Male gamer reader x RWBY HARE...

By kimchiwas

Fuck that dumb piece of shit truck. All I wanted was some cookies. DID I REALLY HAVE TO DIE FOR COOKIES? YES... More

Prologue:Old life gone, new life here I come
Main character Bio
Harem
Chapter 1: New Life
Chapter 2: Tutorial
Chapter 3: Travels
Chapter 4: Adventure complete...maybe
Chapter 5: We meet once again little rose
Chapter 6: Beacon Academy
Chapter 7: Initiation
Chapter 8: The Emerald Forest
Piece #1
Chapter 9: First day
Chapter 10: Practice makes perfect
Piece #2
Chapter 11: Vytal Festival
Piece #3
Side chapter: Yang
Volume 2: Prologue:Press Start(Trailer)
Chapter 12(Vol 2.): New Term
Chapter 13: Investigations
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The Dance
Piece #4
Chapter 16: Field trip
Chapter 17: Hideout
Chapter 18: Breach
Side chapter: Nora and Ren
Volume 3:Prologue
Chapter 19(Vol. 3): Begin
Chapter 20: Rise
Chapter 21: Rivalry
Chapter 22: Discovery
Chapter 23: Duo Rounds
Chapter 24: Guardian
Chapter 25: Battles
Chapter 26: Beginning of the end
Chapter 27: Fall
Volume 4: Prologue
Chapter 28(Vol. 4): Game over. Respawn?
Chapter 29: Memories
Piece #5
NOT A CHP A/N
Chapter 31: Family
A/N
Chapter 32: Breaking point
Chapter 33: Life
Chapter 34: Consequences
Chapter 35: Enough is enough
Chapter 36: Flames
Chapter 37: A predicament
Chapter 38: No one is ever truly dead
Volume 5: Prologue
Chapter 39(Vol. 5): Here we go
Chapter 40: Plans
Chapter 41: Explore
Chapter 42: Relations
Chapter 43: Pathways

Chapter 30: Arrival

2.6K 52 21
By kimchiwas

Kenji POV

Would you look at that? I'm back in Remnant. I stretch my arms a bit as I yawned.

"System, you there?"(Kenji)

"Hello master,"(System)

"Anything new happen while I was gone?"(Kenji)

"Nothing much...just the start of Volume 4 if you can remember,"(System)

"Sucks to say that I don't remember much..."(Kenji)

"Don't worry, we will guide you through this..."(System)

I looked up at a tree as I put a hand on it. Finally back...

"So, let's check my stats,"(Kenji)

'Status!'

[Stats]

Name:Kenji Goro
Level 100(1749/10,000)
Age:16
Status:Healthy
Semblance: Aimbot
Title: The Blue Glint, The Hacker

Abilities:

Telekinesis(Max Level)

User able to control objects.

Concealment(Level 13/20)

Go completely invisible to the naked eye and remove any trace of oneself. Does not include foot prints or any markings user has done

Regeneration(Level 12/15)

Focus on parts of your body to fully regenerate it quickly.

Teleportation(Level 47/50)

Move from one place to another in a blink of an eye. 2 seconds before they can User can teleport again.

Taijutsu(Max level)

Martial Arts used to disorientate and put down your targets.

Rejuvenate(Max level)

When user sleeps for at least 3 hours, whole body will be fully recovered and any sickness or disorientation will be fully cured. Does not apply to curses.

Shadow Clone

User can summon Revenant out of a wormhole or have him phase out of him. Revenant can materialise Shadow Claw out of shadows and use it as a weapon as well. Revenant is also able to create two shadows that can only phase out of him. Has a 5 second cool down before user can summon him again.

Revitalise

User can create an area of healing grounds. Anybody within it's radius will be healed of any wounds and sickness. Major injuries such as loss of limbs and organs do not count.

Barrier(Level 1/7)

User creates a forcefield-like barrier in any shape of size User desires. Will break after receiving extensive damage.

Inventory

Fusion Katanas

100x Daggers

Annihilator

Shadow Claw

Dragon Rifle

Revival Coin

Hacker abilities:

Super speed

User is able to speed around the area. Drains stamina quickly

Flight (Locked)

User is able to fly around. If used for too long, could have difficulty breathing

GL1TCH (Locked)

User is able to 'glitch' through walls and other tangible objects. If used too much, will slowly damage the body.

