T.H.E.I.R. Crazy Obsession

By sbproductions

When their only child was taken and murdered in front of them. August and Lira face a lot of obstacles in lif... More

A/N and Cast:
Exposed
History
Trouble In Paradise
His Pain
Her suffering
Unfinished Business
Forgive and Forget
My Obssession
Big D, Big Problems
Don't Play With Me
Learning To Obey
Pick a Side
Pick a Side Pt.2
A Revenge So Sweet
Powerful but Powerless
Help Me Help You
H.E.R. Rage
Evil Step Sister
Mother dearest
H.I.S. Sanity
Next morning
T.H.E.R.E.'R.E. Selfish
Frenemies
Cheater
Not So Secret Spies
Torture
Come Correct
Family Time
Family Time Pt.2
Control Your Men
Pathetic
YOUR WHAT?
Trades From the Trader
P***Y Power
Dominate Lira
Bloody Wedding Bells
Bloody Wedding Bells Pt.2
A Pleasure So Lovely
A Pleasure So lovely PT.2
Knocked up
Options
Plan B
A Mad Black Woman
Flexibility Ties
Adding Time and Breaking Rules
Rasing Suspicions
Truth Behold
Caught in 4k
Painful Pleasure
No More Orgasms
Two Birds in One Stone
Epilogue (the beginning of shameless)

Sexual Assult

378 11 2
By sbproductions

August's POV (one month later):

It's been a month and life has been great. My wife is happy and healthy and so am I.

Lira and I just started a new way to bring more profits and money to our mafia just the other day. We're now starting to sell moonshine which is going pretty good with the help of Sharrel, Elena and Teo.

Who knew Sharrel knew how to make illegal alcohol.

Anyways, I walked inside of our room to find Lira sleeping peacefully. I smiled and slightly took the covers off of her. She's so damn beautiful but god is she crazy.

All she had on was a pair of pink panties and a sports bra. I kissed her pussy through her panties and made my way up to her stomach. She rubbed my hair and when I looked up at her she was smiling at me.

"How was Italy?"

I kissed her stomach one last time then kissed her lips softly.

"It would've been better if you would've came with me but I know you weren't feeling to well."

She was constantly vomiting this morning. I didn't want her traveling and ending up with jet lag or getting even sicker.

"I feel better now baby, I was just really tired and I couldn't stop throwing up."

"I'm just happy my babies are okay."

Again I pecked her lips. She sighed a frustrated sigh, rubbing her stomach.

"This pregnancy has been kicking my ass."

She rose up out of the bed and I looked down at her stomach. She looks a little big to be only three months but I know not to say anything because she'll think I'm offending her.

"I got you something to make you feel better..."

"Can I guess what it is?" She smiled

"What?"

"It's long, thick and juicy. It taste extravagant and it's what got me pregnant."

She caressed me through my trousers. Making me chuckle.

"Close... but not close enough."

"Then I don't want it."

"So you don't want to watch Teo skin Dante alive... okay."

I started walking away before she grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto the bed, getting on top of me. Looking at her on top is like dreaming a dream. All I could do was smile.

"Baby I was just playing but I want that dick more."

"Then take it" I smirked

She kissed me lustfully as she unbuttoned my suit. I rubbed and squeezed her ass and right when I pulled off her thong Boogie walked in.

Quickly I flipped Lira over and covered her with myself, along with the covers making her giggle. Wasn't shit funny, I'll shoot his ass right now if he saw just a peak of what's mine.

"The next time you bust open my door imma cut yo head off and use it as a warning sign to knock before opening my fucking door!" I shouted at him

"Man y'all can't go two whole days without fuckin."

He walked in and shut the door completely ignoring what I said. I rolled my eyes and groaned as he sat on the couch staring at us.

"So what she's my wife I can fuck her whenever I feel like it and right now I feel like it. So get out!"

"You know what maybe that's what y'all need... you and Shawn..."

He tapped his chin like he was in deep thought about something. I can smell his bullshit already.

"Did he not hear me tell him to get out?"

I looked down at Lira and she was bitting on her lip, with her eyes closed. I was confused, until I felt her reach under and grab my dick as she rubbed it up and down her wet folds.

"Shhh..."

"I bet you, boss lady, Brielle and Shawn can't go a whole month without sex."

We both ignored him and she slid me inside of her. Her eyes rolled back and she bit down harder on her lip to keep herself from moaning.

"W-what are you talking about?"

I was trying my best not to groan out because she kept squeezing her walls around me. I gave her short deep strokes trying my best not to make it noticeable. But she makes this shit so hard, I don't know how many groans I can hold back.

"Hold on lemme go call Shawn."

He got up quickly and as soon as he walked out she let out a loud moan. I fucked her as fast as I could and went deeper than ever. Watching her enjoy the feeling of me inside her.

"Ohhhh.... fuck yesss!"

"I thought I taught you about patience babygirl."

Reaching down I slipped her boob out of her bra and squeezed it. She gripped the sheets tightly, trying her best to contain her moans. When I noticed I went a bit deeper to the point where she'd feel me in her soul.

"Ahhhhh... shittt!" She screamed

"Didn't I teach you better than that Lira?"

"Y-yessss!"

I groaned out feeling myself getting closer to my climax. She was getting wetter so I knew she wasn't far herself.

