Scarlett/Nat Daughter Oneshots

By emilye0028

Just some oneshots where the reader is Scarlett/Natasha's daughter :) No.1 in #Scarlett - 15/05/21 No.1 in #m... More

Requests page (CLOSED)
Birthday with the Marvel cast (SJ)
Online hate (SJ)
Nap time (NR)
Online school (NR)
Coming out (SJ)
New cover!!
Bath time (SJ)
Teenage years (NR)
A day together (SJ)
Tom Holland (SJ)
Easter (SJ)
Jealous (NR)
Sick (NR)
Time with Colin (SJ)
Paparazzi (SJ)
Hurt (NR)
Adoption (SJ)
Adoption p.2 (SJ)
Crash (SJ)
Fight (NR)
Fight p.2 (NR)
Hanging out (SJ)
Prank gone wrong (NR)
Aunt lizzie (SJ)
Taken and found (NR)
Anxiety (SJ)
Colin (SJ)
Medical problems (SJ)
Period (NR)
They are people too (SJ)
Kelly foster
Marriage (SJ)
Caught in the act (SJ)
Energy drink (NR)
Mamma mia (SJ)
Scar and Lizzie (SJ)
Divorce (SJ)
Clothes have no gender (NR)
Comparison (SJ)
"Whatever, i dont care" (SJ)
Sneaking out (SJ)
Little (NR)
Celebrate (SJ)
Military (SJ)
Dads house (SJ)
Genius (NR)
Scarletts hurt (SJ)
Dance (NR)
College (SJ)
Accepted? (SJ)
Pandemic (SJ)
Crying (SJ)
Surprise? (NR)
Baby sister (SJ)
100k
Pick up lines (SJ)
Stressed (SJ)
Breakup (NR)
Fire (SJ)
Protect (NR)
Tantrum (NR)
Colins daughter (SJ)
Disneyland (SJ)
British music (SJ)
Super smart (NR)
Too busy (SJ)
Insecure (SJ)
Pregnant (SJ)
Time out (SJ)
Check up (NR)
Clingy (SJ)
Allergies (NR)
Aunt Wanda (NR)
Mums co-star (SJ)
What's done is done (NR)
What's done is done pt 2 (NR)
'Mama I was so scared.' (SJ)
'Who do you think you are?' (SJ)
'How do you even love me?' (NR)
Horror movie (SJ)
Meeting Colin (SJ)
'Doesn't that count for something?' (SJ)
"Her powers are so so cool!" (NR)
She likes you (SJ)
Can't go anywhere alone (NR)
Volleyball pt.1 (SJ)
Volleyball pt.2 (SJ)
Accidents (NR)
School fight p.1 (SJ)
School fight pt.2 (SJ)
Killed in action? (SJ)
On set injury (SJ)
Hydra base surprise (NR)
"Rose, who is that?" (SJ)
Pregnant!? (NR)
Premiere and a reveal (SJ)
"Is this for me?" (NR)
The end

Engame (SJ)

7.2K 186 121
By emilye0028

Warnings - Natasha's death, panic attack

Y/N pov:
Today I am going to watch endgame in the cinema with some of my friends. Yes, Scarlett Johansson is my mum, and no it's not awkward for me when I watch her movies.

I have always been a marvel fan, as she has been working for them pretty much as long as I can remember. I would always go to set with her for every movie, meaning I was close with the cast as well. I love seeing her in the movies, she's so talented and it just reminds me how lucky I am to have her as my family.

As we sat down in our seats, I was buzzing with excitement, mum hadn't told me anything about this so I really had no idea what would happen. I just wanted to know how they get everyone back. Usually I would go to the premieres of each movie so I see it early. However, this time I asked mum if I didn't have to, as I know my friends wanted to watch it with me.

>time skip to just before Vormir<

The movie had been amazing so far, everyone's acting was amazing, and the plot was so good too. The Russo brothers had really outdone themselves this time.

We were up to the part where Nat and Clint have gone to Vormir to try and get the Soul Stone. I was happy because I loved this duo, and so I liked seeing them have screen time together.

It was all going well until Clint figured out what Nat was going to do. My eyes started watering, they couldn't kill mum off. Could they? No, surely they wouldn't.

More tears gathered in my eyes as she jumped off of the cliff. This couldn't be happening.

Then it did. She let go. She actually did it. Tears were streaming down my face at this point. The image of dead Nat embedded in my brain. My friends pulled me in for a hug, but I couldn't stop the tears.

