A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
 should I be SUS? 
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace 
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : 100 Windows and fishy little fishes
Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine
Please read this
IS OUT!
🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀
🥀 Down the Rabbit hole🥀
🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀
🍰The apology🍰
23K special: fnaf 
🦁Long live the king🦁
Y/n info
🦁Long live the king🦁
My weird dream
🦁Long live the king🦁
This will not be tolerated
🦁Long live the king🦁
A little rant
Another weird dreams
53k Special: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be 
🦁long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king 🦁
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

6k special: the Day you become a child [1]

4.3K 145 59
By LittleAkime

(A/n:" thank you so much for 6K is honestly unbelievable that one of my weird ideas was get this much attention I honestly never thought this will happen I made this book thinking that no one will actually read it among these billions of other books and seeing this makes me really happy plus all the support from you guys so thank you so much my loves")
_________________________________________________________________

(A/n:"in this chapter all the Events of the overbolds are done and gone and everybody knows your a female and your abilities what they still call it magic and now they simping for you Enjoy"

3rdPOV

It was a peaceful calm day in NRC everything seemed to be going perfectly like it was assigned to, some students are in their classes written down notes and learning while some are outside running lopes and the teachers been extra hard on them as usual Let's take a look and some of those classes...

No.. actually..scratch that let's go and look at where our main characters is.

The potion class.

It was oddly calmer than usual, normally there will be explosions  and chaos going on in that room but today it was different it was very calm every student is in their assigned groups working on a potion ms.Crewel told them to make and everything was going fine until....

BOOM

this...

Deuce:"[cough][cough] Grim I told you not to put too much of it, just one drop" Yelled Deuce covered in black chalk.

Grim:"HEY don't blame it on me, Ace pushed me"said Grim trying to remove some from his eyes.

Ace:"Me?! You were standing too close to the pot I was beside (Y/n)" Ace argued take it off his goggles

Crewel:" you idiot puppies look what you did how can you turn such a simple potion into this" Crewel said angrily indicates to the room now filled with smoke and foam coming from the giant pot and every student rushing out of the class.

Deuce:"W-we're sorry mr.Crewel we don't know what happened we were following the recipe like it was written" Deuce said nervously scared from the teacher.

Ace:"Yeah (y/n) was reading out the recipe and we were just following if anything is her fault"

Deuce:" wait..I haven't heard anything from (y/n) is she ok?"said Deuce now worried looking around for you to see you nowhere.

Ace:"huh? Where is she?" said ace now also worried that something bad had happened to his crus-FRIEND! friend.

They looked at the spot where you were stand to see nothing but a pile of clothes and freaked out.

Deuce/Ace/Grim/Crewel:"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Grim:"Oh no what if the explosion melted her!"Grim Panicked more scared of what will happen to him of the Monkey found out they hurt his owner.

Deuce:"HOW DID IT HAPPEN?"

Ace:"OH NO,OH NO ,OH NO ,OH NO" panicked both Ace and Deuce Fearing for what had happened to you, what if you were gone forever? They didn't get to tell you their feelings.

Crewel:"YOU BRAINLESS PUPPIES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Yelled Crewel now very Angry raising his arm up with his wand in his hand ready to hit them with it.

Until a small Coughing almost childlike Coughing interrupted them They looked at where it came from it came from the pile of clothes they walked closer to it crewel poked it with the top of his wand and it moved they all jumped back then a Child's head peaked out from under the close it had (h/c) hair and one eye grey and the other one a (e/c) and some freckles looking up at them with Curiosity.

BbyYou:"mommy?"The child who is (y/n) said very cutely there were Silence in the room none of the four men said anything just kept looking at her.

Ace/Deuce/Grim:"AAHHHHHH?!" The three students yelled scaring baby(y/n) Making her hide under the pile of clothes she then jumped with the lab coat holding it around her small body and ran hidden in Crewel coat shaking in fear.

Crewel:"stop it with the Scream you scaring her"

Ace:"(y/n).is.a.Child! How did this happen?"

