Imagines

By w2mm00

Y/n g!p Ion see that many imagines for kehlani. So why not? More

Studio Sessions
Cheating?
Pregnancy
Imate
Walmart
Pre-School
Sides
Lounge
Street Racing
Thruple
Pre-School Pt.2
Yours
Comida (Request)
Birds and the Bees
Meeting My Girlfriends Daughter
Incarceration
Waterpark
Stalker (Request)
Arguments
Bad Dreams
Ur Best Friend
Truth Hurts
My Professor
Prank Wars
Taxi Cab
Shower
First Date
Hero
High as a kite
High as a kite Pt.2
Hairstylist
Loss

When She Feels Sexiest

8.5K 242 53
By w2mm00

6k!!! That's fucking crazzyyyy

Y/n POV

Kehlani has been working literally non stop.

She's been working on the concert, features, songs for herself. Then she's been handling adeya a lot recently too because I've been working a lot too.

But she deserves a break a lot more than I do.

My baby is at her fathers house right now for the weekend and I couldn't thank Javuaghn anymore.

He loves spending time with deydey and I respect him for that.

Right now I'm changing the bed sheets and cleaning the room up cause she made it a mess earlier.

I swept the floors, mop them with Florida water, and make it feel a lot cozier than it already is.

"Man it's hot as fuck" I speak to myself.

Everyone left the house today... being as though I asked them to.

They all agreed that kehlani deserved some time to relax.

When I finished with the bedroom I cleaned up the rest of the house listening to the music and I thank my mother for making me clean on Saturday's because I would be fucking hating this.

I start cooking food afterwards because I haven't cooked in a while... don't judge me kehlani usually throws down so she just stuck to it I guess...

But don't get me wrong I can cook my ass off if I put my mind to it.

I'm a producer and I work with a lot of artists.

One of them that's been a friend of mine for years is Ariana and if you don't know, she's Italian.

Correction... an Italian that loves wine*

She gifted kehlani and I some of her favorite wine so why not whip it out today.

So today along with the Italian wine. I'm making a whole Italian dinner.

I even made homemade bread...

Kehlani better appreciate me doing all this. Man I even made fresh Ricotta for the bread.

I was gonna make a stuffed zucchini but my wife is about to eat good tonight.

I don't even want her to think I'm making her eat healthy.

Me treating her like the queen she is, I even made toasted ravioli.

I feel like a chef when in reality it was just fucking Pinterest.

Oh damn well.

I also made a five cheese Mariana.

As I was stirring the pot my wifey called.

K: "hey babe" she smiled into the camera making me smile.

Y/n: "hey my love. How's work at the studio going?"

K: "It's been good. We did some vocals. I finished a feature. I just want to go home, eat, take a shower, and relax"

Y/n: "I feel you babe. I can't wait for you te get home"

K: "what were you doing?"

Y/n: "im just chilling. Waiting for my gorgeous girlfriend to come home"

K: "I hope you remember that massage you promised me last night." She gave me a look through the camera.

Y/n: "I know baby I got you. I promise"

K: "Mhm just making sure. But I'll see you later. I love you"

Y/n: "I love you too. I'll see you later" I blew her a kiss through the phone making her smile.

When she hung up I kept doing what I was doing, and after a while I put the food on low so I can go do some other things.

I go grab the rose petals and lay them at the front of the door. I walk to the kitchen and lay some petals out on the table, the floor, the counter tops and even on the chairs.

I bought a lot of petals.

I walk upstairs and put petals there too and dim the lights. I walk back downstairs to stir again and after a while everything was done.

I made everything from scrap... except gelato... I bought that.

"ITS SO FUCKING HOT" I take off my shirt and turn off everything and walk back upstairs to take a quick shower.

What made me get out was kehlani calling to tell me she was on her way.

I finished up my shower and put on a sports bra, underwear, lotion and deodorant, some shorts, and then some socks and run downstairs.

I start plating the food and it's still piping hot. I light two candles on the table and as I was lighting the second one I heard kehlanis keys.

The air I blew out from my mouth quickly turned off the match and I threw it away.

I walked up to the front door and leaned against the wall.

When she walked in she put her keys in the bowl and then looked up.

"Oh okayyy" she put her bookbag down and then walked up to me.

"Hey" my hands wrapped around her waist and hers wrapped around my neck.

"Whats all this for?"

"You deserved it" I lean in and kiss her sensually.

"Mmm it smells good" she pulled back on my lip with a little bite.

"Yea I made food"

"You cooked? For real??"

"Mhm" I held her hand and walked her over to the kitchen.

"Oh you made more than just a pasta. Okayyy"

"I made the sauce from scratch too. Look" I grabbed a spoon and fed her some of the sauce.

"I'm surprised... I don't think you've made Italian food not once since we've been together."

"First for everything right?"

"Mhm" she took another spoon of the sauce and fed it to me this time.

"Where's your shirt chef y/l/n?" She ran her hands down from my cheeks to my shoulders down to my chest.