For the rest of the movie, I was just silently crying. When they killed off Tony, that's when the heavy tears started again. Robert was like a father figure to me and I had known him forever and even though it was only Tony who was gone, it still felt just as bad. Next up was was old Cap came back, I just sobbed into my friends arms. Again, Evans was another father figure to me and to know he won't be coming back to any more films either really upset me.

I was honestly in shock that all of my parental figures won't be coming back anymore. My comfort characters. Gone.
I was just as attached to Natasha as I was to mum. I remember when I was younger I would call mum Natasha after she had filmed a scene because I thought that was her name.

Once the movie was over, we all made our way home, as it was pretty late.

I knocked on the door and mum opened it for me. When she saw my tear stained face, she pulled me into a massive hug. As soon as she did that, the tears started again, I couldn't hold them in. "Shh baby, it's okay. I'm here don't worry." She cooed into my ear.

"Come on let's go upstairs, you can sleep with me tonight." She said as she picked me up. Even though I was 13, I was only 5,2 and very light, this meant I was easy to pick up. Mum was 5,6, so she had no trouble doing it. (Yes I changed her height, deal with it)

She put me in her bed and went off to do her nighttime routine. After around 5mins she came back and got into the bed. I immediately cuddled up into her side, afraid to lose her like I lost Nat. "Mum, why did you have to die?" I asked her.

All she replied was "I don't know baby, I don't know." With that I drifted off into a light slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up in the middle of the night by the scene of Nat's death - it wouldn't stop playing in my head. I couldn't help but start crying, what if something happened to mum.

"Mum." No reply. "Mum." Again nothing. "Mummy." She finally woke up.

"What is it bubs, are you okay?" She asked me, concern lacing her words. I took a deep breath before saying "I should be the one asking you that, are you okay?"

She looked at me confused before just nodding her head and pulling me closer. "Go back to sleep baby, I'll be right here." She whispered into my ear.

Mum fell back to sleep almost instantly, but I couldn't. I just sat there all night making sure nothing would happen to her. I wouldn't lose her as well.

>time skip to around 1 month later<

Scarlett's pov:
It had been about a month since Y/N watched endgame and she still isn't over it. (It's been like 2 years and I'm still not over it 😭🤭) She would constantly ask me if I'm okay, and she would make sure nothing could come close to me.

Ever since Natasha died, it's like she's been scared to lose me as well. I couldn't talk to her about it as every time I did, she would brush it off and say she's fine.

I was worried as today, it was a school movie night and the film was endgame. The only good thing about it was that parents could go as well, so if she did breakdown, then I could be there to help her.

"Y/N come here a second." I shouted, not knowing where she was.

She suddenly popped out from behind me, scaring the shit out of me. That's another thing, she hasn't left my side much, she's always around. It's not a bad thing necessarily, but she needs to know I'm fine.

"Tonight is the school movie night and we are watching endgame.." I began telling her. Once the word "endgame" came out of my mouth, I could see her body tense.

"...do you still want to go and watch it. It's okay if you don't want to, we can stay at home and do something else." I reassured her.

She looked at me for a second before saying, "mum let's go, I'll be fine don't worry."

Even though she was saying that, I didn't believe her.

>time skip to the film<

Throughout the film, I kept looking at her to see if she was okay. So far she seemed to be doing fine, but nothing bad had happened yet.

As the Vormir scene came up, I saw tears come to her eyes. She knew what was coming. As we got closer and closer to Natasha's death, more tears pooled up in her eyes. At this point, I wasn't even watching the film, I was watching her.

I turned back to the movie for one second before hearing a sob come from next to me. My head snapped towards my daughter who now had tears streaming down her face. She was trying to take deep breaths but seemed like she couldn't.

That's when I realised she was having a panic attack. Quickly, I picked her up and rushed her outside. She held a tight grip onto me, and wouldn't let me put her down.

"Y/N look at me" She slowly lifted her head so she was looking at me, still finding it hard to breathe. "I need you to copy my breathing okay, can you do that for me?" I asked her. She nodded and began following my breathing.

Around 10 minutes later, I had finally calmed her down and she had fallen asleep in my arms. Luckily, the school was only a 10min walk back to our house so I could carry her all the way home.

As soon as we got home, I got into bed and laid her on top of me. She wrapped her arms around me and let out a sigh. I began rubbing her back and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

Authors note
Hope you all liked this. My mum let me stay at home today as I had no exams, so I decided I would write a bit.

Thankyou for 30k!! It's literally insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (Sโ€ขJ) on them The more re...
128K 2.8K 90
Wanda/Lizzie x female reader and Nat/Scarlett x female reader one shots + mother x daughter one shots Requests are closed for a while <33
122K 3.5K 50
scarlett/natasha daughter one shots