Love and Lust (The Hamartia T...

By TheHarrietteMoon

Everything was going downhill. Caterina Mari Santelli is having trouble. At first she struggled to remember w... More

Copyrights
Disclaimer
Playlist
Dedication
Capitolo I
Capitolo II
Capitolo III
Capitolo IV
Capitolo V
Capitolo VI
Capitolo VII
Capitolo VIII
Capitolo IX
Capitolo X
Capitolo XI
Capitolo XII
Capitolo XIII
Capitolo XIV
Capitolo XV
Capitolo XVI
Capitolo XVII
Capitolo XVIII
Capitolo XIX
Capitolo XX
Capitolo XXI
Capitolo XXII
Capitolo XXIII
Capitolo XXIV
Capitolo XXV
Capitolo XXVI

Santelli-De Marchi: The Union

321 13 2
By TheHarrietteMoon

Coconuts will forever be my comfort scent, I thought as I close my eyes and inhale the coconut-scented candles and essential oil.

I woke up this morning feeling like a nervous wreck. But my nerves are now calm thanks to the three sticks of cigarettes, and a glass of wine I had for breakfast. Now I'm in the bath, my safe place, the only room in the house I know nobody could barge in. Not even Chase. Savor the moment, Caterina, my inner voice soothes. The last bath I'll have as a single woman. Just like the sleep I had last night was my last slumber as a Santelli. If you can call it sleep. I was tossing and turning the entire night, restless and frustrated that I cannot seem to find the right spot. I felt like I just closed my eyes when the alarm went off.

Today's the day. The day I officially started my mission to kill the people who had the audacity to exile my family. With Lucas officially my spouse by tonight, nothing could go wrong.

Speaking of Lucas, he and I hadn't talked after I brought up the question at dinner the night prior. He was quiet as he chewed on the lamb, and I made my migraine as an excuse to leave the room early. I couldn't stand the pregnant silence. Thankfully, Lucas didn't object, told me good night instead and watched me leave the dining room.

It will be okay, I reminded myself. Remember to have poise and grace. Several press had already arrived and I saw them through my balcony door, which I refused to open, which resulted in my room to smell like a factory. But no worries. At least the nerves have calmed.

I heard the door to my bedroom creek open and I opened my eyes and raised an eyebrow, frowning as I listened closely. It was like my little bubble of morning wine and coconuts popped as reality checked in.

"Chase!" I yelled from the tub, sighing deep to take control of my annoyance. "I told you 8 o'clock!"

Today should be filled with joy and love, nobody has to die, I repeated my mantra over and over waiting for the irritation to leave me. But Chase, or whoever is out there, seems to be challenging that.

He had barged into my room like a fucking mouse about to show me its newly sewn dress for the party. He was a loud ball of sunshine as he threw the curtains aside. It was six in the fucking morning! I wanted to rip his head apart and throw his midget brain in the balcony.

"It's your wedding day!" He perked with the tune from the animated film he claimed his dog loves so much. The one with the queen who left her people in a freezer. "The window's open, so is that—" He stopped when I threw a pillow at him. I told him to leave and specifically instructed to leave me in peace until 8. He complained, of course, but left anyway.

The sound of the door slamming returned me to my bubble. I reminded myself to learn now to lock my room, especially since Lucas and I are going to be staying in one bed. I wouldn't want Chase to barge in unannounced while we fuck. But I guess if that would teach him a lesson, I need it to happen.

A few moments of silence followed until, "I hope you're not planning on drowning yourself." I jumped inwardly but stayed still in the tub, closing my eyes and straightening my back, sighing my frustration away.

"And miss my own wedding?" I countered. I heard Lucas chuckle as he made his way towards me. "The next time you barge in my bathroom without knocking, I'll cut your dick and shove it in your mouth."

"Tsk. None of that, Mari," he whispered. I feel him crouch by the tub, resting his arms on the rim, probably staring at my bare face. "Now tell me."

"What?"

"Why does your room smell like a fucking chimney?"

I snort, debating whether or not I should answer that. Instead I said, "What are you doing here?"

"Why are your eyes closed?"

"Bad luck," I whispered. I feel his fingers on my cheek as he tucks a wet strand of my hair behind my ear. I can feel my nipples harden under the water and I'm thankful that he couldn't see it. My heartbeat escalates and the smell of mouthwash and aftershave hits my nose. Fuck! He didn't let my face go. Usually, I would object, but the nerves that I tried so hard to put at bay came alive and are now making me hyper aware of my body and of Lucas, whose thumb is now caressing my cheeks.

