Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

26

78 3 3
By fookinavocadosman

"Hope!" Louis yells out at me handing me another cup of beer. I thank him before sipping on the amber liquid. I've already had two cups so far and because I haven't drank since December my tolerance isn't as high as usual.

I'm starting to feel the alcohol coursing through my veins but I know how much of a party-goer these boys are. I seriously think their blood is just alcohol at this point. Louis and I make our way back over to the couches where all the other boys are situated.

I squeeze myself in between Louis and Liam, resting my head on Louis' shoulder. Niall is sitting across from me sending me a look before turning back to his conversation with Zayn.

I roll my eyes at him bringing the beer up to my lips and drinking most of it. Liam and I get to talking about things and we head off into the kitchen to grab more drinks for the boys.

"Think the boys will want to play a game?" I question him who just sends me a smirk.

"I don't think you could handle a game with us Hope." he answers chuckling when I raise my eyebrows.

"No, I don't think you could keep up with me." I smirk grabbing one of the bottles of vodka and one of the bottles of tequila along with a couple of cups, before heading back to the couches and placing the alcohol and cups onto the table.

"Alright, boys game time." I announce looking around to see their reaction, seeing Harry where Liam was sitting before. All the boys nod along, smirking.

"Truth or dare, or never have I ever first?" Louis speaks up. I sit down in my previous spot purposely shuffling closer to Louis.

"Let's do never have I ever first." Niall says and everyone agrees.

"Alright you know the rules, take a drink if you've done it. We'll start with Niall and go in a circle."
Zayn goes and pours a shit ton of vodka into everyone's cups before clapping Niall's back indicating him to start.

We play a couple of warm-up rounds to get into it and everyone seems to be drinking every time a question is asked. The game gets back to Niall who looks at me and smirks.

"Never have I given a blowjob before." I sigh, raising my cup to drink, downing the little bit of alcohol left. I hear a grunt to my left and notice Harry scowling. My eyes roll automatically at his behavior.

"No fucking way Hope!" Liam shouts at me.

"What?" I giggle. Filling my cup with more alcohol. "It's not a bad thing right?"

"No just surprised." He reassures me before the gameplay goes to Zayn.

"Never have I ever hooked up with a girl." I raise my cup again and look around to see all the boys with their jaws dropped. Harry leans over and whispers in my ear.

"I thought you were a virgin." his voice is deep and it sounds like he's angry. I turn my head whispering back.

"I am. Just cause I'm a virgin doesn't mean I haven't done things." I lean back sipping more of the intoxicating liquid when Harry just grunts and returns to his normal sour mood.

We play a couple more rounds before easing into truth or dare. By now everyone is drunk off their asses and the dares that the boys give out are a little insane.

Harry made Liam go make out with a random girl he chose. Louis had to go lick the bottom of Zayn's shoe. At one point Zayn tried to get Niall to kiss me but we both scrunched our faces up in disgust as Niall punched his shoulder muttering about how he had a girlfriend.

"Hope, truth or dare." Liam asks me and I sigh.

"Truth." He smirks at me leaning back and taking a sip of his drink.

"Tell us about your first kiss." I cringe at the thought and laugh while Niall throws me an offended look.

"Okay, so I was 14 and I just wanted to get my first kiss done and over with so I asked Niall to kiss me one time when he was over at my house and that was that." I explain and start laughing.

"It wasn't that bad!" he defends himself while I shake my head.

"Mhm say what you want but I think that was the worst kiss I've ever had. At 16 you would think the man could kiss." I tease him and he sticks his tongue out at me.

I feel eyes burning through me and I look to see Harry glaring at me, anger is radiating off his body. I lean over to him and whisper.

"What's your deal? Are you jealous?" I smirk turning my attention back to the game where Louis has just got dared to take 2 shots of vodka. A couple more rounds go by and I've been dared to take 4 shots of vodka and I know the hangover is going to suck ass tomorrow.

"Louis truth or dare?" Zayn asks him, nudging Niall on the shoulder.

"What do you think mate? Dare obviously." He takes a sip of alcohol and nearly spits it out when Zayn tells him what to do.

"What!" we both yell.

"Oh come on don't be pussies. Just kiss her!" he taunts. I look at Louis and shrug my shoulders.

"A dares a dare." I tell him. Louis smirks looking over my shoulder before lowering his voice so only I can hear.

"Harry looks like he's about to kill me." he keeps his face calm when I lean in slowly to whisper something in his ear taunting Harry more.

"He won't, I'll make sure of it. Besides it's just a dare, don't look like a pussy just cause you won't kiss me."

