In This Together: Teen Wolf

By harrypotter010803

For the last fifteen years of her life, Y/n Martin went to school, watched lacrosse practice with her sister... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™°πšŒπš 1
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 1: πš†πš˜πš•πš π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 2: πš‚πšŽπšŒπš˜πš—πš π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 3: π™ΏπšŠπšŒπš” π™ΌπšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 5: πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŽπš•πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 6: π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš π™Όπš˜πš—πš’πšπš˜πš›
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 7: π™½πš’πšπš‘πš πš‚πšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 8: π™»πšžπš—πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 9: πš†πš˜πš•πš'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 10: π™²πš˜-πšŒπšŠπš™πšπšŠπš’πš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 11: π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 12: π™²πš˜πšπšŽ π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŽπš›
π™°πšŒπš 2

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 4: π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πšžπš•πš•πšŽπš

340 17 5
By harrypotter010803

After Stiles revealed that Y/n is suspicious of them, and that the bus driver died, Scott left to question Derek after remembering that Derek was the one who attacked the driver. Derek revealed that it wasn't him who killed the driver or the one who bit Scott like the boy believed. He revealed that there was another werewolf. An alpha, Derek called it. He revealed that the alpha wants Scott in his pack.

Sitting in class the next day, Scott watches anxiously as the teacher passes out their tests from last week. Stiles taps his pencil against the desk.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" He questions the shaggy haired teen in front of him.

Scott pauses. "I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the..."

"I don't know!" Scott snaps in a whisper causing Stiles to back off. The teacher places their tests in front of them, causing Scott to groan at the sight of the D minus staring back at him. Stiles leans forward, cringing at the sight of the grade.

"Jeez. Dude, you need to study more." Stiles laughs slightly but Scott just throws the paper on his desk, unamused.

"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." Stiles encourages. "Do you want help studying?"

Scott shakes his head. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles chuckles, clapping Scott on the back. "That's my boy."

"We're just studying."

"Uh-uh. No, you're not."

Scott furrows his brows. "I'm not?"

Stiles scoffs. "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled." Stiles exclaims.

"Okay." Scott mutters, just as the teacher begins the lesson for the day. "Just stop with the questions, man."

"Done. No more questions." Stiles mutters. "No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me."

At the end of the day, Y/n walks with her sister and Allison towards their lockers. Stiles has been able to evade the youngest Martin the whole day, not wanting to answer her questions. She was determined to track him down before he left the school or she will have no choice but to go his house and question him there.

"Scott's coming over, tonight?" Lydia questions as they walk.

"We're just studying together."

Lydia scoffs. "Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel."

"Oh, come on." Allison scoffs. "That is so not true. Y/n?"

"Sorry, Lydia is right on this one. Studying is never just studying." Y/n mumbles, glancing around the hallways for the buzz haired teen.

"So, what are you saying?"

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia answers but she groans at the sight of Allison's puzzled face. "Hello, Snow White, I'm talking about a condom."

"Are you kidding? After one date?"

Lydia shrugs. "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste."

Allison pauses, looking between both sisters. "Well, I mean, how much is a little taste?"

Y/n smiles, pausing her search. "Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?"

"Well, he's just different." Allison answers, pulling her book bag out of her locker. "When I first moved here I had a plan, no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But then I met him, and he was different. I don't know. I can't explain it."

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." Lydia answers, just as Y/n catches sight of Stiles.

"What?" Allison questions.

"I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?"

"Right after school."

"Yeah, hate to interrupt, but I have to interrogate someone." Y/n mumbles, already walking towards the school's parking lot, where the teen boy was headed. "Good luck, Allison!"

Stiles climbs into his blue jeep, pausing as he hears his name. Turning his head, he freezes as he sees Y/n walking towards him, an angry look on her face. "Oh, my God." He mumbles. He thought he successfully avoided her today, which was extremely hard to do. He backs out of his parking spot quickly, careful not to hit any passing students or cars.

