Kyoka Jiro x Male Reader

Por Victor_TheRiper

18 year old high school hero, Kyoka Jiro not only wanted to dream of becoming a musician, has also yet have a... Más

Prologue
Chp.1
Chp.2 Timeskip
Chp.3 Im Here Now
Chp.4 Planning For The School Festival
Chp.5 Meeting Little Eri
Chp.6 Enter Gentle Criminal
Chp.7 Prepping For The School Festival
Chp.8 Little Eri Visits UA High School
Chp.9 Gold Tips Imperial
Chp.10
Chp.11 Versus Gentle Criminal Pt.1
Chp.12 Vs Gentle Criminal Pt.2
Chp.13
Chp.14 Jiro Shines/Eri Smiles
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Let Us Have Fun Together
Final Chapter: Lemon

Chp.18 Epilogue

4.5K 65 49
Por Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

A day has already passed after the festival, it turn out perfect for everyone, especially Eri, she had a ton of fun yesterday at the festival, everyone did...and that's not all, (YN) and Jiro were finally together, and yet as well, them two had fun yesterday at the festival. So, it was Sunday in the afternoon, 3pm, (YN) lives in a house with his father (Let's name him Zeff), and his mother sadly died due of being in an accident in a hero mission sadly...so, one day, (YN) was in his room as he was on his video game console, playing My Hero Justice 2 while his father was in the living room watching TV...soon, (YN) heard his cellphone ringing, he went and noticed Jiro calling him, he answers the phone...

(YN): Hello.

Jiro: Hey babe. How are you?

(YN): Hey love. I'm doing good. Just in my room playing video games. And you?

Jiro: That's cool. I'm home as well, playing some instruments.

(YN): Sweet.

Jiro: Hey...yesterday was fun.

(YN): It was, couldn't stop thinking about the two of us having fun together and spending time.

Jiro: I know...and also, I consult stop thinking about you as well.

(YN): Hehe, that's cute.

On Jiro's perspective, She started to place her hand onto her chest, as she wanted to spend more time with him...so she says..

Jiro: Hey, (YN)?

(YN): Wassup?

Jiro: What are you going to do later on?

(YN): Meh, in my house I guess, got nothing else to do. Why?

Jiro: Well, I was wondering if you wanna come over to my house...and we can hang out together?

(YN): W-Wait?! Come over to your house and hang out??

Jiro: Yeah, we can watch a movie, listen to music or whatever so we can vibe together...is that a problem?

(YN): N-No! No No, not at all. I would love to hang out at your house...it's just that...does your parents know-

Jiro: Hehe. Don't worry. I've told them about you yesterday when I came home from UA. And yet, they wanna meet you already, I know it's kinda a rush, but it's cool, no?

(YN): O-Oh. I mean...Yeah, sure. I'm cool to meet your parents already hehe, and I'm totally down to hang out with you...cause I wanna spend more time with you a lot.

Jiro: Awww, me too. Well it's settled then, come over at 6pm?

(YN): Sounds good to me.

Jiro: Cool. Well, see you later then, love you.

(YN): Love you too. Bye.

(YN) Hangs up as he then falls behind towards his bed...

(YN): *Sighs* I'm just hoping her parents like me...

-3 HOURS LATER-

3 hours have pass, and (YN) was already getting ready to head over to Jiro's house, after he was done finishing up, he yet exits his room and walks down the living room to find his father in the living room watching TV...

(YN): Dad.

Zeff: Oh hey champ. Well now, aren't you looking good. Where you off to?

(YN): Well, I came to ask you about that. Jiro called me and wanted me to go hang out at her place.

Zeff: Jiro? The girl you told me about yesterday?

(YN): Yeah, here. I got some photos of us from yesterday's festival.

(YN) pulls his phone out and shows his father picture of him and Jiro from yesterday...

Zeff: Ahhh. Well I'll be son. If I were you, I won't lose her. She's a keeper. I'm glad you found someone beauty like her son, honestly.

(YN): Thanks dad.

Zeff: You know, she kind reminds me of your mother...her Beaty and passion. *Sigh* Boy I wish your mother was here, she would have been proud of you as well.

(YN) places his hand onto his father's shoulder...and soon, the two looked at the picture frame at the wall, to see (YN)'s mother, Zeff's wife....

(YN): She's already proud dad. I can feel it. Up there.

Zeff: Yeah, she is. Well alright then son, if your off already, then be safe, and make sure you come home safe as well.

(YN): I will dad.