Deuce:" maybe we mixed up the wrong ingredients?" Said Deuce looking at the shaking (y/n) still hiding in crewel coat.

Grim:"but she was the one reading it and telling us what to put"

Crewel:"then how?huh? The name of the potion is written on their pages how could puppy have read the wrong one?" Said Crewel with a raised eyebrow won't believe that his favourite smart and cute puppy could have made a mistake such as reading the right ingredients he would believe if one of these three idiots did but you?.

Grim:"..."

Flashback before the incident.

You:" uhh grim are you sure this is the right one The ingredient seems a bit off for invisibility potion, why is there baby tears and a bunch of baby oils?"

Grim:"yeah yeah I'm sure just trust the great grim and let's get on with it I'm hungry"

You:" alright whatever you say I trust you"

Flashback end

Grim:"haha oops"

All three heads turned looking at the monster glaring daggers at him grim backed away scared for his life now.

Grim:"W-wait I could have sworn it was the right one see?" Defended grim holding the book Open at the page (y/n) was reading from.

Crewel walked closer (y/n) following him still hiding in his coat and bend over to looked it the page and examine it he looked it the top of the page where the name is supposed to be see it was covered with...

Crewel:"Grim this isn't invisibility potion is a baby potion you had her read the wrong page" said crewel sighing in annoyance.

Grim:"huh?"

Crewel:" you couldn't see the title of the potion because it was covered with.Tuna"he said the last part with a venom wiping off the tuna on the page holding it in his hand showing grim Who is now more scared.

Grim:"o-oh it must have got on me from breakfast haha..oops" said grim  shaking and smiling nervously then ran behind Deuce's leg hiding.

Crewel:"(sigh) some times I wander how the mirror Chosed you"

Grim:"jokes on you the mirror didn't choose me" grim said and quickly went back hiding when crewel glared at him.

Ace:"will can't you make one to turn her back"

Crewel:"well I can but I won't"

Ace:"what?! Why?"

Crewel:"this is your three's problem you caused it so you'll fix it " crewel said patting the child head" it will give you extra grades since you field on this assignment"

Deuce:"he's right is our fault"sighed Deuce  feeling guilty for what happened to you.

Ace:"WHAT?! Is Grim's fault I have nothing to do with this"

Grim:"Hey How I supposed to know that was a baby potion"

Ace:"will maybe if you've read what's on it and your hands were clean before giving to her this won't have happened" ace argued back and they all started arguing.

Bby you:"STOP" yelled (y/n) and all of them stopped turn their heads to look at the child Who eyes started tiering up and they all freaked out

Bby you:"p-please don't argue I don't like it when people yell at each other"said little you At the edge of crying.

Crewel:"No,no we weren't arguing we were just having adults talk there is no need to cry little puppy" said crewel kneeling down to her level and patting her head and with her other hand wiping her tears.

You:"..ok"

Crewel:"Now listen you're going to go with this three and they're going to drop you off with someone and later on they will come and get you is that ok?" He said which the kid nodded.

Ace:"um teach, should we get her something to wear instead of letting her walk around with only a lab coat on?" Said Ace referring to the coat covering your small body.

Crewel:" your right, Deuce quickly go to my office and grab any sheet of fabric and my sewing kit in the first drawer of my desk and bring them to me"

Deuce:"Hai"and he quickly run out of the door

Time skip deuce brought the items and crewel quickly made you a beautiful summer dress.

Walking in the halls Holden Deuce's hand in one hand while holding grim like a teddy bear in the other one and hugs itcloser when someone walks by and gives weird looks and grim will hess it them.

Walked in the halls of mirror about to go to their dorm and ask the dorm leader to help and explain the situation to him and hopes not to get their heads cut off, they were mentally preparing for it But they didn't get enough time because Riddle walked out of the mirror with Trey behind him and coconut on his shoulder they stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the two of their dorm first years the raccoon and a kid?

Trey:"hey ace hey Deuce and grim I never seen her before is she a relative of one of you?" Said Trey looking it the child hiding behind Deuce's leg.

Ace:W-will you see.." sittered ace nervously.
Deuce:"there is a possible explanation for this" continued deuce.

Riddle:"I hope there is and I hope it isn't bad by the way you two acting" said Riddle giving them a serious look making them more nervous.

Trey:"before that do you know where (y/n) is? I want to thank her for letting me borrow coconut for a little bit he's a really good helper especially in the garden" said Trey patting the monkey Who is happily excepted it.

Ace:"haha about that..."
Deuce:"T-that's what we came here for" and they both moved aside revealing the child with(h/c)hair Who is cuddling the monster.

(Y/n) opened her eyes showing The two mismatched colours everybody knows and her eyes widened when they saw the monkey.

Bby you:"MONKEY" Shouted (y/n) dropping grim and running to the Animal who hopped off trey's shoulder and hugged  her(A/n:"she doesn't remember who coconut is because she got him when she was 10 The potion turned her five years before that)

Ace/Deuce/Grim:" this is (y/n)" they all said it once pointing at her.

There was silence riddle and Trey blinked a couple of times and even rubbed their eyes to check if it's real, you looked up at them showing them your eyes that they love and adore.

Trey/riddle:"WHAT?!"

Ace:" it was an accident"

Riddle:"What.happened" said riddle now sounding mad 

After explaining everything

Trey:"I see"

Riddle:"you idiots I should have your heads cut off for this, always Bring (y/n) in to your problems and make her deal with it you should be ashamed of yourself" said riddle glaring at the three students.

Ace;"I-it was Grims fault he's the one who made her read the wrong page "

Grim:"Hey don't pin this on me"

Deuce:"stop it you two we all at fault" they're about to start arguing again until they heard a growl the three looked at where it came from to see coco glaring at them and walking closer to them they all flinched and took a step back.

Ace:"C-coco Calm down c-come on buddy "
Grim:"W-W-we didn't mean to"
Deuce:" I-it was an accident" the all step back until they turned around and dashed away running for their lives.

Coconut:"(angry monkey noises)" yelled coco chasing after them.

Riddle:"(sigh) I swear those three bring nothing but trouble" said riddle shaking his head.

Trey:"I guess we don't have a Choice" said Trey looking down at (y/n) Who looked back at him with her big eyes then gave him a smile and he couldn't help but smile back.

Bby you:"hello I'm (y/n)" said (y/n) offering them a big smile the two chuckle and Trey went down on one knee.

Trey:"hi (y/n) I'm Trey and this here is riddle we will be looking after you until those three are back ok"

You:"Ok what should we do?"

Riddle:"well, what do you want to do?" Asked riddle and immediately her stomach started rumbling A deep blush came over her cheeks and turned her head away embarrassed.

Trey:"haha I guess we getting you food first let's go" said Trey and hold his hand out and she grab it and the three start heading to the kitchen.

Riddle:"say (y/n) do you know how old you are?" asked riddle looking it the child who looked up at him confused then tried to Count by her fingers and hold up 5 fingers.

Bby you:"I'm 5 years old "

The Three walked in to the kitchen and Trey Picked up (y/n) and made her sit on the counter while the two are looking for something to give the child cater walked in.

Cater:"hey guys I just saw ADeuce and grim being chased by (y/n)'s monkey
I even took a Selfie" he laughed his eyes then turned to (y/n).

Cater:"huh? Who's child is that?" He asked pointed at the child.

Trey:"will..."

After explaining

Cater blinked twice and and looked at (y/n) went and stood in front of her examining her, Beautiful (h/c) hair and big mismatch eyes looking back at him with Curiosity a cute button nose and freckles on her nose and on Her soft cheeks there was a moment of silence Trey waving his hand in front of cater face until cater let out a very high-pitched squeal and grabbed (y/n)'s cheeks Squishing them.

Cater:"OMG YOU THE CUTEST THING" squealed cater took out his phone and start taking pictures from every angle possible the child just stood still confused by the flashing light.

Riddle:" easy there cater you may scare her"

Cater:"yeah yeah don't worry, who knew (y/n) had Freckles" said cater taking more pictures.