Immortality or death (Locked)

User grows dark angel wings as they become completely invincible for 6 seconds. Could potentially kill user if used too much in a small period of time.

Damn I lost a bunch of powers...

"Looks like I lost quite a bit of power..."(Kenji)

"The Hacker abilities make up for it,"(System)

Indeed it did...though I must admit that they each have their own weaknesses.

I trekked through the forest as I looked around the area. Looks like the Emerald Forest... I continued to walk till I saw smoke in the distance. How much you wanna bet it's Grimm or Bandits? Maybe even both.

Anyways, I quickly ran towards the area as I started teleporting into the trees. When I arrived, I saw a village being raided by bandits. Well, well, well...guess I'll be back in business.

I looked on as I saw the bandits rounding up people in the centre of town. I waited in the trees as they started to talk.

3rd POV

"We know there's more loot here! Tell us where it is!"(Bandit)

"Please! We don't know anything!"(Villager)

"Don't lie to us or you'll be in more trouble than you already are!"(Bandit)

"Sir!"(Bandit 2)

The first bandit turns around as he sees two other bandits carrying over an injured huntsman.

"Well, hello filthy huntsman,"(Bandit)

"Screw you..."(Huntsman)

"Heh, sharp mouth, just like the rest of them. You know what to do,"(Bandit)

The other Bandits nodded as they took out their weapons and placed a sword to the Huntsman's neck. But before they could execute him-

"What the-?!"(Bandit 3)

They were interrupted by a shout from another Bandit as he went silent. A voice then came out from the woods.

"Last chance Bandits, surrender or I will make you surrender!"(Kenji)

"Who the hell do you think you are?! Come on! Show yourse-"(Bandit)

He could not continue as a wormhole behind opens and a sickle comes out of it and hooks him into it before closing.

"What the hell?!"(Bandit 2)

A figure then jumps down from the trees as the figure lands on the ground. A blue glint forms as he looks up.

"It's the Blue Glint!"(Villager)

"No way!"(Villager 2)

"He's returned!"(Villager 3)

Kenji unsheathed his Shadow Claw as he twirled it around his body before placing over his left arm and taking a step back. The bandits got ready as they prepared their firearms and weapons.

Kenji narrowed his eyes before charging forward. The Bandits doing the same. But before either of them could meet in the middle, a wormhole opens behind one of them as Revenant comes out of it with his reeled in arm and sickle in hand.

He quickly swings down on the bandit as he rolled forward and deploying his shadows. The shadows charged forward as they started to check attacks and block them. They also started to go onto the offensive soon enough. Revenant sticks his sickle into his back as Kenji approaches.

Kenji walks past Revenant as he phases back into him. Kenji transform his blade into sickle form as he spins it. He then turns to the side as he blocks an attack from a bandit with his Shadow Claw. He parried another attack before sweeping his leg with his sickle as he punched the bandit in the face, knocking him out.

Kenji looks around as he sees the few remaining bandits stumble around.

"What the hell are these things?!"(Bandit)

"It doesn't matter! Get the villagers!"(Bandit)

A few bandits charge forward as they try to take the villagers down with them. But Kenji was having none of it as he quickly teleported over and blocked an attack from a bandit before blocking another attack and turning around as he blocked yet another attack from behind his back.

He held the bandit's sword there as he pushed upwards and it went over to near to the villagers. Kenji then does a B-twist kick on the bandit and kicks him aside. He then blocks two attacks from bandits on each side as he transformed Shadow Claw into blade form again.

He quickly uses Super Speed to dash around a group of them as he formed a triangle shape and slashed at them at each corner of the triangle. The whole group went down as Kenji speeds behind another bandit as he uses the hilt of his Blade to knock the bandit down and slash at another.

He then gets on his two hands as he uses his leg to balance his Blade on. He proceeds to block an attack from a bandit before parrying it and slashing twice at him. He then boosts himself up as he faces the last two bandits. They had sweat trickle down their foreheads as they narrowed their eyes at Kenji.

