All The Right Places

By chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FORTY-NINE

2.4K 72 6
By chelitabiees

Hi guys, before anything else, I would just like to remind you that this is a FANFICTION. I may have altered some personalities just  to fit with the story (I know you know what/who I mean). Anywayssss, enjoy reading every bits of it because we are so close to the end.

Thank you so much for supporting!

-love

C

*****************************

Today marks history. For the first time in almost 20 years , Bang PD and YG's CEO Yang Hyun Suk, together with Bangtan, Blackpink and their managers are gathered inside Jeon Jungkook's private beach; the place where everything started.

They believe that it would be much safer if they will have their meeting here because the beach is private so that means there will be no one around, especially not the media.

Both CEOs called a meeting to clear everything up. Although BTS and Blackpink are now in good terms, as well as their companies, the two CEOs decided to just be transparent and lay everything out. From when the Pinks heard about the false rumor as to why the two most successful groups in their generation are in some kind of mutual understanding.

Park Chaeyoung was the one who explained the scene wherein she heard that YG staff talking about BigHit being the one behind the continuous attack of every YG artist, especially BigBang.

"I did not even see who were talking. I just took what they said very believable, Sajangnim. And then I told the girls about it." Rosé said, bowing down her head, thinking that may be it was her fault for saying it to the Pinks.

"Chaeyoungaaah, it wasn't your fault. You only told us that because you care and everyone here knows that you are the last person who would want to cause chaos." Jennie said, comforting the younger one as she feels that Chaeyoung is on the edge of blaming herself.

"That was when we decided to stay away from them, Sajangnim. We swore we'd never cross paths with them as we were afraid that they may target us too. But obviously, Jennie Kim had different plans." Jisoo continued, eyeing her best friend. Jennie gave out a peace sign and revealed her gummy smile, hoping that she could get away with her stupidity.

Jennie took a peek at Suga and saw that his gummy smile was showing as well.

At the back of Suga's mind, he was thankful that Jennie is quite impulsive, if not, they'd never be in this state.

"Sajangnim, in my defense, I just did it initially to acquire evidences to prove that what Chae told us were true." Jennie reasoned out.

"And?" This time Suga was the one who spoke.

Jennie turned to face her most favorite rock. "And I found out that they were innocent. I found out that sometimes it's not wrong to swallow once pride, especially if it's for the important people in our lives. I learned that we should not jump into conclusions, instead we talk about it right away."

"Just say you caught feelings and shut up." Suga said in a very proud tone. The people in the meeting burst out a snort and eventually filled the room with their laughter.

Jennie mentally noted to throw this rock at the other side of the planet.

"Okay kids, if we may continue the story?" Bang PD said, still holding himself together. He indeed raised very very straightforward kids.

"Lisa, you got something to tell?" YG asked, not leaving his gaze to the youngest.

"Well, uhmm. It started when we took a vacation with the 97 liners." Lisa said that earned a sudden shock to YG.

"You what?" Of course, their managers backed them up that time. Saying that Rosé and Lisa had schedules, and YG was so busy to even confirm it.

"Sir, we just wanted the girls to unwind. We knew you would be against it, so we tried helping them." This time, it was Manager Jung who spoke. He loved the Pinks as his own so he'll always be ready to defend them even if it means losing his job.

"Besides, nothing came out from their little escapade, so just let it go, Yang." It was Bang PD  who stood up. He knew how seldom idols get a taste of  freedom, he believes that they deserve to feel normal, even for just a couple of days.

"Fine, but next time you tell me. So I could protect you better. I can't defend you if you will not be honest with me." YG said, his eyes full of worry. We can say that he has been so tired of all the scandals he had faced with regards to his artists. He feels disappointed at himself every time one of his precious artist is being tormented by the media just because they wanted to feel normal. That was the reason why he grew more strict. He wants his artists to be safe in the eyes of the media.

"We are sorry, Sajangnim. We promise to be honest with you." Lisa said, her big doe eyes full of unshed tears. The public may have known YG as the cold hearted CEO who only cares about money, but the truth is, without him, there wouldn't be BLACKPINK. He became their father, he was the first person who believed in them.

