Kyoka Jiro x Male Reader

By Victor_TheRiper

18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have a... More

Prologue
Chp.1
Chp.2 Timeskip
Chp.3 Im Here Now
Chp.4 Planning For The School Festival
Chp.5 Meeting Little Eri
Chp.6 Enter Gentle Criminal
Chp.7 Prepping For The School Festival
Chp.8 Little Eri Visits UA High School
Chp.9 Gold Tips Imperial
Chp.10
Chp.11 Versus Gentle Criminal Pt.1
Chp.12 Vs Gentle Criminal Pt.2
Chp.13
Chp.14 Jiro Shines/Eri Smiles
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Let Us Have Fun Together
Chp.18 Epilogue

Final Chapter: Lemon

11.6K 98 38
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the song began to play...(YN) and Jiro were holding hands and yet ready to dance any moment...(YN) didn't knew how, nor what to do while dancing.

(YN): So...

Jiro: Hehe. Don't worry, just follow my lead, enjoy, and dance with me.

(YN): Heh, Okay.

Jiro: Just listen to the music, follow the rhythm, and let it all go and enjoy.

And so, Jiro and (YN) were holding hands an soon they started dancing around, and yet the music started to began to sound more fun and fun...Jiro and (YN) kept holding hands and started dancing around, like if they were on some party, and so, (YN) was now starting to enjoy the dance while listening to the music...

(YN): H-Hey! This is getting fun!

Jiro: Hehe, told you!

(YN): I gotta say, dancing is fun! Hehe!

While Jiro and (YN) kept on dancing, the two hold each other's hands again, and soon spinning around in circles and soon to be smiling and laughing with enjoyment, soon, Jiro started to see (YN) smiling and having a fun time dancing with her, soon, she blushes as she yet gave off this fun smile look on her face as soon she then, she soon stopped, and yet (YN) as well...she soon got closer to (YN) and set seems like she started dancing near him, and soon, she turns around and yet to start grinding on him, and yet she started grinding her ass towards his member...

(YN): J-Jiro..?! Eh-What are-Hmph!

Jiro quickly turns around as she then wraps her arms around (YN) and yet, Jiro lands a kiss on (YN)'s lips, soon (YN) was starting to play along, afterwards, they back the kiss as their saliva were connected, (YN) can feel Jiro's soft breathe as he says..

(YN): Jiro...what-

Jiro: I-I don't know, and don't know why I'm like this...b-but I want you more~I wanna show how much I love you more~

(YN) smiles as he then slowly brushes Jiro's hair slowly as he says...

(YN): Well...if you want this, then I'll play along~

Jiro: O-Okay~

(YN): Should we...turn off the music and-

Jiro: No~let it keep playing, and let's just...have our special moment~together~

(YN): Okay~

And so, while letting the music play, the two were about to make a special moment to themselves...soon the two started making out, while making out, (YN) soon started carrying Jiro from her legs, and yet started walking with her on his hands towards the sofa, soon he lays her down as the two continue making out, Jiro then started to touch and feel (YN)'s body, from the inside of his shirt as (YN) soon took of his shirt and goes back losing Jiro, soon he then started kissing Jiro's neck, causing her to blush a moan a bit, soon he yet started grabbing, Jiro's breasts from the outside of her shirt, soon Jiro lifted her shirt up, and yet taking it off afterwards, exposing her upper body and yet blushing, (YN) soon started to keep kissing her on the neck as he yet started grabbing one of her breasts, making her moan, he started lowering his body down as he yet started kissing Jiro's hips and soon started pulling her shorts down, and exposing her panties, he soon started taking them off as Jiro lifts both her legs up to help him out, afterwards, she was completely naked as (YN) started to blush a little to see Jiro's pussy, he yet reaches her pussy with his finger as he gave some touches, soon it made her twitch a little and blush even more, soon while he kept on playing with it a little, he then gave a lick on his hand as he yet started playing and rubbing Jiro's pussy, which made her moan a little load and aching her back a bit, soon (YN) started kissing Jiro on the lips her to calms down and relax, then, (YN) soon started to slowly insert his two fingers inside Jiro's pussy, as she started to hap and moan, starting at (YN)...

(YN): Like it~?

Jiro: Y-Yeah~! H-Ha~AH~F-Feels good~hehe~

(YN): Heh, I know how to make you feel even better~

Jiro: H-How~?

(YN) soon lowers his body to Jiro's pussy, as he yet started holding both of Jiro's legs, as he soon started kissing her inner thighs first, and soon, he goes reaching to Jiro's pussy, as he yet started sucking it, which made Jiro blush even more than before, and yet moaning too, she soon was expressing the feeling of the pleasure from (YN), biting her bottom lip and holding on (YN)'s hair, she kept moaning and moaning as he yet started biting her finger, blushing more and more and soon feeling so much pleasure...

Jiro: H-Ha~! Ha~! O-Oh my~! Shit~(Y-YN)...baby~

(YN): Hehe, feels better~?

Jiro: Y-Yeah~

(YN): Told you~

Jiro: *giggles* I-I gotta say...you went kinda wild while ago~

(YN): Hehe, I know~

Soon, Jiro stood up as she got onto her knees as she then reaches (YN)'s lips for a kiss on the lips...

Jiro: And I like it~

(YN): Hehe~

Jiro and (YN) started making out again, soon on their knees on the sofa, as they do, Jiro suddenly started to slowly reach her hand down towards (YN)'s pants, and then having her hand inside, and yet soon to feel and grab (YN)'s member, knowing he was hard and yet making him grunt and moan a bit...

(YN): A-Ah~!

Jiro: Hehe, someone's hard~

(YN): He-Hehe~

Jiro: It's your turn, sweetie~

(YN): O-Oof~

Soon, Jiro started kissing (YN)'s neck, as she yet started unzipping (YN)'s pants, taking off his belt as well, soon she then pulls down his pants half way, and yet she can see it, as she had to take off his boxers, soon she does, (YN)'s member popped out, and yet it was hard by the looks of Jiro's perspective, and big too...

Jiro: W-Woah~! It's big~

(YN): Y-Yeah, it is~hehe~

Jiro: *giggles* And it's all mines~

Jiro lower her body, soon she slowly grabs his member, and she slowly started stroking it, which made its skin to come out already, and (YN) starting to enjoy it...

Jiro: Hehe~it does feel hard~

(YN): I-It does~

Jiro: Hmm. Now I wanna how it taste~let's see if you enjoy this one~

Jiro slowly kept on stroking his member, and so, she yet started giving some licks, and then placing it onto her whole mouth, as (YN) can feel his member warm, soon she started sucking his member, as she does, (YN) places his hand onto Jiro's head, Jiro kept on sucking it, knowing how good (YN) was feeling...

(YN): J-Jiro...that...that feels good~really good~

Jiro: Mmhmm~

Soon after, Jiro takes his member out from her mouth as she started giving it long licks and from the tip as well, and then goes back sucking his member, grabbing his balls as well...and soon...

(YN): O-Ow! J-Jiro!

Jiro: H-Hmm?!

(YN): T-Teeth! Teeth!

Jiro: O-Oh shit! (YN), I-I'm so sorry! I am! I-I didn't mean it I swear! It wasn't in my intention! I wasn't paying attention at all, I swear! I'm-Im sorry-

(YN): Hehe.

Jiro: Wh-Wah-Hey...what's so funny?

(YN): Jiro, it's okay. Hehe. Accidents happen..but it's just that..I can't take it seriously when your panicking like this, you look so adorable...

Jiro: Hehe, d-dummy~

(YN): And besides...

(YN) then places his hands onto Jiro's cheeks...as he soon pins her down slowly and stares at her directly into her eyes as Jiro blushes and says...

(YN): I wanna make you feel...more comfortable~

Jiro: (Y-YN)...~?

Jiro was so shocked and blushing to see this little side of him...suddenly, (YN) lands a kiss on Jiro's lips...soon, Jiro realizes (YN)'s body getting closer to hers, soon, she can feel rn e tip of his member merge to her push, soon m Jiro stopped him...

Jiro: W-Wait, (YN).

(YN): O-Oh! Fuck! D-Did I made it weird?! I-If I did, I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I-I just wanted to...to make this moment more special...you know...for you...for us...but...if you wanna end it here, then that's fine, besides, I had a great time with you today and-

Jiro: Shhhh~

Jiro shushes him as she places her finger on his lips...

Jiro: Hehe, it's okay. And no, you don't made it weird. Honestly....but..pffft. You look so cute when you were looking embarrassed.

(YN): Eh-Heheh, come on now...

Jiro: But...I don't wanna end it already...I wanna have our special moment to end...together~right here~

(YN); O-Okay~

Soon, the two again started making out, and yet, (YN) grabs his member, as he yet slowly inserts it inside into Jiro's pussy halfway...as Jiro made a loud moan noise, covering her mouth and (YN) grunting...

Jiro: A-Ahhhh~!!~

(YN): Sh-Shit~Sorry! D-Does it hurt?!

Jiro: A-A little...b-but please...

Jiro soon wraps her arms around him and says...