A wormhole then opens behind them as Revenant comes out and drops off the bandit he 'kidnapped' as he flips over the two bandits as he hooks one towards Kenji. Kenji slashes at the stumbling bandit as he goes down before following up with a upper cut to the second bandit that was hooked by Revenant.

Revenant hooks the sickle into his back as Kenji sheathes his blade. The villagers cheer as Kenji turns to them.

"Thank you so much! How can we ever repay you?!"(Villager)

"You can repay me by relocating. These areas are not safe anymore..."(Kenji)

"Yes, yes of course! But what of our stuff?"(Villager)

"Grab only the essentials and get out of here, more bandits will come-"(Kenji)

He was cut off as a knife flew right by him and lands on the ground. He grabs onto his blade's hilt as he turns right around to see 5 more bandits a long with a girl. She had short hair and was rather small. She had a ring-shaped blade.

Kenji twirls his blade around his body.

"Go,"(Kenji)

The villagers start running all over the village gathering the necessary supplies needed.

"Impressive fighting..."(Girl)

"Who are you again?"(Kenji)

"That is not information you need to know,"(Girl)

"You wouldn't have happened to see some more villages you attacked did you?"(Kenji)

"Is that your friend?"(Girl)

She points to Revenant as they stare each other down.

"More or less..."(Kenji)

"Hmph, finish him,"(Girl)

The five bandits step forward as they all started to charge for Revenant. He then takes a step forward as he deploys his two shadows at them as they run towards them. The two shadows tackle two of them as they land on the ground as another is hit in the face by a thrown Shadow Claw.

The sickle dissipates before it could hit another as he covered his face. He lowers his hands to find Revenant roundhouse kicking one of them in the chest as he lands in front of the stunned bandit.

He then checks an attack from the bandit to the left as he throws the one to the right off with a block. He then punches the bandit repeatedly before finishing him off with a cheat-900 kick to the head. The bandit falls down as Revenant moves on and checks attacks from the bandit to the right as he blocks an attack from the left and reels in his arm before punching the bandit in the chest.

He then follows it up with an uppercut to the head as the bandit falls to the ground. The stunned bandit then snaps out of his trance as he draws his pistol and tries to shoot at Revenant. But due to his nervousness, his hand was shaking and he missed his shots.

Revenant does a B-twist to dodge incoming bullets as he pulls a sickle out of his chest and jumps up while spinning around and lands on the ground. He then flips over the bandit as a wormhole opens behind him.

"No-!"(Bandit)

He then hooks the bandit into the wormhole with him as it closes. Vernal narrows her eyes.

"Hmph!"(Girl)

She then points her weapon at Kenji as she shoots out an lightning round at him. Kenji reacts quickly and holds his blade up which managed to block the shot but it did knock him back.

He quickly recovers to find the girl in front of him as he blocks an attack from her. He then parries an attack and pushes the girl back with a series of attacks she had to block. They quickly switch positions as the girl flips over Kenji and tries to attack from behind.

But Kenji reacts accordingly and blocks her attack before directing it downwards where he holds it to the ground. He then looks up as the girl looks up as well. He quickly moves his hand up and chops her throat.

She chokes for a bit as she lets go of her weapons. Kenji then does a roundhouse kick on her as she falls to the ground coughing. She fortunately managed to get the choking problem under control as she prepares to get up before a voice shouts out.

"Vernal!"(Voice)

Kenji looks to his left to see Raven come out of the shadows with her iconic Grimm mask. She had her two red katanas sheathed as she strode towards Vernal.

Then a wormhole opens next to Kenji as Revenant comes out with the bandit's now unconscious body, as it drops to the ground. He stands next to Kenji as they both eye Raven.

"Raven-"(Vernal)

She places a finger to her Grimm mask as Vernal shuts up. She then unsheathes her katanas.

"Did you really think you would win?"(Raven)

"I mean, it was a worth a shot? Plus I have a duty,"(Kenji)

"You duty means nothing in the face of power,"(Raven)

Kenji transforms Shadow Claw into sickle form.

"Well, care to test that statement?"(Kenji)

Then about a dozen bandits emerge from the destroyed huts as they surround Kenji. 

"You will fall to our tribe, Blue Glint."(Raven)

"Tribe? All I see around me is fear...and dead men,"(Revenant)

Revenant swings his sickle before stabbing it into his back.

