A venomous woman,Mórrígan Bro...

By annam4rie

Mórrígan lived with her alcoholic father in a small apartment in San Francisco and used to work as a barista... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 4

20.5K 525 80
By annam4rie

Oct 03rd; 2:04pm; in the elevator

"What are you doing?" Venom asked me while I typed a text message for Mr. Stark. "I am asking where the fuck this Gym is, in which I am going to train, idiot." "If you want to go to the gym, you have to visit the 90th floor. You are currently on the 87th, the living and guest area." I jumped up, by the sudden appearance of the voice in the walls. "My name is Jarvis, Miss Brock. Nice to meet you." "Are you always, like listening?" I asked and pressed the button for the 90th floor. "Yes, Miss Brock."

"Uhm, well could you please not tell people that I am talking to myself?" "You are not talking to yourself, you are talking to me." "No shit Sherlock." I answered the annoying parasite inside me. "Of course." "Thank you Jarvis." I leaned back and put one of my headphones in. Listening to music is keeping Venom busy, and he won't talk as much as usual. I relaxed a bit, before hearing a Bing: the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I walked out and looked around. "Over here!" I turned around and saw Clint Barton waving at me and I walked up to him.

"You are late." Romanoff said while punching a punching back. "Oh really? Didn't even notice." I rolled my eyes and saw Barton holding in a small laughter. "Okay, So Brock why don't you show us what you can do?" Sam, who was also in the room with the rest of the team, asked me. "Uhm yeah why not." I looked around and saw a gun laying on a small black table. I grabbed it and gave it Clinton. "Shoot me." His eyes widen, and he stared at me and then back at the gun.

"I am not going to do that." "Well, what about you Steve." I looked over to Rogers who was shaking his head. "Fine, I'll do it myself." "NO!" Steve yelled, but I just grabbed the gun and shoot myself in the stomach. I fell to the ground and hold my wound. "Why did you do that?" Steve asked and knelled beside me staring at the blood coming out of my body. "Don't worry." Venom finally decided to help me. The others stared at me in disbelief as the skin around my wound turned black, closed itself, then turned back to my skin color and the black liquid disappeared. I jumped up and put my thumbs up. "So your body, just does that?" Dr Banner asked me, still looking at my stomach. "That's so cool." Wilson said, jumping up like a little girl. "Yeah I guess it is cool." I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Can you now to the tentacle thing?" I looked confused at him until I realized what he meant. "Oh that, no." I didn't want to show Venom too much when the two scientists are around, because I don't want them to do tests on us like the others did back in 2012. "Why not?" Wanda asked me and tilt her head to her side. "Yeah why not? I could show them how I eat." Venom laughed evilly. I took a deep breath and looked at them. "I can't really control it. It just does what it wants." "Liar" I smiled at them, but they just looked worried. "So, it could attack us any minute, and you can't control it?" Tony asked with his arms crossed. "No. Uhm it is a bit more complicated. You don't have to fear me."

3:54pm; gym

We trained for an hour and a half. First me and Romanoff. Venom helped me out a bit, by taking control over my movements sometimes, and we won. After that I fought against Captain America, which was a bit more exhausting, but we won again. I was just about to train with Loki, but I had to leave.

"Well that was fun, but I have to go now." I said while packing some of my stuff together. "Where are you going?" Tony asked and I turned to him. "I have a job interview in an hour and I don't want to be all sweaty when I get there." They looked at each other confused. "You do know that you don't have to pay rent, and that I pay for most of your stuff as long as you are an avenger." "Excuse me?" He laughed at me and came closer. "As long as you are here and work with us, I'll help you with your stuff, like: clothes, food, drinks and stuff like that it's not like I don't have enough money." I looked with a confused look at him. Is he being serious? "But I never agreed with being a part of your group." He raised one of his eyebrows. "I thought you want to be a part now that you live here?" "I don't live here, I am just staying for a few days, so you know I am not dangerous, and you leave me alone as long as I help you sometimes." "What?" He was clearly confused about my answer. "I thought that was the plan? After that I wanted to rent a cheap apartment here in Manhattan, and to afford that I need a real job."

"Excuse me, but why don't you want to stay here?" Wand asked and now stood next to Tony. "I don't know you and don't trust you guys and the first time we met you wanted to put me in handcuffs, for some reason. So I guess you don't trust me either." Tony looked at the ground. "I am sorry about that." He said. "Since when is Stark apologizing?" Romanoff asked Steve. "I have an Idea, you stay here for two weeks to get to know everyone and to do some missions, and if you still want to go, you can." Tony suggested. "I am ok with that." "Of course you are, you wanted to go here in the first place." I whispered. "What was that?" Stark asked. I sighed and looked him in the eyes. "I said I am ok with that." He smiled and was about to hug me, but I stepped back. "And since when is he begging for something and hugging others?" Natasha asked Steve who just looked at him confused.

5:02pm, Avengers Tower

Mórrígan's POV:

After I had agreed with Stark, Steve offered me a tour through the tower. He showed me the lab, in which I got a terrible headache because of the lights, the kitchen, the living area, everyone's room, the main bathroom, the living room and some other places. We also got to know each other a little better. After a while he brought me back to my room, and informed me about the movie night they have every Saturday and that I can come over if I want to. I told him that I would think about it, and then entered my room. For my surprise, Bucky wasn't in there. I took some fresh clothes and got into the bathroom, locked the door and looked in the mirror to see Venom laughing at me.

"I told you to shut up when we are with the others!" I yelled whispered at him in the reflection. "It was fun to see you annoyed." He laughed "Well, what if this scarlet witch heard you?" "Then she would have heard me." "You are unbelievable." "Someone is at the door." He told me and disappeared.

