Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮

2.2K 75 6
By Puvashneem

*** The scene starts with the sisters all coming to together for some support after showing everyone there rooms.

Preeta was sitting in the family room, thinking about everything that had happened.

PKL POV:

So much has happened over the last few months, todays biggest shock was Prithviji, How could i have been so foolish, wait why am i still respecting him Daadi Waala Bakra 😅😅, Shristi and Karan warned me, even my own instincts when I felt uncomfortable with him, but Why!!!  why am I being punished ? Is being good a bad thing ?

And wait what did Sherlyn and AJ bhai mean by Rishabhji has feelings for me, we have only ever been friends right ? Maybe they were mistaking our friendship has something more,  I have never seen Rishabh ji as more than a very good friend. Yes we are just good friends and Sherlyn was being her mad self. 🙄🙄🙄

And Mahiurah👹👹 and her mother, what was my enmity with them, I didnt force Karan to marry me, how was that my fault, How can anyone stoop so low just for money and luxury ?  At first I thought Mahira was a good person and she was being manipulated😡😡😡 by Sherlyn but now shes a Crazy woman. 

We cant let them get away with this. We have to get them punished. Or they will always be after us.

And Kareena aunty,  urgh that woman and her idiotic thoughts on Status, alot of this could have been avoided if she never placed value on money and status, obnoxious woman. 🙄🙄🙄.

Ma, why should she be in this position now, Please God help her get well soon.

.... Karan , I wish you had faith in me, was our faith and trust so weak, did our friendship mean so little, that you went to such an extent to hurt. How could you forget what we shared, how could you forget how we fought together and stood together, why Karan, if only you trustef me instead of those stupid morphed pictures, our families would not be in this position, our friendship would not be shattered,  if only you understood me but I cant forgive you, the pain and hurt you caused, the disappointment and disrespect my family had to face because of you its unforgivable 😡😭😡😭.

PRA:  "Pree baba "

PKL: " Di, Disha Di, Bulbul, Shri, is everything okay, did you need something.

Pra: " No baba, we just thought to have a little sister time, Your Jijus , Rishabhji , AJ  and Sameer decided to spend some guy time"

All the sisters came into their space and settled comfortably.

BU: "PreeDi, are you okay, you were lost in your own world when we came in."

PKL: " Yes pyaare choti , I am absolutely fine. Just thinking through todays events. "

Pra: " Preeta , I know that you have been through alot in these last few months, but now you are not alone, all your sisters are with you, we will be beside you every step of the way."

PKL: " Yes Di, I know just yesterday and today  were a bit emotional, I am really stressed about Ma. "

DD: " Maasi will be fine soon, dont worry we will all make sure of it".

The sisters smiled.

Pra: " Choti, you are very quiet were are you lost"

Shri: * daydreaming " Sameer " 😍😍😍😊😊.

Pra/ DD/PKL/ BU: " KYA"... 😅😅😳😳😯😮.

Shri:" Huh I mean 😰, mortal Kombat. shorty beat me"

BU: "Ooh MK, lies" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pra: " Bulbul dont tease her"

Shri: " 😊😊 Yes dont tease me, rather ask DD about what she was looking for in Rishabhji s eyes" 😂😂😂😂."

Pra/BU/PKL: : "KYA" 😮😮😳😯.

DD: " Na Di, he just caught me after I tripped on the carpet, thats all, this Jhalli is teasing" 🤭🤭

BU: " Haan, Haan... Pragya Di used to trip and fall into Abhi Jijus eyes too thats how their Love story started" 😂😂😂😂.

Pra: " Bulbul, 😊😊😮 what are you saying (turning red), its nothing like that"

Pra: " Anyway your Jiju was ready to kill Karan today"

PKL: 😳😳😲☹" What Di, what do you mean, Is he okay" .... " Huh i mean, lets go find my Jijus"... stammering

The sisters laughed and teased each other and left to check on the boys.

