Once Upon a Time (Rajak Kerti...

By MoonlightRiza

Collection of Disney, etc. x Noblesse crossovers. Example: Rajak forgot his cloak after training with his fat... More

Once Upon a Dream
Sleeping Beauty / Once Upon A Dream Part 3
Cinderella

I wonder / Once Upon a Dream Part 2

66 1 0
By MoonlightRiza

Karius was walking through the woods with Rael, as Rajak was out training with Raygar. They heard someone vocalizing and went searching for the singer, seeing another mysterious blond figure in Lukedonian robes.

"Oh, hi Lord! What are you doing here?" asked Karius.

"Shhhh! Get down!" hissed the Lord, crouching behind some bushes inelegantly.

Karius blinked, confused, then did as the Lord ordered, gesturing for Rael to do the same. The Lord pointed through the bushes, to where the source of the vocals were from. It was a human girl cloaked with a shawl collecting berries. Birds were chirping along with her, waking up other animals such as a squirrel, owl, and rabbits, all of which she treated kindly and fed berries to.

"I purposely mind-controlled Rajak to leave his coat here so he could meet the love of his life!" fangirled the Lord as Selena Fantasia came into the clearing. She was chatting with a variety of animals using a spell she had made herself. "Ooh, look. Here she comes!"

"...a human?" asked Karius. "I have to admit she could be the best-looking girl in this world, but she's a human! Besides, isn't Rajak already betrothed? By your order?"

"You expect my brother to marry a filthy human?" (Guess who...)

"Of course not! That 'filthy human' will be the Fantasia Clan Leader tomorrow!" exclaimed the Lord. "You really thought I believed that they should marry each other without meeting each other first? Of course not! And we have given Rajak all the information he needs to figure out that is his future bride!"

"What information?" asked Rael innocently.

"Well, I have been giving him little hints recently. When he first learned he was betrothed, he asked why he couldn't see her and I responded by saying that he couldn't see her because she was living as a human for her own protection in the woods. I also told him that if he happens to see a girl nearly his age with sunshine hair and using spells it is probably her," the Lord rambled. "But she's using an illusion to make her eyes black, so that may throw him off."

"I wonder..." She lowered her shawl from her head, freeing her golden sunshine hair. "I wonder..."

The birds chirped along with her, copying every note she uttered.

"I wonder why each little bird has someone to sing to... sweet things to... a gay little love melody...?"

"I've been experimenting with how nobles should be raised, and I think this way is the most ideal," remarked the Lord thoughtfully as she continued singing.

"And bring back a love song to me...?"

"Okay, Phase 1 is good. She is singing and Rajak realized he forgot his coat..." the Lord thought. "Time to initiate Phase 2..."

"Oh, dear. Why do they still treat me like a child?" Selena wondered aloud, unaware of the three blondes lurking in the bushes.

"Who?" Owl asked as it flew before her. Rael's eyes widened. Was the owl actually asking who, or was it just the hoo noise it normally made?

Turns out it was the former, as she responded with, "Why, Miss Rozaria, Sir Gejutel, and Frankenstein. They never want me to meet anyone."

She sat down by a tree trunk as the animals gathered around her, longing to hear her voice.

"But you know something? I've fooled them," she whispered so the nobles had to lean closer to listen. "I have met someone."

She began walking away to where the nobles were hidden, and they leaned back so she wouldn't discover them. "Rael, remember what Big Bro Rajak and I taught you about hiding your aura? Do it," Karius told Rael.

The animals quickly followed her, chirping for details. "He is tall, and handsome, and... so romantic," she swooned.

"What?! She met someone? But she wasn't supposed to meet anyone! Gejutel, Rozaria, I'll have your heads for this!" The Lord seethed, tensing in the bushes.

The birds chirped again. "Oh, we walked together and talked together, and just before we say goodbye... he takes me in his arms, and then..." She paused, stringing everyone with a suspenseful silence. "I wake up."

The Lord was dreadfully quiet as the animals let out sad noises. "I knew it!" He finally exclaimed. "Rozaria and Gejutel would never betray me!"

"Yes. It was just a dream. But they say if you dream of a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. And I've seen him so many times..." she continued as the Lord shifted in the bushes.

"Hey! Psst, Squirrel!" He whispered, waving about an acorn. The squirrel turned and looked at him, specifically at the acorn. The Lord pointed to where he carefully hung Rajak's coat and the squirrel got the message, nodding. The Lord threw the acorn to the squirrel, who caught it and used it to get the attention of the owl and a few other animals. With soundless communication, the animals teamed up to retrieve the coat, put the owl in it, and make their way back to Selena, who was humming and petting the back of a squirrel.

She gasped and chuckled as the owl, supported by a woodpecker and bluejay, made its way over to her. "Oh, my dream man!" Karius and Rael blinked at the sight, sure that this wasn't a normal circumstance. They had never seen animals team up to do something like this before.

"Though I'm really not supposed to talk to strangers... but we've met before," she knowingly said as the birds wrapped the coat's arms around her.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

Phase 2 is completed. He has noticed her. The Lord rubbed his hands together as Rajak peeked through the branches of a tree in anticipation of what would happen in Phase 3, when they were supposed to kiss, kiss, fall in love.

"Ah! Brother-" Rael was cut off by Karius' hand in front of his mouth, telling him to be still and silent.

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

She began dancing around here, the blonde trio noticing the animals' difficulty in keeping up with her.

But if I know you, I know what you'll do

Karius watched as Rajak pulled back the owl, hanging it by his own coat on a nearby branch as he took Selena's hands. Karius didn't know he could be so bold. Judging by Rael's face, neither did he.

You'll love me at once

He then joined in her song, the Lord practically jumping for joy.

The way you did once upon a dream

"Oh... Oh!" she exclaimed, startled, as she noticed the stranger behind her. Rajak lowered his mask to seem less threatening. He had never done that before unless it was to eat something, as Karius and Rael noticed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you," Rajak apologized as she tried to remove her hands from his.

"Oh, it- it wasn't that," she assured. "It's just that you're a- a-"

"A stranger?"

"Mm-hmm." The animals were looking at each other, confused.

"But don't you remember? We've met before." Rael picked his mind, trying to figure out when they could have met.

"We- we have?"

"Well, of course. You said so yourself. Once upon a dream."

Smooth, Rajak. Karius figured he could use some tips from Rajak himself.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam

The Lord watched as Phase 3 was completed. They began dancing together, lost in each other's gaze.

And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

They rested on a low-hanging tree branch, the animals landing around them.

"Who are you? What's your name?" he asked.

Go on, tell him. Everyone was thinking the same thing. Even the animals leaned closer.

"Hmm? Oh, my name. Why, it's- it's-"

Why is she hesitating? The Lord was frustrated. He knew she would be the only thing in the way of the ship.

"Oh, no, no, I can't, I-"

The animals reeled back in alarm.

"Goodbye!" She ducked under the branch, running off. The Lord hit the bushes, thankfully not causing that much noise. His plan had failed. It had completely, utterly-

"But when will I see you again?" The Lord jerked his head back up. Perhaps there was still hope after all, if Rajak had completely fallen for her.

"Oh, never! Never!" That was it. The Lord used mind control on Selena, making her say, "Well, maybe someday..."

"When? Tomorrow?"

The Lord released his control over her. He knew she wanted to see him again. It was her choice whether to act on it or not.

"This evening! At the cottage! In the glade!"

Well, at least they had an appointment before tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
26.9K 1.4K 35
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
183K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
29.8K 2.1K 51
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...