Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?

81.3K 6.3K 993
By magicallovely

I am not updating anything before 640 votes. Please vote... 😔

Gulaab POV

She cried loudly.

"Haider!"

My eyebrows thinned in a row when I saw her crying like that. I didn't know what was happening and then I noticed Sultan looking at me. He called me by giving a signal with his eyes. I walked closer to him and he handed me over her baby.

This was probably the first time I was holding a newborn in my hands. He was so small, fragile and his skin was thin and pink. He was making a weird face almost about to cry maybe because of hearing his mother cry.

I couldn't process what was happening right in front of me but nothing seems normal. Sultan hugged her and she broke down. I instantly lowered my gaze as I was watching my husband hugging another woman. Although, we didn't have anything like a husband and wife. But, I was slightly feeling unhappy seeing him hugging her.

She started crying even more and then said something that shook me to the core.

"Rafiq, Aaj Haider hote to apni aulad ko dekh kitne khush hote"

"Rafiq, Today if Haider were there he would be so happy seeing his child."

Who the hell is Haider and how come she is referring this child to his.

My eyes almost came out of the socket hearing it and I looked at Sultan who hugged her patting her shoulder.

"You have to calm down Zeenat. He is there, with you, with you. He will feel so bad seeing you in this condition. You have to be strong. You have become a mother now." He said softly.

She washed her tears and looked at me.

I moved forward to hand over her child as she was collecting herself. She looked at the baby again and tried to stop crying. She hugged her baby and Sultan patted her head.

I didn't know but I was feeling as if Haider wasn't like her brother or something. But, he was someone to whom this child belongs. That means that the baby didn't belong to Sultan.

I didn't know but everything seems too messed up to understand. I didn't know what to say.

Suddenly, I heard someone coming.

I took a few steps backwards and adjusted my dupatta as my sight fell on the old lady in black almost came running.

"My Grandchild!" She screamed entering the chamber and I shook to the core. She was wearing her black dress like always and I just started feeling afraid again.

I looked at Sultan who just stood up looking at her and walked beside me. The old woman sat beside Zeenat Begum and she held her baby in her arms. Her face lit up seeing the baby and she said.

"It's really a boy" She laughed almost and continued.

"His looks exactly like Haider"

Who the hell is this Haider again?

She stood up taking the baby in her hand started muttering something. 

I didn't know why I was feeling afraid as my sight again fell on her black tongue. I slightly shifted closer to Sultan and I scared to the core was she brought something like black thread magically.

I instantly held Sultan hands in fear and he looked at me. My face turned pale probably but how could she just make anything appear like that. Now, I become assured that she knew black magic and she was something.

Sultan understood my fear and I felt him placing his hand on my waist behind my back. I took a breath of calmness as he silently hugged me. I moved a little bit closer to him without coming to the notice of anyone.

I looked at her and she kissed the baby. Suddenly, she lifted the gaze and with her dangerous eyes looking at me. My hold on Sultan's hand tightened as she was looking me closely. Sultan held my hand back and looked at me softly.

Calm down Gulaab, Calm down... He will protect you.

I tried to calm my racing heartbeats down as she stood up from the bed and gave the baby to Zeenat Begum back.

She looked at me again and walked a few steps closer to me.

"Mohobbat Panap rahi hai kahi... Bu aa rahi hai hame"

"Love is taking birth somewhere... I can feel it" She said in an extremely scary tone and I almost shivered.

No, Hell I don't love anyone. I don't love your stepson at all.

I took a step back as she comes closer. I lowered my gaze and then Sultan said something.

"Begum Sahiba... Greet Badi Ammijan" 

I lifted my gaze back and collected myself to touch her feet. Only I knew how scared I was at that moment.

"Ummed hai apna vaada aap bhule to nahi honge"

"I hope you haven't forgotten your promise," She said looking at the Sultan and he replied.

"No, I do remember my promise. I will do as you want from next week" He said looking into her eyes.

"What's the need of this Ammijaan" I looked at Zeenat Begum as she tried to say.

"Khamoshhhh!!!

"Shut up!!!" The old woman screamed on the top of her lungs turning to Zeenat all of sudden and I shivered to death.

"It's better to shut up. We haven't forgotten what you did to my Son." She continued and I looked at Zeenat Begum who became silent all of sudden. 

She turned back to Sultan with her scary eyes and said.

"I am waiting for the next week"

Sultan nodded and she looked at the black thread in her that she made that appeared with her magic. She walked to the baby in Zeenat Begum's hands and tied that black thread in the right hand to him.

I looked at Zeenat Begum who looked afraid also and then ordered someone.

"Shehnaz, take good care of my Grandson and daughter in law"

"Ji Badi Begum Jaan," She said and wished her.

The old woman again looked at me and then went from there. I was more than shocked to the core. What the hell happened just now. I looked at Sultan who sat beside Zeenat Begum and started saying some sympathetic words.

I wasn't able to listen to what they were taking. My whole focus just shot on few things.