Trey:"now that you've said it this it probably the only time we seen her with out her mask and honestly I never imagined her with freckles" said Trey looking it her now imaging her back in her age with out her mask she will look so cute with the freckles a smile blush came on his cheeks not knowing that riddle is thinking the same and now blushing.

Cater:"oh no, my phone is about to die let me go grab my Second phone real quick" said cater and ran out of the kitchen to his dorm.

Riddle:"(sigh) is taking selfies all he cares about?" said riddle until he felt a tag on his sleeve he looked who it is to see (y/n) tagging on his sleeve pointing at the cookie Jar.

Bby you:"can I have one mister riddle"

Riddle:"no (y/n) is too mace sugar for a 5 year old and is Against the rules to have sweets before tea time" he was going to continue but stopped when he saw the teary eyes.

Bby you:"pleeease can I please get a cookie just one" plead (y/n) giving him the puppy eyes riddle tried to back away but the child was keeping him in a strong hold so he turned his head away.

Trey:"come on riddle you said you're going to lay off the rules a little bit"

Riddle:"yes but-"

Trey:"and is just one cookie it won't do any harm plus how can you say no to those eyes look at them there too adorable" said Trey and riddle looked back at you still given him the puppy eyes.

Riddle:"ugh fine but just one" said riddle and Trey took out a cookie from the jar and give it to you and you happily took it.

Bby you:"YAY thank you Mister riddle and Trey" you said and Stood on the counter leaned over and kissed both riddle and Trey on the cheek and walked out happily eating the cookie.

Riddle and Trey didn't notice because they were still shocked by the kiss and A huge blush came on their faces and fell on the floor

Cater:"Hey I'm back I-" cater came back to see both riddle and Trey on their knees clutching where their heart is and trying to hold themselves up with one arm.

Cater:"what happened?"asked cater confused"
Riddle/Trey:"Y-y-y/n"

____________________________________________________

Walking around examining things around you, you finished the cookie so didn't have anything else to do so you were quite bored while walking around not paying attention to where you going you bumped into one of The students leg.

Bby you:"sorry sir" you apologised and the student turned his head to you with another student next to him.

Student A:"huh? a child? What's it doing here?"
Student B:" maybe it's lost maybe she came with one of the teachers and got lost"
Student A:"are you lost little girl did you come here with someone?" Said the student kneeled down a little.

Bby you:"N-no"

Student A:" do you need help finding someone?"

Bby you:"N-no I'm ok" said (y/n) taking little steps back.

Student B" let's just take her to the principles office he'll deal with it" said the student and student A reached out his arms to you but you took a step back.

Student A:"come on we'll just take you to the principals office there you'll be safe" he said region is arms again but you took a another step back.

Student B:"you sure you should be touching her she seems scared of you"

Student A:" shut up I know what I'm doing I have a little siblings remember? Now come here little girl" he said trying to grab you but you quickly grabbed his arm and throw him over your shoulder then turned around and ran away.

Student A:" ugh Why you little twerp come back here" yelled the student and both ran after you.

Student B:"Damn this kid is fast"said trying to catch up with you but you were running too fast.

you kept on running until you bumped into another persons leg and fell back on your butt you looked up to see grey and gold eyes looking down at you.

Floyd:"huh~? What's a child doing here?" Said glancing down are you.

Jade:"a child in NRC? now that's odd " Jade said popping out from behind Floyd.

Azul:"I believe that's (y/n)" said Azul coming from behind Floyd and keeled down examine your face

Jade/Floyd:"(y/n)!?" Said the twin wide eye and looked at the child.

Jade:"how do you know that for sure?" Asked Jade and Azul pulled out his phone showing him Picture of you posted on caters Account.

Azul:"cater posted this earlier"

Floyd:"but how did this happen?"

Azul:" maybe something went wrong in Potion class she did have that earlier"

Jade:"maybe-wait how do you know her schedule Azul?"

Azul:"that's not important right now" said Azul pushing his glasses up trying to hide the tiny blush.

Floyd:"Aww~Kobi-Chan looks so cute I want to squeeze you~" said Floyd and picked you up hugging you tight.

