Family Secrets

By mysto32

"๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”š๐”ข๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" "๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐” ๐”ข" "๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ" +++++++++++++++++... More

โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„‘๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ถ
๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ: ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข: ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ˆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”–๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”ˆ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข
๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข: ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ฌ

๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ: ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”’๐”ซ๐”ข

10.1K 235 186
By mysto32

Alexandra's POV

I'm Home Alone.

No I'm not fucking lying.

My dad. The fucking leader of the Italian mafia just willingly left his only daughter who might I add has been kidnapped in this very house before, home all alone for 24 hours.

Apparently he's got some meeting he has to attend with the boys in another state that was very important and I wasn't allowed to come.

Honestly what a load of bullshit. I know they're at a mafia ball.

Now it's not like I wouldn't like to be dancing around in a beautiful ballgown, but I have a mission to do.

And besides, it's not like my dad would have let me go anyway because it's mafia related.

Not that I'm complaining.

This just makes it easier to leave without anyone becoming suspicious. The only downside is that he's upgraded on the security outside.

And when I say upgraded, I mean there are about 250 guards spread out all around the outside of the house.

But I've got a plan of getting out anyway. It's quite simple really.

I'll just drive out the front gates.

It's simple but genius.

I've got to leave early though, so that they think I'm going shopping or something.

Then I'll get one of my friends to take my car and wear a wig posing as me and stay at my house.

I don't want to jinx anything, but it does sound like a good plan to me.

Anyway currently I was shoving junk food down my throat, as you do when you've been left to your own devices.

Should I be getting ready for this mission right now?

Yeah.

But am I going to?

Hell no!

*sigh* I'm so awesome.

You may be wondering why I'm acting so wierd.

Simple.

I may or may not have accidentally ate some of the boy's 'special' brownies.

I say some, but I ate the whole box.

They were just sooo good.

Is Damon going to kill me.

Yepp.

Do I care?

No not really.

This ladies and gentlemen is why I love myself.

Wait, did you just admit that you love me.

You know what inner voice in my head thing, I may just be extremely high and regret this later on but...... I think I do love you.

I.....well I love you too then....I suppose.

I know.

......

......

well then this just got awkward.

You know what, I've been thinking.

Wait for it.

If I was a cow what cow would I be?

Do cows even have feelings?

Where can I buy a cow?

Now I want a cow.

"Hey SIRI babes! Closest cows to me."

SIRI: Sorry, no results for 'closest cows to me'.

Uugh you bitch. I knew I never liked you.

Ruining my cow dreams before they've even started.

You know what, I'm gonna switch to Alexa to make you jealous.

"Hey SIRI baby, order me one of those Alexa things."

SIRI: "Sorry, there are no results for 'one of those Alexa things' ple-

Nope not today Satan.

You know what, maybe I shouldn't get a cow then.

Sad.

But it may be a sign!

Are cows bad luck?

I don't even care at this point, I just want a cow.

Maybe even a baby cow.

What do you call baby cows?

Uugh all this high power thinking is making my head hurt.

It's about 11:07 am. No one would mind if I just.. fell asleep, would they?

Hah, No one here to mind.

Well, I'm going to bed then.

I swear I've been high for a whiiile now.

At first it was a party, but now after it's been a good few hours it's not as fun anymore.

Yh imma go to sleep and hopefully, when I wake up I'm less coo coo.

NIGHT WORLD!

*

*

*

So yeah I just woke up and let me start off by saying what the fuck. 

If I ate those edibles at 3am, don't even ask, and it's now 13:00 then those affects lasted for like 10 hours.

Wow.

As you can tell it was my first time.

Anyways according to Google, the affects of an edible can last up to 8 hours but can increase depending on the amount you've consumed.

In other words.

I'm not touching edibles ever again.

Yeah it felt good for a while, but now I just feel shitty and want to take a shower.

Well off I pop to wash away my sins.

A few minutes later

Time: 13:52

Status: wrapped in a towel on my bed staring at the wall, contemplating about life.

And before you say that I should be getting ready for my mission.

I know.

I just know that if I even move an inch right now I'm going to freeze to death.

But alas, I really don't have a choice, I've already wasted enough time.

Sighing, I grabbed a duffel bag and threw in some clothes, weapons and other things I needed for this plan to work.

Then I got dressed into some clothes for my 'shopping' trip.

High or not I still stand by the fact that I am a genius for this plan.

It's all about 'self love' and 'self appreciation'. Key to my confidence. 

Moving on, I grabbed the bag full of stuff and headed to the garage. Damon did say I could borrow some of his cars.

Might as well use that to my advantage.

Now which car should I take.

I settled on a white Range Rover. I chose a big car so that it really looked like I was in fact going shopping.

Stuffing my bag in the boot, I started the car reversing out of the garage. Outside the guards looked at my car suspiciously before they realised what was going on.

Instantly a swarm of guards cornered my car. One who looked a few years older than me came up to my window. I slid it down with an eyebrow raised.

"Can I help you?" I asked innocently giving him a little innocent smile to keep up my act.

He stared at me before clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm well miss, the boss has said that you are to not to ummm leave the house." He looked nervous and I felt kinda sorry for the guy but everything must go according to plan.

"Aww, but I just wanted to go down to the mall for a few hours." I sighed.

The guard looked conflicted. I gave him some puppy dog eyes. He blushed looking down which kinda took me off guard.

"Well miss... I'm sure the boss won't mind but only as long as it's a few hours." I squealed kissing the guard on the cheeck which only caused him to blush even harder.

I rolled up my window and smirked as I drove out the gates.

Well that was easy. Now for the rest of the plan.

I connected my phone to the car and rung Bree, my manager for streetfighting, and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey girl what's up, you looking for any fights?"

"No Bree not tonight, I actually need to cash in that favour." I spoke manouvering the car through the busy streets.

"Sure I kinda owe you, so what is it you want me to do?" She asked.

"Well, I'm coming to your house so be ready and I'll tell you then."

"Yh sure I'll keep the door open for ya, just walk in."

"Yh bye bitch."

"See ya later hoe."

I laughed as she hung up the phone. I was only a few blocks away from her house now.

Once I got there, I parked in the driveway and grabbed the duffel bag making my way into her house.

I saw her in the kitchen making dinner and I decided to surprise her. I tip-toed to her, and whispered using a deep manly voice in her ear.

"Why hello there little girl."

She screamed loudly, turning around, waving the wooden spoon in her hand in the air.

She saw me and glared as I laughed at her face during the whole ordeal.

"Alexandra fucking Ferrari you fucking scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry bout that Bree bird, I saw an opportunity and I took it, and anyways it's not like you haven't done the same to me before."

She rolled her eyes and we both burst out laughing.

"Yh, Yh whatever, now what is this little favour you want me to do?" We both made our way to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

"Well, I've got a mission to do tonight, and I need someone to pose as me at my home so that the guards don't get suspicious. The fam aren't home so you'll have the house to yourself. All you'll need to do is wear this wig, your eyes are already green and I said I'm going shopping so just go on a shopping spree. My family will be home by tommorow but I'll be back by then, so you up for it?"

She thought it through before replying.

"Yh sure I'm game, shopping spree and staying in a mansion, sign me up." I laughed at her answer and got up from the couch.

"Also, the mission doesn't start until 22:00 so whilst your at mine, I'll take care of your house." I spoke.

"Yh sure make yourself at home. I should probably get ready and wear the same outfit as you, good thing I've got the same one upstairs." I watched as she left making her way upstairs.

I sighed sitting down on the couch. This was all going according to plan but why did I feel like something was going to go wrong?

It's probably nothing though, right?

Yh, it's a simple plan you've got nothing to worry about.

Yh.

I grabbed the TV remote and flicked through some channels whilst I waited for Bree to get ready.

She came down a short while later looking pretty much similar to me. She had a wig that matched my newly dyed hair and the same clothes.

"You look good Bree."

"Thanks girl. What time are you going to get back to the house?"

"I should get back at around 1:00 or 2:00 but you can leave at about 00:00 cause that's when the guards tend to start falling asleep and they won't notice you leave, trust me." 

"Ok. I can do this. Off to the mall I go." She made her way towards the door throwing me her spare keys as I gave her the car key. "Also, my girlfriend should be back by 17:00 so if you see her tell her I'll be home a bit late, she'll understand."

"Yh, don't worry have fun shopping." She waved at me before reversing out the car park and onto the streets.

I closed the front door making my way to the kitchen, to the food Bree had been making that had been abandoned.

A pan of freshly cooked pasta was there waiting for me.

"Don't worry food, I didn't forget about you. I'm gonna have a great time eating you." Grinning, I put a handful of the scrumptious meal into a plate and made my way to the living room where the TV was still on.

I wanted to watch a movie on Netflix so that's what I did. I ate the delicious pasta whilst watching Escape plan in the background.