"Let's not kill anyone shall we?"(Kenji)

"You've killed many in your life, what difference does it make now?"(Revenant)

"The fact that I don't want to kill anymore,"(Kenji)

"Enough! Your time ends here Blue Glint..."(Raven)

Raven turns into a...well Raven and flies right at Kenji. It lets out a caw as she transforms back into human form and clashes with Kenji.
.
.
.
.
Blake stares into the ice cold water as she has a solemn look on her face. A voice rings out to her.

"Travelling alone huh?"(Voice)

She quickly turns to the voice as she grabs her sheathed Gambol Shroud. The man in question, had a sailor's outfit on. He had a white beard and a white beret on. He put his hands up as he sees Blake grab her weapon.

"Now, now, no threat here...just here to chat,"(Captain)

"And why is that?"(Blake)

"Welp, not many people travel by boat on their own. It could be quite a lonely voyage,"(Captain)

He leans against the railing.

"But, I've found that most that do, have quite the story to tell."(Captain)

Blake clenches her fist as she turns back to the icy ocean and places two hands on the railings.

"Maybe it's just better to be alone,"(Blake)

"WOOOOO!"(Child)

Blake lets out a gasp as turns to the children running. The captain laughs as she relaxes.

"Maybe, but with your paranoia, I'm thinking a few friendly faces wouldn't hurt,"(Captain)

"Who says I'm paranoid?"(Blake)

"Haha! No one dear, no one,"(Captain)

"I'll leave you be,"(Captain)

He turns around as he walks away from Blake and was about to enter the cabin as he gave Blake a few parting words.

"But uhm, remember, these trips can be awfully boring,"(Captain)

He then enters the cabin as Blake turns back to the waters. She lifts up her arms as she grabs for her bow and rips it off. She then lets it go as it floats down into the ocean.
.
.
.
.
Yang sits on the TV switching between channels before a News Channel appears.

"-with the Huntsmen in sight, we still can't get a hold on Beacon Academy,"(Ironwood)

"Simply dreadful, in other news, a legend amongst the local villages has resurfaced. It appears to be a boy in a black overall. No one has a ever seen his face, only ever hear his voice. As the villagers call him, The Blue Glint has returned,"(Reporter)

She raises an eyebrow before sighing and change News Channels again. She kept doing this until a certain one really caught her attention...

"Multiple rumours continue to circulate as to who was behind the attacks on The Vytal Festival tournaments. While no one knows for sure, officials have confirmed that high ranking White Fang member, Adam Taurus, was present for the attack."(Reporter)

Yang widens her eyes as her hand trembles in trepidation.

"And any and all attempts to bring him into custody have been met with brutal force-"(Reporter)

The TV was quickly switched off as Yang throws the remote back on the sofa and calms herself down with deep breaths. Then the door unlocked.

"We're home!"(Tai)

Tai and Summer walk in as Yang looks up with her head to see them. They were carrying a lot of packages with them as well.

"Guess what came in today!"(Tai)

Tai and Summer walk over to the tables as they lay their stuff there.

"What?"(Yang)

"I can't wait for you to try this!"(Tai)

"Tai, calm down,"(Summer)

"It's so exciting though!"(Tai)

Yang looks down at her bandaged arm as Summer approaches her.

"Yang, are you ok?"(Summer)

"Yea, I'm fine mum,"(Yang)

"How about I make you some hot chocolate, hm?"(Summer)

Yang hesitates as she remembers someone dear to her who always liked chocolate... she quickly tries to shake her thoughts about the person as she shakes her head in real life as well.

"Just...just water is fine..."(Yang)

Summer has worried eyes as she nods and kisses Yang's forehead before going to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Tai then approaches her as he brings along a white box. He lays it on the table as she saw an Atlas symbol on it.

"Well?"(Tai)

"It's...for me?"(Yang)

"For you and you only,"(Tai)

She reaches out with her one hand as she grabs the covers open and widens her eyes to see a robotic arm there. It was silver in colour and had a bright shine to it.

She stares at it for a bit.

"Brand new, state of the art, Atlas tech. You know, I though that I was gonna have to pull some strings, call in a few favours, but you earned this one all on your own kiddo,"(Tai)

"Huh?"(Yang)

She looks up at her smiling dad.

