Mafia Siblings

By FictionTornado

They all loved each other like no one else would care for their siblings. They laughed, killed and fought all... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Final

Part 19

13K 460 53
By FictionTornado

Later that Evening.

Y/N and Eva left for some shopping and dinner.

Eva's POV

It was super fun shopping with Unnie. She wasn't cold to me. Well she was cold but only a little. We both have exactly opposite taste of fashion. Obviously she has mafia aesthetic taste. All black. We did shop a lot. She bought so much stuff for our brothers. She indeed love them a lot.

After shopping we came to Dad's hotel. We sat in a private cabin. We ordered and are waiting for our food to be served. Unnie looked here and there. She was finding something.

"What you looking for Unnie?" I asked.

"My phone." she said while checking her pockets.

"I guess you left it in the car. But im not sure." I stated. Now that I think about her phone I didn't see her using her phone since we left home.

"I'll get it." she said and stood up to leave.

As soon as she stood up someone entered the cabin. Woah he is handsome. I have never seen him before but he has looks to die for.

Unnie froze at her place. She looked at that man without blinking. I looked as if she was processing his presence. On the other hand, that man was smiling warmly at her. The way he was looking at her was so heart warming.

"I'm not a ghost Y/N." he said and took a step near her.

Y/N unnie jumped and hugged him tightly. She was barely on her feet. Handsome man chuckled and hugged her back. He kept rubbing her back. She let him go.

"Alex. What a surprise?" she said and hugged him again.

"When did you come back?" she asked leaving him.

"Few hours back. I was passing by and saw your car and thought to surprise you." he said in husky voice. He then looked at me.

"Hi Eva." He smiled.

He knows me?

"Hello Um?" I was confused what to call him.

"Alex. You can call me Alex." He said. Smile was glued on his face.

"Why did you come back?" Unnie's words made his smile go away. He thought for a second.

"Because I missed you." He said and his smile was but not as bright as earlier.

"This is no joke Alex. You shouldn't be here." Her words again swept his smile.

"Why Y/N? How long will I hide myself. Some day or other I'll have to face them. And i will not live my life being scared." He declared.

"They won't let you live Alex. I can't save you everytime." Unnie spoke.

This time He looked at me before speaking.

"We'll talk about this later." he said and hugged Unnie tightly. She struggled a bit but then give up and hugged him back. He kissed her forehead and left.

Unnie turned back at me , exhaled and rolled her eyes a bit. She sat down at her place and looked at me.

"You will not utter a word about Alex at home. I won't think twice before making your life a hell if you tell anyone about him." she threatened.

"No unnie i wil not. But who was he? And why I can't tell about him to hyungs? We can't hide anything from them. What if they found out?" I was scared about the consequences.

"They will not and if they will I'll take the blame. Just don't open your mouth." she said sternly. I nodded.

We had our dinner and headed towards home. While we were at the main gate of the mansion, Unnie blowed the horn for guard to open the gates, she asked me to tell her the time. I took out my phone. It was 10:45 pm. But there was something else on my phone that made me skip my heartbeats.

"Eva? What is the time? Are we before our curfew?" she asked me again because i didn't reply her earlier. By this time Guard has opened the main gates. He bowed at us as we entered.

"We are on time Unnie but-but" i couldn't spoke. I turned my phone towards her and her eyes widened. She glared at me.

"Get ready for a tight scolding now. I'm being grounded for sure." she said shaking her head.

There were 27, fuckin 27 missed calls from Hyungs. My shit ass phone was on silent. I don't know what will happen now.

As we crossed the garden we saw someone standing at the main door of the mansion. As we went closer, we realized that it was Namjoon Hyung. Unnie gulped so hard that I could hear her.

"Don't scare me more unnie." i looked at her and said.

"You did took permission from them right?" she asked me.

"No. I thought you did." I slowly said. Her eyes popped out of the sockets.

"Eva. Just don't answer them back." she said and speed up.

My heart was beating at inhumane speed now. For the first time i thanked dad that he bought such big house that it took 5 minutes for us to reach at the main entrance of the mansion. Unnie parked the car and ran towards Namjoon hyung. She didn't even turn the engine off. I ran behind her.
She went in front of Namjoon Hyung and stood there without saying anything, with her head low. I could see Namjoon hyung giving both of us death stares. I, too, immediately lowered my gaze.

"Hyung is waiting for you inside." He stated.

"Hyung. Are they mad?" Unnie asked.

"Yoongi hyung definitely is. Min Ho hyung and Seokjin hyung doesn't know yet." He said with no emotions.

Fuck. Yoongi hyung? No no no.

Unnie sighed and followed hyung. I followed them slowly. We all went inside the living room and everybody were seated there. Min ho oppa and Seokjin hyung weren't there. Yoongi hyung was glaring at us as if he would swallow us right now, actually everybody were. Continous shivers were running down my spine.

"I guess you both know the rules very well. Don't you?" Yoongi hyung growled while standing up.

"Yes hyung." Unnie said in low tone and I just nodded my head.

"I can't hear you Eva." He growled again.

"Ye-Yes hyung." i stuttered.

"Did you take permission from someone Y/N?" Yoongi hyung said walking clise to her. I thought he would slap her. He was looking very scary.

"No hyung. I'm very sorry." unnie spoke with her eyes glued on the floor.

"How can you be this careless Y/N when you know that V was being spied and got almost killed?" He scolded. She didn't speak anything.

"You forgot your phone at home too Y/N. What if someone would have attacked you, what would you have done? None of us had any idea about your whereabouts." Hobi hyung questioned. His tone was stern yet softer as compared to Yoongi hyung.

Unnie raised her head and looked at Hobi hyung to reply.

"I'm really sorry hyung. I don't know how but it slipped out of my head." she finished her sentence and looked at Yoongi hyung for some soft gaze but nothing she immediately lowered her gaze again.

"You even forgot you gun Y/N. Such stupidity is not acceptable." Jimin hyung scolded.

"And you Eva." Jungkook hyung called "Why were you not picking up our calls?" he asked. His eyes were dark.

Shit.

My stomach flipped.

"It-It was on si-silent." I said and lowered my head down and clenched my eyes tightly.

"Y/N you had Eva with you. You should have been more careful. And breaking rules? Since when you started breaking rules? This is so not you. " V hyung said with disappointment in his tone.

"Sorry Hyung. I won't repeat. I'll be very careful." Y/N unnie spoke.

"Call Seokjin Hyung. Tell hin what you did and he will decide your punishment." Yoongi Hyung said extending his phone towards Y/N unnie.

She looked uo at him with pleading eyes and said

"Please hyung."

"Call him before I change my mind and punish you on my own." Yoongi hyung growled raising his eyebrow. He was never this scary.

She hesitantly took phone from him and called. She kept the phone on speaker. After few rings he picked up.

Yes Yoongi?

Hyung. It's me.

Y/N-ie? What happened Baby?

Hyung I-I broke the rule. I messed up.

What did you do?

I went out with Eva. I forgot to take permission. I had no weapon and my phone with me. I'm really sorry hyung.

What the fuck Y/N? What if something would have had happened to Eva? Are you mad?

Unnie looked up at Yoongi hyung and his gaze changed. She didn't reply to Seokjin hyung. Yoongi hyung took phone from her and turned speaker off and talked to him. Unnie looked at Namjoon hyung who nodded as if he was signaling her to stay calm.

I guess she was hurt by Seokjin hyung's reaction. He didn't even ask her if she was okay. Anybody would be hurt. They always make me bad. Yoongi hyung talked on phone and gave it back to Unnie.

Y/N?

Yes Min Ho hyung?

You both will be punished. You both are grounded. Eva for a week and Y/N , you for 15 days. No college No office. Your physical training will be continued. Your 50% allowance will be deducted Y/N. Eva yours 25% will be cut. Am i clear?

Yes hyung. I'm sorry hyung.

I'll talk to you once i come back home.

And then he disconnected the call. Unnie gave Yoongi hyung his phone back. Yoongi hyung looked at Unnie with soft gaze. He hugged her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 8
Jungkook just wants to meet his soulmate. And he meets him. Just not the way he wanted but he wouldn't change a thing even if he has a chance.
2.4K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
2.2K 40 12
JIMIN×YN Story of 7 Mafia's who just the mafia gang after their fathers.... Min Yoongi one of them has a young sister Min Yn...who have no idea about...
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...