On the outdoor deck....

While the sisters were walking Kriti and Karan joined them and they all went out on the deck.

Pragya went to sit near Abhi,
Bulbul near to Purab,
Shri to Sammy,
Preeta to Arjun ( Which made Karan very sad and jealous.)
While Kritika went to Karan
And that left a blushing Disha having to take a seat next to Rish...

AB: " So ladies,how was your girls chat "

Kri: " Girls chat without me " 😟😟🥺

PKL:  " It wasnt a girls chat, they just came to find me"    said to not make it awkward for her sisters.

BU: " Haan, and the only conversation we had was how Shri lost to her shorty in MK" 🤣🤣 smirking

PKL: " Haan and Pragya di and Disha di went to eyeland" 😂😂😂😂😂😚😚.

AB: " Huh, Fuggy you went to Ireland, without me, we could have gone together on Honeymoon"

PRA: " Suniye, what are you saying" turning beet red 😊😊😊. " Just ignore these 2 they full of nonsense."

PKL AND BU Giggled.

Karan just stared at Preeta, it was good to see her smiling and being herself, after so long, the sound of her laughter was like music to him...

While Rishabh and Disha were  blushingly sitting next to each and stealing glances at each other and Arjun kept noticing Kriti.

Our Shorty was busy staring at his Lambu lostly...

As the group sat bantering and chatting with each other, Karan was very quiet, stuck in his own guilt.

They decided to all go to bed has it been a long day.

*They walked into the house like this ....
Abhigya
Preeran
Purbul
Krijun
Dishrish
Shrishmeer

As they walked into the house following each other, there little puppy named Bear came running into past them....

* the puppy

As he ran passed them he tripped the girls which led to this...

And all of them got lost in *eyeland * including Krijun and Dishrish, forgetting everything around them, RD,LD and JAN were also returning to their rooms when they saw all the couples lost in each they starting laughing and coughed which brought them all back...

RD:  "Ah children , what's happening, are we making a movie here" 🤭🤭.

All the girls blushed, while Abhi glared at Karan as he was near to Preeta, Pragya who noticed this decided to ease then tension and get the rockstar and Cricketer away from each other as soon as possible....

PRA: " Wo Dadi, Bear was running and tripped us, we were all just going to bed, and you do you have some thing that you need help with"

RD: "  No No Beta, we were just taking a walk. We going to bed, you lot continue your movie shoot" 😂😂😂

LD: " Ah Beta, continue, continue we will go" 😂😂😂

Arora sisters:  🤭🤭😬😬

The guy squad: 🙃🙃🙃🙃.

With that the Dadis and Janki aunty left while the rest looked at each other all smiling uncomfortably.

PKL: " Goodnight everyone" and she left quickly to her room.

TKL: " Goodnight " he left sadly, while he thought that Preeta didnt even look at him or speak to him 😔😔.

While Abhi, picked up his blushing wife and rushed of to their room. And Purbul to theirs.

Dishrish walked towards their rooms as it was in the same corridor.

And Krijun...

KRI mind: " whats happening why did i feel so comfortable with Arjun, I even felt a bit jealous when Bhabi sat next to him, I love Akshayji right, he makes me happy, then why was i lost in Arjun.

Arjun mind: " Kriti has such beautiful eyes, wait why I am thinking about her eyes, no Arjun, just stop thinking,  remember your last not so loved story😔😔."

KRI: " Goodnight ArjunJi"

ARJ: " Good night Ms Luthra"

And they went into their bedrooms both a bit confused as to what they were feeling....

( lets leave the confusion and find the romance 🥰🥰)

And now in our Rockstar Fuggy room....

Pra: " Suniye, what are you doing, why did you pick me up and carry me away in front of everyone" 😐😐

AB: " Ah my Fuggy its your fault when you go all red and blushy, I loose control ( she started blushing again) ... see like that, it drives me crazy."

