SAVE ME

By 999Toxic

A story in which an 18 year old girl who struggles with her mental health, texts the first number she types i... More

ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
HEART ON FIRE EP
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
UPDATE:

TWO

989 33 34
By 999Toxic

Dom: hey, just checking up on you. is everything still going okay?

Dom: maddie? i haven't heard from you since yesterday.

Dom: god please tell me nothing happened.

Madison: hello, lovely. nothing happened, i am fine. today was a little bit better.

Madison: didn't mean to make you worry !

Dom: im glad to hear that you had a better day. what did you do today that made it better than yesterday?

Madison: i walked my dog, cleared my head and just stayed at home.

Dom: you don't live alone, do you?

Madison: no, I live with my brother for right now until things get better for me. he doesn't want me living alone.

Dom: im so glad to hear that. at least you have someone to keep an eye on you.

Madison: he keeps a close eye on me, believe me. but he works a lot and can't be here sometimes.

Dom: yeah? what does he do?

Madison: he is a musician. he tours a lot. when he is gone, im pretty much here by myself other than him facetiming me.

Dom: do you have any slip ups when he is away?

Madison: yeah, sometimes.

Dom: does he know exactly how bad you are?

Madison: no. he just thinks i get sad sometimes.

Dom: how bad are you, maddie? if you don't mind me asking.

Madison: pretty bad. i have tried to take my own life before. i hurt myself sometimes.

Dom: omg. please keep in contact with me. if you ever feel like doing that, at least let me try to talk you out of it.

Madison: i didn't expect a total stranger to care this much.

Dom: we all have things we struggle with. i know what it's like to feel that way and if i can prevent it for someone else, i'm going to try my best to do that.

Madison: you struggle with it too?

Dom: not so much anymore. i made it through the dark days and im going to help you do the same.

Madison: is it really possible for me to be happy again?

Dom: you're never too far gone to be happy again, maddie.

Dom: i will show you how to reach that point. I promise.

Madison: i hope you're right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 57 50
Nicole doesn't know what she wants in life. She works during the week and parties on the weekend. She dreamed of being a big time music sensation but...
70.3K 6.2K 56
When Chris finally decided to end it all, she found him. But will she able to light up his darkness? *** "I kill about 13 million kids a year" ...
133K 3.8K 36
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤- "𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 '𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 �...
17.9K 448 21
Mia Stark. Big warning on this book. Self harm Suicide Panic attacks Assult Bullying