to grow as Scott's heart rate increases. The number rapidly rise the longer Coach talks. "How about you summarize the previous night's reading? No? How about the night before that? How about you summarize anything you've ever read in your entire Iife?"

"I..."

"No? A blog? How about... How about the back of a cereal box? No? How about the adults-only warning from your favorite website you visit every night? Anything? Thank you, McCall, thank you. Thank you, McCall! Thank you for extinguishing any Iast flicker of hope I have for your generation. You just blew it for everybody. Thanks."

Stiles and Y/n exchange anxious looks as the number keep rising with no sign of slowing down. They look over at Scott who has his head down, his shoulders moving up in down quickly. "Next practice you can start with suicide runs. Unless that's too much reading. AII right. Everybody else, settle down."

The numbers suddenly begin to go down again causing Stiles and Y/n to share a confused glance. Y/n looks over at Scott, but something catches her eye. She nudges Stiles's leg, nodding discreetly in Scott's direction. Stiles looks over confused.

In between Scott' and Allison's chairs, their hands are interlocked with the girl rubbing soothing circles on his hand with her thumb.

"It's her." Y/n says as soon as they walk out of the classroom.

"What do you mean?"

"lt's Allison." Stiles answers instead as he nonchalantly grabs Y/n's hands. "Remember what you told me about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her, right? About protecting her."

"Okay."

"Remember the night of the first Iacrosse game? You said you could hear her voice out on the field."

Scott nods. "Yeah, I did."

"Well, so that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game in the Iocker room, you didn't kill her. At Ieast not Iike how you were trying to kill me."

"What Stiles is trying to say is, she brings you back." Y/n jumps in but Scott shakes his head.

"No, no, no, but it's not always true, because Iiterally every time I'm kissing her or touching her..."

"No, that's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know? You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?"

"Yeah. Sorry..." Scott mumbles as Y/n slaps the back of the boy's head with her free hand. Her face twists up in disgust.

"Look, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak." Stiles explains pulling the girl away from Scott. "I think she actually gives you control. She's kind of Iike an anchor."

"You mean because I Iove her."

"Exactly." Stiles shrugs but Scott stops walking, a dopey smile on his face. Y/n smiles, excited for Allison and a little for Scott.

"Did I just say that?"

"Yes, you just said that."

"I Iove her."

"That's great. Now, moving on..."

"No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in Iove with her."

Stiles rolls his eyes, glaring at Y/n as she slapped the back of his head for being heartless. "And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?"

"I don't know. Yet."

Y/n suddenly smiles, causing the two boys to look at her.

"Oh, no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?"

"Yeah." She nods.

"Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?"

"Maybe." She shrugs, pulling the boys towards the back of the school.

"Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?"

"Yeah, definitely. Come on."

Y/n pushes open the doors that lead towards the senior parking lot, spotting a group of senior boys standing huddled in the corner. A blue truck stands off to the side.

"What are we doing?" Scott asks causing the girl to shush him.

"You'II see. Hold on. Okay. Stand right there." Y/n positions Scott to stand a couple feet away from the truck. "Do you have your keys? Perfect. Hold'em up Iike so." Y/n directs.

"Do you have your keys, Stiles?"

Stiles nods at the girl's question, "Yeah, they're in my back pock--ah."

Y/n reaches into his pocket herself, grabbing his keys as the boy falls silent. She turns her attention to Scott as she walks closer towards the truck. "Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try to find her voice Iike you did at the game. Got it? Okay. Just keep holding it right there."

Y/n grabs Stiles's hands as she walks along the side of the truck. Y/n sticks the side of Stiles's keys against it, effectively making a long narrow scratch on the paint. Quickly tucking the keys into her own pockets, she shouts, "Hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck?"

The owner of the truck looks over, noticing the scratch. He turns his eyes over to Scott who pales. "What the hell?"

The groups of seniors charge towards the poor sophomore. The leader lands a punch to his jaw, sending Scott to the ground.

"Ow! My God. Wow." Stiles mumbles as him and Y/n watch Scott get pummeled.

His heart rate begins to rise as more fists hit his body. "Come on, stay calm. Stay calm. Scott. Come on, buddy."

Stiles and Y/n smiles as they watch his heart rate drop into the high 60's just as Harris breaks up the fight. "Stop! Stop it right now! What do you idiots think you're doing?"

Unfortuntely, Y/n's plan got the three of them in detention. They stared at the clock as time seemed to pass slowly. Each second felt like an hour and each minute felt like a year. Scott wipes his nose that was covered in dried blood from his bloody nose. Thanks to his fast healing, it stopped in about two minutes.

"Excuse me, sir?" Scott calls as Mr. Harris looks up with an annoyed expression. "I know it's detention and all, but, I'm supposed to be at work, and I don't want to get fired."

Harris just smiles slightly, ignoring the boy as he returns to his work.

Scott signs before turning to face Y/n who was drawing on Stiles's hand. "You knew I would heal."

"Duh."

"So you did that to help me Iearn?"

"Yep."

"But partially to punish me."

"For Stiles."

"Well, that one's obvious." Scott mumbles, ignoring the look the girl sent him. He sighs before turning to face Stiles. "Dude, you're my best friend, and I can't have you being angry with me."

"I'm not angry anymore." Stiles admits, smiling at the look of concentration on Y/n's face as she drew. "Look, you have something, Scott. Okay? Whether you want it or not, you can do things that nobody else can do. So that means you don't have a choice anymore. It means you have to do something."

"I know. And I will."

Harris rolls his eyes, sick of the three already. "AII right, all three of you, out of here."

"Thank you." Scott mumbles as he sprints out of the room, leaving Stiles and Y/n behind.

"My house?" Stiles mumbles, looking at the girl who nods.

"Ok." Y/n mumbles switching flash cards as she lays on Stiles's bed with the boy sitting at her feet. "How did the U.S. acquire Alaska?"

"They bought it from Russia." Stiles answers, as Y/n lays her feet in his lap.

"For?"

"$7.2 million."

"Correct." Y/n smiles before flipping to the next question.

For the past hour, the two have been bouncing from subject to subject, each helping each other study for the upcoming tests and quizzes in their classes. Now they are studying U.S. history for their test tomorrow. Y/n answered all the questions correctly causing it to be Stiles's turn.

Just as Y/n began to read the question, Stiles's phone begins to ring. Glancing at the caller I.D. he holds it up to his ear, "Scott?"

It is silent for a moment as Stiles listens, raising his eyebrows before abruptly standing up. "What?

Y/n places the index cards next to her, sitting up as she looks at Stiles. He glances at her before mumbling a reply then hangs up.

"What's wrong?" Y/n mumbles as Stiles shoves his books into his backpack. He grabs Y/n's books too, shoving them into her bag, motioning for the girl to stand. He grabs her hand before tugging her down the stairs, the girl following after him. "Stiles?"

Grabbing his keys from the hook by the door, Stiles closes the door, pushing Y/n to his jeep. As Stiles pulls out of the driveway, he finally speaks. "Derek kidnapped Scott's boss."

"What?"

"Yeah," Stiles mumbles as he turns left. "He thinks Deaton, Scott's boss is the Alpha."

"Okay," Y/n mumbles still confused. "So where are we going?"

"Well first, I'm taking you home and then I'm going to pick up Scott and head over to the school."

"What? No." Y/n says, causing Stiles to look at her.

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean no. Are we speaking the same language?" Y/n says causing Stiles to sigh.

"You're not going."

"Hell yeah I am."

"No."

"Yeah"

"No."

"Yeah."

"Y/n, I'm serious. You're not going. End of discussion."

Stiles's blue jeep pulls into the parking lot in front of the school. The two friends stare out the window, waiting for Derek'a familiar camaro to pull up.

"This is a terrible idea." Stiles sighs

"Yeah, I know."

"But we're still gonna do it?"

"Can you think of something better?" Scott asks, but a third voice answers instead.

"Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away." Y/n smiles, from the backseat as Stiles lets out a frustrated breath.

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott mutters to Stiles as the three of them climb out. Stiles reaches into the trunk before pulling out a pair of bolt cutters. He closes the trunk just as Derek pulls up behind them

"Where's my boss?" Scott demands as soon as Derek steps out.

"He's in the back."

Y/n leans down to look in the window and sure enough a man was sat in the backseat, bound and gagged. "Oh, he Iooks comfortable."

"What is she doing here?" Derek asks pointing at the teenager causing her to rolls her eyes.

"I'm always here. What's your excuse?"

Derek rolls his eyes in reply. Scott turns to head towards the school, Stiles and Y/n following after him but pause as Derek yells after them.

"Wait. Hey. What are you doing?"

Scott shrugs. "You said I was Iinked with the Alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right."

Scott continues to head towards the front door, Stiles and Y/n running to catch up to him. "Okay, one question. What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?"

"I don't know."

"And what are you gonna do if he does show up?"

"I don't know."

"Good plan." Y/n mumbles as the trio steps into the main office.

"AII right." Scott steps behind the microphone used to make announcements throughout the school. "You said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?"

"Right, but if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?"

"I hope not."

"Yeah, me too."

"AII right." Stiles mumbles flipping a switch to turn it on. "AII you."

Scott clears his throat before taking a deep breath.

Derek glances up from looking at the ground, cringing at the sound that crackle over the P.A. system. A high-pitched yell, resembling a cat being stepped on rings through his ears as he shakes his head. "You've got to be kidding me."

Y/n holds her head in her hands as Stiles collapses into the chair behind him. Scott look between the two. "Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right?"

"Yeah, technically."

"Well, what did it sound Iike to you?" Scott asks Y/n.

"Like a cat being choked to death, Scott."

Scott groans as he begins to panic. "What do I do? How am I supposed to do this?"

Stiles steps put from behind the counter, resting his hands on his shoulders. "Hey, hey. Listen to me. You're calling the Alpha. AII right? Be a man. Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. Be a werewolf. Do it."

"Okay."

"Okay."

For the second time, Scott steps up to the microphone. Derek lifts his head as another sound echos around him. This one was deep, low and loud. It caused the doors in the school to shake as Derek scowled. The locks on the lockers rattled and chalk that was under the chalkboard fell and landed on the floor.

Turning his head from staring out at the woods, Derek immediately spots the three teens exiting the school with smiles on their faces.

"I'm gonna kill the three of you. What the hell was that? What are you trying to do? Attract the entire state to the school?"

Scott shrugs, "Sorry. I didn't know it would be that Ioud."

Stiles laughed, clapping his best friend on the shoulder. "Yeah, it was Ioud. And it was awesome."

"Shut up." Derek mutters as Y/n walks over to the car. Leaning down, she pauses when she notices the empty backseat.

"Don't be such a sour-wolf."

"What'd you do with him?" Y/n asks suddenly, causing the three males to look at her. Derek looks, furrowing his brows.

"What? I didn't do anything." He mutters.

Y/n screams as Derek's body is suddenly lifted above her head. Glancing down she sees claws protruding from his stomach as blood begins to fall from his mouth. The girl remains frozen at the sight of the monstrous wolf stood behind Derek. Stiles quickly runs to her before grabbing a hold of her wrist, pulling her behind him as he and Scott run towards the school. Y/n looks over her shoulder, just to see the Alpha throw Derek's body into the brick wall. He falls, laying face down, presumably dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 10.3K 30
❝Do you need a pen?❞ That one simple phrase was the start of a friendship between two girls. A future hunter and an alpha. But what will become o...
318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
6.4K 167 11
When Liam Dunbar gets bitten by Scott McCall, the bite also appears on his twin sister Lindsey. The twins are now on this crazy journey trying to sav...
484 5 13
An average high school student and his best friend get caught up in some trouble causing him to receive a werewolf bite. As a result they find themse...