โ€ขThe Blue Glowโ€ข Sal Fisher x...

By MissYuri109

I started to get back into the whole Sally face game and fell in love with Sal again ๐Ÿ˜ญ. [Y/n and her mother... More

Moving in
School
Testing
Mrs.Packerton..?
TreeHouse
Travis
Nightmares
Prom!
We Are Not Teens Anymore
Larry? Why?
Custody
Its all going down.
Wait What
It all restarted.
Megan!
Waterpark Day
Halloween
Again...
A New Friend?
These Photos Look Familiar
Being Timed..
Defeated!

Bologna

1.6K 30 27
By MissYuri109

Your POV

I speed walked towards the building to my locker. "Hey Y/n!" I looked behind me to see my friends.

"Hey guys" I gave them a grin. "Who do you have today? Ash asked.

"I believe it's Mrs.Packerton" I replied and heard Sal's voice right after, "I do as well".

"We should be going over there since class is about to start" my eyes glanced at the clock and then it ringed.

"Yeah we should" Sal agreed and we gave our goodbyes.

Me and Sal started to ahead over to the class.

He opened the door and we went to our seats which are right next to each other.

"Today we will be doing a test so I'll be passing those out and get started when you have it" Mrs.Packerton started to pass out the test but didn't give me one.

"Why don't I have one?" I asked and she came over to me.

"You don't know anything of this since you came here yesterday so you can do anything but it gotta be quiet" She said and went back to her desk.

"Lucky" I heard a faint whisper from Sal. "Ha I get to rest now focus on it" I whispered back and he rolled his eyes then continued his test.

15 minutes passed•

I was too busy focusing on this drawing but I looked at my right to see Sal asleep.

'Why is he sleeping?'

"Sal can you please wake up" Mrs.Packerton said out loud and Sal shot up. "My bad but I finished the test" Travis looked at him.

"That's fine but please stay awake in the remaining time until everyone is done" Sal nodded.

"Travis get back to work" She shot a glare at him.

Travis huffed and went back. 'Yikes he has an attitude'

I went back to drawing and it caught Sal's eye. He leaned a bit towards me. "What are you drawing?" He whispered.

I glance at him then back to the paper. "Something from my dream" "can I see?" I moved my arm away so he can see and his eyes widened.

"I saw that before.." "a demon with red eyes?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded a bit.

Then he told me all about what happened. "What the fuck thats weird" "Yeah also what did it do in your dream?" I just sat there to think.

"Well what I remember is that I was at Addisons apartment and it was all dark, I saw you there for a second until you disappeared, you looked different though like a bit older. Then the demon started running after me but before it was over I remember there were cops outside" he looked worried then out of nowhere the bell rang and we were dismissed.

Me and Sal ahead towards lunch until we were stopped by Travis.

"Y/n why are you hanging out with a freak" Travis stood in front of us.

"Freak? He's not" I crossed my arms. "Let's just go" Sal tried going around him but Travis pushed him.

Sal stumbled backwards. "Not yet freak" He clenched his fists.

"Such a bitch boy who goes around bullying people because he has no fucking friends to hang out with" Sal glared at him and Travis became more mad.

"Bitch boy?!" Travis seemed annoyed that he called him that.

"Yeah because you are one." Sal had a hint of venom in his voice.

"Guys we should calm dow-" I was cut off by Travis punching Sal in the face and then walked away.

My eyes widened. "Sal are you okay?!" I got in front of him and he looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm fine" I knew he wasn't because there was blood dripping down under his mask.

I grabbed my backpack and dig in. "I never asked you why you wear that mask" I said without giving eye contact.

"It's a prosthetic and uh I was attacked and it left me scars. I don't show any one because of...reasons" I felt Sal's eyes on me.

"I'm sorry to hear about that" I pulled out a napkin and started to pull up his prosthetic. "Y/n! I don't think you should do that!" Sal panicked but I ignored and lift it up completely.

I raised an eyebrow and examined his scars. I smiled because he is unique. I used the napkin to clean the blood. Sal just stood there and started to cry?

"Wait Sal I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" I felt bad. "You didn't it's just.." he wiped his eyes.

"Just what?" I was worried. "You didn't look away.."

"Of course I won't look away! I was examining and realizing you're unique!" I gave him a reassuring smile. His face turned a bit red and I laughed. "Guess who's flustered" "Ay! I'm not!" He pulled down his mask.

"Suree but Anyways lets go" I grabbed his hand and it was warm. I dragged him to the cafeteria.

"There you guys are" Todd said, ash and Larry turned their heads to see us. "What took you guys long?" Ash asked.