"I bet y'all- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

All three of them walked in on us so I had no choice but to roughly slam into her so that I could cover her. I didn't realize how deep I went until she let out a loud scream. I felt her cum on my dick.

"Uhhhh... baby!"

"Awwe even her moans are sexy." Brielle pointed out

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"Y'all got three seconds to get y'all nasty asses up and out of that bed. We're having a meeting in the living room."

I looked him upside his head. He read my face and cleared his throat.

"Please hurry up sir..."

He slammed the door behind him and I groaned, pulling out of Lira. I was about to place myself back into my suit before she smacked my hand away and placed me inside her mouth. I wasn't expecting that from her. But she's full of surprises.

She sucked my soul out my dick and swallowed all the kids I shot down her throat.

"Fuckkk..."

"Okay now we can go." She wiped her mouth and threw on one of my dress shirts that was like a dress on her

"You seriously wanna go to that?" I asked adjusting myself

"Yea I wanna see what it's about."

"Boogie's middle name is nonsense... what you think?"

She laughed a little and I rolled my eyes. I was being deadass.

"Baby come on, then we can go watch the skinning."

I groaned and she grabbed my hand pulling me down the stairs and into the living room.

Boogie's POV: I wanna make a bet with all of the couples in this big ass mansion. I don't understand why it's always me walking in on all four of them fucking. If I don't walk in on August and Boss lady I'm walking in on Shawn and Brielle. I'm tired of it, they just keep reminding me how lonely I am.

Boss lady and August finally walked into the living room. August sat down in his chair and Lira sat down on his lap, as did Brielle with Shawn.

Gross.

"Now that everyone's here we can get started."

They all groaned and I smiled adjusting my tie.

"I am sick and tired of walking in on y'all freaky motherfuckers making babies."

"THEN GET A WIFE!" Shawn shouted at me

I blanked faced him and continued. Never in a million years.

"Anyways... before I was so rudely interrupted. I wanna make a bet with you men."

"And that is?"

"I bet the both of you twenty million dollars that you can't go one whole month without touching your wives sexually..."

"Nope not doing it, babygirl let's go."

"Wait I actually like the sound of this..." Lira smirked

"Just one month of no sex. Y'all can kiss, grab the booty, all that. Just no bumpin and grindin for a month."

"And what happens if we fail?"

"Every time y'all fuck up. You owe me a million on the spot, plus twenty when this is all over."

"Okay but how are you gonna know?" Brielle asked

"I expect to see a lot of arguments. Not one smile on neither of y'all's faces. It is going to get so bad boss lady's killing rates are gonna shoot up. And none of you women can keep quite for the fun of it and our rooms are sound proof for crying out loud!"

Lira cleared her throat avoiding eye contact with me. All the men had smiles on their faces.

"I say let's do it..." Boss lady smiled

"Fuck no! I need her pussy. I stopped drinking so much because of her pussy. I went four fucking years without her pussy. You must be out your rabbit ass mind if you think I'm bout to give up her pussy because the girl you fuckin now is celibate."

"I knew this was about a girl!" Shawn shouted

"No it's not I just genuinely wanna see how long you guys can go without sex."

"Me too, I think this will be fun." Brielle agreed

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR SEX LIVES!" August shouted

"Someone forgot to take their meds today." I spoke underneath my breath but loud enough to hear

He reached inside his pants and I already knew he was reaching for his gun. I smirked and yawned, getting under his skin is way to easy.

"Nigga what you-"

"ENOUGH!" Boss lady shouted

August sighed sitting deeper in his chair. I was trying my best to hold in my laugh.

"Goddess you really wanna do this?" Shawn asked her and she nodded her head

"Alright fine... we're in."

I looked over at August and he was clenching his jaw. Murder written all over her face.

"It'll be funnnn..." Lira dragged

"You really think you can go a whole month without me in yo guts?"

"Uh huh!"

"Ight fine, we're in. Babygirl... don't think this shit goin be easy either."

I rubbed my hands together and chuckled evilly. They all looked at me and I slammed four pieces of paper on the table along with a pen.

"This contract verifies that you agree with the terms and conditions of this bet."

"WHAT?" Shawn shouted reading the contract

"You mean to tell me I can't masterbate but she can?"

"Oh stop being greedy baby."

Brielle kissed his cheek and signed the contract. Considering the fact that I had no rules down except the fact that they can't make their men cum.

"Boogie imma kill you."

"Papi, I think this will give us some time to think about what we're gonna do with our baby... please."

"You also saying that because you can cum and I can't." He rolled his eyes

She smirked and whispered something in his ear. When she pulled away you could tell he was holding back a smile.

August groaned loudly before actually signing the paper. As soon and he finished, I quickly snatched it out his hand before he could change his mind.

"Each week I will have a challenge that will test your sexual tension. Your time starts now..."

"What is this a reality show?"

I winked and walked out feeling like the richest man alive... they all goin fuck by the end of the week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.8K 43
Just as they thought I was going to pull the trigger I moved my gun and walked to the man in the crowd. Everyone formed a circle around us. "Why?" I...
4.8K 67 40
This is the first book of a trilogy. All books must be read in chronological order as you may not understand what is happening and I will not be resp...
20.2K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
8.5K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...