kiss me. jake shim - park sun...

By jakeuxtears

"๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ '๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ' ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ... More

ไธ€ | 1
ไบŒ | 2
ๅ›› | 4
ไบ” | 5
ๅ…ญ | 6
ไธƒ | 7
ๅ…ซ | 8

ไธ‰ | 3

1.2K 70 15
By jakeuxtears

"Everything depends on you"

Jake mumbled to himself. Finally, they have arrived at Jake's place. Jake's mother didn't expect any guests at their house but she remained calm and friendly.

"Oh hey, Jake! Who do we have here?" Mrs Shim kindly asked, "Mom, this is Sunghoon, my new friend!" "Ah, a new friend I see. Wow, he's really handsome you know" Jake's mother spoke and winked at Jake. "Mom..." Jake whined and gave a glance to his mother. "Just kidding Jakey.. Now go on, have fun with your new friend I won't be bothering you two-" Mrs Shim said and realized another small person who's holding Jake's hand. "you three.. Who's this little cutie?" "Oh, that's my little sister, Yeji" Sunghoon finally let out a word with a small chuckle.

"Ohh, your little sister. She's really cute" Mrs Shim kneeled and squeezed Yeji's adorable chubby cheeks. "Is it okay if I take her? I mean I want to show her something which I assume she would like it" Mrs Shim asked, "Oh, yeah sure!" Sunghoon replied and slowly leading Yeji to Jake's mother.

Yeji seemed comfortable with Jake's mother which is Sunghoon glad about. Ever since they moved with their parent's none of them Sunghoon nor Yeji felt comfortable around them. They would always shout, punch, scream and break some stuff. But right now, they are at least at a safe place.

Jake looked at Sunghoon how he was smiling slightly. "Are you okay Hoonie?" "Y-yeah, I'm fine it's just... I'm happy to see Yeji finally feels comfortable" "Oh, if that's so then... Let's go to my room!" Jake dragged Sunghoon to his room.

"Woah, you have a nice room"

"Well, thank you!"
Jake thanked him and started to open his windows and clean his small stuff.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon sat on Jake's bed and looked around. Since Sunghoon didn't have spare clothes, he had no idea how he's going to go back to his house since his family is an incomplete mess.

Sunghoon was thinking about staying here with Jake for the night, but he wasn't sure how he's going to ask him. Out of nowhere Jake suddenly spoke "Hm... How about if you stay here for the night. Since it's kinda late and also I'm assuming you don't want to go there either" Jake amazed Sunghoon's mind. At the moment he was mind blown as Jake read Sunghoon's mind. "Hm sure but I don't have any spare clothes with me nor for Yeji" "That's okay, You can borrow my clothes and for Yeji... I think I have spare small clothes from my sister" Jake said and went to the guest room to take some spare clothes for Sunghoon's sister.

Sister? Does Jake have a sister? He didn't tell me that he has a sister. As far as I know Jake was the only child... Well, that's what Jungwon told me. Sunghoon thought. He turned around and realized Jake wasn't here. Hmm probably he went to take clothes for my sister. I should look around I guess. Sunghoon stood up and walked around and interviewing Jake's room.

Sunghoon came across at Jake's table. There wasn't that much stuff but there were only school books and a few pencils. He noticed a small photo under the table.

Sunghoon picked it up and looked at it. A small Jake looked around 7 or 8 years old and he was holding the newborn baby which Sunghoon assumed that's his little sister. He smiled but soon as he looked at the back of the photo his smile started to fade away. "Shim Youngmi I miss you... I'm really sorry that I couldn't protect you. Hopefully, you're in a better place" After Sunghoon read that, just in time Jake came to his room with the clothes in his hands.

Jake came closer to Sunghoon at what was he staring at. He startled a bit as he felt an arm wrapped around his shoulder. Sunghoon looked at Jake and gave the photo to him.

He placed the clothes on the table and took the photo from Sunghoon. The silence grew bigger and Jake's eyes started to get watery as he was looking at the photo.

"You found the photo that I lost..." Jake suddenly spoke and bursts into tears. Sunghoon noticed that and he hugged Jake right away. At this moment, they have each other. Jake sobbed hard and hugged Sunghoon even tighter.

Sunghoon tried to calm Jake down and after a few minutes, his sobs started to fade away. They both sat down on the bed and looked at each other. Sunghoon wiped Jake's tears off.

"Mind telling me what happened in that photo?" Sunghoon asked Jake softly, "No no it's not the photo but... The disaster that happened a year ago" Sunghoon tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows as he was confused at "a year ago".

Jake sighed and started to tell Sunghoon the whole story.

[ Jake's flashback ]

1 year ago...

