Coldly Fragile || TAENNIE βœ“

By Cinderr_Blxsh

❝Just don't trust and fall in love.❞ Jennie, A delighted and energetic girl in front of the world wasn't the... More

A/N
Disclaimer
β™₯β™‘Descriptionβ™‘β™₯
Chapter 1: Her Torn life
Chapter 2: Illegal life
Chapter 3: His trustees
Chapter 4: Meeting her boyfriend
Chapter 5: The eye contact
Chapter 6: What happened?
Chapter 7: Coming to the Mansion
Chapter 8: Sex partners
Chapter 9: A fucked up situation
Chapter 10: Feeling something Inside
Chapter 11: Rules
Chapter 12: Way too comfortable
Chapter 13: His Sister
Chapter 14: Missing?
Chapter 15: Liking?
Chapter 16: What is happening to us?
A/N
Chapter 17: Periods
Chapter 18: Care.
Chapter 19: Stubborn feelings
Chapter 20: Past Talk
Chapter 21: Chaeyoung
Chapter 22: Tour
Chapter 23: Your touch
Chapter 24: Ball Party
Chapter 25: Be in love with Misery
Chapter 26: With her?
Chapter 27: Change
Chapter 28: Coming back?
Chapter 29: The Lie Hater
Chapter 30: Intruder
Chapter 31: Disappointment
Chapter 32: Caught off the trail
Chapter 33: Torture
Chapter 34: Décès
Chapter 35: I miss you
Chapter 36: Protect her
Chapter 38: You and Me, Forever?
Chapter 39: Hurt
Chapter 40: I trusted you
Chapter 41: Real Game
Chapter 42: You and Me, Forever.
Special for you
.Λšβ™‘ βƒ— 🎐Asking Questions ΰΌ„
Character Interview!🌈
End/ Announcement
Tags
New book!

Chapter 37: Let me love you

2.1K 105 27
By Cinderr_Blxsh

•🖤•

Author's Pov

Simon's eyes couldn't take the scene that was shown to him. It was the footage of Stephanie's torture. Kims would always have terrifying footage to show to their victims before their footage gets filmed.

Taehyung sat there enjoying the view but this wasn't even the main part, it was just the beginning. "W-who are you?" The guy whose body tightened around a rope said. "A Mafia," Taehyung replied with a smirk on his face.

"You know what, I don't have time for your shits let just end this here," Taehyung spoke, eager to meet Jennie who was probably in a traumatic state right now. He took a knife and slit his throat.

"Boys, show him the real hell." He said and they knew, the real hell means unbearable torture, pain, and suffering. Simon would get his karma, not by life but by Satan himself.

Jennie was sitting in their room, gripping onto her sheets. The memories spreading through her mind like fire in a forest. The way Simon used to assault her and forced her to fulfill his needs.

She hated them all, she never experiences the way you would feel when you make love with the person you love and they love you back. She doesn't know how does that feels like.

Her thoughts were cut off by the door opening revealing Jisoo. The older came to know about what happened with her in the mall, she felt sympathy for the poor girl.

She was so sweet and considerate but all the problems always happen to her, for her Jennie was the unluckiest person she had ever seen. Despite being so beautiful, she doesn't get love.

Despite being so kind, patient, and generous, she never experienced love. She just wanted to pray for her to god. To give her all the happiness she deserves.

She smiled at the younger one and sat beside her but before she could say anything, Jennie engulfed her with a hug. She weakly smiled as she heard uncontrollable sobs from the poor girl.

She patted her back and comforted the weeping girl. Taehyung who was outside the door felt bad listening to Jennie's sobs. His heart broke into pieces. He finally decided that he needs to do it today no matter what.

Soon enough when Jisoo was leaving the room, Jennie spoke. "Thank you, Unnie." Jisoo smiled and nodded, going outside only to find Taehyung waiting impatiently. She winked at his brother leaving him blushing.

He had food in his hands for Jennie. Entering the room, he found Jennie sitting there much better than before maybe because of Jisoo's comforting.

She looked at the male and smiled at his concern for bringing her food as she was already hungry. It was 8 pm right now and with Taehyung's intention tonight he was eager to let the time pass easily.

They both had dinner together, the whole time the male's eyes never leaving Jennie's cute face. He smiled uncontrollably. After dinner Taehyung was the first one to go inside the shower and freshen up.

When he came outside, Jennie hurriedly went inside. Once the female was out wearing normal clothes, Taehyung knew what he needed to do so he headed towards the female.

Jennie looked at him confused when he made her sit on the bed rather than going to sleep. "Baby girl, Can I ask you a question?" He asked and she nodded, still confused.

"What was your relationship with that guy?" Jennie stiffened at her place. Her heartbeat was a little faster than usual. She decided that he needs to know about this, he was her love after all.

"He was my boyfriend, but I never loved him he forced me to get into a relationship with him." Taehyung eyes filled with anger but he knew that this ass guy must have been in hell right now.

Taehyung stared at her eyes and she does the same. Being attracted to each other in a minute, like a magnet their lips pressed. Their kiss was gentle, full of love and affection. Exactly what Jennie wanted.

──────────────────────

(ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ)🔞

The kiss becomes more steamy as Taehyung entered his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongue roamed around each other's mouth as she moans into their hot make-out session.

They pulled out, panting for air. She thought this was the end but gasped when Taehyung pushed her on the bed. He kissed her again slowly but remember he forgot to lock the door. He pulled out and went to close it.

Coming back he hovered over her again and unbuttoned his shirt, displaying his well-toned muscled body. She unconsciously touched his abs, he groaned at her cold hands on his warm body, she flinched.

He undresses her half body and licked his lips looking at her red lacy bra. "You love to make me hard, don't you?" Jennie shook his head at his question.

It has been so long since they had sex, she almost forgot the feelings and pleasure it gives.

He traced his finger from up to down her spine and she shivered from the unknown sensation. He kissed her jaw and bit her earlobe gently. She moaned softly making him turn on even more.

His kisses trailed down to her neck as he left some hickeys. His mouth sucked onto her milky skin so softly making her arch her back, giving him a chance to unclasp her bra which he successfully did.

He kissed and sucked her breasts, playing with her nipples and making her a moaning mess. Everything he was doing was an unbearable pleasure. He sucked her nipples and she moaned softly. He smirked at his work.

Going downside, he undid her pajama pants and she shivered at the sudden coldness. His hands lingered onto her core making her needy for his touch there. "D-Do it p-please." She whispered out.

He smirked and pressed his palm on her wet core. "So wet my love?" She groaned when his hands were pressed onto her vulnerable part as it belongs to him more than her. He was eager too.

He climbed up and again latched their lips together. She hands-on his neck and hair, caressing it. It liked that. He pulled away and kissed her lips, then her neck, down to her breasts, and slowly her belly button. Their eyes still in contact.

He bit her panties and with the help of his teeth, slides them down. That was hot. Jennie thought. He throws the pants somewhere and parted her legs in just one touch. "You are beautiful." He whispered and kissed his core making her moan.

He entered his tongue inside and she felt so much pleasure that she was already on the verge of cumming. "Taehyung, I am coming—" He pulled out making her whine but soon she moaned again when entered his long fingers inside her.

Thrusting in and out at a fast pace, her nails dug onto his arms but he didn't care about the scratches. She cummed on his fingers and her toes curled up from the sensation. He licked it and made her taste it too. She blushed while tasting herself.

He hurriedly took out his pants and boxers letting her see his pride. He jerked it a bit by himself making Jennie feel in a certain way. He smirked when he saw her looking. "Want to?" Jennie halted when he asked it but out of embarrassment shook her head.

He chuckled and hovered over her again, capturing her lips into another gentle kiss. The whole day was surprising for her. He slowly shifted and entered his tip inside her. She felt pain a bit but it wasn't that much.

He fully entered her and this time she screamed in pain. He didn't move and gently kissed her distracting her from the discomfort. She was shocked at how much he cared for her. He stayed in an uncomfortable position just so she doesn't need to bear any pain.

"You can move." He nodded and started at a slow pace still afraid he would hurt her. Soon enough the whole room was filled with their skin clapping, moans, and groans, the scent of sex lingered around them.

They both reached their climax and he pulled out, collapsing beside her. He pulled the blanket up to cover their naked body and she hugged him because she was happy. She knew for the first time, this whole thing, this whole moment they shared today was filled with love. Pure love.

"I love you, Taehyung."

"I love you too."

--
Hey, minies!

Surprise smut but this time filled with love, I hope my best friend had written better than last time. He was been grumpy nowadays.

They finally confessed!!!!

Anyways, hope you like the chapter~
Vote if you did :))

Love you all,
-Jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 106 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
70.8K 2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
27.1K 821 23
Two most dangerous mafia gangs decided to make their children get married for more power and money!What will happen after marriage?Will they get alon...
Sinister Love By

Fanfiction

13.9K 1K 47
"I can't believe you lied to me!" Her voice quivered with hurt, and tears streamed down her face. She looked down, trying to contain the storm of emo...