"Travis" I crossed my arms. "That bitch again?" Larry clenched his fists. "Yeah he punched Sal" Larry looked pissed.

"I'll kill him" my eyes widened. "I don't think killing is a good idea.." I nervously laugh.

Travis walked in and went to go grab his lunch. We all eyed him.

"What's today's lunch?" I asked and Sal glance at me. "Bologna" he said but in a disgusted tone.

"Is there something wrong with it?" They gave me a face. "It taste strange" Ash complained. "What do you mean? It's amazing!" I never heard that voice before and I leaned over to see a green hair boy and a girl next to him with grey hair.

"Of course Chug everything for you it taste good" Larry mentioned and the others agreed.

"I don't think we met so my name is Y/n" "I'm Chug nice to meet you" he gave me a smile and I returned it.

"I'm maple" the grey hair girl said shyly. "Nice to meet you maple" She nodded and went back to talking to chug.

"Hey y/n let's go get our lunches" Sal said and I nodded and followed him.

We got in line and Sal wanted me to go in front of him. "You sure?" He just gave me a little nod.

I got in front and the lunchlady gave me a trey and it was a bologna. I grabbed it and Sal got his.

I sat next to Todd and Sal sat next to me. "So..I'm going to try it and see if it taste weird" they nodded.

I took a bit and they weren't kidding. I spit it out "oh yeah..it's weird" "told you" Ash winked.

"I don't know who makes these..yeah wanna investigate?" Todd asked and we agreed.

"Chug? Maple? You coming?" We stood up.

"Nah ima be here eating" Chug kept eating the bologna. "Nope" Maple declined.

"Alright let's go investigate" We nodded.

Time Skip•

We all grouped up together.

"I didn't really found much since the teachers were in the way"-Larry
"Me and Sal found out it's someone in Addisons apartment"-Ash
"You know me I was testing out the bologna"-Todd

Everyone looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Well um I was talking to the lunchlady and she was hard to get any answers from but she did tell me that Mrs.Packerton is the one who makes these..i don't know if that was much help" I shyly said.

"That actually helps a lot, good job Y/n" Todd cheered. Then everyone said their were proud of me.

"So what do we do with this information" Larry asked and we all look at each other.

"We go check her room and see how she makes them" I suggested and they agreed.

"Well I might not be able to go since there's a lot of homework I need to do" Todd added.

"Ugh of course" Ash rolled her eyes and Todd looked offended. "Jeez you know what fine I'll keep testing on the bologna and fixing Sal's guitar-" Todd got cut off by the bell.

"Well that's my time to leave" "wait you're still not finished with the guitar?" Sal said and Todd shook his head and walked out of the school.

"I guess it's us four" Larry chuckled.

Buzz!

I dig into my pocket to pull out my phone.

A new message from Mom

Mom: I won't be getting you from school today since I'm staying here at work for a while but go home with your friends! Love you

You: that's fine love you too!

I put my phone back in my pocket. "I'm going with you guys since my mom can't come get me" "Ayy hell yeah let's go" Ash grabbed my hand and ran outside while Sal and Larry trailed behind us.

"Ash slow down!" I warned and we almost ran into a large group of students. "Yikesss my bad" Ash nervously laughed at them and they rolled their eyes.

"Haha Ash I saw that" Larry was dying and she looked back and punched his shoulder.

"Shut up" she glared and we ahead towards the apartments.

Me and Ash talked all the way. "Sooo do you like anyone?" She grinned at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Um no" I gave her a straight answer. "No? Ay there's someone you have your eye on" I still declined. "But soon you will" a smirk grew on her face.

"Uhh we will see but for now no" She raised an eyebrow.

"Wait" We all stopped and looked over to Sal.

"We don't even have a plan" He mentioned. "And I forgot to add there's cameras right in front of Mrs.Packerton room" Ash added.

"We could tell Todd to help" I suggested and they nodded so I pulled my phone out to text him.

Me: Hey Todd
Todd:Hello?
Me:We need your help
Todd: For what?
Me: We need you to hack the cameras because we are going inside Mrs.Packerton apartment
Todd:Yeah I can I'll just delete the footage of you guys entering
Me:Alright thanks!
Todd:Of course

I told him and he agrees. We walked in the apartment and to her room. I had a weird feeling about entering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.2K 15
โžค๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ Your family had a long line of Demon Hunters, but the line slowly vanished along with their powers. Your grandm...
200K 5.1K 20
[ This is a Sallyface x Reader fanfic, in this timeline the cult does not exist, leaving only the paranormal events as the strange happenings in the...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
340K 4.3K 17
I do take requests, so please feel free to request something! I quite enjoy the challenge of writing for prompts and it helps give me ideas so I can...