"Mari?"

"Hmm?"

"Open your eyes."

No. Don't listen to him, I tell myself. You're becoming a missus, not someone he can just command around. But to heck with being stubborn. Today is supposed to be a fucking great day. The worst that could happen is that somebody dies and the press labels my wedding a bloody one. So I did as I was told and fluttered my eyes open.

Lucas was merely inches away from my face. His five o'clock shadow was gone and he looked younger with how clean his face is. He smirks as he stares into my multicolored eyes.

"There's no such thing as bad luck," he says. For a moment, his gaze left my eyes and stared on my lip. Goddamnit, Lucas. His thumbs moved down, towards my full, waiting lips and lower towards my chin. He raised my head to level his. And he paused. He fucking paused as if we have the time to play around.

"If you don't kiss me now, I'm going to fucking—"

Well thank the fucking heavens. Lucas slammed his mouth to mine without grace or warning. And the nervous wreck that I was, actually calmed. It was as if it wanted Lucas' lips the entire time, and now that it felt him, my brain goes quiet. All I can feel is Lucas' lips on mine, his minty breath mixed with mine, his hands cupping my face to steady me. I felt my cheeks burn when he shoved his tongue in my mouth. And because I'm naturally a fighter, I fought his invading tongue with mine. We were giving each other tongue like we were fucking high schoolers for like a good ten minutes, but it felt longer than that.

Lucas moans, playfully biting my lower lips as he pulls away. We both catch our breath, and he leans his forehead on mine, giving me one last smack on the lips before saying, "We can wait tonight. Or we can do a quick one right now."

"Now," I begged, returning a soft kiss on his soft lips.

"Good choice," he says. "I was afraid you're going to let me jerk off before my own wedding."

"I could. But I need it, too."

Lucas growls and he devours me once more. I reached for his face with my wet hands, and sat up from the tub, my breasts rising from the water. The coolness of the room and the desire that's crawling on my body hardened my nipples, which made my core clench, which made me moan between our kisses.

"Fuck, Mari," he cursed. His other hand slowly moves towards my knees and deeper into the water, caressing my thighs. A little further, Lucas, I wanted to say. Instead I got hold of his hand and guided it to where I wanted to be touched. He chuckles. "So eager."

I bite his lower lip as he laughs and made him moan even harder. His hands between my legs play with my clit, his watch wet in the water. I arched my neck, pulling back from the kiss as my body became hyper aware of his warmth. My heart is pounding in my ears, my cheeks hot despite the cool water.

"Hmm," I moan, biting my lower lip, taking in the pleasure building inside me. I felt Lucas shift and before I knew it, his mouth was against my ears, whispering dirty words I never thought he had the capability to say.

"I like it when you squirm like this, Mari," he says. "But I want you to say my name. To beg. Because this—" he inserts a finger inside me "—is just the beginning of our little adventure." He slides in another finger, making me bite my lip to stop the loud moan from coming out.

"Fuck," I whispered, grabbing a fistful of his soft hair. He brought his lips to my temples, quickening the pace right there. "I need this."

"I know," he chuckles, nibbling on my neck and giving my bare shoulder a peck. "The things I want to do with you, my Mari."

"Lucas, please," I begged. I'm not quick to beg. Hell, I never begged before even on my deathbed, but this right here, I needed this. It was the only thing my body could fully comprehend for it to calm down. And I let myself beg just this once to get it. I feel my legs shake with the wave of pleasure building inside me. I grip Lucas' wrist to steady his hands and to make his fingers go deeper inside me.

"Good things come to those who wait, my love," he says. And fuck, I really want—no need to come. I yelped and sat straighter in the tub so quickly that a huge splash of coconut-scented water splats on the floor as Lucas inserts another finger. I feel so full. Nothing's stopping him this time. He fucks me with his fingers mercilessly. The sound of my wetness and of his knuckles colliding with my inner thigh against the water envelopes the room. Lucas grips my hair by my name and pulls me back, exposing my pale neck and my breasts. He sucks the skin there and I object.

"Lucas, no." I moan, grabbing his arm, finding the strength to speak with the whirlpool of euphoria I'm feeling. But he didn't stop. If anything, he sucks on my skin harder. I tap his shoulder twice with the last of my energy. He moans in protests but pulls back, continuing the slow and agonizing rhythm in my pussy.

"What?"

"I don't want a fucking hickey on my wedding day."

"I'm sure you can cover it up with foundation," he joked, giving me a seductive smirk. I scoff and pull his hand away from between my legs. It was the stupidest thing I did all year. I step out of the tub, pulling the drain, not caring that I'm stark naked with Lucas in the room.