"Before I could even talk to him, General Ironwood already had one of his top scientists working on this, for you!"(Tai)

"He wanted me to tell you that you fought bravely and that you should be proud of yourself,"(Tai)

Yang looks down as Summer arrives with the glass of water. She sets it down on the table as she sits next to Yang.

"So, you gonna try it on?"(Tai)

"I uh..."(Yang)

She looks at the arm then back her arm as she shakes her head.

"I'm not feeling too great right now...maybe later?"(Yang)

Tai holds his arm up to his head as he clicks his tongue.

"Well, alright..."(Tai)

She takes a sip of water as she gets up from the sofa. Both parents looks at her as she goes up the stairs. She stops as she looks back at them.

"Thanks dad..."(Yang)

The steps creak as she walks up.
.
.
.
.
Yang has been doing the house chores as she sweeps the floors and goes out to the front of the house to get the mail. She did all of this with a solemn look on her face.

She was cleaning a glass cup when it slipped out of her hand and falls to the ground as a certain someone flashes before her eyes. She shrieks before taking deep breaths and calming herself down.

Summer quickly enters the room as she comforts Yang. Tai only looks on from the side as he looks down and walks away.
.
.
.
.
Blake walks along the outskirts of the boat as she draws Gambol Shroud. She turns around and looks up to see a hooded figure watching her.

"Who's there?!"(Blake)

The figure gets startled a little before running away. Blake grits her teeth as she fails to notice a creature swimming in the ocean behind her. It's movements cause waves in the water which rock the boat.

She finally looks back to see a giant Grimm serpent.

"RED ALERT!"(Cabin member)

The captain the rest of the cabin crew come up onto deck as they see the giant serpent roar at them.

"By the gods..."(Captain)

He quickly turn around to address his crew.

"All hands to battle stations!"(Captain)

"But sir, we've never fought a Grimm this big!"(Cabin member)

He quickly shakes his head and grabs his beret.

"We've never seen something this big...doesn't mean we can't defeat it!"(Captain)

Blake quickly does an aerial cartwheel onto the railing as she jumps up before hooking the serpent's head and swinging around to the back of it.

She then shoots at it before coming back down onto the deck. The ship continues to rock. The serpent swims to the other side of the boat as the Captain comes out of the control room.

Blake climbs the levels of the boat before jumping up at it and slashing at it's head multiple times. The lower deck suddenly open as a row of cannons appear.

They take a second to get loaded before Blake jumps back down and they open fire. It did absolutely nothing. The Grimm tanks some of the hist before dodging the rest and diving underwater.

The captain gets back on the steering wheel.

"Hold steady men! It's not done with us yet!"(Captain)

He then calls out to one of the member as the member beside him smirks.

"Get the heavy cannon loaded!"(Captain)

"Aye, aye sir!"(Cabin member)

A small cannon is loaded up as it transforms into a bigger one. The Grimm reappears in the water as it eyes the boat. It snarls before something starts to emerge from the it's back.

It roars out as two wings grow on it's back. It flaps its wings as it lifts itself up into the air. The wind from the flaps caused the boat to rock even more.

"Heavy cannon...Open fire!"(Captain)

The cannon fires. Miss. Another shot. Miss. The serpent flies around the boat and roars at it. It comes up to the front of it as a ball of electricity starts to spark in its mouth.

Blake is about to engage when-

"Ugh, hey!"(Blake)

The hooded figure from before lands on Blake as they use her as a jumping base. The figure quickly removes the hood as it is revealed to be Sun.

Blake looks up as she squints her eyes before realising it.

"Sun?!"(Blake)

"Hey hey!"(Sun)

He gets into a cross sitting position as he claps his hands together and two holographic clones appear. The three of them are launched right at the Grimm as the clones grab the feelers of it and Sun lands on the head.

He then pulls the head up as it was about to release the charge. The Grimm releases it as a beam of yellow energy is shot out into the sky. It quickly stops the charge as it flies around.

"Sun! What are you doing?!"(Blake)

"Uh! Uh you know! Just uh, hanging out!"(Sun)

Sun grabs onto the feelers in an attempt to control the beast. But it is too strong as it flails about. It then charges up electricity within its mouth as it transfers some of it to its head.

