An Unexpected Miracle....or T...

By MochiMama18

A one night stand with BTS' maknae line during the American leg of their Love Yourself Speak Yourself tour ta... More

CHARACTER INFO
An Unexpected Meeting and A Night with the Maknae Line
The Morning After and Concert Day 2
A Shocking Secret & A New Beginning
The Truth Unfolds
Old Friends, Good Food, and New.....Relationships
(It was just the) Calm Before the Storm
Weathering the Storm
Midnight Pleasures Pt. 1 (With Tae)
Midnight Pleasures Pt. 2 (With Guk)
Lyssah's Birthday
A Surprise Visit and the MAMA Awards
What's Going on With Taehyung...?
An Upset and Worried JK
A Bangtan Christmas and Two Early Christmas Gifts
The Fight for Baby Kim and Baby Jeon
A Long-Awaited Homecoming
Repaired Relationships & Heartfelt Thank Yous
ARMY Meets the Bangtan Twins
EPILOGUE: The Future Life of Bangtan
bts

An American Thanksgiving for BTS

161 15 1
By MochiMama18

A/N: I used the city my own mother lives in for Lyssah's mother. And tried to keep the distance as realistic to my own (It's a 19-hour drive from where I live to where my mom lives, though Lyssah and her kids will be flying there not driving).  

After Lyssah's birthday, the boys had to get ready for the AMA's at the end of November. This gave them just over a month to decide what to perform and to practice as much as possible. It leads to their schedule being very busy as they practiced, continued working on their next album, picked out songs for the upcoming MAMA awards, practiced for them as well which made their daily practice even longer than usual, helped their stylists pick out what outfits they would wear for the different interviews, appearances, red carpet, and performance. TaeKook were both exhausted when they got back to the dorm but made sure to take the time to send Lyssah texts telling her they loved her. When practices started running too late for them to do video calls with her afterward, they had all agreed to take a thirty-minute break at the time she would usually call them so they could talk to her.

A week and a half before they were supposed to leave to come back to the U.S, Lyssah called Sejin and asked if there was any way they could stay a few extra days. She was going to her mother's for Thanksgiving and of course, her mother wanted to meet Taehyung and Jeongguk. This would also give her a chance to show them how they celebrate Thanksgiving in America. After taking to Hitman Bang and getting the okay, Sejin called her back and gave her the news. They kept it a surprise from the boys, only telling them to pack some extra clothes for an extended stay in the States.

With everything cleared by the boss and the plans set with her mother and Sejin, Lyssah booked the tickets for the flight there and back as well as the rooms at a hotel in New Orleans and made reservations at a really nice restaurant for a dinner date with her two lovers. After that was all set, she took the kids shopping for new suitcases, overnight bags, and all the necessities for the trip and the week-long stay. It wasn't as cold in New Orleans in November as it was where she lived so she ordered some clothes online for all of them as well. She also bought herself a really pretty and slightly expensive dress for her dinner date with TaeKook. As much as she hated spending their money, even though it was deposited for her to use, she did need new clothes quite frequently and this was one of those times. She splurged a bit on the dress, shoes, and jewelry to go with it just this one time. If she could have flown out to see them before the AMA's she would have but she knew they were flying out to meet her in New Orleans the day after the awards show.

The night before they left, Taehyung and Jeongguk called her while they were packing a few last-minute things.

"How's New Orleans, angel?" Jeongguk asked.

"It's great, bun. Warmer than home for sure. And there's lots of sights to see and places to check out while I'm here." Lyssah replied.

"Just don't overdo it and make sure to rest when you need it, princess," Taehyung said.

"I will, TaeBear. I promise." She said. "Same goes for you guys too. Practice is one thing but don't overdo it and hurt yourself before the performance." She added.

"We won't, noona," Jimin spoke up as he entered the room.

"Yeah. We'll be too busy with all the interviews and stuff anyway." Taehyung added in.

"Do you think they'll ask about the twins?" Lyssah asked.

"No. They were given a list of subjects they aren't allowed to ask about and you and the twins are on the top on that list." Jeongguk answered.

"Yeah. They are to focus on music-related questions mostly. Nothing too personal." Jimin adds.

"Okay. Good. I know everyone knows about us but I'd much rather the twins and I stay off the radar when it comes to interviews." Lyssah stated.

"We all figured as much and agree with you on that," Taehyung said.

"Shit I need to get ready for lunch with my mom and her boyfriend soon. I should probably let you guys go." Lyssah said glancing at her watch.

"Okay, angel. Have fun and be careful." Jeongguk said.

"Yeah. Have fun, princess." Taehyung added.

"You guys get a good night's sleep tonight. Don't stay up too late." Lyssah said.

They both nodded their heads. She smiled at them and blew them both kisses like she always did at the end of their video calls.

"Noona..." Jeongguk said softly.

"Yes, bun?" Lyssah asked, already knowing what he was going to say because it was how they always ended their calls.

