TWICE ONE SHOTS

By Misul_2129_Ttalki

Twice's all ships -But, I dunno if I can really write a story for each ship. I'LL DO MY BEST!🧡 화이팅! Ok to be... More

ME AGAINST DESTINY (SAIDA/SATZU)
RING (MICHAENG)
WOULD YOU BE MINE? (2YEON)
JUST FUCK ME (SAIDA)
REVERSE CARD (SAIDA/DAHMO)
WHEN THE NIGHT COMES YOU WILL CUM (SAIDA)
HAPPINESS (SAIDA)
LOVE IS PAINFUL (SAIDA)
BITTER SIDE OF LIFE (SAIDA)
SIGNING OFF (SAIDA)
TEASE ME (DAHMO)
WHERE'S YOUR HEART? (JEONGMI)
YOUR LIES AND YOU (SAHYO)
12 MIDNIGHT (SAIDA)
WHAT I ASKED (MIMO)
I AM THE ONE WHO CAME FIRST (NAJEONGSAIDA)
SMILE (DAHYUN)
I NEEDED TO LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME (DAHMO)
THE MOON IS BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T IT? (TZUYU)
YOU'RE ONLY MINE (MICHAENG)
VIB(?)- E OR RATOR (SAIDA)
A CREEP (SANA)
WHITE ROSES (MINA)
ACTRESSES (DaHyo)
A/N
I FAILED (MINAYEON)
What Are We? (2Yeon)
not a story update

WEDDING SINGER (NAYEON X ?)

1K 18 32
By Misul_2129_Ttalki

( Hi! Hello! So, yeah, ahm let's just assume that Same-sex relationship and marriage are already accepted in South Korea. Let's just assume, ok? 🥰🧡 Enjoy! OH AND IT IS YEAR 2025 HERE!)

"Nayeon" the short haired girl called out Nayeon who's been spacing out since they started talking about the wedding event.

"Y-yes?" Nayeon stuttered, she straightened her back and placed her clasped hands above the table,

"Are you really ok with this? I mean... I can just go and find another singer" the short haired girl uttered worriedly, she held Nayeon's clasp hands but Nayeon immediately pulled her hands off, obviously she doesn't want Jeongyeon's warmth

"No no no, it's ok Jeongyeon. I'm ok with this, I was just thinking about something. Don't worry" Nayeon answered nervously, she's trying to compose herself, she felt like she's about to faint because of the mix emotions she's feeling right now.

"Are you sure?" Jeongyeon looked at her, checking if she's saying the truth.

"I'm ok" she looked at Jeongyeon's eyes.

'I'm obviously not ok but I want to do this, Jeongyeon. I need to do this' Nayeon thought.

"Ok, please be there at 3 pm. You're going to stay until night, right?" Jeongyeon asked while she's giving the wedding invitation to Nayeon.

"Of course. It's part of my job, tho. Don't worry!" Nayeon smiled with her bunny teeth showing off, Jeongyeon smiled too.

Hot coffee, sweet cakes and two different hearts.

"Nay... "

Nayeon who is eating her cake silently, immediately looked at Jeongyeon who called her just a seconds ago.

"How are you?" Jeongyeon softly asked, Nayeon coughed slowly when she heard those words. She cleared her throat.

"I'm... Great" She doesn't want to lie but she has no choice but to. There's nothing going to change if she'll say the truth. Jeongyeon still not coming back even if she'll be honest.

"You loss weight, Nay" Still, Jeongyeon is speaking with her soft voice and her gaze were soft too. She's soft to Nayeon.

"Don't mind it. Haha. I'm fine tho. You look great, by the way" she complemented. Jeongyeon just smiled as a response.

"How's Mina and Chaeyoung? Are they still together? How about Dahyun and Sana?" Jeongyeon is not hiding her excitement, she shows it off. Her smiles are so sweet just like the cake they're eating right now.

"You have no contact with them?" Nayeon answered back with a question, she's not trying to avoid the question she's just curious.

"I lost contact with them since the day we broke up. They hated me so much" Jeongyeon chuckled but her eyes were sad,

"So, how are they? Doing fine?" Jeongyeon asked again.

Nayeon is not paying attention again as she remembered the time when they broke up last Summer of 2019.

Vivid memory.

*FLASHBACK- SUMMER OF 2021*

"Why are we here in this situation, Jeong? Why all of a sudden? We're still fine yesterday, we even ate dinner with our family, Jeong... why" Nayeon's voice became weak, just one word she'll utter she knows she'll burst into tears.

Her sight became hazy.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to lie anymore. I don't want to lie to myself and onto you, Nayeon." Said by Jeongyeon then pulled Momo beside her.

"Let's... break up" she felt her heart being stabbed by the thorn of a Roses. Lots of thorn.

My favorite Roses, its thorn stabbed me till I can't feel pain anymore.

Nayeon didn't speak, she just stared at her girlfriend who's holding Momo's hand.

