Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Shopping

1.4K 53 9
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 20 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

In the forest (Towards Tazuna's house)

"Kurenai!" Said woman turned around to see her friend Yugao who jumped down towards her.

"Yes Yugao" The anbu captain sighed "Whats with you lately" Kurenai raised her eyebrow at her "I don't know what you mean"

"You what I mean ever since you met Naruto whether you know or not you have changed" Yugao pointed out.

Kurenai's eyes went wide at that realization.

Tazuna's house (Inari's bedroom)

Tsunami set Naruto down on the futon as she sighed at his denial that he his injured.

"Naruto the quicker you rest the earlier you can begin" Tsunami reassured the injured blonde who started to relax.

Naruto shifted and turned away from Tsunami making her sigh again "I will bring you some food okay" she then left leaving Naruto no time to respond.

From his futon Naruto had a faraway look as unexpectedly the window Naruto was facing started to be foggy like someone exhaled a cold air on the window.

"What!" Naruto quickly got up as there right behind him stood a masked figure. Using Intuitive senses Naruto quickly turned around.

He gasped as right there at the top corner of the room laid a masked Shinobi.

This startled Naruto as he quickly got into a battle stance. When he got a better look at the masked figure he disappeared.

"What the?" the masked assailant quickly came from Naruto's left who tried to attack to what he thought was an assassin who subdued Naruto's right arm and twisted it making Naruto fall on his futon head first.

"Calm yourself I bring you no harm" Naruto muffled on the pillow as then the door knocked "Naruto-Kun you okay" Tsunami enquired.

"Answer her" the masked Shinobi ordered.

"Mpah....yeah I'm just fine" Tsunami outside his door nodded and walked away.

"There, was that hard" when Naruto looked at the masked anbu he had a feeling he or she was smirking.

"Hey you know I would really feel uncomfortable right now if you were a guy?" Naruto was right because the masked ninja looked to be situated on top of his back his or hers private parts right on his bum.

Under the mask Haku blushed as she quickly let go.

Big mistake as straightaway Naruto grabbed her and pushed her on the wall hard he was about to hit her but the masked ninja's mask fell off.

His eyes went wide "Haku!"

Haku warily smiled "Hello Naruto-Kun"

Naruto sighed letting go of her "What are you doing her and what was that all about" Haku nodded as she tidied herself up.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Yuhi Kurenai sat on the grass in the forest in deep thought.

"Ever since you met Naruto whether you know or not you have changed"

"Did I really change" muttered Kurenai because frankly she feels she didn't change at all.

She then saw Asuma who started to walk towards her this made her sigh "Guess I go see Naruto-Kun after training"

Tazuna's house (Inari's bedroom)

Haku looked in silence as she was sitting on the table across the room.

Naruto's face etched with worry and shock.

"I.....I" Haku interjected Naruto who barely couldn't say a word.

"Before you say anything Naruto-Kun there is something you should know" Naruto shakily looked at Haku who had a serious expression.

"I and Zabuza-Sama are not doing this for selfish reasons we are doing this because we have to"

"You have to" Haku nodded at the blonde "Mist long ago was a peaceful village considered to be the strongest of the five" Naruto's eyes went wide "But the suddenly thing changed" Haku suddenly had a worried expression "Bloodline users started being slaughtered, children being killed, mothers being raped" Haku almost looked be in tears as Naruto just froze "Have you ever seen a group of people tied to a post and then burned have you!" Naruto's eyes went wide at Haku who started to hold her head in fear "Their screams echoed in my small ears when my mother and father ran away with me"

"One would expect things to calm down but for me who ran away with my parents. Things just got worse" Naruto shook "Ho.. how did it get worse" Naruto desperately tried to keep his emotions in check.

"I was just a few years old when it all happened... I was playing near a puddle of water when I suddenly moved the water in the air following controlling it with my movements. I was startled yet amazed when I started to play with it. I then hurried to show my Kaa-san thinking that she would be happy...."Haku then had a engrossed look

"Instead she just slapped me and told me to never do that again however that was too late as my father had already seen it and..." Haku paused as tears started falling down her face at the memory which ensued in her mind.