Y/n speeds up, noticing he was about to leave.

Stiles was about to pull out of the parking lot but he suddenly slams on the breaks at the sight of Derek walking in front of him.

Scott, who heard the sound of breaks being applied quickly, turns around, groaning at the sight of Derek.

"No, no, no, no. Not here." He mumbles, running over to the car, just as Stiles climbs out. They both stare down at the werewolf who was lying on the ground.

"You gotta be kidding me." Stiles groans. "This guy's everywhere."

Scott crouches down to Derek's level, helping him sit up slightly. "What the hell? What are you doing here?"

"I was shot." Derek whispers, his face pale and sweaty. He had prominent eye bags under his eyes.

"He's not looking so good, dude."

Scott glances around, noticing everyone was staring at the trio. "Why aren't you healing?"

"I can't. It was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles eyes widen. "A silver bullet?"

Derek glares at the teen. "No, you idiot."

"Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott mumbles to himself.

Last night, Scott heard a gun go off in the middle of the night. He quickly snuck out of the house, looking for the source of it. He stumbles upon an unfamiliar woman talking to Argent, discussing how long the werewolf that got shot would last.

"What? Who said 48 hours?"

"The one who shot you." Derek breaths in deeply suddenly, his eyes flashing blue, causing Scott to quickly shield them. "What are you doing? Stop that."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't."

Scott groans, before throwing Derek's good arm over his shoulder, hoisting him up of the ground. "Help me put him in your car." Together, Stiles and Scott push Derek into the passenger's seat, closing the door behind the injured werewolf.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek mutters, leaning against the door of the car.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

Derek glances at Allison. "She's an Argent. She's with them."

"Why should I help you?"

"Because you need me."

Scott sighs. "Fine, I'll try." He turns his head to face Stiles, the boy already glaring at him, knowing what he was going to ask. "Hey, get him out of here."

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles mutters just as Scott walks away.

He puts his car in drive, before slowing beginning to pull out the parking lot.

"Stiles."

Stiles lets out a girly shriek at the sound of the feminine voice in the back seat of his car. "Y/n, what the hell?!!" The boy yells, causing Derek to flinch from his tone, his hearing sensitive.

"You avoided me all day, and I am going to get the answers I am looking for." Y/n answers crossing her arms across her chest. She glances at the dark haired male sitting in the passenger's seat with curiousity. "Who's this?"

Stiles groans but opens his mouth to answer. However, he is caught off by a gruff voice answering instead.

"None of your business."

Y/n raises an eyebrow, leaning forward in her seat. She eyes him with disdain, eyeing the wound on his arm, that was badly wrapped. "Was I talking to you? Hm, no, so shush."

Derek rolls his eyes at the teen, shifting in his seat to glare at her. "You shouldn't even be here, kid, so why don't you just go back to whatever girly thing you have planned and bud out."

Y/n reaches over and slaps the back of the man's head hard, causing him to curse.

"Bite me, asshole."

Stiles held an unimpressed look on his face as Derek shed his leather jacket, groaning in pain as he did. Y/n sat in the middle seat of the back row, glancing back and forth between the two. Stiles checks his phone, groaning at the message from Scott.

"Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek groans, tightening the the cloth covering his wound.

"Your house."

Derek's eyes widen. "What? No, you can't take me there."

"He can't take you to your own house?" Y/n questions, confused about his whole situation. Stiles promised he would explain it to her once they fixed the current problem.

"Not when I can't protect myself."

Stiles groans before pulling off to the of the road. He turns to face Derek, his arm hanging off his seat, brushing against Y/n's shoulder as she leans in to look at the injured man too. "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm?"

"Are you dying?" Y/n asks.

"Not yet. I have a last resort."

"What do you mean? What last resort?'" Instead of answering, Derek pulls the bandage covering his wound off, showing a bullet hole that was gushing black blood. Y/n and Stiles groan, cringing away from him. "Oh, my God! What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

Derek just glares at them. "Start the car. Now."