'I don't want to lose this girl I want you to let go, Nayeon' that's what Nayeon sees on by how Jeongyeon grips Momo's hand. It's sickening.

"It's inappropriate and rude to say but I'm... I'm choosing her"

She gasped.

Nayeon's deep sigh is the only sound you can hear inside Jeongyeon's condo right now. Nayeon didn't speak instead she walked away silently. Nayeon heard Momo calling her but she didn't bother to glance at the latter.

"Nayeon!" shouted by Momo.

She doesn't want to say anything, she really love Jeongyeon. Its happiness will be her happiness too even though it hurts.

"She chose her over me, as she's better" she uttered bitterly after she left Jeongyeon's place and her tears started to flow rapidly, she can't see clearly so as her head can't think straight. She fainted as soon as she walked out from the elevator on the lobby.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

She felt an overwhelming pain again, she hated it. She hates remembering that time when Jeongyeon broke up with her because the latter found someone... That is better, that's what Jeongyeon said.

"They broke up. Mina and Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Sana. Chaeyoung broke up with Mina as she finds someone better--that's what she said. Chaeyoung hated you for what you did, but she did it too. How funny it is" Nayeon chuckled, she's playing the cake with the fork. She's gripping it tight.

"How about Sana and Dahyun?" Jeongyeon asked again, she's obviously not updated since she left Korea after the day of her break up with Nayeon and went to Japan immediately with her new girlfriend, now her fiancè.

"Dahyun chose her career over Sana. She left Sana because of that thing" Nayeon is still quite mad about it but she has nothing to do with it.

"Piano" Jeongyeon mumbled.

'I was in that situation too, but still, I chose to be with you. Maybe that's a wrong choice of mine' Nayeon thought.

***

Year 2018

"Ms. Lim, welcome to JYP Entertainment." The well-looking man said as she signaled Nayeon to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

"Thank you, Pd-nim" Nayeon answered back.

"I don't want this conversation to be long so I offer you to be a trainee in our Entertainment. You have a very beautiful voice, face and body structure. You could be an Idol" Mr. Pd-nim said, he smiled so wide.

"Really?" Nayeon's eyes went big because she was shocked on what he said.

"Yes, Ms. Lim" he smiled.

"B-but... I-i" she couldn't speak clearly and seems like she's eating her own words,

"It's ok. I'm giving you 1 week to think of it, but I hope you'll say Yes. Your aura screams the 'Idol Vibe'. You'll be successful and famous" he smiled again reassuring Nayeon that it's ok and he's willing to wait for her, for his new Star.

"Thank you, Pd-nim. This is embarrassing that I'll keep you waiting" she looked down but Mr. Pd-nim just chuckled causing Nayeon to look at him.

"It's really fine. You may go now, you still have classes to attend, right?"

"Y-yes" and by that Nayeon leave after saying thank you to Mr. Pd-nim who has a wonderful smile the whole time.

Nayeon was so happy that she's imagining herself being on a stage, singing her own song and vibing onto it. She's so happy--but then she thought of a specific person, if this person will let her or no. But she shoves the thought of Jeongyeon disagreeing to the offer, instead she thought the latter will be happy, at least for her.

It's 01:22 when she came back to Seoul University, she still have a lot of time to wait for her next subject. She texted Jeongyeon to meet her at the garden that the latter agreed.

After a couple of minutes, Jeongyeon arrives happily with two drinks in her hand. She gave the other one to Nayeon and peck the latter on her lips.

Sweet.

"Why'd you suddenly want to see me? Right, I know you REALLY REALLY missed me" Jeongyeon playfully said causing Nayeon to laugh but just a little. Jeongyeon smiled

"Yah! You didn't miss me!?" Jeongyeon acted like she's hurt by placing her free hand on her chest.

"Of course I do! Idiot" it's Nayeon's turn to smile so wide.

"Sure you do but why'd you wanna see me at this hour? I mean, you said you need to study hard for the exam? We're graduating, tho" Curiosity is written on Jeongyeon's face.

Nayeon gulped the lump on her throat, she doesn't know what to do, if she'll say it or just keep it to herself, but she thought it'll be unfair to her girlfriend.

"JYP Entertainment... Mr. JYP... He asked me if I'm willing to be a t-train--"

"No, Nayeon" Jeongyeon mumbled but Nayeon heard it.

"Jeong... I've been dreaming of this. I really wanted to be an Ido--" once again, she couldn't finish her sentence as Jeongyeon kept on cutting her words off.

"You'll leave me then?" Jeongyeon bitterly asked

"N-no! Why would I? I'll just be an Id--"

"They will ask you to break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend and will tell you to focus on your training. You'll leave me. If that's what you want then do it, Nay." She's saying it with straight face, Nayeon is so sure that Jeongyeon is really against to it.

"I won't leave you, sorry, love" She loves Jeongyeon more than anything.

"Promise?"