"Then one day lots of villagers came to our house; my mum and I found out my father was responsible as they wanted to kill me and my Kaa-san just because we had bloodlines. Kaa-san tried to protect me but she was killed... I covered my head and screamed the next thing I saw was the entire mob impaled on gigantic ice spikes." Haku's quivered as she looked at Naruto her beautiful face now having a livid look

"NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT WE HAVE TO DO?"

Naruto trembled as "I....." While he looked at Haku he saw her cold lonely eyes which made him flinch and looked down while he then closed his eyes.

"Those eyes they are just like mine" Naruto was about to give her his answer but then suddenly he thought of something

Or someone

"Ayame...Teuchi....Kisara" each of their faces flashed in his mind

Naruto gritted his teeth "I can't I'm sorry" he turned away from the way Haku looked at him as frankly Naruto was disgusted with himself too.

Turning away from others who have suffered just like him, he was a hypocrite.

"I'm sorry if I did do this nothing will stop Konoha from punishing me"

Tears enveloped her eyes again as Haku's just smiled sadly "I know how it is. I should have known you were that kind of person"

Without any response Haku disappeared as she jumped out of the window leaving Naruto on his own contemplating to what he has done.

"Naruto!" A voice echoed downstairs waking Naruto up

He heard Tsunami's voice ringing from downstairs thus he went down to her to see what she wants.

Shopping district

Tsunami asked Naruto to help her with his shopping by which he reluctantly accepted because she again gave him that look that accepted no for an answer.

Today for some reason Tsunami looked to be smiling as she from as she looked be enjoying herself.

Both Tsunami and Naruto were walking through the shopping centre just window shopping as this irrated Naruto.

"Who the hell goes shopping and not buy anything" Naruto suddenly shivered as he thought of the time where he and Kisara went shopping she literally bought lots of clothes and for some reason only uses some of them.

"On second thought I'm lucky to be not buying anything"

He looked at his client's daughter while she was checking out some clothes for her son and for himself surprisingly.

"Naruto-Kun try this on?"

Naruto sighed.

0°0°0°0°0°0

They were now having a break as they looked to be sitting in a bench near the park which looked to be demolished and distorted.

Tsunami looked sad Naruto noticed her and asked what was wrong.

"Naruto-Kun this used to be a playground you know?" This got the boys attention "what really" Tsunami nodded "yeah it was. Inari and his friends all used to play here but..." Tsunami became quiet Naruto also became glum

"Gato" Said woman nodded "Yes Gatō but you know what the worst part is all of Inari's friends are now dead" Naruto's eyes went wide in shock "What but they are just...." "Kids right" Tsunami interjected "Yes their parents all owned businesses and when Gatō took over their businesses the Yakuzas killed them because they didn't want to be slaves" Naruto nodded "So Gatō killed their families"

"Yes I didn't tell Inari because I wanted to protect him but..." "It was too late" Tsunami nodded at the man who saved her "Yes Kaiza's death really destroyed him but now he is slowly getting back to normal" Tsunami then soothingly touched Naruto's knee and looked at him "Naruto it was all thanks to you and I'm forever grateful"

"It's alright I just couldn't let the kid be" Tsunami nodded "But what about Haku" This greatly surprised Naruto who froze "What Haku saying is no different to what you have done for Inari"

Naruto became frantic has held his head down "But I can't this is too much" Tsunami then gently cupped his head "Naruto you saved me not because it was your mission because you believed that it was the right thing to do."

"That may not be true because maybe I saved you because you were Tazuna's daughter"

"Then why did you stay behind when your team wanted to leave"

Naruto's eyes went wide "Naruto to tell you the truth. I'm attracted to you" Naruto blushed slightly making Tsunami giggle "We had Shinobies before but they all cared for their missions, some even sacrificed their clients to Gato" Naruto just kept getting shocked at what the woman next to him was telling him "When my father told me he is going to get Shinobies I thought he will die like the rest of the previous people who done it before him."

"I was right all shinobies only care about is the mission. However there was something that shone, something that was different than before. Do you know what that was?" Tsunami looked at Naruto in the eye who shook his head indicating that he doesn't know "It was you Naruto-Kun"

Naruto gasped at her as her eyes was burning feverishly.