********MATURE CONTENT 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🔞🔞⛔⛔

He placed her on the bed , and  kissed her forehead, he placed tiny feathery kisses over her eyes , her temples, the tip of her nose. He took her lips into a passionate kiss pouring his love into it as she moaned. 😮

He ran his hands down her sides and parted her saree and exposed her milky waist and  gave her wet kisses as she shivered at his touch, Pragya was lost in her husbands touch he sending bolts of fire down her body, her breathe hitched as he tightened his hold on her hips.

" Fuggy, you drive me insane...." 😍😍😍😍😍.

She reached down and pulled him up to her taking his lips into a hot and wild kiss, she switched positions, and placed kisses all over his face unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest  she ran her hands down his side and nuzzled his neck, kissing his earlobes  causing him to shudder under her delicate fingers...

He switched positions taking her under him and kissing her wildly, he unpinned her saree and removed her clothes and his followed, they covered themselves and got lost in their own world of love, speaking tender words of love and sharing memorable moments.......

Screen blackens.... 😮😮🙈🙈🙈

*** Mature content ends...

THE NEXT DAY:

The Arora sisters and their partners went to visit their mother in her room, while the Luthra siblings and cousins went to visit Mahesh.
After spending some time with their respective parents, they all went down to the dining area for breakfast, as you can imagine it was a very confusing environment as everyone present were each battling their own demons .

Some were happy to be around their family, some were guilty for their actions and could barely meet the eyes of those they had hurt , while others prayed that the distances in the families would soon end and others were confused as to the emotions they were feeling.

The sisters went about serving the elders and then they went to serve the guys, Since Abhi only ate when served by his wife, she naturally served him,
The rest served those closest which meant Purbul, Dishrish, Shrishmeer, Krijun....  so Preeta in turn was forced to serve Karan, she did so silently without looking at him, while he looked at her with a mixture of love and pain, her ignorance as much as he understood it was painful for him.

The breakfast continued with its usual banter.

Rish: " Purab, If you could help me with access to a laptop, so that I can draw up a resume, I can start applying for some jobs"

Sammy: " Haan me too Bhai"

Purab: " No need for that, Pragya di will discuss her plan with you after breakfast"

Pragya: " Yes Rishabh, as soon as we are done with this we will meet in the home conference room."

Rish: " Okay, Thanks Pragyaji "

Pra:" Pree baba, can you do some physio for ma today, the doctor suggested we start some forms of Therapy, so when you are done with Dadis physio, please. "

PKL: " Haan Di, I will do that, Rakhi ma, if you give me consent, I would also like to try some physical therapy on Mahesh Uncle" .

RM: " Haan Puttar, off course, I have full faith in you".  She smiled.

Like this plans were made for the day.
While Preeta went with Dadi to start therapy, Kareena returned to her bedroom( shes status plus she doesnt know how to work🙄🙄🙄).
The remaining siblings went to the conference room to discuss work.

AT THE CONFERENCE ROOM:

Pragya: " Ah so, I am the CEO of PBSA group, while I am the majority share  holders, my sisters also are share holders. " she looked up and found the Luthras staring at her with an expression of shock. 😲😲😳😳😳

Pragya: " as you may know Rishabh, we have a number of different companies which fall under the same group, which cater to various fields of business, thus far Disha and I have managed the entire group between the two of us, but now we have decided to appoint independent directors to manage each division. Are you all with me so far ?"

Everyone nodded.

Prag: " Good, so lets start with the Matt Music company, this company specifically deals with finding new musical talent and grooming their talents, we then go on to launch them into music careers, one star whom helped launch though he is not aware of it, she smiled at Abhi, while he looked at her shocked and then towards Purab who nodded his head."

Abhi:" so that means Fuggy all this time you were ny boss 😲😲😲😮😮😮, he laughed" " Purab did you know?"