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Werewolf?!"

"Later Y/n!"

Derek just stares at him, "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth."

"Yeah, no. Your ass will be out of this car before you can say woof." Y/n mutters, causing Stiles to smirk. The two teens smile at each other as Stiles pulls away from the curb. He picks up his phone, clicking on Scott's number before putting it on speaker, allowing the car to hear the phone ring.

It rings twice before Scott picks up the phone, breathless. "Hello?"

"What am I supposed to do with him?"

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere!" Scott whispers, glancing at the hallway he was in.

"And by the way, he's starting to smell."

"Like what?"

"Like death." Y/n chimes in, causing Scott to furrow his brows.

"Y/n?"

"Long story." Stiles mutters in response causing Scott to sigh.

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?"

"He's gone by now. There's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster."

Derek grabs the phone out of Stiles hand roughly, causing the boy to groan in pain as his hand was bent at a weird angle.

"Did you find it?"

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the freaking Walmart of guns!"

"If you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?"

Scott rolls his eyes. "I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing."

"Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or you get killed. So if want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet."

Pulling into the parking lot of Beacon Hills Clinic, Stiles jumps out of the jeep, followed by Y/n. Together the two walk over to the passenger side, opening the door. Stiles grabs Derek's arm, before pulling him out, supporting his weight as Y/n unlocks the door. She pulls it open, Stiles and Derek going in first. She shuts the door behind her, hearing dogs barking as Stiles drops Derek on a bag of dog food.

Hearing his phone beep in his pocket, he fishes it out, reading the message from Scott. He glances at Derek.

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?"

Derek nods, "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me the bullet."

Y/n tilts her head. "Why?"

"Because I'm gonna die without it."

Stiles sighs before lifting Derek up again, following Y/n as she walks towards Deaton's operating room. Derek steadies himself by leaning against the wall. He pulls his t-shirt off, throwing it aside causing Y/n to gasp. She stares at his toned chest for a minute, before glancing down at the wound. Still gushing black blood, the bullet hole is surrounded by black veins, trailing up and down his forearm. Stiles's eye twitches when he notices Y/n staring at Derek's torso.

He clears his throat forcefully causing the girl to look at him. "What?"

Stiles just shakes his head, causing Y/n to laugh, realizing why.

She steps closer to him, running her hand up his arm to his shoulder. "Don't worry. He's not my type."

Stiles glances between her eyes and lips. Y/n notices causing her to smile. The moment was ruined by Derek clearing his throat.

"If you guys are down undressing each other with your eyes, let's focus."

Stiles huffs, clenching his jaw in frustration as Y/n steps away from him, rolling her eyes at the annoyed man.

"You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles says, glancing at Derek's wound.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me."

Y/n hums. "Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?"

Derek ignores the girl, before pushing off the wall and walking towards the cabinets, digging through them.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort..."

"Which is?" Stiles asks as Derek turns around, holding a bone saw in his hand.

"You're going to cut off my arm."

"What the shit?!" Y/n exclaims, backing away from him. "What if you bleed to death?"

"It'll heal if it works."

"Ugh! Look, I don't know if I can do this." Stiles groans, grabbing the saw. He pushes the button causing it to turn on, before quickly shutting it off.

"Why not?"

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!"

"You faint at the sight of blood?" Derek questions, wrapping a tourniquet around his arm above the wound.

"No. But I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!"

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."

"Okay, you know, I'm so not buying your threats anymore." Stiles shakes his head causing Derek to reach across the table, smacking Stiles head onto the table. "Oh, my God! Okay. All right, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it. I'll do it."

Derek breaths heavily, before leaning over the side of the table. He heaves once, twice, before throwing up black blood onto the floor below.

"What are you doing? Holy God! What the hell is that?" Y/n exclaims, gagging at the sight of it.

"It's my body, it is trying to heal itself."

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it."

"Now, you gotta do it now." Derek pants, placing his wounded arm on the table.