YG nodded and signaled Lisa to continue what she was saying. Of course, Lisa recalled her nightmare and blurt everything out. And as her story ended, she felt relieved and realized that it was not a nightmare after all, it was the start of her happy ever after.

Bang PD and YG are taking their time to absorb everything.

"I thought only Bangtan's maknae went in and out of our building, but apparently, it's all seven of you." This time, it was Lisa who turned shock.

"You knew, Sajangnim?" Lisa's gaze turned from YG and Kook.

"Of course, I knew. How could he have gone pass the security if I did not. That maknae of theirs went all the way up to the 7th floor all sweaty." Jungkook grew shy at how YG described him. Indeed, it never was easy.

"You did what?" Lisa gasped at YG's revelation. That was the least she expected. She can't imagine someone can dare to come up at the 7th floor and talk to their YG sajangnim. Everyone knows how scary he is. They don't even want to step foot on that floor. Everything smells danger there.

Lisa just grew to like her brave little bunny more.

"Going back, now that we are gathered here today and we know that you might have an idea of what is happening, and what has happened and what will be our course of action from all the chaos that happened; we just want to explain the details of what we are going to be doing."  Bang PD said, looking all serious.

The pinks did not like this feeling, but they are hoping for the best.

"I told you that Lisa's previous manager had an emergency that was why Manager Jung is back, but in all honestly, that Manager was paid by Yeri; to keep an eye on Lisa. He was the one who sent the recorder to Bangtan." YG explained.

"That explains why he was always lurking around Lisa and just contradicts everything." Jennie said, finally realizing how crazy Yeri really was.

"I apologize, girls. It is supposed to be my job to assure that everyone that surrounds you are all in for your safety, but I overlooked that one and let a complete villain go near you." YG sincerely confessed. He blamed himself for everything, if he had been more cautious, he would have prevented Yeri's craziness and spared the Pinks all the trouble.

"So we are raising a complaint to the Kims and SM agreed to suspend Yeri. It would have been great to totally cast her out, but Jungkook said that suspending her plus the scandal of her audio where she confessed everything was her doing, were enough. We believe as well that she can no longer do that again for the media will be very hot around her." Bang PD continued. "She might just decide to quit herself." YG added. 

"And now, since we all are here. Would you mind if you clear everything between all this love and affection you kept talking about?" YG said. They are determined to let their artists speak the truth.

"But..Sajang---.." Jisoo blurted out but was cut off when their CEO spoke.

"I am asking not to set you apart but to support and protect you. Both groups have gone through a lot to protect one another. We, as your guardians in this industry were not able to stand up for you the first time, so now we want to hear the truth to find a way out of this, without ruining what all of you have, of course."

The Pinks looked at each other and so did Bangtan.

"Lisa and I are in a relationship, Sir. We have settled everything when we went to Jeju." Jungkook said, bowing his head and angling his body in ninety degrees.

Jimin later followed the maknae saying, "I like Park Chaeyoung, Sir. I want to court her for real this time."

Rosé turned pink upon hearing that from Park Jimin. She promises to not let the boy struggle, she might just say YES right here right now.

"Sir, pardon me for the trouble my boys have caused you and for the trouble we might cause in the future. But our intentions are pure. My intention with the eldest member of Blackpink is so pure. I just want to make her happy the way she makes me happy, Sir." This time, it was Jin who spoke and offered his respect to the Pinks' CEO.

"I hate to admit this, but your Kim Jennie succeeded with her plan. I like her, Sir. I like her to the point that I changed my dream of being a rock to being his man, who'll be there for her for the rest of her life." Of course, it was Min Yoongi. The cat is just smitten.

"In behalf of Tae and Hoseok, we wish nothing but the best for the girls, Sir. We will always be here supporting them in whatever they want to do. And we assure you that the moment my members will hurt the girls, we will beat the crap out of them." Their leader, Namjoon, spoke.

