•The Blue Glow• Sal Fisher x...

By MissYuri109

I started to get back into the whole Sally face game and fell in love with Sal again 😭. [Y/n and her mother... More

Moving in
School
Testing
Bologna
TreeHouse
Travis
Nightmares
Prom!
We Are Not Teens Anymore
Larry? Why?
Custody
Its all going down.
Wait What
It all restarted.
Megan!
Waterpark Day
Halloween
Again...
A New Friend?
These Photos Look Familiar
Being Timed..
Defeated!

Mrs.Packerton..?

1.2K 33 12
By MissYuri109

Your POV

Larry tried opening the door, "it's locked but I can pick the lock" He squat down and started to pick lock it.

It took him awhile but it got it opened. I look over to the camera to see it staring at us then it went up and down. 'I'm guessing it's Todd'

We walked in and closed the door behind us.

It had a weird smell. "I got a weird feeling about this.." I whispered under my breath.

It looked so lonely. We all searched around her apartment.

I opened the fridge and jumped back in shock. Sal notice me and jogged over. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"There's a goat head here..and blood over there" I answered. "Hmm.."Sal pulled something out of his pocket.

"What is that?" "Gear boy that Todd made for me to find ghosts" he turned it on and walked around the kitchen and it glow green.

Sal pressed a button and out of nowhere a goat with its head floating formed out of the ground. My eyes widened.

"How the-" I was speechless. "You'll get used to it" Sal eyed me and tried talking to the goat but it wasn't help. Then the goats melted down onto the ground.

"Why does she have so many locks on this door?" Me and Sal looked over to see Ash examining the door.

We walked over. "Probably something secretive she is hiding there or in both rooms since that one has locks too" I pointed at the door beside it.

"Do I have to lock pick all of them?" Larry tiredly said. "Nah I can open this" I backed up a bit then Sal and Ash did the same.

I extended my arm out towards the door and use my power to open it.

3 seconds later it was unlocked. "Alright lets go" I walked in and looked behind me to see them still amazed.

"Come on" I gesture them to come in and then they did. I walked more in and my eyes widened.

There was a man strapped on a bed. He looked so out of it. "Mr.Packerton? Can you hear me" Sal said but the man didn't respond so Sal pulled out the gear boy. He walked near the bed and it glow green.

Then a ghost appeared out of his body. "Is he dead?" Larry asked and the ghost replied "I'm between both worlds so please Sal end this torture".

Sal looked unsure. "Please before she comes back" Sal just whispered "sorry" then unplugged the machine.

The ghost melted away. "Do you think this goes to the bologna?" Ash said in disgust.

"Uhh I hope not" I nervously laugh. "Let's get out of here I can't stand the smell" Larry suggested and speed walked out the room then we followed.

"There's still another room" I pointed and they seemed unsure. "Whatever is on the other side I can protect you guys" I said with a stern voice. I unlocked the door and went in. My shoulders dropped.

"Holy shit.." the room had blood on the walls and some creepy stuff hanging around.

I looked around and so did the others. "There's a box here with a lock" I heard Sal's voice. "Another lock?" I raised an eyebrow. "Well it's more like a password thing" I walked over to him and it had blood around the box.

I focused on the padlock and use my power to open it. Sal kinda flinched when the lock made a loud noise when I broke it.

Larry and Ash looked over our shoulders. I opened it and it was horrible.

"Oh naw dude" Larry covered his mouth and puked away from us. There was flesh of people but no bones.

"There's no bones in here" I wondered. "You're right-yeah I can't do this" Ash walked out the room and Larry hurried out as well.

I closed it then me and Sal decided to look around. There isnt much so I checked the living room. I noticed one of the painting were hanging weirdly.

I climb on the couch and balanced myself to take the painting down. There was some kind of door so I opened it.

"Guys come check this out" it took them a few seconds to get here. "Woah how did you even find that?" Larry asked and I just shrugged.

I peeked inside and there was dry blood and it seemed like it's leading somewhere so I investigate more but that only lead me to fall down. "Y/N!" I heard everyone's voices.

I went all the way down until I hit the bottom where I heard a crack then I went in conscious.

Sal's POV

I was panicking-"Does anyone know where that leads too?" Ash asked.

"Uhhh I don't know probably somewhere in the basement" Larry mentioned. "I think I know"

•Time Skip•

"Piles of bones.." I whispered. "Come on let's go find her" Larry suggested and we went looking for her in the piles.

"Y/n!" I ran to her but she looked like she is passed out.

I gently got her in my arms. "Hey Y/n" I kinda shook her and her eyes slowly opened. Larry jogged over.

"Sal?" Her e/c eyes stared into mine. I blushed "y-yeah it's me" She smiled and got up.

"Where are we?" She glance around, "all the way down under the apartments" Larry answered and she gave a confused face.

"We have to get back to Todd" I suggested, "where is Ash?" Y/n said.

"She had to leave because of Ben" she gave a little nod and we went back.

•Time Skip•

"Good to see you back Y/n" Todd said and she laughed. "Yeah and nowww.." She checked her phone. "It's getting late so I'll be going now and thank you guys for finding me" Y/n waved and went in the elevator.

We all went our separate ways. I went to 402 and unlocked the door to be greeted by my father.

"Hello Sal!" "Hey dad"

Your POV

"Sweetie?" My mom peeked out of the kitchen. "Yeah?" I answered her.

"You took awhile to get back home" "wellll you see I went to hang out with my friends" I nervously laugh.

"Of course" she smiled and I went over to the living room and turned on the tv.

I was browsing through the channels and landed in the news.

"Reporting this horrible accident, the beloved math teacher Mrs.Packerton has been found dead by a drunk driver on her way home"

My eyes widened and I pulled out my phone quick.

Ash,Larry, Sally and Todd

You:Did you guys see the news?
Ash: Wym? Did something happen?
You: Mrs.Packerton got into a car crash and died
Larry: Woah what a coincidence
Sally: yeah I just saw it
Todd: Well at least she stopped making bologna with human meat
Larry:Heh yeah true
Ash: that's shocking but rn I'm helping with Ben so ttyl guys

I headed to my bed and slowly fell to sleep.

Your dreams:

I woke up on the sidewalk. "How the hell.." then I heard guitar sounds. I looked at the apartment to see Sal playing his guitar facing towards the front door.

I got up and walked over to him. "Sal?" He didn't look back.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "I didn't have a choice, I had too" He said and he sounded like he was crying.

"What do you mean-" I was cut off my police sirens.

"Y/n..I think you should go" he still didn't look back. Then I looked inside the apartment to see blood.

"Why?" "It's not safe, I'm going to take the blame for you.." Sal played his guitar louder.

"Take the blame? What did I do?"

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP" I looked behind me to see the cops with their guns out.

I walked in front of them. "Don't take Sal he didn't do anything!" The cops ignored me and one walked through me.

'What the hell? Am I invisible' I looked over to Sal on the ground.

"SAL!" Then everything disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 414 55
⚠️I dont own ANY characters in this book⚠️ If you haven't played the game or watched someone play it, please do so before reading! Ships: Sally face...
54.6K 1.1K 19
Escaping from her troubled past, (Y/N) moves to the Addison Apartments with her mum, where she meets some friends she'll never forget. But what will...
57.7K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
9K 98 16
You're a 16 year old girl who has a chance for a new fresh start away from oklahoma. Eventually, some things catch up to you. But everything Changes...