"Promise" after that they hugged each other.

She has no clue on what will happen in the future, who have though? No one.

***

'Why I keep on hurting myself by remembering the old days and my wrong decisions?' Nayeon thought.

After that no one dares to talk again.

They both leave the coffee shop as soon as they finished eating. Nayeon took the North direction while Jeongyeon took the East direction.

Nayeon got home immediately because her house is just near the coffee shop. She enters her house and went straight to her bed, she slumped there.

"I thought I moved on. I thought I can handle the pain when I meet her again. Aish! Fool Nayeon, fool"

"It still hurts" Nayeon mumbled, she placed her right hand above her chest, she clenched her t-shirt and slightly smacked the place where she felt the pain.

"It's been 4 years but it still hurts like hell" Nayeon started to cry again, she thought she's done with this. But she's wrong again, totally wrong.

Nayeon cried her eyes out. She cried so much that she didn't know she fell asleep.

July 22, 2021 when Jeongyeon and Nayeon broke up.
----

'Nayeon is pretty! Nayeon is pretty!' it's her ringtone indicating someone is calling. Nayeon who's been sleeping for more than 12 hours lazily took her phone under her pillow. She didn't check the caller ID instead she answered it immediately.

"Where are you, unni?" Said by the girl on the other line. That soft voice, it belongs to one and only Myoui Mina.

"In my room... Sleeping" Nayeon answered with her bedroom voice. She's still sleepy even though she overslept.

"You said you'll give me something, right? I'm outside your house" Mina said that made Nayeon's eyes went big.

"Really? I'm sorry... Bye bye bye I'm gonna fix myself for a minute" Nayeon hung up the call and immediately went to the bathroom to fix herself.

"What if she'll ask me what happened to my eyes... Should I say "the ant bit it"? Ohgosh" She mumbled to herself while she's changing her clothes.

"Ugh. I don't know" she leave her room and went downstairs, she saw Mina outside her house through the big windows in the living room. Nayeon's pain somehow fade as she sees Mina's angelic face. She immediately opened the door and approach her Black Swan.

"You know you can go inside anytime but why are you waiting here outside? It's too hot" she said as soon as she's in front of Mina.

"I know that, I just don't want to"

"Pabo. Let's go"

Nayeon wrapped her right arm around Mina's waist as they entered her house.

Mina tend to stay at Nayeon's house especially when she's crying over something that happened 4 years ago. After a month Jeongyeon left Nayeon, Chaeyoung broke up with Mina.  She often dreamed about her ex-girlfriend who left her for someone that is better. Nayeon and Mina talked about it whenever they had the chance since it happened to the both of them.

Mina slumps herself on the sofa while waiting for Nayeon. She fished her phone and opened her Instagram, but she regrets opening it though

"Fuck you Chaeyoung. Fuck you Somi" she murmurs while looking at the lover's photo that is posted on Instagram. Yes, she's still following Chaeyoung's account she's hurting herself by seeing her ex with its girlfriend.

"Unfollow her, pabo" Nayeon came back while holding the Wedding Invitation that Jeongyeon gave her yesterday, the latter asked her to give it to Mina as she still has no nose to face and meet Mina's cold gazes.

"Unfollow Jeongyeon too" she fought back.

"Why would I?" She yelled. Over reacting.

"You cried again because of her, right? Idiot"

"Blah blah blah. Here take this"

"What's this? I mean- oh ok" she took the invitation and opened it.

"Fuck you all" it's Mina with super cold voice.

"Why you gave me this? You think I'm going to attend? No, Nayeon unni" her eyes, its gazes were cold too. It's scary.

"You should attend, Mina. I don't want to be alone there- I mean it feels awkward being there, I'm her ex-girlfriend and her family will be there and honestly,"

"I'm... I'm their Wedding Singer" she bows her head avoiding Mina's stares.

"You idiot, really" Mina sighed deeply.

"Why are you still hurting yourself, unni? You shouldn't accept the offer. You didn't lack of money and you're just doing it to improve your voice, but--"

"Look who's talking" Nayeon playfully smirked trying to annoy Mina.

"Are you fine with it?"

"Of course... actually not. But, I need to do this, Mina. You know how much I've waited for Jeongyeon to come back, now that she's here, I'm quite happy with it. E-even though it's not me whom she'll marry" The sadness in her voice is still visible even tho she's speaking cheerfully.

"Fine, I'll come I just hope that they will not attend there" Mina said whilst staring at her phone that is open and still on IG app with Chaeyoung and Somi's picture on it.

She accidentally pressed the heart.

"Now you're dead. Hahahaha"

"Shut up, dear Nayeon unni"

Mina stayed there, she even slept there as she doesn't want to go home with her annoyed face. Well, she have her own room at Nayeon's house. That's how Nayeon loved her.

-------

"You idiot! How could you do this to yourself? Pabo!" Sana said hysterically, she gripped her drink causing it to spill a little on their table.

