♪ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ↳ 𝗅𝗈𝗎...

By whoslouispartridge

ɪɴ ᴡɪᴄʜ ↴ ⋆∵✧∴⋆꙳ 𝗒/𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖽𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽... More

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟎
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟏
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟐
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟑
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟒
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟓
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟕
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟖
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟗
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓𝟎
𝒆𝒏𝒅
𝒂/𝒏 <𝟑

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟔

4.8K 99 91
By whoslouispartridge

recap of the night, it was one of the BEST nights i've ever had. it was all so magical but magical things always come to an end.

we went back to the house not much later after stargazing and talking about random things.

"y/n? are you awake?"

i turned my head to the side and saw millie with the biggest smile on her face.

"yes, i am millie."

"can we go out today?" she asked turning her body around.

"yeah sure let me call lou-"

"NO louis for a day."

i exhaled and said okay, just to leave her happy.

"me you and lily, only us."

"okay so where's lily?"

"im here!"

i saw her arm waving through the bathroom door, she was with a towel around her chest and one covering her hair.

"lily it's been two hours and you're still not dressed!" millie screamed making me cover my ears.

"chill shawty." replied lily.

i sarcastically rolled my eyes and got up and slid the door of our wardrobe.

i took out some brown slim jeans, an brown and white crop top, some airforces and a louis vuitton handbag.

"this or this?" i asked millie showing her two differents bags.

"mhm, the gucci one, it fits your shoes."

"thank youuuu." i said dragging the 'u'

i then walked out of the room and went to the 'public' bathroom that was just in front of ours.

i took a quick shower, washed my body with blueberry shower gel, shaved and then applied some cream.

i whipped the steam from the bathroom mirror and then i did a fun hairstyle for once, a 'messy' braid.

i sprayed some vanilla perfume all over my body and walked out of the bathroom.

"looking good y/n." sam said.

i thanked him with a smile and then he came closer and smelled me.

"ew, weirdo." i said and took his head off my neck.

"and smelling good."

i rolled my eyes and opened the bedroom door, to see both millie and lily sitting on the bed, already prepared on their phones.

"let's gooooo." i said.

"coming babe." lily responded and got up.

we all went downstairs where louis, logan, sam and emily were.

lily went to talk with emily and millie stayed with me.

then, a big hand was wrapped around my wrist and turned me arouns, leading me to the kitchen.

"where are you going, darling?"

i looked up to see a happy louis, smiling at me.

"out." i said and gave him a smile.

"i'm taking you on a date, tonight at 9pm be in front of the house." he confidently said and gave me a sweet, long and passionate kiss.

in a matter of second he left me alone on the cold kitchen, by the time he was already upstairs.

"you coming?"

"yeah mills."

*

"hey could you take a picture of us?" lily politely asked a teenage boy.

"sure."

she handed her phone to him and returned back to us.

me, lily and millie posed in the middle of the streets while he took a picture.

"here." he smiled and walked away.

while lily scrolled through all the pictures, me and millie laughed our ass off, why? i don't know.

i just passed one of the best nights, we went to visit italy a bit, the areas that we didn't had before, and met amazing old couples, all so sweet and cute.

"what time is it?" i asked lily.

"8:30pm, why?"

oh my.

"oh my god. i have to get ready!" i panicked and started to walk/run to the house, leaving millie and lily behind.

"see y'all at the house!" i said waving at them and began to run faster.

*

i just had arrived at the house, only the living room lights were on.

i entered the house, in a entire silent, and made my way to my room.

i searched, searched and searched i couldn't find a dress that would please me.

i should had planned this earlier.

then i kept searching, hoping i would end on the perfect one.

until

this flowered dress catched my eye.

'perfect.' i thought to myself.

i picked it from the wardrobe and runned to the main bathroom, locking the door after me.

i put it on real quick and brushed my hair, leaving it loose.

i took a quick look at my phone.

8:47pm.

i still have time, i left the bathroom, leaving my dirty clothes on basket and went downstairs.

i left the house and saw millie and lily walking down the street, finally arriving at home.

"oohh where are you going dressed like that?" lily asked.

"i'm going out with my date."

"i'm not your date, i'm your boyfriend."

louis appeared from behind, with his smirk, as always, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"we'll leave you, have a good time bae." millie said and dragged lily inside.

"may i?" louis asked giving me his hand.

i took it and we walked down thr street, hand in hand going i don't know where.

AUTHOR'S NOTE— feeling like this book is close to an end 😏🥂

ANYWAY it feels like i haven't checked on y'all since forever.

how are you?

did you ate?

is everything going okay at home?

if you need ANYTHING dm me right away babes!

love you all have a good day/night<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 654 38
🆆🅰🆁🅸🅽🅶!!: 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔�...
579K 13.3K 53
" 𝐨𝐡. 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬.. 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 " "𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧. 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚�...
309K 6.3K 60
' 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 '
133K 3.7K 60
"𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑜𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝑜...