The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Από vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 32: Baby

1.4K 34 24
Από vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Stay with me. Promise me you'll never find someone else other than me." Eren breathes on my mouth and I nodded.

"You can't have another me either." I said and he grinned.

"I love you Mikasa.." Eren kissed my forehead.

"I love you too stupid." I smiled and looked at him.

"You're so stupid Eren..You got me really angry..I can't stand you ignoring me ever again..." I cried as I punch his chest lightly.

An explanation from Eren was all I ever wanted from the start and I finally got it. I felt relieved when I finally knew the reason why he suddenly became distant and cold from me.

"I'm sorry Mikasa..I just don't want Grisha to see us or even Mom...and I want to protect our family from the threat our clan has set when they don't like what they know.." He hugs me back and I hugged him back too.

"Can we make our relationship more private? Can you do it for us Mikasa?" He asks as he put a hair behind my ear.

"Because I can't stand seeing you with someone else. I like you too much I want you for myself." He sighed.

"I don't mind Eren as long as it's you. I understand you now." I cupped his face and planted a kiss on his cheek.

There was a shade of pink on his cheek and I smiled. He grinned at me.

"Let's go?" He asks and I nodded.

He held my hand and pulled me towards our house.

"You have to change. You're wet." He says.

"So are you. You'll catch a cold." We tiptoed towards the stairs and to our room, the floor drenched in water as soon as we came inside.

I mentally facepalmed at how Carla will react about the two of us soaking wet at this hour because we are both stupid to stay under the rain. I will surely clean this after I change. Thankfully, Carla and Grisha are both asleep in their room.

"Omg it's dead." I panicked as soon as I remember my phone and money.

It turned out they were fine because the fabric was thick. I mentally danced at how relieved I am. Everything turned out okay and I will make sure to thank the heavens above for this.

"We better change now. Good night Eren." I said as I held the knob on my door.

He grinned and I sent him a look. What does that mean.

"Save that for later." He said before he disappeared into his room.

What does he mean later? In the morning? That will be good morning and not night anymore. Weird. I shook my head and went inside my room.

I changed to my usual sleeping attire, a spaghetti silk top matched with short in gray color. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection and my cleavage is seen. I mentally noted it's okay since no one will see anyway I even wore revealing at the party didn't I?

I was combing my dry hair now after blowing when I heard me door clicked and saw Eren sneaked inside my room.

My eyes widened as he stick his tongue out at me and hopped to my bed like it's his.

"Eren? What are you doing here?" I asked as I finished combing my hair immediately.

It was almost 3 am and we are still awake. I went near him and found him hugging my pillow pretending to be asleep.

"Eren.. are you going to sleep there? Carla and Grisha is here you know. I understand Eren you don't have to." I whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I am. I want to spend time with you Mikasa. Don't worry, I'll just go back to my room at 5. Come lay down with me baby." He smiled and pulled me to bed.

Baby?

"I thought love? Baby huh? Was that what you learned from your harem of girls?" I asked.

Is he texting someone huh? I'm ready to fight.

"What? No!! I don't have anyone Mikasa." He chuckled and I flashed him a weird look.

"You look really adorable when you're mad so I wanna call you baby." He chuckled and I hit him lightly.

"Awe my baby is mad. So cute." He teased me chuckling and I pouted.

"Come here." He opens his arms at me and I went to lay down with him.

"You smell really good baby. And you look so fucking hot." Eren said in his husky deep voice as he smelled my hair.

"Eren..You're acting really weird." I laughed as I went near his chest and inhaled his manly scent.

Is it really me who smells good or him? I just want to hug him all day. He smells wonderful.

He repeatedly smelled my hair and he adjusted his position. He placed his head on my neck inhaling me once more, his tiny breaths tickling.

"I fucking love your scent Mikasa." He slowly said as I felt his lips touching my skin slowly.

I blushed. Something inside me is partying with that compliment. I feel warm when I'm with Eren like he is the sunshine and I burn every time he touches me.