She's in front of Nayeon and Mina who has a worried look on their faces. They both know how much pain Jeongyeon gave towards Sana after she broke up with Nayeon, she's the one whom their bridge back then. Sana felt guilty for what Jeongyeon did to Nayeon.

Sana is staring on the Wedding Invitation that Nayeon gave her.

"Dahyun will be there too" Nayeon said, they are still mad but what are they going to do, right?

"I don't care" Sana uttered with her cold voice and with her straight face. Scary.

"I need escort, this is silly a favor but can you both be my escort there plus Tzuyu? I don't know what I'm going to do when Jeongyeon and Momo looked at me. I don't want to cry in front of them so please... Be there not for them, be there for me. Please" Nayeon lowered her gaze trying to avoid the pity look of her bestfriends.

"We will, you old idiot" it was Sana with her playful voice.

She sure a bipolar.

How long has it been since Dahyun left Sana? 3 years and 9 months? They don't know either or they forced themselves to forget it?

They all leave the cafè and went to their friend's house, Tzuyu's house.

A lot of things happened after Jeongyeon and Nayeon broke up, but their friendship didn't change, at least for the 4 of them.

They finally arrived at Tzuyu's flat, being welcomed by their maknae whose forehead creases as she sees them.

"We have no food here, go away"

"You really assumed that we're going to eat here huh, well yes" said by Nayeon.

"I obviously know why y'all are here, come inside before I burn you to hell. Come" nothing's changed, her attitude didn't change even a little.

"You became scarier day by day, Chu."

"Look who's talkingg" Tzuyu mockingly said towards Mina.

"You little brat" Mina fought back.

They often visit Tzuyu, she's living alone, they hang out sometimes in her flat or at Nayeon's place while talking about the old days.

Nayeon and Sana sitting together on the couch across Mina and Tzuyu.

"Here. Take this" Nayeon places the Wedding Invitation in the center table, Tzuyu took it while smirking.

"Look who's getting married after she cheated" she chuckled that made the other 3 girls scoffed.

"Dahyun called me a while ago and told me about the wedding, wow, she got the nerve to invite us" she's referring to Jeongyeon but more to Dahyun. When you thought it's just nothing for Tzuyu, then you're wrong. She may look calm but deep inside she wanted to smack Jeongyeon that day.

And also when Dahyun left Sana, it broke her too seeing her friend, well... love of her life crying her heart out.

They loved Nayeon so much to the point that they didn't leave her even just a day, until she can face other people again.

"I'm coming" she added, she looked at her unnis and smiled.

"Y'all are coming so I'm coming. Whatever might happen, I'll stood by your side, unni" she stops her eyes and gaze to Nayeon whose eyes became watery by the words she just heard. It's comforting.

"Thank you, Tzuyu" Nayeon smiled, Mina and Sana too.

The four of them honestly don't know what and how to feel, it's been 4 and a half year since the last time they were complete, they were happy back then but not in the present.

Nayeon decided to go home as she wanted to rest for tomorrow's big event.

She sat on her bed and took the Invitation that Jeongyeon gave her,

              ' YOU'RE INVITED ON THE WEDDING
                                    OF
                         YOO JEONGYEON
                                         &
                                         HIRAI MOMO '

Dated: JULY 22, 2025

It's just coincidence. Wow.

"I've waited you for 4 years thinking that you'll be back in my arms... but seems like you really wanted her embrace than mine. I thought I moved on because that's what I told myself but when I saw you... It confirmed that, I still don't"

"Why are you so unfair? I gave up a lot of opportunities and things for you, Jeongyeon, but all you think is about yourself. I gave my all" her heart is aching so bad, she thought she finished crying but seems like it's a lie too.

"I thought it was You and Me but turned out to be You and Her. I'm jealous! Why the fuck I'm so in love with you!?" She screamed, she let her body met the soft bed harshly, she gripped the comforter and bit her cheek inside to lessen her muffles.

"Fuck y-you!"

On the other hand, Mina heard everything but all she could do is to shut up and comfort Nayeon in her mind.

"I'm sorry, unni"

--WEDDING DAY--

Nayeon is already on the church, rehearsing. She was shocked to see Dahyun there sitting in front of the piano.

"Oh" that's what she said while looking at Dahyun,

"Unni... I'm sorry for what I d--"

"Don't explain nonsense things, Dahyun. Let's just continue this and play your part"

Dahyun just nodded and they continued practicing.

After an hour, the guests were coming simultaneously on the church especially Jeongyeon and Momo's family. Nayeon's friends were there too and also her Mom and dad, her worried face replaced by a happy one when she saw that cute 3 year-old baby that's in her Mother's arms. She wants to approach them but the wedding started already.

The big door of the church are wide open and Momo is there readying herself to walk inside.

She positioned herself on the upper side of the aisle, on her side was Dahyun who's playing the piano. Nayeon started to sing the song

Beautiful in White.