I swear Sylvester Stallone looks like he'd give great hugs.

Yes I am very touch deprived, what about it.

A few hours of watching TV and stuffing myself with food later, it was now 16:30.

Bree had just texted me saying that she had safely entered the mansion and the guards didn't suspect a thing.

I should probably start getting ready now.

Making my way upstairs, I grabbed my duffel bag from behind the sofa and walked into the spare bedroom.

I got dressed into a beautiful forest green spaghetti strap dress that I had packed for the mission. With the dress I decided on some simple looking gold heels.

Just as I was about to start doing something with my hair, I heard the front door open and a pair of footsteps echo through the house.

I checked the time. 17:13. Oh. It was probably Sienna, Bree's girlfriend.

I made my way downstairs and saw her looking around the house. Her eyes relaxed in realisation once she saw me.

"Let me guess, you finally asked for that favour." She spoke sitting down on the couch.

"Yep, and she won't be home for a while, my guess is midnight so I hope you didn't have any plans together."

"No, we were probably just going to chill at home anyway. So what was the favour?" I studied her before answering the question.

I didn't trust anyone easily aside from my assasin friends and Lincoln. Bree was a part of my assasin friends group and I trusted her.

Sienna not so much. I didn't know her well. If she knew anything about this it could risk everything if she told.

"You know I can't disclose that information. Just take my word for it that she will be back by midnight." She seemed to understand and dropped the topic.

"Nice dress by the way." She said admiring the material.

"Thanks, that reminds me I've got to finish getting ready." I started to make my way upstairs but was stopped when I heard Sienna talking.

"Wait! Do you need to do your hair because I can help you with that." I was confused as to why she was so eager to help when we didn't really get along well but nevertheless I let her help.

She followed behind me as I walked to the spare bedroom. Maybe this could be an opportunity to get along.

She was my best friends girlfriend after all. It would be good to have peace between us for Bree's sake. 

I grabbed a brown haired wig and put it on my hair shielding my dyed hair so I looked like the old Alexandra again.

Whilst I was doing this, I could see in the mirror that Sienna's eyes never left my body which really started to wierd me out.

I turned around with my eyebrow raised. "So you ready to do my hair?" I asked. A part of me wishing she'd change her mind and just leave as it was starting to get awkward with her staring at my breasts.

She cleared her throat and enthusiastically nodded her head. I had to fight the urge to not groan in annoyance.

Make peace for Bree. This'll all be over soon and you will never have to talk to this girl again.

I gave her my best fake smile and sat on a chair in front of the mirror. Sienna carefully slid her hands along my collar bone slowly bringing my hair backwards.

She played with it a bit giggling whilst looking at me through the mirror. Internally cringing I awkwardly smiled.

Uugh kill me now.

She started brushing the wig slowly. Feeling a bit awkward, I got out my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram.

After what felt like a gazillion years of her brushing through the already untangle wig she started doing my hair.

Thank God.

For most of the time whilst she did my hair she left me to do my own thing which I was thankful for. It wasn't until she was finished however that things started to go horribly wrong.

"So Alex, Where are you going in such a sexy dress." She giggled. This girl sure knows how to make me uncomfortable.

"Just out." I answered vaguely begging for the conversation to be over. I got up from the chair to admire how she'd styled my hair.

I have to say for how annoying she is, she does know how to do hair I'll give her that.

"Thanks for doing my hair. I love it." I said whilst admiring it in the mirror.

She giggled again and I felt a hand on my waist. I froze shocked out of my mind.

"Oh it was nothing. You look absolutely breathtaking." My eyes went wide as she moved her hand down my body.

Realising what was happening I pushed her hand away and stared at her in disbelief.

"What do you think you're doing?" I was beyond shocked at this point.

"Oh Alexandra you can't deny that we want each other." She bit her lip staring at me with lust in her eyes.

The only thing I want is you away from me you skank.

"What?" I was completely caught off guard with her statement. Maybe that's why what happened next happened.

She pushed me onto the chair and placed herself onto my lap. She started grinding whilst moaning my name.

"I want you Alex. I've always wanted you so fucking bad."

In one swift motion I pushed her off my lap and she fell to the floor.

"Get the fuck out of here right now before I fucking kill you." I was beyond angry. Bree loved this little shit and this is what she goes and does.

I grabbed onto the chair and squeezed it to control my anger before I lose control and actually do end up killing her. Even if I do want to again Bree loves this slut.

She slowly got up making sure her ass was in view she turned around and stared blankly into my eyes. Utterly confused as to what she was doing she quickly grabbed my face forcing her lips on mine.