"I love your scent too...baby..." I smiled as I imitated him. I kissed the top of his hair and smelled his shampoo. Manly.

"Call me baby one more time" He looked at me and I blushed.

I pouted and looked at the ceiling in embarrassment. God when will I ever stop being so awkward.

"Come on. Call me babyy" He chuckles and my face became red even more.

He caressed my hair making me look at him. I did the same to his long brunette hair. So soft.

"Baby" I softly said and his mouth slowly opened before it turned into a huge grin.

"You want a baby?" He chuckled and I hit him.

OMFG EREN?? FOR REAL?!!

"Awe my baby is so excited to have a baby.." He cooed and I hit him. He just laughed and he continued to tease for a couple of minutes.

"I love you babe. So much. I'm going insane." He breaths heavily at my neck.

"I love you too Eren." I said softly.

"You're mine you get that?" My eyes went wide opened I felt his hot tongue on my neck as he licked me from my nape upwards just below me chin.

"Eren..." My breath hitched as he sucked at my soft skin lightly at first but it suddenly got a little bit harsh the second time that a sound escaped from my lips.

"You're mine Mikasa." He says as his hand slowly made it's way to my waist down to my back.

The light fabric of the silk didn't help as it only tickled my body making me arch my back and push myself towards him.

"Yes..come to me babyyy" He sucked on my exposed collarbones as I searched for his hair to grip on.

His tongue made its way to my shoulder blades and he moved down to kiss my chest.

He licked my cleavage and I moaned unable to contain the ticklish feeling.

"Eren..ahh" I gripped his hair.

"Fuck, you're so hot babe. You turn me on so much." He said huskily as his hand made it's way to my butt.

He gripped my butt and touched my thighs putting it on top of his body. He then hovered me as I felt my face heat up even more.

"Eren..Ahhh..Did you lock the door?" I shyly asked. This is embarrassing but just to make sure.

"Of course babe." He smirked and my mouth went wide open when he slowly put the tiny straps of my dress down exposing my breast.

Of course who in their right mind would wear bra in their sleep. It feels suffocating. I didn't know this would happen either. Eren looks like he is so hungry for me. I know I'm embarrassed coz I think I'm awkward but I like this side of him to be honest. I like his sexy and wild side. Something inside me burns every time he touches me.

He stared directly into my eyes as he touched my mounds like he wants to see my reaction. I inhaled a shaky breath as I bit my lip trying not to moan.

Eren licked his lips and crashed our lips together. I gripped his hair as his hands cupped my mounds. His tongue tasted my hot cavern savoring every corner sucking my tongue as he played with my nipples.

"Ere..aahhh" I felt him down there poking in between my thighs.

Shit.

He didn't lie when he said he got turned on. He's growing. Shit!! What the hell!!

"Call my name baby...say my name.." He whispered which sent shivers down my spine.

I wanted him so bad I claimed his lips in need. I never thought I could go this wild for him. I can't stand Eren's handsome face saying and naughty things towards me. I will fucking go insane.

"I love you Eren.." I said as I tried to bite his lips.

I felt like I get drunk from his kisses. I felt weak. I heard him grunt as he rubbed his thing on me. My body was like set into fire and beads of sweat started forming to my forehead as he bit his lip closing his eyes.

Shit. He looks so fucking hot.

He sucked my nipples one and another and I slipped my hands on his shirt scratching his back.

"I love you so much I'm going crazy for you Mikasa....moan for me.." Eren says and I put some hair behind his ear.

I didn't recognize mg voice anymore as he continued to explored my body. His hand found it's way in between my thighs. He rubbed me there and I arched back in pleasure.

"Moan for my name Mikasa.." He grunts and I shut my eyes off as I started sweating heavily catching for my breath.

I can't believe these clothes are the most annoying thing in the world right now.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

626 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...
16.2K 645 19
Having an arranged marriage with my ex-boyfriend is awkward. Especially when he's triggering my heart strings. When's he's still in love with me and...
4.6K 271 26
"we were best of friends, but what are we now?" --- based on a true experience.