Chp.2 Timeskip

-Jiro POV-

And now, months have already passed...for these past months, not only have I've been getting along with my classmates so much...but I've been getting along so much with (YN)...ever since that day, the incident of USJ, I've never stopped thinking about (YN), of how cool and awesome he was..and yet, knowing I won't forget that day that he saved my life as well...so yeah, I've somehow, not only have been getting along with my classmates afterwards...but I've been spending so much with him every single day at school...he even helps me with school work, and yet, he even helps me on my training hero work and my quirk usage, and it's not like I don't ask him, he knows when I needed help...he's also so kind, sweet, generous, and attentive. he's also yet to be a great cook, cooking food for us as well...man, I love his cooking...but on top of all that...whenever I'm with him...he makes me have this...special feeling...a feeling that makes me happy, and enjoy being with him....
.
.
.
Is this...love...that I have for him..??!

-AUTHOR POV-

Months has now passed, and yet, Jiro has been working so hard for these passed months of becoming a pro hero...and not just that, thanks to (YN) for helping her a lot, she has been doing great and working so hard...ever since that USJ incident, (YN) said in that very day to Jiro, that he promise to take care of you really well and won't ever let no one hurt her...As for Jiro...she never expected someone like him to say things like that to her...saying that to her made her feel...special for (YN)...
.
.
.
So, as months passed....a lot of things happened against the league of villains, the USJ, Hosu City against some Nomus and the hero killer, Stain, the Kamino incident during Bakugo's kidnap, All For One...and now the Yakuzas, but this time during the Yakuza incident, it was personal, Izuku, Kirashima, (YN), Ochaco and Tsuyu had to work with some pro hero agencies, the big three, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire, and Aizawa as well, to head over to the Yakuza head quarters...not only to defeats the clan and head leader, Kai Chisaki, Overhaul...but to also save a little innocent girl, Eri. Saving her from Overhaul, knowing the bastards has been using her flesh skin body fo make drugs, using her as a living tool for his ambitions. And that's where it all changes, Eri was finally saved from Overhaul, thanks to (YN) and his other classmates, the big three, and the pro heroes, soon after saving Eri, and also...thanks to both (YN) and Izuku, the two were able to take down Overhaul with their quirks, with Izuku's hands and (YN)'s legs, they were able to defeat Overhaul and save Eri..
.
.
.
So after saving Overhaul...a lot of things has happen on that day, (YN) and his friends mostly got minor wounds from the battle against the Yakuzas and Overhaul, The BMI Hero and Rock Lock were lucky to be alive and yet have minor wounds as well...Nejire and Tamaki as well, minor wounds, no problem at all, Eri of course, she had high fever after overusing her quirk, but she'll be fine by the hands of the doctors......but...as for Mirio...it doesn't look very good for him, knowing he has lost his permeation quirk for risking his own life to save Eri...and yet...he has also lost his idol, Sir Nighteye, who he also risked his own life, to save his student Mirio, and yet get killed as well...and soon to sadly pass away at the hospital...
.
.
.
Days later, one night, the other classmates from Class 1-A waited for their friends to come back in piece, knowing they have heard about they all had to go through yet another dangerous incident against the Yakuzas...the boys were worried about them...

Denki: Oh man! I hope they come back soon!

Sero: Yeah no kidding! I heard everything on the news that happen at the Yakuza incident!

Rikido: Hopefully they do come back today, I've had this baked double chocolate cake for them! Hope they are okay.

And as for the girls...

Tooru: Man, I hope Ochaco and Tsuyu are alright! Especially the boys as well!

Momo: I know, I was so scared about what was going on when I watched the news! I just hope they return sooner.

Mina: We all are hoping they come back sooner...Hey, Momo...

Momo: Yes, Mina?

Mina: I know we should be worried for our friends and others...but where is Jiro? Shouldn't she be here?

Momo: *Sighs* Yea...but she's in her room.

Tooru: ...Dont tell me she's still worried about (YN) ever since...

Momo: Yes, when she saw the news...she well...she freaked out a little about the incident...knowing she may have thought that (YN) maybe hurt bad...

Mina: But she didn't have to be worried that much for him. (YN) could easily take care of himself l, you saw how he gets down when fights like this happens.

Momo: Yea I know what he's capable of...but this is different for Jiro...she cares for him...and yet she is still worried about him.

Tooru: Oh man. Poorly Jiro, I hate to see her like this. Can we go check on her?

Mina: Yeah, maybe we can see if she's okay.

Momo: Mmmm. Very well then.

And so, Momo, Mina and Tooru walked down the hallway as they arrive at Jiro's dorm, soon Momo slowly opens her door and knocks...

Momo: Jiro?

Jiro was on her bed, as she was holding her legs, head down as well...

Mina: Hey Jiro...how are you doing?

Jiro: ...I'm okay.

Momo: You sure?

Tooru: Jiro, I know you're still worried about (YN), but you don't have to, he's fine. You know he's gonna be okay.

Jiro: ...But what if he's wounded badly...what if he-

Mina: Jiro, calm down. (YN) is gonna be fine with the others. Look it's fine that you can be worried about him...but we are more worried about you, ever since you watched the news that happen...you weren't yourself for a couple days...yet you barely left your room...

Jiro: I-I know girls...I'm sorry...and your right...I am making you three worried...but hey...

She then gives off a little smile...

Jiro: I'm okay. Seriously, I'll join you guys at the living room...let me just...ease my head for a bit, yeah?

Momo: *smiles* Sure.

Mina: Of course!

Tooru: Take your time.

As soon the girls left, Jiro's expression went back to being worried again... couple days ago, she saw the news about the Yakuza incident...and yet what's she saw on the news...was pro heroes sent to the hospital, her friends as well, and (YN) too..who he seem to be wounded, and yet made her shock in fear and yet panicking....she still was on her bed, still worried for him and his friends, mainly (YN) as she says...

Jiro: (YN)...please come back...without you...I don't feel the same...I even start to lose myself...when I'm not in your arms, I start to lose myself...please, come back soon.

Suddenly, she then heard Mineta's voice yelling as she can hear him yelling "There you guys are!" .....Which means (YN) and the others have came back finally...

Jiro: Th-They came back finally! ...(YN)...!

-END OF CHAPTER 2-