Jiro: F-Fuck me baby~don't hold back~I wanna have our special moment to end like this~

(YN): H-Hehe~okay~

And so...(YN) then inserts his whole member inside Jiro's pussy, and yet it made Jiro moan, and (YN) grunt, and so...they started making love on the sofa, soon (YN) started fucking Jiro, Jiro was moaning and she can feel (YN)'s member inside of her and (YN) can feel his member feel very warm and being tight up inside...

(YN): J-Jiro..your so warm~! And tight~!

Jiro: H-Ha~! Aaa~! Haaa~! Y-Your so big, honey~!

They continue to fuck on the sofa, missionary style, and so they kept on going and going, soon they kept on changing sex positions every two minutes..they soon enjoy their moment together, knowing the two of them were so happy being with each other...there was this one sex position where they were doing it, where Jiro was on top of him and (YN) sitting down on the sofa as Jiro started jumping and bouncing her ass on (YN)'s member inside, as (YN) was holding her hips to help her out as well, while still fucking on that position, (YN) suddenly felt like his member was about to react any second now...and that folks is called cumming...

(YN): J-Jiro...I-I'm about to cum~! A-Any second now~

Jiro: I-I am as well~!

(YN): I-I don't think I-I~!

(YN) suddenly wraps his arms around Jiro, soon he himself started fucking Jiro faster and faster, soon making Jiro moan louder and louder as she then started to grab (YN)'s hair soon they were about to come together...

(YN): I-I'm cumming~! B-Babe, I'm cumming~!

Jiro: M-Me too~! Me too baby~!

And so, (YN) suddenly pulls out his member out and soon he yet started to cum already, spreading his cum all over on the floor and yet some behind Jiro's back and cumming as well...afterwards...their special moment have finally ended...soon the two of them were sweating a lot from fucking...and yet Jiro resting on top of (YN)...and catching their breathes as well..

(YN): J-Jiro...I-It was...

Jiro: A-Amazing...I know~

Suddenly, Jiro then reaches her back as she hits some of (YN)'s cum with her finger and yet started tasting it...

Jiro: *giggles* Mmmm, taste good~

(YN): Awww sick babe!

Jiro: Hehehe, wants some?

(YN): I rather lick the floor....

Jiro: Hehehe!

(YN): *chuckles*

Jiro: Well...we should probably clean up.

(YN): Y-Yeah, hehe...but can we rest a little? I can barely stand up...

Jiro: Hehe, sure.

-MINUTES LATER-

-STOP THEME SONG HERE-

Minutes later, they soon were changed into their clothes...well not likely, Jiro was wearing (YN)'s shirt, knowing it's too big for her and covering half her body, and (YN) with his pants only...soon they both started cleaning Jiro's house...after they were done, soon Jiro grabbed a blanket from her room and return to the living room with (YN), soon the two started laying together on the sofa, covering themselves with the blanket Jiro brought as they started getting comfortable....

(YN): Aw man. We have school tomorrow.

Jiro: Hehe, nah I don't think so.

(YN): Really?

Jiro: Yeah silly, tomorrow is a holiday. So we don't go back until Tuesday.

(YN): Oh right. Hehe.

Jiro: Say, aren't you suppose to go home? Your dad would be worried about you, no?

(YN): It's fine. I send him a message that I'll be staying here for the night, and he's cool with it.

Jiro: Hehe. Good to hear. Say, (YN)?

(YN): Yes, Jiro?

Jiro then grabs (YN)'s hands as she then stares at him directly to his eyes and says...

Jiro: Wanna hang out tomorrow again? But I mean like...hang out outside. You know? Go watch a movie, or go to the park? Cause...I wanna spend more time with you, and make great memories with you and be with you forever.

(YN) smiles as he soon gives Jiro a kiss on the forehead...

(YN): Of course Jiro. I too wanna be with you forever, no matter what. And yes, we can hang out tomorrow again, go walk around the park?

Jiro: Hehe. Sounds fun.

(YN): Cool. Anyways *yawns* let's get some sleep yeah?

Jiro: Sure.

Jiro and (YN) gave each other a kiss on the lips as Jiro says...

Jiro: Goodnight, baby.

(YN): Sweet dreams, babe.

As soon the two got comfortable and went to sleep, on their minds, they both stated having a little talk on their pens and saying...

Jiro Mind: I'm glad...

(YN) Mind: To be with you.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 22 5
2 years have passed since our beloved Class A of the hero course graduated. Most of them quickly becoming top ranking heroes... except for one. Kyoka...
49.3K 1K 34
๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
121K 1.8K 45
Did you know that sound travels through an earphone jack? Edit: First ever story, the begin is like a child wrote it. The end is washed up writer. Re...
38.1K 489 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...