The Pinks melted with how brave the boys were.

Jisoo, who never thought that she'd find someone who will fight for her, for her members and for his members as well is now very very happy and contented. This time, she is sure to never leave Jin hanging. She will not hesitate anymore, she's willing to lay her heart out again.

Rosé, who was very scared of letting herself commit is now ready to leave all her fears behind and  give it a try with Jimin.

Jennie, who almost went crazy over her ex is now happy to be with someone who is brave enough to face their YG Sajangnim. Indeed, it is true that you don't need to beg someone to do things for you, if they want to, they will do it. That is what Yoongi did. Jennie pleaded her ex to face YG, but it never happened. Excuses just piled up, but now, Suga was man enough to fight for his feelings. Our mandu is very much ecstatic.

And of course, we have Lisa. The person who chose everyone before herself. Hid her feelings for years just to protect her members and Jungkook's. Who always thinks of the positive side of everything, who always forgives and who simply loves unconditionally is finally being given what she was ought to receive long before; everyone knows it's been long overdue. But now is just the perfect time.

"Thank you so much for all the honesty, boys. I assure you that your Bang PD and I will protect each of you from anything that may go against your way. We have seen how passionate you are with your crafts and I think that it is just right to give you freedom; the freedom to choose your personal happiness." YG made out a whole entire speech that melted everyone's heart. This is the first time they have seen their Papa YG so emotional.

The day ended, Lisa and Jungkook are by the beach, just a few steps away from their wasted members. They decided to spend a day in Jungkook's private beach while their CEO and managers flew back immediately right after the meeting.

After the talk, they enjoyed the beach and cooked barbecue for their dinner. They even had a few drinks and now, all of them, excluding Jungkook and Lisa, are too drunk to even go back to their hotel rooms. They just laid there in the sand, cramped up together like little kids.

"I have never been this happy, Kook." Lisa said, embracing Kook's side, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Your parents, my parents and now, both our companies are all in to support us." Lisa added, looking straight at the stars. It's  extra bright today.

"This would be perfect if we can tell our fans too, right?" Jungkook said, thinking of how the fans may take this news if ever they'd decide to publicize their relationship.

"Kook, let's not think about that first. We know the answer to that." Of course, they very well know what the reactions would be. Although there will be some who'd support them, there will still be a number who'd be against it.

"But doll, I want to let everyone know that you're mine. I don't care what they say. I told you, right? If being an idol would restrict me from letting you be known to the world, I would give it up. I love you and what we have is the only thing that matters now. I can't lose you just because I am Jeon Jungkook of BTS. I just want to be your Kook, your bunny." Lisa looked at Jungkook. She thinks that Kook is jut dunk that is why he's spitting weird things.

"Kook, there is a right time."

"No, Lis. We create the right time." Jungkook is determined to put an end to hiding. He wants his ARMYS to know that he's happy because of Lisa, he is sure that they'll eventually understand.

"Kook...I don't know yet." Lisa, on the other hand is nervous. I mean, she equally wants to tell her BLINKS about Jungkook. She's just scared, this will be her first ever scandal if ever they'd reveal it.

"You know what, I have a plan. Let us test the water, doll."

And even if Lisa does not know what her bunny is talking about, she agreed. She trusts Jeon Jungkook with all her heart.

**********************************************

Down to the last chapter and then Epilogue.

Thank you again, guys. I will never get tired of saying my thanks.

Comment down your thoughts and I will reply to them one by one, for as long as I can.

I have always considered your opinions and I appreciate each of your comments and suggestions. It warms my heart knowing that there are people reading my story and appreciating it.

Thank you very much!

-love

C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.7K 61
Where in Jungkook has a crush on Lisa and Lisa has a crush on Jungkook. Not just Liskook but other ships too like: Taennie Jirosé Jinsoo Started: M...
57.3K 1.7K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...
175K 5.2K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
133K 2.7K 29
"I still love you, Kim Taehyung" "Jennie, forever may not be for us, but I will still love you until my last breath" Taehyung cheated on Jennie wit...