"It got so damn hot while I was cooking"

"Well I'm not mad you took it off"

"Word?" I leaned in and she smiled and nodded.

"Mhm" her lips planted a soft wet kiss onto mine and I smiled.

"Come. Before the food gets cold"

I pull her chair out for her and she sat down.

"So there's toasted raviolis, garlic asparagus, bread with ricotta, and then the main dish... the 5 cheese Marinara."

She picked up the bread and pulled it apart. She looked up at me with a smile seeing that it was crispy on the outside and soft in the inside.

"Is this homemade too?"

"Mhm"

"You must want your dick sucked really good tonight huh?" She looked up at me making me laugh.

"No lani... this is for you because I love you and you deserve to be treated like a queen."

"Mhm... let's try this mf ricotta" she smiled and made me sit next to her. She spread some of it on the bread and took a bite.

She gave me a surprised look and took another bite.

"Start cooking more often"

"Ehhh I don't know about all that"

"I fucking can't stand you"

For a quick second I just stared at my beautiful girlfriend.

Like she's honestly gorgeous and I don't know how you can cheat on her.

*cough cough* some of her exs.

I wiped some off from the side of her lip and wipe it off on a napkin.

"I love you. And I admire your work ethic."

She blushed through her smile and kissed me.

"You want some wine?" I whispered against her lips and she nodded.

"Ight" I got up and grabbed two wine glasses and poured both of us some wine.

I gave her the glass and she took a sip and the lipgloss transfer onto the glass.

We started eating and talking about her day and once she was finished I got up and grabbed the dishes and put them in the sink for just a little bit.

"Want some gelato?"

"Ouuu you got gelato toooo??"

"Yea, you want some?"

"Mhm"

I made her a bowl of gelato and put the container in the freezer.

After I gave her the bowl I sat down and she got up from her seat and sat down on my lap.

"I love you"

"I love you too my love"

She started eating her gelato and she tried to feed me some but I denied nicely. While she was eating her gelato I was washing the dishes.

She got up and stood next to me while recording me on her story.

"My zaddy made me dinner y'all"

"Bro stop recording"

"Everything from scratch" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled my head down to her level.

"Kehlani what the hell are you doing" I chuckled as she kept recording me wash the dishes.

"She wants to make a baby tonight"

"Gimme your damn phone" I grab her phone and she already posted the video.

Great.

I finish washing the dishes and put everything away.

She kept slapping my ass and grinding against it.

Someone come get her gay ass.

"Yo can you fucking stop" I pushed her away from my ass and she slapped it again.

"You're lucky you don't have a pussy cause I'd eat it off the bone"

Oh my goodness...

"Look how that turned out" I grabbed the wine along with the glasses and walked over to the tables to blow out the candles and started walking upstairs.

She followed behind me and gasped sarcastically.

"You changed the sheetsss? You definitely want pussy tonight"

"Girl just take off you clothes and go take a nice shower"

"Okay" she started stripping in front of me and threw her clothes at me. She walked off to the shower and swayed her hips.

Fucking tease.

I put her clothes in the hamper and then light some candles and then lay on the bed and just stare at the ceiling for a while and kehlani called for me.

I groan to get up and walk over to the bathroom to see her sitting in the bathtub.

"Can you pass me the wine?"

"Yea I got you" I grab her the bottle and hand it to her. I pour some in the glass and she curls her finger telling me to lean closer.

I leaned in and her bubbled covered hands wrapped around my neck and she pulled me in for a really soft and warm kiss.

"I love you so much" I told her against her lips and she hummed and ran her hand down my chest.

"I love you too" she kissed me again.

"Imma go chill over there and give you some alone time. You want me to hook the speaker up?"

She gave me a "😏😗" look if you know what I mean.

"Yea go head" i hook my phone up to the Bluetooth and leave my phone next to her.

"You Trust me enough not to go through it?"

"Go through it I ain't got shit to hide" I shrugged and walked away.

The bedroom smells fucking fantastic.

I throw myself on the bed and lay back and start watching the circle on Netflix.

Kehlani was crushing on Sammie from season one what but whatever. She was fine so I let it slide.

After a while kehlani came out and was wearing a big tee shirt and looked a little tipsy.

I can tell she did her little facial and she crawled over to the bed and kissed my jawline.

"Thank you"

"Mhm"

She laid on top of me and I started rubbing her shoulders.

After a while she fell asleep on me and I got up blew out the candles and laid back down and she immediately wrapped her leg around me.

I love when she feels taken care of.

I really gotta propose soon.

________
Excuse any errors 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 825 22
a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new?
17.4K 361 31
Some Sadie Sink Preferences & Imagines! Won't be frequently though. Just when I'm bored Another One Bites The Dust 🩵🩵🩵
12.9K 103 14
IGNORE THIS THOUGH BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT 😭 JUST READ CAUSE ITS GOOD . I really just be coming to this when I'm bored tho so lemme kn...
6K 279 22
Hi <3