"I love you," Jeongguk said.

"I love you too, bun. And I love you, my TaeBear." She said.

"I love you too, princess. Talk to you soon." Taehyung replied.

Once she put her phone down, Lyssah got up to shower and get ready for lunch. She texted Alex to make sure that he and his siblings were also ready to go before she went through the door connecting their rooms. She helped Audrey with her hair and then they all left, taking a taxi to the restaurant she was meeting her mother at.

After lunch, they walked around a bit and went on a couple of tours before going back to the hotel. Lyssah took a nap before dinner which they had decided was going to be at a local Korean BBQ place they had found online. She wanted to check it out before taking the boys there once they arrived in New Orleans. The food there ended up being even better than the place they went to in Chicago. She definitely wanted to come back once BTS were there to join her.

She was soaking in the tub when Taehyung and Jeongguk texted her as they were riding to the airport. She texted them back until they got there then told them goodnight since she was going to sleep. She got out of the tub and climbed into bed, turning on VLive since the news outlets would have videos of them departing. She watched and then went to bed. It would be a while before they arrived in the U.S. And once they did they would be tired and jet-lagged so she knew they would need to rest before she could talk to them although they had promised to text her once they landed.

14-ish hours later...

The boys did text her as promised once they landed in L.A. She told them to get some rest and that they could call her later. She spent the day relaxing as well. Alex had suggested ordering room service and staying in for the day since they had been out all of the previous day. The other kids agreed so that's what they did.

The next few days were spent watching and listening to BTS' interviews and appearances, talking to her lovers on the phone every night before bed. She also spent time with her mother, touring the city with her kids, and buying souvenirs for Charity and her kids. She was happy to see that the people interviewing BTS did as they were told and didn't ask about her and the twins in the slightest. When she did talk to the boys they did say that they were asked a few questions off-camera but that they refused to answer them.

The day of the AMA's came quickly. Lyssah didn't get to talk to her lovers that day since they were busy with last-minute practice, getting dressed, getting their hair and make-up done, and going over everything for the day. She did however text them and tell them she loved them and that she would be watching them on TV.

Lyssah and her kids sat together in her room, eating dinner while watching the red carpet interviews and waiting for the show to start. They watched how every time the camera was on them ARMY would scream. They watched as the boys accepted their award. And they watched the boys' performance. Once it was over, Lyssah texted them saying how proud she was and how great they did. They thanked her, told her they loved her and said goodnight since as far as they knew they had to get up early to catch a flight back to Korea. Which Lyssah knew was actually a flight to join her in New Orleans. Lyssah went to bed with a smile on her face knowing her lovers would be joining her around midday the next day.

Later the following day...

Per her agreement with Sejin, Lyssah was waiting at the airport when they all arrived. At first, they were confused as to where they were especially since the flight had been so short. But once they walked into the first-class waiting room and saw Lyssah they understood. As soon as Jeongguk's eyes landed on her his face lit up, he dropped his suitcase and ran over to her.

"Noona!" He said as he scooped her up in a tight hug.

"Hi, bun," Lyssah said with a laugh.

"Hey, princess," Taehyung said as he too ran over and hugged her.

Once everyone was seated, Sejin explained what was going on. They were all happy to see Lyssah and excited to spend the holiday with her and her family. They had cars waiting for them, so they grabbed their suitcases, followed Sejin, Lyssah, and the rest of the staff out of the first-class waiting room and out to the cars.

Taehyung and Jeongguk sat with Lyssah between them each holding one of her hands on the way to the hotel. Everyone quickly checked in and went to their rooms to get settled. They had a few hours to relax before Lyssah took them out to dinner. It was just enough time for any of them that were tired to catch a quick nap and shower. Jeongguk decided on a nap first then a shower while Taehyung did the opposite. Lyssah curled up with Jeongguk and by the time Taehyung got out of the shower they were both asleep so he curled up on the other side of Lyssah and went to sleep as well.

They had a few days before Thanksgiving so she treated them to dinner at one of the local places which meant cajun/creole food, something BTS had yet to try. Sejin joined them this time, not as their manager but as one of Lyssah's guests. They all enjoyed the food and had a great time chatting with Lyssah and her children. After dinner since it was still early, Lyssah took them on a tour of a couple of the places she had gone to with her children. The boys bought their own souvenirs as well as taking lots of pictures. It was after 9 pm when they made it back to the hotel. Everyone was tired so they went to their rooms to relax and get ready for bed.

In the morning, Lyssah took BTS to Cafe Du Monde, a place famous for its chicory coffee and beignets. Because he didn't really like coffee, Taehyung chose a hot chocolate instead. All of them bought a couple of bottles of water each to take with them while they toured the city some more. They also all ended up buying some beignets to take back to the hotel as well.

They had all discussed it the previous night and decided to do a full-day swamp boat adventure and plantation tour. They went back to their hotel and were picked up from there. It was just BTS, Lyssah, and her children. Sejin and the staff decided to do their own sightseeing. They all really enjoyed it. The boat ride through the swamp was first. The scenery and wildlife were exciting to see and Jeongguk ended up taking more than a few photos of it all. Then it was onto the plantation part of the tour. They went to two different plantations. The first one was just a tour while learning about the plantation's history. The second one they were served lunch before the tour. By then, they were all very much ready to eat. The food was amazing and the tour was just as good. Afterward, they were dropped off back at the hotel. They all decided to stay in for dinner and all ended up ordering room service

The following day they took tours through St. Louis Cathedral, New Orleans Museum of Art (which Tae and Alex absolutely loved), New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum, and New Orleans Jazz Museum. They stopped for lunch along the way, of course, enjoying more creole/cajun food. After all the tours, Lyssah took them to dinner at a place called Little Korean BBQ. The boys were happy to be able to enjoy some Korean food. It was delicious and as close to authentic as they had found so far in the U.S.

After dinner, they went back to the hotel. The following day was Thanksgiving so they decided to call it a night early so everyone could shower and relax for the rest of the night. Taehyung and Jeongguk were both nervous about meeting Lyssah's mother and her mother's boyfriend. They didn't know how her mother felt about the fact that they had gotten Lyssah pregnant or about the relationship the three of them currently had together. Lyssah reassured them as much as she could before they all went to sleep for the night.

They woke up early there following morning since Lyssah was going to help her mother cook dinner. Everyone was showered and ready to leave by 9 am. It was only a 10-minute drive to her mother's house. Once inside the introductions were fairly quick until it came to Taehyung and Jeongguk. Her mother had questions for them. She wanted to be sure they were serious about her daughter and would take care of her and her children, not just their own children. Once she was certain, both of them did in fact love Lyssah and her children, she smiled and told them that she was glad they had finally met. After that everyone relaxed. Lyssah and her mother went into the kitchen to work on dinner, each of the boys coming to help throughout the day.

Everyone had just sat down to eat when Audrey piped up. "Mommy, aren't we going to go around the table and say what we're all thankful for?"

"Of course we are, sweet pea," Lyssah said. "Why don't you start?" She added.

"Okay, mommy. I'm thankful for my family, the new babies, and getting to spend today with grandma." Audrey said.

"I'm thankful that we're all healthy and safe and that we get to spend this holiday together." Vinyl said next.

"I'm thankful to Lyssah noona for inviting us, and the new friends we've made today," Namjoon said.

"I'm thankful for the chance to spend this holiday with my grandchildren, my daughter, her boyfriends, and her friends." Her mother stated.

"I'm thankful for friends new and old, as well as all of us being healthy," Hoseok added.

"I'm thankful for being invited for this holiday with all of you. And for being treated like a friend instead of just a manager." Sejin said.

"I'm thankful for new friends, great food, and celebrating our first American holiday together," Seokjin added.

"I'm thankful for all of you, our health, and my girlfriend." Lyssah's mother's boyfriend said.

"I'm thankful for Lyssah noona and our baby, friends that I already consider family and new friends," Taehyung stated.

"I'm thankful for Lyssah noona and our baby, the chance to meet her family, and my hyungs," Jeongguk added.

"I'm thankful for the twins, my children, my family, my friends, and my two boyfriends," Lyssah said.

"I'm thankful that my mom is still here, the babies are healthy, friends, and family," Alex stated.

"I'm thankful for the chance to be a part of this family holiday with all of you," Jimin added.

"I'm thankful for our career, our health, meeting Lyssah noona and her family, and being invited today," Yoongi said.

Once everyone was done saying what they were thankful for, they started serving the food. Dinner was filled with laughter and talking. It was a new experience for BTS as none of them had celebrated an American Thanksgiving before. The food was really good and there was plenty of it. After dinner, Hoseok, Jimin, and Namjoon washed dishes while Alex and Vinyl put the leftover food away. Then they all sat down in the living room and talked some more before they had to head back to the hotel for the night. BTS had to leave the next day to get ready for the MAMA awards and Lyssah was heading back home as well. They said their goodbyes to her mother and her mother's boyfriend therm went back to the hotel.

At the hotel, they thanked Lyssah again for inviting them to spend Thanksgiving with her and her family before everyone retired to their rooms. The night was spent packing and showering. Everyone went to bed early since BTS had an early flight the following morning. Lyssah's flight wasn't until a bit later in the morning but she still went to sleep early so she could cuddle with her boyfriends before they left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
340 12 12
Lee Y/N, a dedicated business women. She works for a big record company, helping young artist earn their keep. She's always wanted a family and is ti...
21.1K 1.1K 34
"I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is" Where Park Jimin is pregnant and he is trying to find the father of the child on his womb with the...
207K 5.5K 14
What if a girl named Eunhye got pregnant at a young age and after a few years she saw the father of her child again? ~ ~ ~ "Hello little boy~ you're...