Desire Of The Soul ...

By tcsxkierra

Sometimes the heart &' soul turn on one another, leaving the mind left to end the feud.... More

1 ♥︎
2 ♥︎
3 ♥︎
4 ♥︎
6 ♥︎
7 ♥︎
8 ♥︎
9 ♥︎
10 ♥︎
11 ♥︎
12 ♥︎
13 ♥︎
14 ♥︎
15 ♥︎
16 ♥︎
17 ♥︎
18 ♥︎
19 ♥︎
20 ♥︎
21 ♥︎
22 ♥︎
23 ♥︎
24 ♥︎
25 ♥︎
26 ♥︎
27 ♥︎
28 ♥︎
29 ♥︎
30 ♥︎
31 ♥︎
32♥︎
33 ♥︎
34
35 ✭
36
37..
38..
39..

5 ♥︎

1K 33 67
By tcsxkierra

(So damn fine )
(but anyways really Long chapter i'm sorry if i misspelled anything this was 3000 words😭❤️)

I slept in pretty late today, when I finally did get up I looked at the clock.  When I realized it was past twelve I jumped up and ran to do my hygiene. Usually it takes me a while to get fully dressed so I tried my best to be quick. My meeting with Darius is very important and I don't want to be late. Swiftly throwing on a pair of jeans, along with a nice shirt and adding some accessories I ran out of the house and to the car.

Drew yelled "Wait Karen , Can we talk tonight ?" i was kinda shocked Drew wanted to talk to me "Of course we can i'll be back love you ." i got in my car and headed to the address Darius has sent me .

While driving i thought to myself , is this safe ?
After all, I don't know Darius like that.. he does seem nice but it could be an act. I pray it isn't, it's too late now.. so I guess we'll find out..

I finally got to place and walked inside , i was looking around to see Darius i felt a tap on my shoulder , "Surprise ," i was shocked , i was scared but once i seen the flowers i got really happy .

"Awww you didn't have too ." i say taking the flowers and smelling them " i definitely have to put theses in water when i get home thank you so much Darius ."

"You welcome , of course i had to get beautiful flowers for such a beautiful lady . come on let's go sit i already got us a table ."

He was such a gentleman , the flowers were so beautiful and i wasn't expecting him to do all of that .

"Sooo while we wait for the waitress why don't you tell me about yourself ? ." He said

"Well , as you know i'm a First lady , I'm also a Grammy Award winning Gospel artist i don't know if Dorinda told you but we are
The Legendary Clark Sisters i been singing almost my whole life my mama was Mattie Moss Clark she told me i would sing with a brush when i was like 2 but of course i don't remember that ." i say while laughing

"I like to Skate , and i love family i have 2 kids J Drew Sheard and Kierra Sheard but i harely see them cause there such busy kids now , but that's really all about me to be honest , what about you ?."

"I love your story and Yes i did know you were a Clark sister i just didn't say anything ."

"Oh so you a little sneaky boy huh ?"

"Maybe maybe not ." We both laughed .

"Well Of course i'm Darius , i had a business with my father but once i got older i took it over and now i run it by myself cause He's to bossy for me and very toxic . i harely talk to him he never had a relationship with me or my mom he was just very abusive to us ."

" I had a very rough childhood with him , He would call us stupid ugly just all of thoses inappropriate names in the book but once he got older he got better . He made me very insecure about myself but i grew up to be a very great confidence business man , I'm a background singer for your sister Dorinda and kinda also her assistant ."

"You sing ? wowww."

"Yes ma'am."

"I enjoy traveling with her she makes it fun and her songs are very fun to sing , but after i come back in town i get right back to my business."

"What's your business?." i asked

Hearing Darius story was amazing , looking at him you would never expect his story to be so abusive and toxic , but while he talked all i could stare at was them soft lips .. the way he licked them turned me on , that voice was amazing .

"Well basically it's a Black owned clothing line , when my dad had it the business was a very dirty business which was a Record label it was called "Dirty Money Records " my father used to sacrifice a lot of his music artists for clout and money."

" He doesn't do it anymore of course cause he's like 50 years old but i can't forgive him for getting all thoses people hurt just for money , so when i got the business i turned it around to something good . he thought i was gonna keep it as the record label but God was telling me something different ."

I couldn't believe that Darius Dad was a very terrible man like that , how could you get thoses artist killed when they were making your company good money .

"Wow , that's a great story and i'm so glad you turned the business around to something great i will check out your store soon , another thing about me is i like to shop ."

"Well , we do have a lot of Woman clothes .. I'll definitely give you anything you want , you would fit anything with a body like that ma ."

"Thank youuu that's so sweet but ."

"But what ?."

i look down as i speak playing with my hair "I'm very insecure when it comes to my body , i may be a little skinny now but i use to be way bigger then this back in the day ."

"People always bullied me a lot but my mother always told me to ignore them because there just mad that they ain't getting fed well ."

Darius grabbed my chin making me lift my face up "You are beautiful ma , don't let nobody tell you different look how fine you is girl i ain't never seen a woman with such nice shape and a beautiful smile , i'm sorry for my language but you fine as fuck nobody could ever compare with that . i wouldn't know what to do if i had a lady like you it's hella bitches out here who would die for your beauty mama don't let them hoes tear you down you beautiful ."

The words coming out of Darius mouth made my body feel a different type a feeling that i couldn't even explain , nobody had never told me thoses words besides Drew but with Darius it was different .

"Wow , thank you so much that really means a lot that really made my day Darius ."

"Of course you ready to order though ?."

"Yes i am , but i have one thing to tell you that i haven't told nobody but my big sister Jacky, please do not tell anybody i'm trusting you with this information."

He grabbed my hand and held it tightly and looked right into my eyes Making it hard to focus. Trying my best not to get lost in his wide and gentle brown eyes I looked away quickly. He immediately grabbed my chin with his finger, causing me to look back into them.

"You can tell me K.."

"Well - um , when i was younger i was sexually assaulted by a dude i knew in highschool and i never been the same since,, i honestly don't know how i got with Bishop .. he just made me feel safe so i trusted him but we been going through a lot and i don't wanna get into details . but i really don't trust man anymore after what happened to me .

He looked into my eyes and i could tell his heart shattered hearing those words come out my mouth .

"I am so sorry that happen to you, a man is suppose to protect your heart not break it i would never do something like that i mean NEVER that is some sick shit to do Ma i'm so sorry , a man should never take away something like that from a woman . "

"You didn't deserve that but don't let that ruin your life okay? you cannot let that control your life he was wrong as hell for that and he will burn ."

"Thank you , i'm slowly letting it go it just takes time ."

"I understand Ma you one beautiful woman and he shouldn't took your virginity like that ."

We continued to talk and talk while eating , it was a wonderful long conversation we really got to know each and he made me feel very comfortable it was something about him , he was very mature .

"I'm sorry if this is a mood killer , but how old are you?."

"No you good ma don't ever be scared to ask me something , i'm 30 i recently just turned 30."

He was older then i expected i was very surprised but it still wasn't good enough for my age i was soon about to be 40.

"Oh , um - i'm 39." i say hiding my face .

"DAMN ? You look that good at 39 K ? Bishop got a lot on his hands ."

"Aww thank you , ."

We continued to finish eating , i felt so relieved talking to someone about how i felt . it was really good to let it all out i begin to have a couple of drinks and wasn't able to drive myself home .

"Darius , right now i don't feel safe going home can i stay a night at yours ? please ."

"Of course , we can park your car in the lot right there and i'll drive you here in the morning to pick it up come on let's head out ."

We finally left the restaurant and parked my car in the parking lot he was talking about , i was kinda scared to leave my car in a parking lot i didn't know about but i trusted Darius since he knew the area .

We got in the car and headed to Darius's place the whole car ride was silent until he finally spoke .

"Thank you for trusting me with all that information about you Ma , that really made me feel special cause you trusted me with it and you harely know me but just know no one will never know your business with me ."

He grabbed my hand and held it while driving i flashed a big smile at him revealing my braces .

"Them braces mannn , how long you had them ?."

"Well , i got them in my Finally Karen days you probably don't know nothing about that ahem , then i got them off then i got them back on around 2007 ish then i got them off again for a long time and recently got them back cause i knocked my tooth out at a rehearsal."

"Oh i definitely know about the Finally Karen days ma'am i ain't that young what you tryna say ."

"nothingggg."

"Let me see that smile again ."

I never had someone admire my smile so much i knew it was pretty but the way Darius loved it made me feel very special and made me blush a lot.

"You So pretty ma ."

We finally got to his house and it was very big and beautiful , pretty lights outside that made the white on his house pop out , "Wow this is so beautiful ." i say whispering to myself hoping he didn't hear me , "Not as beautiful as you ." he grabbed my hand leading me inside, his furniture was so neat and beautiful , it was 3 floors.

" This is your room , aka the guest room but you can sleep in my room or come in there whenever make yourself at home ."

"Thank you , Do you have like some shorts and a big T-shirt i can borrow ?."

"Yea check the closet , it ain't shorts but it's some clean black boxers in there i ain't never wear before Ma ."

"Okay ." i headed over to the closet and seen the clothes right away i grabbed them and headed to the bathroom to change ,

I laid down in the bed scrolling on instagram and reposting some stuff on my story from fans , after about 15 mins i couldn't fall asleep i went to go check on Darius , After finally finding his room i seen him on the bed sleep with no shirt .

I quietly got in the bed and laid on the other side of him " Karen ?."

"It's me , i couldn't sleep sorry to wake you up ."

He grabbed me and laid me on his chest he was so soft and warm, he slowly fell back asleep and i watched him . he was so beautiful i felt bad for laying on another mans chest when i'm a married woman , but Jacky told me to have fun and i wasn't having fun with Drew so I'm enjoying my time with Darius,

While watching him sleep i slowly rubbed his stomach , he had this beautiful lion tattoo on his chest and that's all i could stare at . It looked like it had a beautiful message but i couldn't really see what it said . he finally woke up and caught me looking at him .