Sun is electrified as he gets tossed up into the air.

"Woah!"(Sun)

He quickly descents downwards as Blake widens her eyes. She quickly uses the railing to jump up and use her Gambol Shroud to swing up and catch Sun in a princess style.

She lands on a nearby island as she glared at Sun.

"My hero!"(Sun)

"You're not supposed to be here!"(Blake)

"Yea? Well it looks like you're gonna need all the help you can get!"(Sun)

Blake narrows her eyes at the Grimm before dropping Sun on the ground.

"Ugh, just shut up and fight,"(Blake)

She jumps up on some rocks as she charges for the Grimm which was spewing out electricity at the boat.

Sun lays on his side in a...seductive position?

"Yes ma'am!"(Sun)

We cut back to the cabin crew as one of them reports.

"Startup defences are down sir!"(Cabin member)

"What about the heavy cannon?"(Captain)

"Aye sir, but it's moving too fast! We can't land a hit!"(Cabin Member)

The captain growls.

"How bout the engines?"(Captain)

She brings up something on the screen.

"Fully functional sir!"(Cabin member)

"Well alright then..."(Captain)

We cut back to Blake who dashes in on deck as a beam of electricity is sent to her. But before it could hit, Sun interfered as he used his bo staff to block the output.

He stands on top of one of the cannons as he smirks.

"Huntsmen!"(Captain)

They both turn and look back to see the captain.

"If you can clip it's wings and draw it to the bow, we can take it!"(Captain)

Blake looks at Sun as he raises an eyebrow.

"I mean, you're the one with the swords."(Sun)

She growls as she rolls her eyes at him.

Sun puts away his staff as he gains momentum.

"It's now or never!"(Sun)

He jumps up and deploys three clones which boost him up as two follow. One lands on the railing and holds his hands up for Blake to land on as it boosts her up.

She us launched to the next one which uses its legs for her to boost off of and reach the next.

The next grabs her arm as it swings her to the real Sun.

"Hehe!"(Sun)

He opens up his arms as Blake is launched towards him. But he quickly regrets it as Blake spins around and places her legs on his chest before boosting herself into the Grimm.

"Ugh!"(Sun)

She dives for the Grimm as it roars at her. It shoots out a beam at her. She dodges it before dodging another beam and another. She then takes out Gambol Shroud.

She lands on its wings as she plunges her weapon into it and dragging it until the end. She then descents downwards as she is about to land on solid ground.

But before she could-

"Hehe!"(Sun)

Sun appears on the ground as he catches her princess style similar to what she did to him.

He smirks at her.

"Now this is the part where you say..."(Sun)

"Ugh,"(Blake)

The ground rumbles as Blake gets off of him. The structure they were on was being circled around by the serpent. It still had its wings.

"Ok maybe la-TERR!"(Sun)

They jump from rocks to rocks as they avoid the serpent.

The captain uses a telescope as he withdraws it and pushes a lever.

"Full throttle!"(Captain)

The ship goes in at full speed as it catches up with the serpent and maintains the speed.

Sun jumps up as the Grimm crashes through the rocks.

"Ah!"(Sun)

Before it could get him, Blake swoops in on her gambol shroud and catches Sun. They swing around the Grimm as it eyes them.

They land on a rock as the Grimm charges up a shot. But before it could release it-

'Crash!'

The ship rams right into the serpent. The nose of the ship impales the creature as it pins to a rock behind. It roars out in pain and narrows its eyes at the boat. But it's too late.

"Open fire!"(Captain)

The heavy cannon opens fire as it hits the Grimm square in the face.

'Boom!'

The head explodes. It was now nothing but of black smoke.

The cabin crew cheers as the captain sighs.

"Let's go! Up top!"(Sun)

He puts out a hand to Blake as she looks to him and gives a glare. He shakes his hand trying to indicate to Blake that he wants a-

'Smack!'

Oo....well...you could've at least give him the high-five...
.
.
.
.
It was now nighttime as Sun greets a few of the passengers thanking him and Blake.