It's her favorite song and she planned to sing this on their wedding day too, yes, Jeongyeon and Her wedding. But Jeongyeon can't make it, obviously, she left Nayeon for another girl, right?

This thing hurt the most, singing your planned song for your future wife but now you're singing it to your dreamed wife while marrying other girl.

Momo started to walk on the aisle like she's the most beautiful and precious thing in the world, her steps were slow, on the other hand Jeongyeon were smiling from ear to ear while waiting for her bride.

Nayeon is singing beautifully and seems like she didn't feel any pang on her chest while watching Momo's gown and dreamy face. But, the truth is she's dying inside, her other hand that's behind her is shaking and Dahyun could see it clearly. The latter want to stop playing the piano but she thought, she don't wanna ruin the big event.

NAYEON'S POV

I know I'm shaking but what do I do? I'm shaking in fear, sadness, madness and jealousy. I wish I was the one who's walking on the aisle right now. I'm the first woman whom she promised she will marry with. What a lie.

I can feel my eyes starting to get wet, no no no, I don't want to cry I'll just look pathetic.

I shove that thought and just focus singing the beautiful song.

It supposed to be me.

As I sing the chorus I looked at my friends that are looking at me too, I know they already saw their exes, they are all here. Gathered for maybe have a closure on their relationship.

I don't know. Maybe Jeongyeon planned this or she just want her friends to be here, I don't know either.

Mina, Sana, and Tzuyu thumbs up on me saying I'm doing a great job.

My head is asking lots of questions that no one can answer, not even Jeongyeon nor myself.

I finished the song successfully and the bride is already in front of Jeongyeon, I bowed to them and smiled at Momo. I went to Sana's place because obviously I have a chair there that reserved just for me. The kid that's in my mother's arms called me in a soft and low voice,

"Nayeppeu" then she smiled so wide, those bunny teeth they're so cute.

"Yes, Nana?" I answered back cutely and softly

"I love you" she whispered on me and leaned to kiss me in my lips,

"I love you too baby" I kissed her too, I saw three of my friends were looking at us with their genuine happy look.

' I'm still lucky, right ' I mouthed to them, they answered me with a nod. Mina held my hand then brought her eyes to the couple in front of us.

Chaeyoung and Somi.

I squeezed her hand as I feel she wanted to confront them, but for what? Right, Chaeyoung didn't even say sorry for cheating on her that's why she's like this right now.

We were both cheated on but the difference is, Jeongyeon said sorry when she's leaving while Chaeyoung didn't.

"It's ok, don't mind them Mina" I whispered to her,

"It's hard to pretend that you're ok when honestly you're dying inside. You know what I mean, unni. Look at Sana too" we both tilted our head to look at Sana that is just beside her,

"I can see it, but now just pretend they're not here and just focus on the matrimony. You'll be fine... I'll be fine" I mumbled the last three words so that no one can hear me,

It's so easy to say it but I can't even do it to myself. Pretend? I can't pretend.

It's been 15 minutes since the Priest started talking, we're just listening there silently and we laughed when the topic is funny and smiles when the topic is heart whelming.

She's so lucky to marry the girl I wanted to marry, it's so sad that it really wasn't me who'll say 'I DO' in front of the priest and everyone here in the church, especially to God.

I'm not the one who'll promise to be beside her through thick and thin, for sickness and health, and for richer or for poorer. I've been dying to be her bride since we started dating last 2015, but look at us now  we're in different paths. Destiny wants to toy us and play with us, what should I do?

"Before these two brides to say their 'I DOs', is there anyone against to this marriage?" I heard the Priest said that,

Should I shout 'STOP THE WEDDING'? No, I'm not that crazy.

"Ok, I can see that no one's opposed to this wedding. Now, you, Yoo Jeongyeon do you take Hirai Momo as your beloved wife?"

I fear this,

"I DO" she smiled after that. That smile, I missed it.

"You, Hirai Momo do you take Yoo Jeongyeon as your beloved wife?"

This time I couldn't hear anything, I don't want to hear anything,

"I DO" maybe I said that together with Momo. Sana, Tzuyu, Mina, Nana, and my parents looked at me worriedly.

"I DO" I once again said not minding their looks plastered on their faces.

Nana smiled at me, just like how she smiled at me way back 2015. I still love you, Yoo Jeongyeon.

"YOU MAY NOW KISS"

I got snapped to reality when almost all the guests shouted when Jeongyeon and Momo finally kissed.

That should be me.

I looked away, that hurts so bad.

People are clapping their hands happily, I clapped my hands too. I'm happy that she found her happiness but that should be us, it should be Nana and I.

They walked through the red carpet while the flower girls were throwing the petals on them.

Mina and Sana pulled me out of the church as I'm walking slowly, that's what they said. Nana and my mom are already in front of the church just waiting for my dad to come and they will go to the reception.

"You look exhausted unni" Tzuyu said as she wipes the sweats on my forehead

"HAHA, what about Sana and Mina? Very exhausted?" I laughed so hard that some of the guest that are waiting for their car glances at me, I bowed.

"Blah blah blah" Mina fought back.

"Should we go now? Sana, where's your car?" I looked at Sana but she isn't paying attention to us, the three of us looked at the direction where she was looking.

"Dahyun" we said in chorus,

"Do we really need to go to the reception? Mina? Do you want to see Somi and Chaeyoung there? Nayeon unni?" She took glances on us and back to Dahyun that is standing in the front side of the church.

"We. Will. Come. There. Sana. Unni." It's Tzuyu.

"I think I can't" Sana looked way from Dahyun, she whispers to herself but we heard it even though it's noisy here. Tzuyu then suddenly grabbed Sana's hand and pulled her closer to her when Dahyun looked at our direction.

You're brave when it comes to this but you aren't when we told you to date her. Maybe Sana is oblivious or she doesn't want to hurt Tzuyu?

"The Sana right now isn't the Sana we used to know. Come to think of it, we are destined to be here maybe because we all need closures, Me and Jeongyeon, Mina and Chaeyoung... You and Dahyun" it's true tho, I hate this event but I think this is already fated. Us to be hurt. Mina pats Sana's shoulder then she slowly pulling Sana for a hug.

"Nayeon unni is right, be strong ok?" Tzuyu then smiled genuinely,

Sana nods her head,

"Faster, we'll be late on the reception, aren't you hungry?" I said as I rub my tummy. I'm honestly not hungry, I just want to go there as soon as possible.

"Wait fo me here" Sana walked away signing deeply.

After Sana left we just talked about how cute the flower girls were, they're wearing white dress that makes them looks like a little Angel.

"By the way, I saw Jihyo unni a while ago"

"I saw her too but I think she did--"

"Are y'all talking about me?"

We immediately turned our head to the left when we heard that voice,

"Jihyo!"
"Jihyo unni"
"Unni"

"Yeah yeah it's me, so were you talking about me?" She smiled so wide, it's been a year since the last time we saw her. She went to U.S with her husband, Kang Daniel.

"Yeah, you saw us too, right? Why you didn't approach us?" It's Mina who asked Jihyo,

"Daniel keeps on pulling me, he told me to stay still when I planned to go to your place. And obviously it's awkward walking there while people were very serious" she chuckles as she come near me, I know what she gonna ask,

"Does Jeongyeon already know about her?" Yeah, that's it.

"No, should I let her know? I think it's better if she don't know, besides she's married now anyway" I said hopeless. The parking lot isn't far but why Sana's taking so long!

"She's married now but she deserves to know the truth, Unni" her voice sure is comforting.

"I don't know"

"NAYEON UNNI! ENOUGH WITH THE GOSSIPS! LET'S GO" who would shout like that among the three, right? It's Sana.

"I'm sorry, I need to leave. See you at the reception, take care and tell Daniel to drive safely" I looked at her in the eyes, she then smiled at me before I turned my back.

I run fast, within a couple of seconds I'm already insides of Sana's car.

"Jihyo unni and her gossips HAHAHA" Sana laughed so loud.

"Yeah right" we said in chorus.

I rested my head on the car door' glass while watching the outside's scenery. My mind is occupied right now because of what Jihyo told me, yes she deserves to know the truth but I don't want her to know. Ugh, this is frustrating, frustrating than thinking she's married now.

Sana's driving safely while they're bickering about something, surprisingly Mina is louder than the usual she is. After a half hour we arrived at the reception, there are a lot of people inside and I could hear the MC calling my name.

Oh right, I'm going to sing again. That's my job though.

"Ms. Lim, go in front and introduce yourself please" The girl MC is looking at me weirdly,

'Is she flirting with me?' I looked at Sana only to see her playful smile.

I walk in front and face the people, sure they are a lot. I roam my eyes, it landed to Jeongyeon and Momo whose looking at me with a smile on their lips.

I wish I could look at you two like that too.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lim Nayeon.  I'm a wedding singer, and luckily the newlyweds found me so right now I'm their... WEDDING SINGER. Please call me if you are getting married. I'm always available" I said with a hyper voice, the crowd laughed and clapped their hands.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Nayeon started to sing the song she prepared, Dahyun is still the one who's playing the piano for her. They're both professional as they didn't even make a single mistake.

The guests claps when Nayeon finished singing the beautiful song.

It's suffocating for Nayeon, Mina, and Sana. Their exes are all here, all happy while them they can't figure out what they're feeling right now.

The guests started to eat, all people are happily eating especially the newlyweds. Nayeon is eating while Nana is on her lap silently drinking her milk when suddenly she speaks,

"Nayeppeu, Nana will pee" the kid cutely said 'causing Nayeon to stopped eating, she excused themselves and brought Nana to the comfortroom.