Bucky's POV:

I came back from my run and was about to go to my room, I have to share with this weirdo, when I saw Steve with a smile on his face and looking at the ground coming towards me. "Hey Punk, what were you doing and why are you smiling?" I asked. He looked up cleared his throat and the smile disappeared. "I wasn't smiling." He said with a serious face. "And I just showed Morgan around a little and invited her to the movie night." "Morgan?" "Oh yeah, I mean Mórrígan. The girl you share the room with? She told me, that she preferred to be called Morgan. She is a pretty good fighter btw." I looked at him with a blank expression on my face. "Anyways I have to go now. Banner is waiting for me."

I entered the room and heard Morgan talking to someone in the Bathroom. I got closer to the door and put an ear on it. "You are unbelievable!" She yelled at someone. Then the door opened and I almost fell. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked me and raised her voice. "Is someone in there?" I asked and looked into the bathroom. "No why would someone be in here?" "Then who were you talking to?" Weirdo stayed silent for a second. "I was on the phone with my- uhm... DAD! Yeah, I was on the phone with my father." "You are a bad liar you know that?" After that Mórrígan closed the door again and locked it. I laughed and sat down on my bed. The water in the shower started running, and I heard her talking again.

I closed my eyes and tried to listen to what she was saying. "We can go eat something, when the others are asleep. How about I make some sandwiches?" She is crazy, I thought to myself. After a few minutes the water stopped, and she came out of the bathroom. Her hair was still wet and water drops were falling on the white shirt she wore. I watched her, while she was putting on some socks. "Stop staring at me, asshole." She said and looked up to me. "I am not staring, and stop calling me asshole."

She chuckled, got up and picked up the bag which was under her bed. She pulled out a book, sat back on the bed and started reading. "What are you reading, weirdo?" I asked her, but she didn't answer. "Hello, I asked you something?" Still no answer. I got up and ripped the book away from her and looked at the black cover. "Give it back." She said but I ignored her. There was nothing written on the cover, so I read the first few pages. It looked like a diary. "Don't make me angry, or-" "Or what, weirdo. Are you going to kill me?" I chuckled and gave it back to her. "I wouldn't kill you, but I would hurt you." She smiled at me and started reading again. "Whose diary is this?" I asked while looking at the book.

She took a deep breath, closed the book and looked at me. "Let me tell you something: I don't like interacting with others, especially when they are as annoying as you. I don't know what I did to piss you off, but please do me a favor and leave me alone." "Not until you answer one of my questions." I sat down next to her on the other side of the bed. "Well, then I will go. Bye," She got up, put on some shoes and after that left the room.

6:01pm, living room;

Bucky's POV:

I entered the living room and sat down next to Steve. He looked behind me at the door and asked where Morgan is. "She left like ten minutes ago." I answered and looked back at the TV screen. "Well where did she go?" Steve asked me, and I sighed. "I don't know man. Can we just watch the movie? Like you said she is a good fighter, she can take care of her self if she gets in any trouble." He nodded and looked back at the screen.

Mórrígan's POV:

I sat down on a bench in a park and watched as the sun slowly started to go down. I listened to my music and closed my eyes. "It is not so ugly here." Venom whispered. He was annoying, but always knew, when I was overwhelmed by a situation and respected that. "I am sorry that I didn't listen to you." "Is the parasite actually apologizing?" I gasped in disbelieve. "Venom? Don't ignore me." Silence. "Okay, thank you for apologizing." "And?" " What else do you want me to do?" "I want you to apologize." I rolled my eyes. "Alright, I am sorry for being mean and for calling you a parasite." We sat there, enjoying the view, and relaxing to the music.

After a while, I noticed someone sitting next to me. I opened one of my eyes and saw Wanda. "Jesus Christ you almost gave me a heart attack." She giggled and looked at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. She took a deep breath and looked to the ground. "Natasha thinks you are hiding something. Well actually all of us do." "Yeah, well they don't know much about me, so I understand why you think so, but I promise-." "Who is that voice in your head?" FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. "What do you mean?" she giggled again and then looked at me. "I read your mind in the gym... and I heard him. He called you a liar."

"Do you always read peoples mind?" I asked, avoiding her question. "Just if I need some information about them." "Well, could you please stop doing that?" "I'll stop when you tell me the truth." She took my hand and looked me in my eyes. "Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." I took a deep breath. "Tell her." "Well, his name is Venom, and he lives inside me since 2012 I think?" "What do you mean he lives in you?" "Well..." I let out a nervous laugh. "He is some kind of parasite, which talks to me, and he is actually the one healing my bones and stuff like that." "So, he saves your life?" She asked me. "He saves me, because when I die, he could die, too." There was a silence after that. "Can I talk to him?" My eyes widened, and I didn't know what to answer. "I mean if that's not a problem." "Why would you want to do that?" "I am curious." I waited for an answer from Venom, but he stayed silent. "I guess it's okay, but not here. Too many people." "We can go to my room in the Tower, no one will hear us and I can lock the door." I nodded, got up, and we got back to the tower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.2K 54
"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵" "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳" ............ When The Aven...
10.3K 210 23
After Tony and the rest of the avengers had found you laying in a forest with barely any memories of your previous life, you became an avenger yourse...
7.2K 71 74
For the past 12 years, since you were 13, you've spent it as a HYDRA Agent, until one day someone from your past comes to rescue you, and it's none o...
26.2K 398 31
She's his biggest enemy, his target, and his one goal he can't seem to complete. She taunts him everytime he comes chasing but she's just too quick...