Our lips touched and I instantly felt sick to my stomach. Quickly pushing her away I slapped her across the face.

She brought her hand to her cheek shocked at what I'd done but I didn't care I frantically rubbed at my lips to get her taste off. It wasn't helping.

Remembering her lips against mine I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was going to be sick.

Sprinting to the bathroom I puked up my dinner into the toilet for a good 5 minutes.

Oh she will pay.

I got up and made my way to the sink. Thank God my dress was fine. I washed my pale face and brushed my teeth thinking about the consequences of what just happened.

I had to tell Bree. I just hope that she believes me over that skank. I felt bad. Bree loved her.

Vulnerable and lost in my thoughts I felt light feathered kisses on my neck and a hand touching my breast. I immediately knew who it was and grabbed her by her hair caging her body to the bathroom wall.

And you know what the little shit did.

She moaned.

What the fuck makes her think that this is a moment to get turned on! I'm gonna beat her up not have- you know what I don't even want to think of something so nasty. 

"Listen here you little shit. Bree will hear about this and she'll fucking dump your ass. What the fuck is wrong with you. Bree did everything for you, hell if it wasn't for her you'd have no where to live. She loved you and this is what you do! Just tell me why you would do that to her? Why me, her best friend?!" I was starting to get angry.

I swear if something stupid comes out of her mouth she's not leaving without a few bruises.

"Bree may be my girlfriend, but I've never loved her the way I've loved you. Just thinking about you makes me horny as fuck. It's always been you. The only reason I stayed with Bree is so I could see you. Back in California and here. You're all I wanted." I cringed at her choice of words.

She placed her hand on my thigh staring into my eyes. "I'm sure we could make it work. It'd be our secret." She moaned again throwing her head back and biting her lip whilst squeezing my thigh.

That's it I've fucking had enough with this bitch.

I tightened my hand into a fist and threw it straight into her jaw. She gasped and stumbled forward onto her knees.

But I wasn't finished yet.

I grabbed her hair and brought my gun to her temple. She froze eyes open in shock.

"A-alex w-why do y-you have a g-gun?" She questioned fear running through her once lust filled eyes.

I laughed evily as she whimpered in terror.

"Oh Sienna, I gave you a lot of options to get the fuck away from me but you being the little slut you are decided against that so this is my last resort."

Tears started forming in her eyes as her body shook.

"Now here's what we'll do. I'm going to be leaving at 22:00 and Bree will be back by 00:00. When Bree comes back I want you to tell her everything and I mean everything. Don't even think about twisting your story because I will not hesitate to pull the trigger otherwise. I want you to tell her everything before I arrive.

What happenes next is up to Bree but a little word of advice, you better start packing. I don't think Bree would want your slutty ass here any longer once she finds out."

I brought the gun back and smashed it into her head, successfully knocking her out.

I've wanted to do that the second I met her. 

I dragged her unconscious body out of the bathroom and into the other spare room they had in their house.

I don't think Bree would want her in their shared bed after everything.

I threw her body onto the bed not bothering to look back and see if she'd actually landed on it or not. 

I was about to close the door and be done with her when I heard a groan and a voice say "What the fuck." From inside the room.

I froze. Turning around and peering into the room I saw a handsome looking boy who looked about my age waking up from a nap. On top of him layed Sienna.

"The fuck is this bitch doing here?" He groaned angrily.

Walking into the room I grabbed Sienna's body and dragged her off the boy. He looked me up and down curiously.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked confused wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"I could ask you the same thing." I retaliated.

"I asked first."

"I asked second."

He rolled his eyes and extended his hand. "Luther. Bree's brother, now you."

I stared at his hand in confusion. "Bree has a brother?" I looked back up at his face as he got out of bed.

He was only in some boxers his eight pack on show. After having a quick look I turned around giving him some privacy.

He chuckled and got dressed. "So you didn't tell me your name."

"Alexandra. Now tell me why the fuck Bree hasn't mentioned you before?" I turned back around as he'd finished getting dressed. He chuckled and smirked.

"I lived here in New York whilst Bree lived in California. That's probably why she hasn't mentioned me before. Now that she's moved here she lives with me. Now Alexandra are you going to tell me why you are dragging the body of my sister's girlfriend in my bedroom."

He looked at me an eyebrow raised. I rolled my eyes and glared at the trash.

"Well I'm pretty sure she's going to be your sisters ex by tommorow-" I was interrupted by Luther doing a victory dance.