PU: " No i knew the name of the company that helped launch you, not who the CEO was, I always dealt with Vivek who was one of the managers"

Pra: " Yes, so Rockstar, it is my wish that you become the director of the music division, this way you can launch your albums and  help the youth grow theirs, What say ? "

Abhi:"  I will be glad too my Lady Mogambo" 🤣🤣🤣

Pragya glared and Abhi threw a kiss she blushed.

Pragya: " The next conpany is  Square Finance, this company deals with various finacial investments,  basically they find struggling companies and invest in them and throw in new strategies that make the company profitable again" she looked to Purab, " since you have experience in this matter and also the fact that this finance company invests largely in the music division and you have helped him with his music,  I would like to appoint you as the director for this division, if you are in agreement, Bulbul will be assisting you " ?

Purab:" Off course Di, thank you for having so much faith in me".

Pragya: " Good, the next company is  Hava Media, this company as in its name covers various news and celebrities, it has radio and news channels, it was previously managed solely by Disha but i would like to appoint you Rishabh as its Co Director so this will be something both you and Disha work on, I know your company dealt with  events but as far as possible , I want you to be away fromPrithlyn until they are no longer a threat to you " ?

She looked towards them. At this time Preeta had joined them too.

Rish: " I have no problem Pragya ji , I have worked with media companies as well, so this is something I can do" he smiled at her. She nodded and continued

Pragya: " Next we have Exclusive Events, as you know Shri has been doing events for the Luthras , so if Sameer and Shri co direct on this, it would be productive as you both have the knowledge and will work well together, do you both agree" ?

Shrishmeer:" Haan Di"

Pragya:"  Then we have Faith Sporting, Mr Luthra" she looked at Karan a bit coldly, " I am sure by now you understand that because yourls company was taken over by the enemy, you no longer have a space on the previous team, this division deals with not just cricket but other sporting activities as well, you will be able to play cricket as well as train others on this sport as well if you are in agreement, Preeta is the companies lead Physio therapist she will assist you in getting acquainted with the team."

Karan nodded and looked at Abhi who glared at both his wife and Karan.
( I will explain why she made that decision later)

Pragya: " Next we have Arora Investigation (AI), Arjun you will be Directing this division, but also Kritika, I would like to appoint you as his assistant, I know you studied and your family didnt let you work, but I think its important as a young woman that you gain a bit of independence, What do you say".

KRI: With excitment, " Yes Di, Thank you, Thank you," .

Pragya:  " Okay guys, so you all start at your new positions tomorrow, as you leave, my assistant Ronnie, will provide you with a file that has all the information you need, study it and be prepared, I also want to remind you all that we should be careful as Sherlyn and Prithvi are still a threat to us all, I need you all to be vigilant and alert, I dont need to remind anyone here that Trust is important, and no matter what happens we must speak to each other, this is the only way to prevent them from creating misunderstandings, only of we are aware of a problem can we work to find a solution".

Everyone nodded at Pragya in agreement, and most besides her sisters, were amazed as they didnt know this side of her, they only knew the calm and serene house wife and daughter, but the woman in front of them she had an aura of power.

Krijun and preeran left the room. While the rest turned to Pragya.

AB: " Fuggy, what was the need to place Karan with Preeta, I wont let it happen, he must stay away from her" ,he looked at Rishabh and Sameer (who felt a bit bad but also understood), " Sorry guys no offence".

PRA: " Suniye, please calm down, I understand your anger, but it doesnt change the fact that they are married, I am also angry at Karan but he feels guilty. He accepts his mistakes,

FLASHBACK,

PRAGYA CAME DOWN TO GET SOME WATER WHEN SHE NOTICED KARAN SITTING NEAR THE POOL, SHE APPROACHED HIM AND AS HE LOOKED UP SHE SAW HIS FACE TEAR STAINED AND HIS EYES RED, TEARS STILL POURING, EYES THAT WERE FILLED WITH GRIEF, PAIN AND GUILT, WHAT SHE SAW WAS A MAN BROKEN.

