Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

By DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 56

1.2K 73 5
By DanniNightShade

"This is stupid Vanessa." Sylvia narrowed her eyes.

"I must agree. You've chosen poor companions tonight." Isirona agreed.

"Oh, my god." The vampire groaned as she glanced over her shoulder at her friends. "I told you, I've got a plan!"

"Yes, so you've said. But Eva, Zali and Kai are not interested in this in the first place. I doubt they're actually here." Sylvia noted, crossing her arms over her chest as she and Isirona paused at the entrance to the gym. Sure enough even from there the loud music could be heard as well as people dancing and yelling over the sound.

"I told them I had a way for you both to enjoy this." Vanessa answered, digging through her pockets.

"You think several hundred, lust filled bodies grinding against each other will be enjoyable to two succubi?" Isirona raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are worse than Zali." Vanessa rolled her eyes and held out two small vials, barely bigger than the tip of her pinky. "Drink these."

"No." Sylvia and Isirona both said in unison.

Vanessa narrowed her eyes. "I'm not going to drug my sister-in-law and my best friend. Seriously, who the hell do you think I am."

"Vanessa." They both say again.

"Seriously. It's a potion specially made with succubi in mind. I'll send you both the recipe. It temporarily blocks you from being able to taste and sense emotions. You still absorb mana, but you don't get the same rush from doing so."

Isirona and Sylvia both cautiously took a vial before examining it. "And where exactly did you find the recipe for something like this?" Isirona asked.

"Nyx gave it to me cuz I asked." Vanessa answered with a smile. "You can thank her for it."

"Why did you want it so badly?"

"I want to be able to take my new family out to have a bit of fun. I don't think it's fair that you get to hear all about how awesome parties like this are without ever being able to experience them." Vanessa smiled.

Isirona and Sylvia exchanged glances, and Vanessa had to bite her tongue from commenting on the fact they seriously looked like sisters. Both had flaming red hair, were about the same height, same eye color and everything. Isirona was a few inches or so taller, and dressed more professionally while Sylvia dresses like a hipster. She even started wearing flannel along side Vanessa.

"Can you two speak in each other's minds too? That would be weird..." Vanessa narrowed her eyes at the two of them before they looked back at Vanessa then back at each other.

"You don't think she'd drug us would you?" Sylvia asked the other succubus.

"She's never given me a reason to doubt her before. She is known for genuinely caring about her friend's wellbeing however."

"So should we trust her?"

"Well, what's the worst that can happen?"

"It could be a potion to turn you into frogs." Vanessa suggested.

They looked between Vanessa and each other once more before popping the top off the vials and drinking the substance. They looked to each other, waiting for the other to have a horrible reaction before they blinked and turned towards Vanessa.

"Does that mean it worked?" Vanessa asked. "Can you still sense emotions?"

"No." Isirona noted. "It's... pleasantly muted." She moved her fingers over both her ears casting her spell to mute the music before glancing towards the gym doors.  "I don't think I've ever looked forward to going to a dance before."

"Eh, they're overrated." Sylvia shrugged.

"You've never been to a millennial party." Vanessa grinned.

"I don't know what that means." The succubi both raised confused eyebrows before Vanessa rolled her eyes and motioned for them to follow her into the gym.

As she turned and walked towards the door Sylvia cast her own spell over her ears as the succubi both seemed to have a soundless conversation about what the hell was about to happen as they followed her.

They entered into the gym and stared up in a bit of nervousness before the realization that, although they were excited and energized, the overwhelming emotions that should have been pouring off the people around them were non-existent. They couldn't feel them, or taste them the way they usually could. That meant that there was no desire to bed anyone. Just to enjoy themselves like everyone else.

"Where's Zali?"

"Where's Eva?" They said in unison, looking to Vanessa who chuckled and motioned for them to follow.

"They're waiting for you two at a table off to the side." Vanessa answered.

The three of them pushed through the crowd with Sylvia and Isirona looking to each other like they were waiting for something to go wrong before huge grins stretched across their faces. For the first time in thousands of years, they felt normal. Almost human.

They found their friends seated around a small table that was pushed off in the corner. Kai was seated beside Nebit and Chysolite who were talking to her about dancing, with Kai complaining that someone would step on her tail and she'd have to kill them.

Zali face palmed. "Or you could not kill them."

"I'm kidding." The fox scoffed moving her tail onto her lap. "I'd probably just burn them a bit."

"Still bad." Evania signed, though Sylvia heard the thoughts get sent to the fox.

Sylvia practically hopped over to Evania, pulling her to her feet where she kissed the girl so hard the pureblood's skin turned black thinking she was being kidnapped. She retracted her claws and pushed the succubus back only to see the massive grin on her face.

"Nothing!" Sylvia grinned happily.

Should I be concerned?

"I don't sense anything! No lust, no overwhelming desires! Nothing! My head is quiet for the first time ever!" Sylvia told her.

"Did you get spelled?" Zali asked as she noticed Isirona was wearing a similar grin.

"No. It isn't like when the emotion was taken. It's as if the emotions we usually sense from everyone around us are snuffed out, and it's only our own. Though it's not clouded by lust. Like our succubi nature has been put on hold for the moment."

"Speaking of." Vanessa noted, handing both Sylvia and Isirona another small vial each. "I made four doses just in case. I wasn't sure how fast your system would burn through such a small amount, but I didn't want to feed you a whole potion and have it last for a week either."

"Thank you Vanessa." Isirona smiled. "I don't think you realize how much of a gift this is."

"I can get the idea." Vanessa chuckled.

Nebit grabbed her sister by the arm and jerked her to her feet getting her to yelp. "Come on! I danced with your girlfriend last time. This time you have to dance instead!"

The fox choked out a few words before being dragged away by the lattamer who was apparently stronger than her older and divine sibling.

"Uh..." Zali paused, wondering if she should try and find a fire extinguisher.

"I sealed her powers." Chysolite answered. "She will be doing no arson tonight."

"Oh thank god." Zali exhaled only for Isirona to reach over the table and grab Zali by the front of her shirt, nearly dragging her onto the table itself. "Holy fuck, are you okay?!"

"I would very much like to dance!"

"Okay, we can do that just-."

"Yes!" Isirona interrupted, pulling Zali around the table before the two of them disappeared into the crowd.

Evania noticed Isirona's reaction and looked up at Sylvia, waiting for a similar answer. Instead the succubus just smiled down at her like she was the happiest person in the world.

Do you want to dance? Evania asked curiously.

Sylvia blinked. "Y-yes! If you want to I would!"

You don't know? Evania asked.

"The only dancing I've ever done is ballroom dancing. I never been to a dance like this before."

"So you can ballroom dance, but not dance club dance?" Chysolite questioned with a raised eyebrow. "How un-succubus of you."

A purple crystal hand landed on Chysolite's shoulder getting the green Zealot to pause a moment. "And you seem preoccupied tormenting others to give your own siblings any attention, High Zealot Chysolite."

Another blue hand was placed on the opposite shoulder and Sylvia and Evania exchanged glances as three of seven Zealots were now standing in the same place.

"Peredite and Iodite." Chysolite cringed before mouthing "help me" to the vampire and succubus before her. "I didn't think you'd show up."

"Well, Aviri would never pass up an opportunity to fool around with students and mingle." Peredite offered. "And I of course have to babysit both her and my daughter."

"And I wanted to see for myself the kind of trouble you get into when you're not so diligently protecting the worlds." Iodite added, both Zealot's tightening their grip on Chysolite's shoulder.

"What was that about you being the oldest most powerful Zealot?" Sylvia questioned, putting an arm around Evania's shoulders as they turned to face them.

"Uh... well..."

"In terms of raw power of course she far surpasses us." Peredite noted as she and Iodite smirked at each other.

"But she's far too headstrong and straight forward to outsmart the two of us. We always kept her in line." Iodite added.

"I'm so glad the two of you are friends again." Chysolite scoffed.

"Come sister. Let us go find some entertainment while your other half is distracted." Peredite grinned, as the two of them dragged Chysolite away.

Evania and Sylvia smiled as they disappeared into the crowd before they looked back to each other. Do you still want to dance with me?

"I would be happy to. But I'll probably make a fool of myself." Sylvia answered with a smile.

Evania traced her hand up Sylvia's arm, her fingertips following the intricacies of her golden tattoos. She found herself smiling as Sylvia's skin did not break out in goosebumps at the touch, and instead she just continued to smile at her. The vampire leaned up onto the tips of her toes and moved her mouth beside Sylvia's ear.

"What's your color Sylvia?"

Sylvia laughed and pulled her into a tight hug before stepping back, holding on tightly to her hands. "Gold. Now let's go before this, whatever it is, wares off and I go back to being a horny succubus!"

I'm right behind you. Evania told her before they headed into the crowd to join their friends where ever they may be. Eventually they gave up trying to spot their friends in the mass of bodies, and just started dancing with each other.

To Sylvia's credit, her sense of rhythm was pretty good. She picked up on the movements of the bodies around her quickly, matching a style of dance that suited herself. She made sure to always have her eyes on Evania and to never let her slip away.

Honestly, Evania was surprised Sylvia adapted so well to not being a Succubus. She had caught the eyes of several other succubi and incubi in the crowd, but they seemed like they were drowning in the deliciousness of the bodies around them.

Sylvia's eyes were almost completely locked on Evania's body and face. The smile that now seemed permanently plastered to her face was filled with nothing but genuine love and care. Even as other people bumped into the two of them, Sylvia was focused. Not overwhelmed by all the bodies around her.

They heard the DJ shout something after several more songs though they couldn't quite hear him over the people cheering. Then a slow song began playing, and the crowd began to disperse a bit as only couples took their place on the dance floor.

Evania finally managed to spot Isirona and Zali who were slow dancing with both of them having a pleasant amount of pink on their cheeks before Zali's head tilted back in laughter at something her wife said. She also spotted Kai who looked like she would rather be anywhere but trapped in the arms of her little sister, though Nebit's multicolored tail was holding Kai's fluffy red tail around their waists preventing anyone from stepping on it or grabbing it. Kai's ears were folded so closely to the top of her head Evania couldn't see them at all. Nebit's were standing tall, occasionally tilting forwards or back on her mood, though she was smiling brightly like she was having the time of her life.

Sylvia noticed Vanessa and Ciera stepping down from the DJ's booth before disappearing into the crowd somewhere to their left. There weren't as many bodies as before but there was enough to hide the two of them. She quickly realized that Vanessa had wanted the succubi to enjoy a slow dance with their partners, which was something they normally wouldn't be able to do.

Sylvia turned to Evania with a smile and offered a hand which the vampire took without hesitation. Sylvia pulled their bodies together moving her other hand behind the shorter girl's waist before moving and swaying to the gentle rhythm around them.

I don't know how to ball room dance. I'm stumbling and I look like a clown. Evania told her.

"No one is looking at you. They're too obsessed with their partners to notice." Sylvia assured her. "Step in time with me. One-two-three. One-two-three."

Evania eventually found pace with Sylvia's steps and stopped stepping on her toes, though the succubus wasn't moving too much as no one was really, ballroom dancing as much as slowly swaying to the beat with their partners. But Sylvia was adapting what would normally be a over-the-top ballroom dance to something the two of them could intimately share in the small space they had.

I don't know how I feel about this. Evania asked, though her smile still crept up on her lips. I feel like there's something wrong with you.

"Oh absolutely. I'm waiting for a side effect to strip this away from me." Sylvia nodded with a chuckle. "I feel like me, but I also don't. It feels fantastic in this moment, but even my mind is telling me that something is wrong."

It doesn't feel good?

"It feels amazing. Because the only emotions I feel, even right now and touching you, are mine. I don't even feel your body anymore." Sylvia explained. "I feel like I'm being given a moment of clarity to fully see the world how only I could know it."

Evania stopped, a worried feeling creeping into the back of her mind as she watched the succubus examine her features for something. Like, she was about to make a realization that Evania wouldn't like.

And? Is that bad?

"In this moment, I think it's a gift. Nothing is clouded by my nature. I know how I feel."

And how's that?

Sylvia's eyes sparkled with her usual joy and magic before she moved her hands to cup Evania's face before pulling her into a deep kiss. A few people whistled around them, but both of them completely ignored the voices, only focusing on each other.

Evania's heart pounded in her chest, matching both the nervousness of the succubus before her and her own terror at what might have happened. A part of her half expected Sylvia to tell her that it wasn't real. That the things she had been feeling were just there because of those instincts. That she had just realized the whole relationship was based on a lie.

Instead Sylvia kissed her with more love and passion than she ever had. The usual magical spark of Sylvia's nature wasn't there to push either of them over the edge, but instead the genuine love that passed between the two of them pounded in their ears. When they Sylvia finally came up for air, Evania could see how red Sylvia's face was even through the darkened lighting of the gym dance floor.

Evania went to step back to get a better look at Sylvia, but the succubus didn't release her face, and only chuckled at her. "Is it too much?"

It's you? Evania found herself asking.

Sylvia nodded. "It's me. My head is clear for once, though I'm not sure if I like it. I already miss your emotions and the way your body feels through mine. It's something I'm so used to I don't like the idea of being without it. Without you."

You know, this is how normal people feel right? Evania smiled.

"But I'm not normal." Sylvia chuckled with a smile.

No. And to be honest I'm not used to you being any other way. It's kind of unsettling. The vampire confessed.

Sylvia glanced towards where Isirona and Zali used to be in the crowd to see how the other succubus was doing, but they were either no longer dancing, or not visible through the crowd.

Are you sure you're okay?

"I don't feel sick or unwell. I'm just... it's unusually quiet in my head at the moment. It's new to me."

Do you want to leave?

"I missed dancing." Sylvia confessed, her cheeks still red. "I never thought I'd get to do this again. Let alone with you."

Then we can stay. Enjoy yourself. Evania answered, moving her hands back around Sylvia's waist.

Sylvia nodded and the two began to dance again, even as the music changed back to happy party music, they continued for several hours, neither one of them growing tired.

It was perfect.

It was beautiful.

It was exactly what Sylvia needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.3K 162
"๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก...๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐." โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š...
329 22 23
TRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
3.8K 355 27
Is there really such things as mates? Join Delanei and her best friend Symphoni as they handle a summer of love, betrayal, boys and coming into their...
50K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...