"YES! I mean finally. This piece of shit annoys the crap out of me." I laughed at his statement.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates her." We both chuckled.

"What did she do to make you so sure that Bree will break up with her?"He asked curiously.

"Uugh I'm gonna puke up again just thinking about it. The bitch went ahead and proclaimed her love for me and tried to kiss me. That's why she is currently unconscious." I gagged and brought my hand to my mouth.

Luther's eyes widened as he also gagged. "No fucking way, that's just disghusting. I feel really bad now and I never feel bad so I'm going to help you. Where should we hide the body?"

"She's not dead ya know."

"Oh, well that's a shame." I laughed at his silliness.

"You can help me find a place to put her body though until she wakes up."

"Sweet I know just the place." He lifted Sienna's body with ease and motioned for me to follow him.

He led me downstairs and out the back door. At the centre of the garden was a huge shed.

"Can you grab the keys for the shed they're on the table." I nodded and quickly collected the keys and opened the shed.

We both smirked at each other before tossing her body in and closing the door. We ran back inside and burst out laughing.

"Why the fucking shed!?" I laughed out.

"The bitch always forces me to go in the shed whenever she needs anything cause apparently 'theirs too much spider's in there' dumb bitch she only keeps her stuff in there to pester me." We started laughing again until we could barely breathe.

Whilst laughing I saw the time on the clock was 20:21 which meant that the time for me to be at the club was nearing.

"Not that this hasn't been fun Luther but I better finish getting ready."

"Oh Yh, Where ya going?" He looked at me with an eyebrow raised scanning my body.

I raised my eyebrow back and leaned forward. "Out." He scoffed and I said goodbye whilst leaving the room.

"Hey wait!" I stopped to see what he wanted.

"Will I see you again?" He asked.

I smiled up at him as he looked down at me hopefully. "Of course, I do need to come back and make sure the bitch tells the truth when she tells Bree everything."

"What makes you so sure she'll tell the truth?" I smirked slightly.

"Trust me she will tell the truth, don't you worry about that."

"I'll take your word for it." He laughed. We smiled at each other and I was about to leave again when I felt his arm softly grab mine.

I turned around confused as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Could I maybe get your number." He asked nervously. I smiled and nodded handing him my phone so he could put his number in.

He smirked as he handed me my phone back once he put his digits in which prompted me to see what he had saved his name as.

"Mr Sexy. Really Luther." He laughed as I have him a pointed look.

I placed my phone into my pocket and rolled my eyes. "Don't act like you don't agree with me babe, I saw the way you were looking at me shirtless." He smirked.

"And how exactly did I look at you Luther?" I questioned crossing my arms taking a step forward.

"Like I'm looking at you right now love." He placed one hand on my waist the other holding on to my jaw. 

We stared into each others eyes. He brought his lips closer to my ear and whispered sending pleasurable shivers down my spine.

"You really do look beautiful in that dress love." His voice deepend and he nibbled at my ear.

My breath hitched as he kissed along my jaw and down my neck getting closer and closer to my weak spot.

He smirked as he found it and I moaned. He attacked the spot sucking and biting as I was a moaning mess.

The moment was ruined when we heard screaming coming from outside. We stopped what we were doing both out of breath.

"Nice neck love." He smirked referring to the countless hickeys he had littered all across my neck. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"The bitch is awake then, well you can take care of her I've got to get ready." I spoke running out off the room before he could protest.

"Wait, what! No don't leave me with her!" I heard his voice but I was already half way up the stairs.

"Just knock her out again!" I heard him groan and I laughed to myself, making my way to the spare bedroom.

I shut the door and checked the time to see I was getting late. I quickly applied some red lipstick and mascara. I blended in some concealer on my neck to hide all the hickeys and strapped in some weapons. 6 knives and 2 guns.

Strapping them in safely, I grabbed everything else I needed and made my way downstairs. 

"You off then?" Luther asked leaning against the wall talking to me.

"Yh I should get going."

"Alright, be careful it's not safe out at this time." Oh boy if only he knew.

"Don't worry I'll be fine but thanks." I said my last goodbye before walking out the door and down the street to where I had parked my vehicle.

Blue Oceans night club here I come.

_______________________________________

Hey lovelies ♡

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm probably gonna make it into a 2 part maaybe a 3 part we'll see as we go along.

What do you think of Sienna?

Bree?

Luther?

Have a good day/night!

Bye lovelies ♡

K xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 11.5K 49
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
866K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
64.4K 961 25
๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๏ฟฝ...