Pra: " Karan, what are you doing here so late, are you okay".

Yes granted this man had hurt her sister, but Pragya was a pure heart who believed in repentance and forgiveness and right now this young man just needed a friend, or a sister.

TKL: " Di, I am sorry, I made a mess of everything, I hurt my Babydoll, my best friend, why didnt I trust her, I let my anger control me, I cant forgive myself. "

Pra:" Karan. I Know you are guilty, that you are regretting all that you did, its going to be very hard to get forgiveness, some if not all your actions were a bit extreme, lets talk about it, I know you care for Preeta, I was with you when you helpef her with the drug case, how did everything change."

TKL:" Di, I was so angry at her, when she didnt stop Rishabh bhais wedding, I couldnt think straight and then just as I started to think that she must have a good reason, Sherlyn showed up and showed me those pictures, she went on and on about how Preeta trusted Prithvi more than me, how she was in love with Prithvi, when she said that its like this rage took over me, then when she saved Prithvi from jail for  Dads accident, I started to think that it was true, she was in love with Prithvi, so I married her under the shera, because I was angry yes but also because apart of me knew Prithvi wasnt right for her, apart of me wanted to save her again."

" Then on the way, the anger and betrayal got the better of me, so I left her on the road, but i didnt leave her alone. I SWEAR, I followed her at a distance until she went back home, then only did I leave. " karan was in tears now, sobbing as he explained how he felt.

Pra:" you were angry at her, you felt betrayed by her, but still you followed her home, what is the real reason you were angry Karan, is it because of the photos or was it because of Sherlyn told you ?"

TKL:" How could she choose Prithvi "?

Pra; she smiled in her mind,  oh the green eyed monster of jealousy. " How did she choose Prithvi. He was my mothers choice for her, Karan, she wanted to make her happy".

TKL: " I know that Di, But I love her", he said without thinking his words through and then stopped and looked up shocked at a smiling Pragya. 

Pragya: " And thats why you chose to marry Mahira"?

TKL: " No I wanted to hurt her, so she knew how she hurt me when She decided to marry Prithvi."  Karan was shocked at himself as now that he was speaking about it he was starting to understand that the main reasons had nothing to do with anyone else, but the fact that he was jealous. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

TKL:" Di, everytime I hurt her, I was hurting to, I was dying inside, I physically hurt myself, I spent so much time drinking to get away from the pain, I Am sorry di, I am sorry" .😭😭😭😭😭😭

He broke down into tears on his knees, begging to be forgiven for the pain to stop, Pragya hugged him until he calmed. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pragya: " Karan, you are saying Sorry to the wrong person, but also just saying it wont work, you need to earn it, you need earn her friendship back, her trust back and you need to earn her love".

TKL:  " I know Di, but she wont even look at me let alone talk to me" he said despondent. 😭😭.

Pra: " Then we need to work on that, I have a plan" she smiled.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Pragya: " so you see Suniye, he has accepted his mistake, hes willing to earn his forgiveness"

AB: " But Fuggy.."

Pragya: " Suniye, you more than anyone else should understand what he is going through,  you too wrte given the wrong impression, you too reacted in anger, you were given a chance, why doesnt he deserve the same chance ".

Abhi looked at his wife in shock but also with a new understanding, Yes he also hurt her but she forgave him. With this you understanding he just hugged her.

AB: " you are right Fuggy, I am with you," he smiled then looked at everyone and said " See I have the most awesome and understanding wife" , with a victorious look.

Pragya blushed while everyone else looked at with an awwww expression 😍😍😍😍.

They all left to join the others for lunch. As everyone started to take their seats. Pragya held her head and started swaying, everything around her going dark...

Pragya: " Suniye" she said before the darkness engulfed her.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 887 17
This story is based on Track where Abhi get hit by a bullet and get mentally ill
5.8K 412 10
NS story of abhigya. My own creative idea featuring abhigya😊
13.5K 900 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...