"I'm sorry-." before i could finish he leaned in and gave me a long peck on my lips making my panties soak thoses lips were something else .

"You wanted that kiss didn't you ." he said smirking

"Yes , a lot."

He grabbed me and went in for another kiss i felt loved , his lips were so soft and wet . he begins to use tongue , our tongues were playing tug of war .

After pulling out from the kiss we sat and looked at each other , i couldn't take it no more my body wanted him .. everytime i looked at him i began to get more soaked .

"Darius i want you in me tonight."

"What the lady wants she gets."

He grabbed my neck and left hickeys all over my body and pulled the Huge T-Shirt off of me , after pulling my panties down he stopped and looked into my eyes , "You ready for this ?." he said rubbing his hands .

"Are you ready for this ? ." i say biting my lip

He went right in without saying a word he knew i wasn't playing , whenever i wanted something i fought for it . i wasn't gonna end the night without getting some dick from a fine man like that .

i was still sore from what Drew did but after a few deep strokes from Darius all of those thoughts and soreness went away "F-Fuck ." the way he stroked in and out of my wet pussy and him looking into my eyes did something to me , he went slow and steady .

"Da-Darius Faster." i couldn't believe the words that were coming out my mouth , but the way he was fucking me made my inner freak come out , as he continued he looked into my eyes again and it was hard to look back, "Fuck K ." he began to go faster making our body's clap together , all you heard was our moans traveling around the house .

"Fuck ma You soaking ." he whispered in my ear making my body collapse after him finally hitting my spot , i released everywhere on the bed and on him . it was the first time in a while i had that feeling .

I sat there trying to catch my breath , Darius grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his neck . "Dariu-" i could hardly moan his name he begin to lick my clit up and down while sticking 3 fingers inside me , he was a beast and i loved it "Ugh." i pushed his head down while he was eating me ,

After a few minutes i released again but this time inside his mouth , he swallowed all of it before getting up to kiss me . We sat there passionately making out for a bit .

"Bend for daddy ." he whispered, i did as he said and arched  , he went right inside me with deep long strokes . he grabbed my arms and pulled them to the back , he continued going in and out picking up his pace . i was so wet the bed was started to get soaked . while stroking me faster he slips 3 fingers inside of me again making me cum all over his fingers and dick. he lifted me up and slipped his fingers inside my mouth . "Taste yourself baby ."

"i wanna take a ride ," i got on top of him and started rocking my hips back and fourth , he unstrapped my bra and started sucking my nipples " Yea Ma ride that shit" i continued to ride but this time going faster , my hair kept falling out the ponytail so he just grabbed it while i was riding "Fuck Daddy."

"Look into my eyes baby girl ." i looked right into his eyes while riding him like there was no tomorrow , he watches my body go up and down on his dick . he grips my ass and kisses my lips .

My phone begins to ring , i continue to ride while trying to grab it , i finally get it and answered . it was Drew

"H-Hello ?."

"Karen are you okay you didn't come in tonight baby ? did you stay with your sisters ?."

"Uh - Fuck Baby, i mean um yea I went out and had a few Uh - Ughh Fuck , I - I- Um drinks and Dorin-Dorinda came to pick me up ."

"Okay i was just checking on you and baby your stuttering a lot see you in the morning i love you."

I didn't say anything else , Darius hung up for me and i threw the phone across the bed room floor kissing Darius lips .

while laying his head back on the headboard , his eyes begin to roll back as i continue to ride . "Fuck Baby ." he begins to choke and kiss my neck after a few minutes i felt him release all inside of me .

"Damn Girl , you took all of that most woman can't handle this ."

"Oh so you got little side chicks ." i say sitting up looking at him with a curious look .

(kcs face 🤣, y'all know how them eyebrows arch but anyways back to the story .)

"No no no , i'm not like that i'm just saying woman i have dated in the past would tap out early but you took that shit like a G ma ."

"Seems like you couldn't handle this pussy ."

He pulled me closer for one more kiss with tongue, i get myself together and put my clothes back on . i look out the window instantly regretting sleeping around with Darius , i barely knew him i felt like a hoe .

"K what's wrong ma ?."

"Just thinking ."

"About ?."

"What we just did , it was amazing but Darius i'm sorry i just feel bad i'm married and we barely know each other ."

"I know ma i know , this can stay between us i won't expose you and tell the whole world calm down , i just want this to stay between us bishop won't know ."

"O-Okay ."

We begin to kiss again and this time it felt even more powerful then before "This pussy mines now", even though i felt bad for cheating on Drew Darius made me feel comfortable and loved , he was special .

I liked him .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 39
That stupid ghost of jealousy...
4K 201 12
God has the final say....
1.8K 36 24
sometimes your heart has to fall apart in order for fate to fall together.