Jake was casually sitting in his place while reading a book during recess. He wasn't really hungry so he stayed in his classroom. He saw two figures approaching him. And it was the people who Jake didn't like. Heeseung and Jay.

Heeseung grabbed Jake's collar and smirked at him. "So... Will you come with me on a date" Heeseung whispered all of the sudden in a serious tone making Jake more nervous. Heeseung liked Jake for a long time but ever since Jungwon started to become Jake's friend, he went to hang out with Jake more often. Heeseung started to get jealous and mad seeing Jake and Jungwon hanging out together. It was getting him onto his nerves. He only wanted Jake to be one and his only.

That day, Heeseung and Jay started to bully Jungwon until he had enough. Jungwon went to the principal office and told the whole situation. Luckily the principal offered to transfer classes or to find a different school. But also the principal didn't want to expel Heeseung or Jay just because he made a deal with their fathers. Yes, both of them are CEO's son so the principal took an opportunity to give everything that they wanted since the principal desperately needed money. Jungwon knew that if he had to find a new school it would be more expensive. Also, Jungwon didn't want to transfer classes because he didn't want to leave Jake behind since he was getting also bullied because of him.

When Jungwon was transferred to a new class, he felt a bit lonely without Jake until the person named Sunoo approached him. They became best friends on that day so Sunoo decided to introduced Jungwon to Sunghoon.

After some months ago, Jungwon slowly started to move on but Jake was still in his mind and worried about him.

"No. I won't come. I don't even like you!" Jake said making Heeseung more furious and held him even tighter and brought the attention of other students.

"Hah, I see now where it's going.. You better not embarrass me in front of these people" Heeseung stated and finally let go of Jake which made him fall from his chair.

"Everything depends on you, Jake Shim. Either you choose to go with me on a date or one of your loved ones will die which I know exactly who" Heeseung looked at Jake once again. At this point, Jake knew who he was talking about. It was his little sister who was only a few years younger than him.

"Choose wisely Jake. You only have 2 hours and if you don't appear in front of the school's gate then you know what's coming" Heeseung added and left Jake alone. Jay was following Heeseung after him.

"When he doesn't appear in front of the gate as I mentioned earlier, go to Jake's house and try to persuade his mom to let his little sister come with you" "Okay, but how am I supposed to do that?" Heeseung sighed and looked around to tried to get an idea.

But right after an idea pop-out in his head. "Tell her that we are going to an amusement park with Jake and that he wanted to invite his sister" "Are you sure that she's going to believe me that easily?" Jay asked, "Yeah, I'm sure... Usually, Jake's mom is kinda sick so she comes home really exhausted, she doesn't pay attention to what people are saying or she doesn't have time to take care of Shim Youngmi. Even though she comes home around when Jake comes but pretty much early. But still, I know she will be exhausted you will see" "Woah, man where did you get the information from?" "You think I'm dumb? Tsk- I asked one of his friends, well uhm Jungwon and his project partners" Heeseung remarked and lean towards the wall.

"Now we just need to wait for that loser" Heeseung said and Jay nodded.

Jake tried to process everything that just happened. He stood up and fixed his collar. The rest of the students were in complete shock but also giving him weird looks.

No one is willing to help him. Most of them just left the class and leaving Jake all alone. Meanwhile, Jungwon was in his class doing the exam so he has no idea what's going on in other classes. Since their schedules are different sadly and kinda rarely sees Jake in the hallway or canteen.

Jake finally went out to see if Jungwon is done with his class. That's actually his first time searching for Jungwon when he actually needs help after a few months.

When Jake peeked through a small window on the door, he saw Jungwon who was already done with his exam but he was busy on his phone.

Jake started to lose hope as he thought that Jungwon completely forgot about him even though he didn't.

Jake immediately went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. Jake look at you! You are a monster! You should've to pick yes instead of no. But also I didn't want to go with him... Ugh, why is life so hard... Jake thought and washed his face.

The time went by so fast that Jake didn't even realize that 2 hours already passed.

Jake went to his locker to take his stuff and looked at the clock. Shit. He ran to the school's gate and they were already gone. Negative thoughts were flooding in Jake's head. He tried to get rid of it but he was too scared if they do something to his sister Youngmi.

_________________

tw // murder and blood.

(if you feel uncomfortable reading this I suggest you kindly leave thank you).

Right in front of Jake's house, he saw Jay and Heeseung holding Youngmi and acting innocently to her.

Jake stopped to breathe in some air and continued running to them. He wasn't a good runner so he couldn't catch up that quickly. Finally, Jake followed into a dark valley where Heeseung and Jay planned to kill Youngmi.

They covered her eyes and that's when Youngmi started to realize that she's not in a safe place. She started to scream to get attention but the valley they were in was quiet. Nobody responds. Youngmi started to get panic and she sobbed hard in fear.