The liquor is starting to talk and Louis just chuckles before grabbing my face in his hands. His hands are so tiny compared to Harry's.

I let out a small nod before Louis crashes our lips together. His lips are soft and taste like weed and vodka with a hint of tobacco.

I swipe my tongue on his bottom lip before I get ripped away as I get thrown over someone's shoulder. I look back to see the boys staring with their jaws dropped and Louis smirking.

"Bye guys see you if I'm not dead! Bye Lou Lou!" I yell out as we make our way through the crowd. I can feel the anger radiating off of Harry and I smirk to myself knowing I've succeeded in my mission.

He keeps me over his shoulder only putting me down when we get outside of his apartment. I giggle as he opens the door holding it open for me. I just lean up against the wall and look him up and down when he lets out a huff.

"Hope, get inside now." He demands and I laugh again.

"Nope." I pop the p and swing my arms around.

"Hope, I'm not fucking around get inside." He growls and his face contorts in anger. I smirk and yell a nope before skipping down the hallway knocking on Niall's door.

"Athenaaaaa" I yell, as hands grip my waist trying to pull me back. I slap Harry's hands as he grumbles profanities and he yelps when I deliver a particularly hard smack against his skin.

"Hands off the precious cargo buddy." I mumble knocking on the door again. "Athenaaa, it's me!" I yell again but when no response occurs I start to pout. I turn around to face Harry and look up at him.

"Why isn't she answering me." I mumble as Harry rolls his eyes pulling me along with him. "Nooooo, I don't want to go in! I want to go to the party!" I pull my hand out of his grip and bound over to the elevator smacking the button as the doors begin to open.

Harry gets in front of me picking me up holding me on his shoulder. "Harry no!" I yell at him and we hear a chuckle behind us.

"Having trouble Styles?" Harry immediately stiffens and I look up to see my dad and I give him a lazy grin.

"Hi, Dad!" I giggle starting to squirm, getting low enough to wrap my legs around his hips, clinging onto him like a koala. Harry mutters to me to be quiet.

"No sir, just getting Hope back inside." He says his tone is serious and his face is still sour. I lift my arm and rub my finger in between the crease of his eyebrow trying to flatten it but pout when I fail.

"It won't stay flat." I mumble more to myself and my dad chuckles again.

"Is she drunk Styles?" I yell out a yep as he says no making him glare at me.

"Anyways, do you know where Liam and Zayn are? I need them for a mission." He asks Harry and I raise my hand to answer the question squirming in Harry's grip.

"I think they're still at the party, sir." Harry answers and I sigh out and smack his head.

"Shhhh, Harry he can't know about the party!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Hope sush." he tells me and I pout wriggling again in his grip. He eventually loses his grip, dropping me and I run over to my dad.

"Hiiii." I wrap my arms around him giving him a grin as he wraps his arms around me too.

"Jesus you smell like a brewery." he chuckles. "Alright Styles, get her inside and have fun with this one she's going to be a handful." he chuckles again bidding his goodbyes as Harry drags me inside. The door barely closes before Harry is already screaming at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Hope!" I go to speak but he interrupts me by putting his finger up. His eyes are burning through me and I know I fucked up.

"First of all, you go to the party after I told you not to!" He takes a step towards me and I step back.

"Second of all you go and get yourself shit-faced drunk!" another step.

"And lastly you kissed fucking Louis!" My back hits the wall and he takes another step closing the remaining distance.

"In front of me! What the fuck is your problem Hope!" he slams his hand against the wall next to my head making me flinch and raise my hands in front of my face.

My eyes fill with tears, scared of what he could do to me. The last time I saw him this angry was when I locked myself in the bathroom after I pushed him.

"I- I'm sorry." I stutter out in a whisper, not trusting my voice.

I feel him grab my wrists pulling them away from my face as he tugs me along up the stairs. We walk past his room and the other door when he stops in front of another door.

"H-Harry. What are you doing." I speak up, my voice trembling. He just smirks opening the door and pushing me in front of him. He closes the door leaving the lights off but all I see is darkness.

"You know Hope." He pauses taking a step and I whip my head around to see if I can spot him. 

"You're going to regret ever going to that party." I hear a step and I whip my head to the left seeing nothing but black. I hear a sigh before his arms are wrapped around my waist making me scream in fright.

"And you're going to regret kissing Louis." he whispers his hot breath cascading down my neck.

"Guess I'm just going to have to show you who you really belong to." he growls before I'm thrown onto a soft surface.

"Time for some fun princess."

*************************
Y'all aren't ready for the next chapter hahaha
Get ready for some fun times 😜 hope you liked the chapter make sure to vote and comment :p love y'all -J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...