Collide

By malfoyssbaby

When two enemies sharing a complicated childhood start living together. Will Davina and Draco learn how to co... More

INTRO.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

A/N

21 1 1
By malfoyssbaby

Hello my loves,I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been updating regularly but I have finals and they are very important.

I'm a senior at highschool so literally all my time is consumed by studying.

I have this story's plot done ,I only need to write it down for you beautiful people.

On the 25th I promise to update regularly and maybe daily ,I have so many twists to this story and I hope you stick to read it.

Another thing,
I want you guys to focus on how Davina calls Draco ,it's really important to the storyline.

Thank you all,
I'll be seeing you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...
1.9K 122 69
You are a hard-working Hufflepuff in your 4th year. You are nice to everyone and absolutely LOVE Herbology and Potions. You love to experiment with t...
194K 3.5K 96
"I have grown to love secrecy. It seems to be the one thing that can make modern life mysterious or marvelous to us. The commonest thing is delightfu...
197K 5.6K 59
COVER BY @CassieLinn After being stuck in an abusive relationship for months, she's saved- but also thrown into an entirely different life. Murderer...