Naruto then sighed disappointedly "I can't even if I wanted to I can't"

"So you fear your village" This made the boys head turn so quickly at her "the way the man was speaking to you" Tsunami answered his question before he had the chance to ask

Naruto froze Aoi's voice ringing in his head "You're quite famous when I was in Konoha." Aoi smiled a cruel smile "We Jounins used to have a game called fox hunt as when you were in hiding we started to seek get what I mean" Naruto's eyes went wide while Tsunami trembled.

Tsunami was there and heard everything. He didn't know she would add two and two together.

"Naruto-Kun just because I'm not a Shinobi doesn't mean I'm stupid" Tsunami looked cross while she had her arms wrapped into a pretzel shaped knot, resting just beneath her breasts

Naruto waved his hands at her "No I didn't think that" Tsunami sighed "So is it your village that's stopping you" Naruto nodded "Yeah if they find out they will consider it as an act of treason and insubordination. I could get executed"

Tsunami suddenly got a serious look marred in her face as she unexpectedly slapped Naruto.

"SLAP!" The boy looked at her in shock "Are you that scared of your village. I should have known better"

This got Naruto angry as retaliated "Lady you don't know what kind of life I have lived. Don't you dare judge me?"

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!" Tsunami suddenly exploded.

Naruto's eyes went considerably wide in shock.

"What am I afraid of?"

He remembered Haku's tears "I know how it is. I should have known you were that kind of person"

Naruto then felt someone hug which made him flinch.

It was Tsunami and the few words she said changed Naruto's life forever "You are strong Naruto-Kun...all you need is to take a leap of faith" Naruto's eyes went wide "leap...of faith"

Tsunami then went close to him her face close to his making eye contact with one another "Yes you may never know where you might end up but it is better to take it then to never take it and think of what ifs"

Suddenly a child came up towards them destroying their atmosphere "Hey mister have you seen a little girl" Naruto and Tsunami looked at the kid. The kid looked worse for wear as he was well malnourished and had clothes on that was too big for him.

Naruto gritted his teeth the kid reminded him of him. So both he and Tsunami looked at the Kid as Tsunami looked worried.

"No kid but I" suddenly someone screamed "Neechan" Naruto and Tsunami looked as they saw the little girl run towards the boy "Keiko" Both now brothers and sisters hugged one another.

Naruto saw that even though the world was tough on them their looked happy just by being together.

"Hey kid!" The kid looked at Naruto who walked up to him getting the attention of both Keiko and Tsunami.

Naruto suddenly took out his whole wallet as he then bend down towards the kid "Hey what's your name" The kid flinched as he looked scared but answered anyway "Kentaro" Naruto smiled "Alright Kentaro here" suddenly Kentaro received a wallet making him confused "Take it and don't show it to no one alright but promise me something" Kentaro opened the wallet and his eyes went wide.

The wallet was full of money. Kentaro quivered "I...I can't take this" Naruto then grabbed the kid by the shoulders roughly "You can... don't ask questions" The kid then nodded furiously "Promise me something first okay"

"Okay" the kid looked at Naruto who smiled as he then brought out his pinkie gesturing the kid to the same "Promise me that you will protect your sister no matter what okay. Pinkie swear it" Kentaro looked determined "I pinkies swear that no matter what I will protect my little sister" they then finished their customary pinkie swear.

"Mister what's your name" Kentaro asked while he looked on in amazement at Naruto who smiled.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto...You better fulfil your promise you hear" Kentaro nodded as he then took Keiko who remarkably hugged Naruto who smiled at the girl.

Tsunami looked on with a smile. Naruto who had his back turned stood up "Take a leap of faith huh"

Tsunami didn't answer she just looked on.

Naruto then turned around and gave biggest smile he could muster making her smile "Well why don't I see where it takes me"

Tsunami smiled.

That's the Naruto she known he would be.

"Let's get home" Naruto turned around and looked at Tsunami who looked displeased.

Naruto raised his eyebrow at her "What's wrong" Tsunami smiled widely making Naruto feel a little scared.

"Who said we are done with shopping Naruto-Kun"

Naruto's eyes went wide

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 274 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...
365K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
335 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
133K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...