Azul:"Floyd easy on the squeezing she's a child now so her bones are fragile put her down" said Azul Floyd did Once you're on the floor you a hug his leg.

Bby you:" please help me these two won't stop chasing me" said (y/n) Pointing at the two students Who stopped running and stood in front of them.

Student B:"oh no " mattered the student seeing the Twins and the dorm leader.

Student A:"excuse me but we need to take this child"

Azul:"and what business do you have with her?"asked Azul pushing his glasses up while Floyd picked you up and hold you in his arms and Jade was slightly glaring at them.

Student A:"none of your business and where taking her to the principal office so give her"

Jade:"will sorry but it seems she doesn't want to go so you can leave now" said Jade went to stand in front of (y/n) who is still being held by Floyd.

Student A:"no way, this little Twerp through me over her shoulder she needs to be taught a lesson"

Floyd:"will that's your fault for being damn week, hahaha~ how pathetic being thrown by a child I bet if I squeezed you you're bones Will immediately snap should we try~?" Said Floyd putting you down behind him and stood next to his brother.

Student B:"N-no no, no need too we will leave right now come on Dude"he said grabbing his friend arm trying to pull him away.

Student:"no way, this kid will get what's coming for her for what she did" he said pushed his friend away and reaching his arm to grab the child but his hand got grabbed.

Floyd:"hihi~ Trying to hurt Kobi-Chan? Now that's not nice maybe we should teach you a lesson~"said Floyd with a creepy smile squeezing the student hand tight the student tried to pull away his hand but the grip was too strong.

Azul:"that's right hurting a child isn't very pleasing thing and if you won't leave...Jade,Floyd"said Azul and Floyd let go of the student hand and him and Jade start walking to them and both the students backed away.

Student B:"ok ok We'll leave come on bro this isn't worth it"

Student A:"Ugh...fine but this isn't over" said and both ran away.

Azul:" finally they're gone" sighed Azul pushing up his glasses.

Floyd:"Aww I really wanted to squeeze them" whined Floyd.

Jade:" maybe next time Floyd "said Jade patting his brother shoulder.

Bby you:" misters" said (y/n) grabbing the attention and turned her head to her.

Bby you:"thank you for making them go away " you said and bowed you where then picked up and swinged around then hugged by Floyd.

Floyd:"you so cute Kobi-Chan I just want to Squeezy you more~" said Floyd rubbing his cheeks against yours

Jade:"not to hard Floyd and (y/n) did you actually throw him over your shoulder?"asked Jade with a amused smile.

Bby you;" M-maybe " you quietly said pushing your fingertips together👉👈.

Azul:"I see Even as a child you're still strong"

Jade:"fufu~ good job (y/n)" said Jade Given the child a pat on the head she accepted the head pats then her her stomach growled.

Azul:"are you hungry (y/n)?"

Bby you:" yes I only had one cookie"

Floyd:"ok then let go to the Mastro lounge and get you some food~" said Floyd and sat (y/n) on his shoulders and ran Toward the Mastro lounge.

Bby you:"WOW I'm so tall now " laughed (y/n) clapping her hands together.

Azul:"fine but I'll let her know to pay when she goes back "

Jade:"fufufu you sure? Because the last time she ate there you insist she doesn't pay and I bet you won't let someone such as (y/n) starve"

Azul:"JADE"yelled Azul ate Jade who laughed and ran away to catch up with his brother and (y/n) and Azul chased after him.

_______________________________________________________________________

I was going to continue but then I thought" this taken to damn long" so I'm making a part two and also I couldn't think of the rest so yeah and also please go check out my art/Story ideas book I have a bunch of ideas for stories but don't know if I should do them or if they'll work out good so I really want your opinion thank you

Bye my loves<3 ^w^<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 10.5K 30
Sasuke is a rich, good looking, emo, playboy at Konoha private academy. He's the "king" of the school. Everyone flocks to him, he even has his very o...
272 9 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...
54.3K 1.6K 38
{"𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮"} ~~~ [Y/n] was just a normal kid who was a 13 year old otaku kid. ~ W...
7.3K 396 45
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑰𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒐...