twitter rivals || karl jacobs

By imperioida

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, karl jacobs seems to fall for the girl he's constantly arguing with on twitter. ~ lowercase... More

while u read
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
100k!!!
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
fourty four
ending notes <3
500k !!
1 Million? <3
thank you guys oml

twenty two

44K 1.5K 2.3K
By imperioida

raelynn yawned, her eyes softly fluttering open.

she took a few seconds to adjust to the sunlight pouring through her blinds.

she frantically looked around for her phone, only to find it propped up on her nightstand so it was facing her.

she was met with karl's sleeping face.

they slept on call with eachother again.

except this time it was facetime and not just a voice call on discord.

she smiled softly, picking up the phone and looking down at it. he was still sleeping despite it being 1pm.

she hung up so that she could go get ready for the day.

she felt a little bad for hanging up but she had to do something atleast a little productive today.

she got changed into some jeans and a plain tshirt, tying her hair into a low ponytail.

she walked back into her bedroom, looking down at her unmade bed.

raelynn sighed as she grabbed her phone and placed it on her nightstand, deciding to make her bed.

once her bed was made and her room was clean, she took her phone from her nightstand and left to go get something to eat.

there was a note on the blackboard in her kitchen which read

my friend is driving me to school. i'll see you when I get home -taylor

raelynn nodded her head, she hadn't even thought about how her sister would be getting to and from school since she usually slept until lunchtime.
though, she was glad that taylor had figured something out.

she opened her cupboards to find barely anything, she hadn't restocked her shelves in a long time.

she sighed, catching sighed of a cake mix box.

she pondered for a moment before reaching and grabbing the box, placing it on the counter.

she stood for a few seconds until her phone started to ring. she pulled it out of the pocket and looked who was calling, karl was facetiming her.

she smiled and answered, propping it up on the cake mix box so that it showed her standing in her kitchen.

she walked over to the counter and leaned against it, resting her chin in her hand, her elbow resting on the counter.

"you hung up on me!" he whined.
his hair was still a mess and he looked like he had just woken up.

"I went to go get ready."

"you could've brought me with you!"

"karl, you were sleeping! and I was getting changed?"

"so?" he said jokingly.

raelynn chuckled.

"what are you doing?" he asked, sitting up in his bed.

"I was going to make a cake,"

"can I help?"

"how, you're on a call, the phone can't just grow arms and do stuff-"

"no I mean can I come over?"

raelynn froze. he wanted to come over? to her apartment? I mean, of course he could but... the question just shocked her a little.

"really? do you want to?"

he nodded, a cute little smile appeared on his face.

"yeah and we can bake the cake together!" he sounded excited.

she smiled.

"you know what, sure."

"I'll be around soon!" he grinned, hanging up the call. raelynn assumed he was going to get ready and shrugged, getting the needed ingredients ready and lining them up on the counter.

-

there was a light knock on her apartment door. raelynn looked up from her phone and got up from the couch, heading over to the door.

she unlocked the door and opened it, revealing karl standing there.

her smiled down at her 5'5 frame and pulled her into a hug. she smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist. she wrapped her arms around the top of his shoulders and chuckled into the hug.

they had pulled away form eachother a s raelynn invited him inside.

he looked astonished at how clean her apartment was. raelynn was a neat freak, if anything was messy or untidy at all then she had to fix it otherwise it just got on her nerves.

she pulled him over to the kitchen and smiled, pulling a cake pan out from one of her cupboards.

karl watched as she grabbed a big metal bowl too.

"i missed you raelynn," karl muttered as he watched her with a smile.

she turned to him with a grin. "I missed you too karl,"

he smiled softly and took a pair of scissors from raelynns knife block, cutting the bag from within the box open and pouring it in.

raelynn smiled and looked at her line if ingredients, searching for the milk. she must've forgotten it.

she turned around and opened her fridge, took the milk and closed it again.

she heard karl quietly giggle behind her as she slowly turned around. she was met with a boop to the nose.

she furrowed her brows at him as she looked at his cocoa powder covered hands. she sighed with a smile before dipping her hand in the powder and doing it back to him.

it had turned into a fight and there was cocoa powder all over the both of them.

they had burst into a fit of laughter as they decided to go back to making the cake normally.

-

"karl- you idiot don't do th-"

"what do you mean? that's what it says on the box!"

"are you-"

"no look!"

"ah, so it does."

"are you gonna apologize?"

"nope."

-

"wait-"

"what?"

"you forgot the eggs?"

"oops, my bad."

"rae-"

-

"you aren't stirring it good enough."

"you do it then!"

"fine, I will."

"fInE i WiLl."

"oh shut up karl."

"you're doing it worse than I was!!!"

-

"is it really that hard to just follow the recipe, rae?"

"but the recipe is wrong!!"

"why would the recipe be wrong?"

"because I said so."

"just because you say something doesn't mean it's TRUE,"

"So if I called you cute then I'd be wrong?"

"i-"

-

"you have cocoa powder in your hair,"

"you put it there-"

"I know but it's cute,"

"KARL-"

-

they had finally put the cake in the oven after all of the playful bickering that came with making the mixture. raelynn was having a great time so far and so was karl.

raelynn set a timer and took karls hand, dragging him over to the couch.

raelynn grabbed the tv remote and sat down, karl sitting too.

"what do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know-"

"highschool musical?"

"okay!"

raelynn smiled, turning the movie they had chosen on.

karl wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. she leaned her head on his shoulder. they didn't seem to notice what they were doing but they didn't speak on it, they just sat in comfortable silence, watching the movie.

the door flew open, causing the two to jump. taylor stood by the door with a look of confusion on her face.

at the same time that this happened, the timer for the cake went off.

"I'll get it," karl said awkwardly, looking at raelynn before getting up to go to the kitchen.

raelynn nodded, getting up and walking over to her sister.

"hey, how was school?"

"it was good, I uhm can I show you something?" taylor said, gesturing to her bedroom door.

raelynn nodded. "okay, sure."

they walked into Taylor's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

"a heads up would've been nice,"

"what-"

"I didn't expect to walk in on you and karl jacobs CUDDLING on the couch-?"

THANK YOU FOR 30K READS?
I LOVE YOU GUYS.

FINALLY A LONGER CHAPTER
LOL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

reading has kinda become
a coping mechanism for me so
I'm really grateful that you
guys are supporting me :)

drink
water
and
EAT.
please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING ๐Ÿ‘ ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
237K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...
17.5K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
1.5M 47.1K 32
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜, ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜ | โ and now i know what they mean, he's a love machine, oh he makes me dizzy. โž - โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ, โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ , ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ž [...