Jake followed the sobs while his heart started to broke into millions of pieces. He finally found them.

"Please stop! Don't hurt her! Hurt me instead!" Jake yelled his lungs out but making more Heeseung furious.

"It was your decision, Jake. You wanted this, you should've not rejected my offer or otherwise, this won't happen" Heeseung said in a serious tone.

"Jakey! Help me!" Youngmi cried so hard and tried to get off Jay's grip but he was holding her tighter.

"Why are you doing this..? Please let her go I'm begging you!" Jake said while his tears started to fall.

"Heh, there's a reason why I'm doing this. Actually, that's what I do whenever people reject my offer" Heeseung smirked, "Here Jake, I give you one more chance. You choose to go on date with me and we will let her go without hurting her or you will see her dead in front of your eyes" Heeseung added, out of nowhere he pulled a gun and placed it near Youngmi's head.

At this point, Jake's life started to get even tougher. His eyes widened when he saw Heeseung pulled out a gun. Jake stood there quiet without any answers.

"Cmon Jake, I don't have a whole day waiting for your answer" Heeseung stood there with a gun pointing to Youngmi's head.

Jake was still silent until he tried to get Youngmi but Heeseung pushed him hard to the ground.

"You little bitch- I see, you want to see your sister die in front of your eyes huh?" he said while clicking the gun.

Jake was still on the ground feeling weak and out of breath. He had a few scars on his face and arms.

Youngmi was screaming and crying out loud thinking she might get attention from other people but again they were in a quiet valley.

"Jake. I don't have any time. I'm going to count until 3"

"1"

"2"

"..3"

*BOOM*

"NOOO PLEASE STOP!" Jake manage to let out a few words but it was too late.

When Jake heard a gunshot, he cried and screamed through the pain. Seeing someone die in front of his eyes was very painful to him to see. His only hope and happiness were gone.

Heeseung went toward Jake and kneeled. He put his finger under his chin and whispered, "If you tell anyone about this, I'm going to fucking kill you" Heeseung stated and left both Youngmi and Jake alone.

Heeseung and Jay, both left quickly tried to not be caught up. Jake crawled toward Youngmi and held her in his hands. He was feeling weak, defeated, and heart broken. Everything turned against him.

He no longer has happiness, nor hope. No one like his sister made him smile. Even when his parents divorced, his little sister was always around him trying to make him smile.

Jake removed the blindfold and he was caressing Youngmi's face. On his other hand was full of blood. Jake couldn't stop crying. He hugged her for the last time.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you. I'm a bad brother" Jake spoke and cried all out.

His phone was completely dead so there was no use for it. Jake leaned back and closed his eyes hoping someone would help him.

A few hours have passed, both Youngmi and Jake haven't come home. Mrs Shim started to panic so she decided to call the police.

The police arrived at her house and started to question her how her son and her daughter looked like. She described what Jake and Youngmi were wearing today and she even showed the picture of them.

They kindly asked her if she could come with them so it would be easy to spot them. She agreed as she was worried a lot.

After a few minutes of searching, Mrs Shim spotted a figure in a dark quiet valley with a small person on their lap.

Mrs Shim immediately stopped the police driver and went there. Jake heard the sirens and he was finally glad someone comes to help him. She went there and her life started to break apart.

Jake's mother was in complete shock and immediately went to them. "Jake!! Honey, are you okay?" She cried caressing her son's face. When she looked at Youngmi in Jake's hands made Mrs Shim broke down even more.

The police tried to calm her down but it didn't even work. "M-mom..." Jake finally let out a word, "I'm s-sorry but I failed to protect her... I tried m-my best" Jake's mother was still in shock but she understood everything even though she doesn't know the situation yet.

She hugged her son and her daughter crying together. And that day they went to the police and the hospital.

[ End of Jake's flashback ]

Jake told the whole story to Sunghoon and tried to hold his tears back. But of course, he couldn't. Sunghoon was also about cry when he saw Jake cry and his story.

Sunghoon hugged him and comforted him and said...

"Don't worry Jake, I'm here to protect you no matter what"

22/05/21

— ✏ —

Hehe hai y'all! Yes, I posted 3 chapters in a row today and hopefully y'all liked it^^ Also sorry if this chapter made you cry or sad... Cuz honestly idk how this happened but I got these ideas so yeah. Cya y'all in next chapter<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 561 14
"๐–ง๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" - ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป [๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...
38.5K 1.4K 20
โ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐ฌโž โ† ๐‰๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ง...
430K 22K 47
"๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ." -- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—˜๐—–๐—› ๐—”๐—จ โ˜น๏ธŽ