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can."

"Just do it!"

Stiles groans, grabbing a hold of the bone saw before placing it against Derek's arm. "Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, my God. All right, here we go!"

Y/n cringes away, turning to face the nearest wall, covering her ears with her hands to block Derek's incoming screams. Just Stiles was about to press the button, a voice calls out.

"Stiles?"

"Scott?"

Said boy rounds the corner, pausing at the sight before him. Derek against the table with Stiles holding a bone saw to his arm while Y/n hides in a corner, covering her ears.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Stiles lets out a relieved sigh, tossing the bone saw away from him. "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Did you get it?" Derek asks as he pushes himself into a standing position. Stiles crouches next to Y/n, pulling her into him as they stare between the two werewolves.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Scott asks handing the bullet to him.

"I'm gonna..." Derek trails off before he collapses on the ground, dropping the bullet in the process. It rolls across the floor before it drops down into a grate in the floor.

"No, don't. No, no, no!" Scott shouts, trying to grab it, as Stiles runs over to Derek, Y/n stumbling behind him.

"Derek? Derek, come on. Wake up!" Stiles yells, shaking the older man, getting now response. "Scott, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"I don't know! I can't reach it."

"He's not waking up!"

"I think he's dying. I think he's dead!" Y/n shouts, shaking him.

"Just hold on! Come on." Scott groans. He closes his eyes in concentration, feeling his claws sprout from his fingers, brushing the bullet. Using two of his claws, his pinches them together, feeling the bullet in between them. He slowly pulls it up, cheering when it lands in his hand. "Oh! I got it! I got it!"

"Please don't kill me for this!" Stiles mutters, holding his fist above his head. He swings it down, hitting Derek across the face, waking the older man. "Ugh! Ow! God!"

Derek shakily stands up, grabbing the bullet from Scott's hand. "Give me that."

He bites the head of the bullet, yanking it off with his teeth before dumping the contents out onto the table. A purple and blue substance falls out. Derek grabs a lighter out of his pocket, lighting the contents on fire, causing blue smoke to rise from the powder. He slides it into his hand, nervously looking between his arm and hand. Sighing. he pushes the powder into his wound, screaming in pain as he does so. Blue smoke rises from his wound as Derek falls to the ground, twitching in pain.

Y/n, Stiles and Scott watch stunned as Derek's wound slowly retracts, the veins disappearing as the hole closes. There was a moment of silence between the four, the only sound was Derek's heavy breathing.

"That was awesome!" Stiles yells, smiling wildly. "Yes!"

Y/n and Scott shakes their heads at him, looking at Derek as he pushes himself to his feet.

"Are you okay?"

Derek shrugs, untying the tourniquet. "Except for the agonizing pain?"

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health."

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that?" Scott asks. "And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything."

Derek scoffs. "You gonna trust them? You think they can help you?"

"Why not? They're a lot freaking nicer than you are!"

"Yeah, I can show you exactly how nice they are."

The two walk out of the room, leaving Y/n and Stiles by themselves in an awkward silence. Y/n's mind was racing. She did not expect that this is what her night would have turned out like when she climbed into the back of Stiles's jeep. She runs her hands through her hair, grabbing the strands before shaking her head.

"So," Stiles starts, his hands in his pockets, not sure what to do, "still wanna know?"

Did she? Did she want to know the strange side to Beacon Hills? The one where werewolves are real and maybe other supernatural creatures too. The one where she might die, or be injured?

Or did she want to pretend this never happened? Walk out the door and never remember what happened. Did she want to remain ignorant, and go about her life?

As she looked at Stiles, watching the boys as he looked back at her, awkwardly shuffling his feet from side to side, she knew her answer.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.3K 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
796 21 13
An average high school student and his best friend get caught up in some trouble causing him to receive a werewolf bite. As a result they find themse...
17.3K 741 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
334K 8.8K 34
β€’ Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: β€’ English is not my first language and this is my fi...