"Seriously, it was no big deal!"(Sun)

"Just enjoy the rest of your trip and everything will be cool! We got this!"(Sun)

He waves them goodbye as he places his hands over his head as he walks to Blake.

"It's like they never seen a good fight before,"(Sun)

"What are you doing here Sun?"(Blake)

"Digging the new outfit by the way! Never really liked the bow,"(Sun)

He points to her cat ears.

She slaps his hand away.

"Sun!"(Blake)

"Geez!"(Sun)

"Have you been following me?!"(Blake)

He sighs.

"I saw you run off...the night Beacon fell,"(Sun)

She looks down.

"After we landed in Vale...you checked to see if everyone was ok...then you just took off! Without saying anything,"(Sun)

"...I had to. You would never understand why..."(Blake)

"No I get it! The moment you ran off, I knew exactly what you were going to do!"(Sun)

Blake places a hand on the railing as she smirks at Sun and raises an eyebrow.

"You're going on a one-woman rampage against the White Fang!"(Sun)

...Let's move on...

"What...?"(Blake)

"You've always felt like the Fang was your fight! They show up, trash your school, hurt your friends,"(Sun)

"I can't believe you..."(Blake)

"But there's no way I'm letting you do this alone! It's an honourable approach but I've got your back!"(Sun)

He grabs her by the shoulder.

"Us Faunus gotta stick together yknow?"(Sun)

She pushes him away.

"You're wrong Sun. You're so, so wrong..."(Blake)

She walks away.

"What do you-"(Blake)

"I'm not going anywhere near the White Fang...not yet,"(Blake)

"Seriously?"(Sun)

"I need to sort some things out..."(Blake)

"Then why not do it with your team?! Your friends?"(Sun)

"You're one to talk."(Blake)

He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Assuming Neptune, Sage and Scarlet are not on deck!"(Blake)

"You really think I could get Neptune on the ocean?"(Sun)

He jumps up and sits on a railing.

"They flew back to Mistral, I told them I'd catch up!"(Sun)

"It's not the first time I left them to take a boat!"(Sun)

"...So, if you're going to go after the White Fang, where are you going?"(Sun)

"Home, to Menagerie..."(Blake)

"Well I'm going with you! The Grimm are getting stronger, I mean you saw it yourself! And just because you're not going after the Fang doesn't mean they're not going after you!"(Sun)

He then turns back to the ocean.

"Besides I'm...kind of already on the boat...I also just hoped that...you know, Kenji might be here...."(Sun)

Blake looks down.

"He's..."(Blake)

"Yea I know what happened to him..."(Sun)

They both look down at the water. Sun then tries to lighten the mood.

"Well, I've never been to Menagerie before so, it'll just be a normal trip to the East!"(Sun)

"There's really no stopping you huh?"(Blake)

"Nope!"(Sun)

She turns to him to see him smiling widely and holding up a peace sign.
.
.
.
.
Cinder groans in pain as Salem holds up her white hand with black veins popping out.

"Do you feel it? Don't fight it girl..."(Salem)

She slightly moves her fingers as Cinder groans in pain once more.

"It can sense your trepidation...you must make it dread you,"(Salem)

They stop momentarily as a yellow eye appear in the dark hallway. It comes into view as black ball with small pieces of armour. It had tendrils allowing it to move.

It strides past the shocked Emerald and Mercury as it reaches Salem. She leans in as she narrows her eyes.

"Cinder...I am going to ask you this one more time and I want a clear cut answer,"(Salem)

She stares at her.

"Did you kill Kenji Goro?"(Salem)

Cinder brings up her hand towards Emerald but Salem slams her hands down on the table as her eyes turn red. This action startled them.

"No! I want to hear...you say it,"(Salem)

Cinder strains out her voice before meekly replying.

"Y-yes..."(Cinder)

Salem crosses her hands as she turns to the seer Grimm.

"Reinforce our numbers at Beacon, the relic is there,"(Salem)

The seer grimm strides away as Emerald goes wide eyes again. Mercury only narrows his eyes at it.

Salem puts a hand up to her chin.

"What are you playing at...Blue Glint?"(Salem)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
850K 8.1K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) was an average teenage boy who just pass both college and high school at a young age, now 18 both him, his cousin and their (terrible) fr...
6.4K 101 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
4.6K 91 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...