She assist the kid, she's just 3 years old she still can't properly fix herself. After Nana use the comfort room they went to the faucet to wash their hands, but suddenly Nana started to ran off. The kid tripped down. On the other hand, Nayeon still washing her hands oblivious that Nana ran, when suddenly she heard Nana's voice. She saw the kid kneeling on the floor while crying, Nayeon ran fast, she knelt down,

"Oh baby, don't cry now it's ok. Mommy is here, shhh" she said

"Mommy, Jeongna is hurt" the kid said between her sobs, her lips pout cutely

"Sorry baby, you shouldn't ran off to mommy. Don't do it again ok, I'll always be by your side hmm? I love you" she stood up and carried Jeongna in her loving arms.

"Is she your daughter?" She's shock to hear that voice, she doesn't want to face her.

"Mommy, she a friend?" Jeongna asked her mom,

"Ah y-yes baby"

"I didn't know you have a daughter already, Nay" Nayeon didn't know but she heard a little disappoinment on the girl's voice. 'Don't confuse the shit of me, Jeongyeon' she thought.

"This is the right time to tell her the truth, unni"

Why are they all here? Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu are all inside the comfort room. It's quite spacious to fit them all.

All their eyes are looking at Jihyo who speaks a while ago,

"What do you mean, Jihyo? What truth?" Jeongyeon asked confusedly, her eyes seeking for truth.

"Jihyo." Nayeon sternly said while holding Jeongna in her arms,

"Unni..." Jihyo nodded her head to signal Nayeon it's really the right time. The latter's eyes became stingy, she doesn't want to cry again but what is this?

Jeongna, her nickname is Nana. Nayeon's mother called her granddaughter with that name as she doesn't want Nayeon to remember Jeongyeon.

Nayeon signalled Tzuyu to take Jeongna and bring the kid to her mother, Tzuyu obeyed.

"Ok... Ah what's happening?" It's Chaeyoung who asked confusedly, she shared the same expression with Momo, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon.

"Unni... Tell them" Jihyo went beside Nayeon to hold her unni's hand, Sana and Mina did the same, they stood besides Nayeon's side.

"Is she really your daughter, unni?" It's Dahyun.

"Yes" It's Sana who answered on behalf of Nayeon,

"We didn't know you had a boyfriend back then" It's Chaeyoung,

"What do you even know, Chaeyoung? Nothing, right?" Mina answered while smiling but her eyes were looking deadly.

"Let unni answer the questions, Sana and Mina unni" Tzuyu speaks from the door, she already came back.

"I'm confused, really" Jeongyeon scratches her nape as she doesn't understand what's really happening to all of them. The comfort room's aura is heavy. You can feel your body being pulled down by the gravity harshly.

"She's my daughter and I don't have a boyfriend" Nayeon uttered monotonous, it's quite scary as she speaks with her serious voice.

"Ok? So? What do I need to know?" - Jeongyeon

"Jihyo, really, she doesn't need to know the truth. Nothing's gonna change" -Nayeon

"Nayeon why are you acting like that again?" Jeongyeon asked innocently,

"Nayeon what's the tr-" Jeongyeon couldn't finished it when she heard the words and explanation that scaped from Nayeon's mouth.

It's so sudden.

All of them became silent, still processing the words Nayeon said a while ago. Except for Jihyo, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu. Jeongyeon, Momo, Chaeyoung and Dahyun gasped, their hands were in their mouth.

"I'm leaving" Nayeon finally broke the silence, she begun to walk away but a hand stopped her from walking. That super familiar touch is sickening for Nayeon, it's been 4 years but still she's longing for those little touches.

She didn't face her instead she's looking at Jeongyeon's hand grasping her right arm.

"You already know the truth... Let me go." she sternly said. Jeongyeon let go of Nayeon's arm, the latter begun to walk away.

There are still 8 persons inside the comfort room. All of them weren't looking at each other, even Jihyo can't look straight to Jeongyeon's eyes.

Momo is the first person who leave the room followed by Jeongyeon. Lots of thoughts running through their heads especially to Momo. She's guilty though she didn't know if she really did something.

They both faces the guests like nothing happened. They back to their seats, approaching the important people with a smile.

"That was a satisfying scene" Tzuyu said breaking the silence again,

"Tzuyu!" Jihyo yelled,

"What unni? Haha, what about you Chaeyoung? Do you have explanation why you left Mina unni for that Somi bitch?" She's speaking with her serious voice yet it seems like she's mocking the other girl.

Chaeyoung suddenly held Mina's wrist, she dragged the latter out of the comfort room. They went to the roof top of the hotel where there's no people. It's already 7 in the evening, the breeze is quite chilly. The stars are seen clearer than their thoughts.

On the other hand, "Oops they left" Tzuyu innocently uttered with a hint of playfulness on her voice. Jihyo could only shake her head because of Tzuyu's game.

"Oh and you, Dahyun. How's your career? I've heard you're successful now, how does it feel being successful but you're not with the person you love?"

