My Lovely Captain (Levi X Pri...

By goldenroses_23

You are Y/N Reiss. you never really knew your family since you grew up with the fake king. the fake king trea... More

Chapter 1: Survey corps
Chapter 2: Rose
Chapter 3: Meeting the Cadets
Chapter 5: is it true?
Chapter 6: Big Brother
chapter 7: business trip
Chapter 8: Sleeping with Levi
Chapter 9: blushing mess
Chapter 10: acting king part 1
Acting King part 2
Chapter 11: confession
Chapter 12: Expedition
Chapter 13: New language
Chapter 14: Date with Levi
Chapter 15: Amber
Chapter 16: surprise
Chapter 17: what?
Chapter 18: this is just a big misunderstanding
Chapter 19: reunion
Chapter 20: fencing
Chapter 21: thinking of a plan
Chapter 22: hearing
Chapter 23: Double date
Chapter 24: jealousy
Chapter 25: Royal fight
Chapter 26: Court
Chapter 27: bloody battle
Chapter 28: Sorrow and grief
Chapter 29: Coronation
Chapter 30: Levi's Birthday (Christmas special)
Chapter 31: New year's kiss (new year special)
Chapter 32: Sibling quarrel
Chapter 33: A day with the crazy titan lady
Chapter 34: His birthday

Chapter 4: Levi

3.5K 82 38
By goldenroses_23

Y/N P.O.V
I woke up in bed and was surprised that Rose didn't wake me up. She usually wakes me up at five in the morning, but she didn't wake me up today. As i was zoning out, Rose entered my room and said.

Rose: Good morning Y/N! I'm sorry i didn't wake you up today, since your father wants you to stay with him for today, since he's been noticing that we would always go out everyday.

I just chuckled and shook my head. I went to the bathroom and took a shower while Rose prepared my outfit. As i came out of the bathroom, i saw that she laid my gown on my bed. I picked it up and wore it.

Rose entered my room once again and sat me down on my dresser. Rose putted a ribon on my hair and made me wear a green necklace, bracelet and earings. She gave me a cute green fan to match my outfit, and escorted me to the throne room. I arrived and Rose bowed to my father and left. I smiled at my father and said.

You: Good morning Father.

He smiled at me and said.

Father: Good morning to you too my dear. Now, sit down beside me since we're meeting the military police.

I looked at him and said.

You: Father, may i request to leave when the military police arrives? I'm not very comfortable with them around.

My father just nodded his head. I sat down next to him and started reading a book, a couple of minutes later i heard a knock on the door. I looked up from my book as my father said.

Father: you may enter.

The door opened revealing the government and the military police. One of the Military police looked at me up and down and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. The commander-in-chief Dhalis Zachary bowed at my father and said.

Dhalis: Good morning My king and Good morning to you too Princess Y/N.

I smiled at him and said.

You: Good morning to you too Dhalis, Pleasure seeing you again.

Dhalis smiled at me and said.

Dhalis: The pleasure is all mine your highness.

A guy from the Military Police went up and bowed and said.

???: Your majesties, it's nice to see you both. I believe that the Princess hasn't known me yet so, I'm Nile Dok commaner of the Military Police.

I gave him a fake smile and said.

You: Pleasure.

He looked at me confused. Sheesh, does this guy know how to talk politely?

Dhalis looked at him and sighed.

Dhalis: The princess said it's nice to meet you.

Nile nodded and smiled at me and looked at my father. I stood up and curtsied at my father and said.

You: Father, may i please be excused?

My father nodded. Dhalis looked at me and said.

Dhalis: well, it was pleasure seeing you your highness. I do hope that we meet again.

I smiled at Dhalis and said.

You: the pleasure is all mine, and we will meet again someday.

Dhalis took my hand and kissed the back of it. Dhalis nudged Nile to take my hand kiss the back of it. Good thing I'm wearing gloves, or else I'll be washing my hands for one hour straight. I left the throne room and went to Rose's bedroom. I knocked at her door and she opened it and engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back and said.

You: Hey Rose, are you going to the HQ?

She nodded and said.

Rose: wanna come with me?

I nodded and smiled. We both went out of the palace but we didn't notice that two guys from the military police followed us. Once we arrived at HQ, i went to Levi's office, as i was about to knock at his door, someone pinned me to the wall and said.

???: well hello there your majesty.

I looked at him and said.

You: would you please let me go?

He shook his head and started to touch my body. I slapped his hands with my fan but he pinned them above my head. He started to kiss my neck as i started to cry and squirm out of his grip.

You: I ORDER YOU TO LET ME GO!!!

He slapped me really hard. He looked at me furiously and said.

???: Shut the fuck up, you little bitch!

He continued on kissing my neck when someone punched him.

Levi's P.O.V
I was sitting on my chair while doing some stupid paperworks. I looked at my wall clock and saw that it was already tea time. I sighed and stood up from my chair when i heard.

???: I ORDER YOU TO LET ME GO!!!

Is that Y/N? I silently opened my door and saw some Military Police guy trying to fuck Y/N. He slapped her really hard and said.

???: Shut the fuck up, you little bitch!

I got furios. Doesn't he know how to treat a lady? He started to kiss her neck once again when i punched him really hard. I heard a crack and knew that i broke his jaw. Y/N hugged me and kept on sobbing, i wrapped my arms around her and said.

Levi: Are you ok, Y/N?

She nodded and continued sobbing in my chest. I looked at guy furiously and said.

Levi: Oi! You asshole! Don't you know how to fucking treat a lady? Or should i say a Princess?

He looked at me and started to shake. Tch, coward.

???: L-Levi Heichou, she just seduced me.

I gave him a death glare. Seduced?! Really?! He's the one who fucking started it!

Levi: Tch, did you really think i didn't saw everything? It was you who fucking started it! So don't you dare put the blame on her. Now, get the fuck out of my sight before i fucking murder you.

He stood up and ran out of HQ with his friend. I looked at Y/N who was crying and whispered.

Levi: everything's alright Y/N. He's gone now, so you can relax.

She looked up at me with Puffy eyes. For some reason, my heart ached at the sight. She gave me a weak smiled and said.

Y/N: Thank you, Levi.

I patted her head and said.

Levi: anytime brat.

Y/N P.O.V
Levi dragged me in his office and sat me down on his couch and gave me a book. I started reading the book when Rose barged in Levi's office with Hange and Erwin. I hid my face in the book so they wouldn't see my puffy eyes. Levi looked at them annoyed and said.

Levi: don't you brats know how to knock?

Hange smiled at Levi and said.

Hange: Oh shut up, Shorty! We heard someone crying and thought it was Y/N so we immediately went to you.

Levi sighed and said.

Levi: Well the one you heard crying was indeed Y/N. Some military police brat tried to fuck her.

Hange, Erwin and Rose looked at me with worried looks. Hange hugged me and said.

Hange: My poor precious baby, are you alright?

I nodded my head.

Erwin: Do you want me to report him?

Hange looked at Erwin as if he's the dumbest guy on earth and said.

Hange: of course, You idiot! That guy needs to be punished for what he did to my baby.

I just nodded at Erwin and said.

You: thanks Erwin.

Erwin smiled at me. Rose looked at me and said.

Rose: do you know what he looks like?

I sighed and looked down and said.

You: Yeah, he has brown hair and blue eyes.

Rose nodded and said.

Rose: i think you should tell your father about this.

I shook my head and said.

You: No! I don't want to trouble him more. He's already stressed with military police.

Rose nodded. I laid my head on Hange's shoulder. Hange played with my hair and started to hum some songs. I started to feel sleepy and Hange said.

Hange: don't worry Y/N, i won't leave you. You can sleep if you want.

I nodded and let darkness consume me.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 185 51
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
2.9M 93.6K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...
28 3 23
I'm dumping an unpublished Levi fan fiction I wrote few months ago. I need to clear my storage. Uploading on : Apr 9 2024
32.7K 493 25
You've had a bad past due to your family and once you joined the Survey corps something new entered your life I do not own any of the characters! Sta...