To whom this child belongs?

Who was Haider?

What was the relation between Zeenat Begum and My Sultan?

I didn't know why but I was feeling a slight change in me about Sultan feeling that he was not the father of the baby. I was feeling slightly happy may be realising that he wasn't a father yet. But, still, everything was too messed up and I just shook my head to come into the realm.

I walked closer to Zeenat Begun and said.

"Congratulation for becoming the mother Zeenat Begum"

She looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Thank you, Choti Begum, But you have become the mother too. The baby will call you Choti Ammi too" She said smilingly.

I didn't know why the word 'Ammi' created the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and I smiled.

"I think you should take a rest Zeenat. I will come to meet you soon." He said.

Zeenat Begum nodded and he stood up from the bed.

"Take good care of Zeenat Begum. Keep your eyes and ears open always" He ordered to the attendees and then looked at me.

He walked away from there and I just chose to stay there.

I looked at the physician now who showed up and started helping Zeenat Begum in feeding her baby.

I stood silent looking at the baby sucking on the milk for the first time. I looked at Zeenat Begum whose tears fell from her eyes silently looking at her baby. I could feel her. I didn't know why but it seems the best feeling ever to me.

I sat beside her silently looking and then asked a question.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Complete," She said washing her tears and looked at me.

"I feel like complete Gulaab. You know I was waiting for the day for so long. I lost all the hopes of living life when Haider died"

"Haider?" I asked trying not to hurt her.

"Yes, My husband, my life, My love. He died in a war. It was a very deadly war against the huge empire in the neighborhood. We won the war but he was the cost of it. Rafiq was leading the war and to save him he took the arrow in his heart. He always loved Sultan so much. He always wanted him to grow more and more. He was a right hand of him. He was just two days younger than him but always considered him the smaller one. He was Rafiq's Brother, Jannat Begum Jaan's Son." she said feathering her son's head.

"Brother?" I asked not able to digest what she said.

"Yes, I was his wife but now Rafiq's," She said lifting her gaze to me.

I didn't know why but it hurts whenever I thought her my husband's first wife.

"So, Sultan is his fathe-"

"Noo" She interrupted before I could ask.

"Rafiq married me just to protect me from the enemies. Ammijaan thinks that I am the bad fortune for Haider. He married me to protect me only. There is nothing like that between us" She said.

"So, you two aren't like husband and wife?" I asked, I didn't know how and from where those stupid questions were coming into my mind.

"No, I am just his friend and a name only wife. He still thinks of me like a sister-in-law and a childhood friend" She said.

"You know, you are lucky that he married you. He is a very loyal person and I don't even think that he ever dared to see any woman like that." She said.

But, I couldn't digest it. How come he was a loyal person and Zeenat Begum wasn't the one whom he was loyal about.

"So, he doesn't love you?" I asked.

"He loves me but there is someone else whom you must be referring about." She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"My twin sister," She said and the rug swept through my feet.

What the hell is happening?

"where is she? then?" I asked trying to collect myself and digesting this new information.

"She is no more," She said looking at me and my heart just started paining even more.

"So, he is in love with your sister?" I asked.

"Yes, They were in love since childhood. Everyone knew that they are two hearts but beats together. It all happened almost six years ago. Rafiq decided to get married to her but he had to go to war. Somone plotted against them and she got a message with a box of poison saying Rafiq lost in the war and he got killed."

My eyes came out of the socket and I felt a piercing pain hearing all that. How could even someone do that?

"What happened then?" I asked slowly.

"She ate that poison. Rafiq became impossible after that. He lost control of himself. The moment he got to know about her. It was like he wanted to kill everyone. That war became a bloody battlefield. He killed almost everyone. That war is considered to be the most deadly war won by a single King."

I didn't know that Sultan was that much dangerous. No doubt that's why I had to marry rather than let him fight Bhai Saheb.

"but now" She continued.

"But now, He has become so calm like she took his peace, love, and happiness along with her. There is not even one day when he doesn't miss her."

"Yeah, I know that" I confirmed looking down.

"But now, we all got a hope," She said smilingly.

"Hope?" I asked.

"Yes, you are our hope. You know he wasn't ready to marry anyone but to win the Hind. He thought to propose to you for the wedding. He was thinking that your father will deny it and he will get the real reason for war and he would win easily. But, you are the bravest out there I think. I mean, I can't believe how can a woman agree to get married to a person whom she dont even know." She said.

"Because I couldn't let him kill my brother," I said.

"I know, But trust me whatever happened was for goodness sake. And you know, Sultan must be feeling alone and he might need you with him." She smiled and I felt a slight blush on my cheeks.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment, and share the book.

What yo think Gulaab will do now? I mean now she knows that Sultan is still single, would she still control her emotions or do anything?

What does Badi Ammijaan wants?

How is the story going so far?

Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 440K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

192K 7.7K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
7.9K 250 32
She always thought men are like fictional characters. She was closed in the four walls always in order to save herself. But one day, a Sultan finall...