Zeff and (YN) gave each other a hug as (YN) then left the house. Soon, he texted Jiro to send her home address, Jiro reply with her home location, soon (YN) was on his way as he uses his Sky Walk technique to get there. Afterwards, it took him 10 minutes to ger to Jiro's residence and yet soon arrived already...soon he walks over to the door and soon takes a deep breathe...and yet knocks on the door...he can hear the door being unlocked as it open, soon Jiro open it as she was relief to see (YN) arrive...

Jiro: Oh hey your here!

(YN): Yeah.

Both gave each other a hug and a kiss on the cheek as (YN) soon entered the house...

Jiro: Mom, Dad. He's here.

Suddenly, Jiro's mom, Mika Jiro, soon appeared on the living, and yet soon to be dressed up as well...

Mika: Oh. You must be (YN), please to meet you, I'm Jiro's mother, Mika.

(YN): Pleasure to meet you, Ms.Mika.

Soon, Jiro's father, Kyotoku Jiro appears as well...

Kyotoku: Well now Jiro, this must be the the guy you've been telling us yesterday. Please to meet you son, I'm her father, Kyotoku.

(YN): And its a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr.Kyotoku.

Kyotoku: Our daughter has told us everything about you yesterday, and by the looks of it, she's right. You seem like the right one to be Jiro's partner.

Mika: We were so happy to know she's found someone like you, (YN).

(YN): Well, what can I say? I'm also happy to have an amazing girl like her, and being with an amazing musician as well.

Jiro: *blushes* Hehe...

Mika: Well Anyways, we should probably get going. Apologies (YN), me and Kyotoku are heading for a little party for adults only. And we have to go and perform a music.

(YN): No worries, it was a pleasure meeting you guys.

Kyotoku: Us as well. Alright then, we should get going.

Mika and Kyotoku both gave Jiro a hug and kiss...soon saying goodbyes to her and (YN), owning they will return home tomorrow morning. And as they left, (YN) and Jiro were both alone at the house...

(YN): So, what now?

Jiro: Well, we can do basically whatever.

(YN): Understandable.

Jiro: *giggles* Well, wanna order pizza?

(YN): Sounds good. I'll order and pay for it.

Jiro: Well now, look at you.

(YN): Hey, even if it's your house, the pizza is on me.

Jiro: Hehe, okay. So, while ordering it, wanna go crazy?

(YN): Yeah!

Jiro: Alright! Let the hang over begin!

And so, (YN) and Jiro got the Josie themselves as they started to hang out toffee inside, first, they head over to her room, and started playing some music instruments for fun and yet they seem to enjoy playing some musics they find online, soon afterwards, minutes later, their pizza arrive and yet pay the delivery and soon to enjoy eating pizza while watching movies, they were having so much fun together, playing video games online together on their phones, playing more music and watching more TV, and yet soon to be happy with each other...for 3 hours of hanging out still, it was 10pm already...soon they were on the sofa, and yet laughing together...

Jiro: Hehehehe! Oh man, you really got some jokes dude, I mean literally.

(YN): Hehe, yeah.

Jiro: But the only thing that make me laugh more is when Kaminari jams his brain out after using his power.

(YN): Hahaha! I know. The face he does! Saitama looking ass! Hahaha!!

Jiro: Hehehe!

They soon continue laughing, afterwards, they started at each other for a moment as Jiro lays down on (YN)'s legs...

Jiro: So, what you wanna do now?

(YN): Well, I mean we did basically everything to keep ourselves entertained, we can still watch more movies.

Jiro: That does sound chill, but...I think I have a better idea.

(YN): Oh yeah?

Jiro: Yeah! We can dance! It'll be fun.

(YN): Dance??

Jiro: Yeah...wait. Don't tell me you don't know how to dance?

(YN): ...No not really.

Jiro: *giggles* Dont worry. I'll show you.

(YN): Really?

Jiro: Yeah, come on stand up.

The two of them stood up as Jiro walks over to the music DVD player, and yet she inserts a song for her and (YN) to dance, as the music gets ready to play, Jiro walks over to (YN) and holds onto his hands...

Jiro: Just follow my lead. Trust me, it's going to be fun.

(YN): Okay. If you say so...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author: Is about to finish the story and yet there's only one or two final chapters left.

Readers:

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

Well hello there. As you can see above me, there's a fan-art Jiro, and y'all know what that means.? Ho Ho! I know I do. So then, the following chapter will contain a Lemon, which means the next chapter will do contain inappropriate body language and sexually explicit themes. Now please be advice that I'd you can handle it, and your fine with it, be my guest, readers description have been advice. Have fun ready :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 292 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
24.1K 528 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...
170K 4.3K 47
Ever since the sports festival denki kaminari's been all over Ibara shiozaki from class 1-B and has asked her out multiple times failing, even with t...
45K 990 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...