DEATH WISH

Από justcallmejuulz

Mattheo Riddle x Reader Fanfic „He is what?!" „Voldemort's son." „No way." (*smut warning*) All main ideas... Περισσότερα

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirdteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifthteen

Chapter nine

12.7K 232 185
Από justcallmejuulz

*smut warning*

,I told you, you're gonna be mine one day'

It was Sunday and we were all sitting at the slytherin having breakfast.

„So our psychopath Lestrange over here, has a thing going on with my lovely cousin Riddle." Liora told all my friends a bit too loud.

„Uhhhhhh." came from Pansy.

„You did what?" Draco half yelled.

„After he beat me up, really?"

„Thanks for that Liora." I said with sarcasm.

„And no there's nothing going on between us, so chill Malfoy." I scoffed at the boy.

„I think you would look great together." Pansy chuckled and grabbed Draco's hand.

„By the way what's going on with you two, and since when?" I asked avoiding her comment.

„Since er- like..." she started but got interrupted by Draco.

„There's nothing really going on." he pulled his hand away and looked at the floor.

„Oh really, nothing, huh?" with that she jumped up and ran away.

„Good job, Draco!" my best friend and me scoffed at the same time.

We both stood up and ran after her.

mattheos pov

I woke up thinking about Y/n. -I want her next to me as soon as possible. I want her to be mine.

After I showered and got dressed, I headed through some corridors as the black haired girl bumped into me.

„I'm -I'm sorry." she mumbled as she looked up at me. Tears all over her face.

I wasn't able to say something, cause she already stormed away. But if I'm honest I couldn't care less, it's probably because of a boy.

I started walking into the great halls direction as Liora and Y/n ran after her.

„Hey cousin." Liora stopped running.

„Theo." Y/n did a smooth turn not stopping to run.

The girls chuckled after passing me and Y/n nodded after she said my name. -man these two are the perfect duo, I need to admit.

And with that they were gone.

I walked into the great hall to get my breakfast.

y/n's pov

After we bumped into Mattheo, (he by the way looked amazing, still kind of fucked up from the last fights and some wet curls dangling in his face, so hot), we followed Pansy into the slytherin common room.

We arrived at her room and she was sitting on her bed, crying.

„Hey Pans, you alright?" Liora asked the girl.

„Why would he say that nothing's going on, I thought he really liked me." Pansy sniffed.

„He's a jerk anyways." I joked.

„Yeah easy for you to say, he has a crush on you for years. Maybe it's because of you." she scoffed and tears filled her eyes again.

„Excuse me?" I asked in shook.

„You heard me."

„Hey hey girls calm down." Liora tried to calm us down.

I turned around and stormed off. -I know she's sad and stuff, but she has no right to talk to me like that.

I stepped into the common room and there he was, sitting at the big green armchair, smoking a cigarette. -god this man gives me chills, nobody is allowed to look that good.

„You're alright love?" he asked.

I nodded.

„Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head.

„Cigarette?"

„In the astronomy tower?" I answered him.

By time he already finished his and stood up, walked up to me, took my hand and apparated us there.

We sat down on the stairs and he handed me a cigarette, which he afterwards lit for me.

I laid my head down on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for some time.

„I will head to my dorm."

„You sure?"

„Yes." I answered.

„I'll bring you to your room."

„Thanks."

We walked in the stairs direction, I was going to take the first step as he stopped me.

„Y/n, I..."

I turned around, my face was inches away from his and I was starring right into his beautiful dark brown eyes.

His hand was now holding my neck and I was pressed against the wall.

I wanted to make a sarcastic comment as usual, but got stopped by him smashing his lips into mine.

It was passionate and our tounges were fighting for dominance.

My fingers went up to his brown curls and he lifted me up.

A small moan escaped my lips and that did something in him.

He apparated us into his dorm, not breaking the kiss.

He walked us up to his bed and and threw me onto it.

He looked down at me and smirked.

„I told you, you're gonna be mine one day."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

„Oh you will regret that Lestrange." he chuckled.

He spoke a spell leaving me just in my dark green underwear.

„Of course mister playboy Riddle knows spells like that." I scoffed sarcastically.

„Don't call me that, love. There are so many names you can call me but not playboy." he locked kinda serious saying that.

He got on top of me and we started making out again, rough, really rough.

He sat up and looked down at me.

He spoke a spell and my hands were tied up at the head of his bed.

„Really Riddle."

„Shut up, darling."

He started kissing me again, he placed kisses all over my body, leaving marks. He started at my neck and as he arrived at my breasts he opened my bra. He started sucking on them and some moans escaped my mouth.

„Shush love, I didn't put a silencing spell on."

He now arrived my stomach, again leaving marks everywhere.

His soft lips touching my body made my back arche.

He pulled down my pants and threw them across the room.

And started kissing my under area.

He now kissed my clit, slowly making circles with his tongue. I bit my lips so I wouldn't make a sound.

He stopped and smiled up at me.

„Stop teasing, Mattheo." I forced him.

He bend hisself down again and now put his tounge into me, which caused me to let out a small moan.

„What did I say?"

„No sounds." I answered because I was kind of under his spell.

He now gained speed and my legs started shaking. I was about to finish as again a small moan came out of my mouth.

„You wanted it like that."

He spoke a silencing spell.

„But now I want to hear you scream my name."

He looked me deep in the eyes and and spit on my clit for more wetness. -I swear this will be the hottest thing I will ever see in my life.

He started getting undressed, until he was kneeing naked in front of me.

His one hand grabbed my throat and the other one was put on my belly for balance.

„Say my name!" he forced me as he came closer to my ear.

„Mat-." I got interrupted by him smashing into me, which caused me to moan loudly.

„God I love to hear you moan." his grip around my throat tightened.

He smashed into me harder and faster each time.

We both were moaning in each other's mouths not able to kiss.

After some time I knew I was close and he was too.

„Mattheo." I screamed as I released and at the same time I could feel him cum into me.

We let go and collapsed next to each other.

We laid there for some minutes catching our breaths.

„That was..."

„interesting." Theo interrupted me, a grin on his face.

„I don't want to ruin the tension but I really need to pee."

He sat himself on top of me opening the strings around my hands.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

„You look cute running naked through my dorm." he smirked as I walked back to his large bed.

„I'm not cute." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

„Yes you are but a different cute, you know?"

„Nope not really." I answered as I put on my underpants and the shirt he was wearing before.

I handed him his boxers and laid down into his arm.

„Y/n?"

„Yes Theo?"

„You are special."

„So are you."

-1375 words

-I hope it was not cringy or something I haven't wrote smut that often before so yeah...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

2.6M 44.3K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
18.4K 499 34
WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort . This story won't follow the normal t...
106K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...
361 5 18
This one is simply a twisted reality of the riddle family A/N: please read the riddle family first before this one as some might get confused