Dahyun clenches her fist. Tzuyu saw it, so she thought of something that will trigger Dahyun more. She went closer to Sana, she slowly lift Sana's chin and do the thing.

Tzuyu kissed Sana in front of Dahyun. Sana is dumbfounded but her lips giving back the same intensity of Tzuyu's kisses. Dahyun suddenly harshly pulls Tzuyu's pink dress, she then smack Tzuyu's face with her right fist.

"Oh, so now you're jealous. How does it feel? It hurts, right? Now you know how jealous I am everytime you kissed Sana unni back then" Tzuyu chuckled bitterly. Sana begun to cry on what she heard, all this time it's Tzuyu who always in her side but she didn't even see those effort Tzuyu did not until now.

"If you love the person, whatever it is, you'll never broke up with her instead you'll reach your dreams with that person, Dahyun. How reckless you are"

Dahyun slapped Tzuyu so hard, she's bleeding

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DAHYUN? STOP ACTING LIKE A SHIT IT'S SICKENING!" Sana shouted with her heart, she thought it's ok if she'll see Tzuyu getting hurt but now she realized she can't.

"S-sana I'm sorry please.. please listen to me. I- i still love you"

"STOP WITH YOUR SHITTY ACTS, DAHYUN. LEAVE!" She pushed her causing Dahyun to stumble. Sana don't give a damn, she just looked at Dahyun who's on the floor.

It's supposed to be a happy day, well, lots of things might happen in a single day. Who knew this day will be so dramatic for them?

Sana hugged Tzuyu so tight as if the latter will leave her any time. She won't let that happen now that she's sure on what she felt towards the latter.

------ THREE DAYS AGO AFTER THE WEDDING -------

Jeongyeon couldn't sleep well still thinking what happened three days ago in the reception. Nayeon's words kept on ringing on her ears, she thought she's gone crazy. There's this feeling she wanted to meet the kid again, she wanted to hug her,

She wanted to hug her daughter.

"She's my daughter... No... She's OUR daughter Jeongyeon. I was pregnant when you left me, I was about to tell you but you're persistent to leave. That day I confirmed I was pregnant, the operation was successful, Jeongyeon. I'm finally carrying our daughter at that time! But you left. You leave me because I'm not enough. Haha, epic story right? Now tell me, you think you've made the right choice?" That's what Nayeon said back then.

"I left her and our daughter. What the fuck Jeongyeon!" She smacked her head hard enough to make her groan,

"Sht! Don't think any shits! You're married now! But what about my daughter? Arghhhh!" She's alone in their room, oblivious that Momo's just outside the door listening to her wife's groan.

"I shouldn't came into your life. I'm sorry, it's all my fault" Momo mumbled, she rested her back on the wall, her tears streaming out of her eyes like she's not in control of it.

"Maybe this is my karma for ruining a relationship. I'm sorry" she cried silently there.

The time will really come where the karma will fuck your happy life. Only few words could change all the things you've done in the past years.

There's no happy ending.

Shits happens, unexpected things happened when you thought all things are perfect.

-----

Nayeon is sitting on the park waiting for a certain woman who asked to meet her there,

"Nayeon" the girl called out from behind.

"Momo" she answered.

It's been a half year since Jeongyeon and Momo were married but things don't go like the way they wanted,

"I filed an annulment" Momo's voice has no tint of sadness, it's guilt.

"You don't have to do that, Momo. Jeongyeon is happy with you, remember she chose you over me" Nayeon taps the empty space beside, she's sitting on the bench. Momo sat beside her,

"No, she isn't happy at all..."

"Stay by her side until she remembered again why she chose you over me. Tell her I'll bring Jeongna tomorrow." She smiled sweetly and genuine.

"I think she doesn't love me anymore" -Momo

"It's for you to find out" she pats Momo's shoulder.

Make sure you've made the right decision for you to not regret everything at the end of it. Sure, you can't see the future but you're the one who's making your future so choose wisely.

PRESENT TIME WON'T BE HAPPY WHEN YOU LET YOURSELF BE IN CAGE OF THE PAST.

Life didn't go like the way you wanted it as destiny's playing us.

We are the writer of our own lives.

So,

Write whatever your heart tells you especially when you think it's right.

THE END.

*********

    -Ok guys, I don't know what is this. Sorry! I finished this but my mind is thinking about my Modules and all the activities I needed to answer. 😭 HELP! I'M GOING CRAZY.

        I'm wondering if you wanted to know what happened to Tzuyu and Sana after Dahyun left. Also, Mina and Chaeyoung at the roof top, and just wondering if you want to know what's the real reason why Chaeyoung left Mina. 👀☺️

       MY HEAD IS ACHING SO BAD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
2.9K 99 17
Twice x Twice 1. Requests are open 2. Any ship is fine 3. i write smut sometimes
18.8K 377 30
Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not busy If stories have mature content. It wil...
18.3K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...