"Oh c'mon, Mari," Lucas protests. I raised an eyebrow at him and saw the hardened dick bulging behind his pants. He stands from his position and grabs my hand. "It was a joke." Lucas caressed my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, taking me in with his eyes. My heart skips a beat with his gentleness.

"I know," I said, bringing my free hand to his pants, touching the bulge there. He groaned and stiffened in surprise as I gave him a deep, hard brush on his lips. "I was thinking we could skip the hickey making and proceed to the part where we actually fuck. It's not like we have the entire day to ourselves."

"We can if we want to," he challenges.

"And miss the chance to be tomorrow's hot topic? No, thank you," I pulled him towards the shower and said, "Now do us both a favor and start stripping."

But I guess my idea of taking control is short-lived because Lucas has other plans. He slams his mouth to mine before I can carry on telling him what to do. And honestly, I couldn't complain.

We both stumble in the shower, skin against skin, lips against lips. Lucas grips my hips and connects my pelvis with his as I try to unbuckle his pants between our bodies. I manage to undo his button and zip his fly down when he pulls from the kiss and throws his shirt over his head. It only took a split before his lips were on mine again. My back collides with the wall just as Lucas pulls down and steps over his pants and boxers, leaving him as naked as I am. I bring my hands on his big, erected and corded cock, and he bites my lips to tell me he likes it.

"I've had my fair share of cocks and yours is by far my favorite," I teased, looking up at him with hooded eyes laced with lust. I go down on him slowly, kissing his neck, dragging my tongue onto his hard stomach until his penis is merely inches from my face.

"Talking about other men's dick while we're about to fuck isn't really my go-to, Mari," he complains and I answer him by taking his hard cock in my mouth. He curses under his breath, fisting his hand against the wall in front of him.

Realizing we only have a few minutes before Chase fucking Clifford barges into my room, I get into action. It's just a quick release, I reminded myself. I bring him in my mouth, my tongue softly teasing him. I bob my head back and forth, sucking him. Savoring him. Savoring the moment as my nerves go calm in contentment and my heartrate escalates in excitement. I kissed his tip and tasted the pre-cum oozing from his hard dick. Lucas arches his neck, his breath shakes from pleasure as I continue to take him in, slightly gagging at the size of him in my mouth. In and out. In and out. I go faster. My moans vibrate through his center and he moans back in return. He cups the back of my head and pushes himself deeper in my mouth. His length reaches the back of my throat and I retch a little, my eyes watering from the sensation, my nipples pebbling. He pulled back, and I swallowed the build up in my mouth before I licked his tip. Lucas grips my shoulder and pulls me up as I try to catch my breath.

"How about we save the rest of the blowjob for tonight and get this over with?" he suggests, spinning me to face the wall, my hands slamming against the cold tiles. I put my palms against it for support as Lucas positions himself from behind and by my entrance. "Are you re—"

A whimper escapes me as I push my ass back as impatience builds, and I feel him stretching me with his size. He swears under his breath as he grips my hips to steady me and slowly pushes the rest of his length inside. Then he pulls back and slams into me, a grunt coming out of his throat in return. I gasp and bite my lip, majestic pleasure crawls all over my body, making my skin crawl. My hands fist against the wall, as I bite my lips, a desperate attempt to contain myself.

"Fuck, Lucas," I moan, feeling his cock go in and out of me. My breasts softly caress the cold tiles of the bathroom walls. I hear Lucas grunts as he picks up his pace, pushing deeper inside me that I feel my feet levitate a few centimeters from the floor. "Shit. You're so deep inside me."

"You like it?" he asks, nibbling my earlobe with his lips, and I moan in agreement.

"Harder," I ordered.

"Fuck, Mari." And fuck he did. He spins me to face him and gives me a deep kiss before I circle my legs around his waist, his hands supporting me on my butt-cheeks. He positions himself into me again and slides home without a hiccup. A loud whimper escaped my throat as the tsunami of orgasm built up.

Throwing my head back, Lucas pounds into me, my back now against the wall. The orgasm comes out of nowhere and my legs shake as I cry "I'm going to come."

His head falls against my chest as he grunts, "Not yet." I grind my pussy against his cock as fast as I could, wanting—needing—the release.

"Lucas, please," I beg once more, my breath caught in my throat.

"Mari," he moans my name, fucking me hard and good. Again and again and again. "I'm going to come inside you."

"Yes," I answer as we both pick up the right pace, his forehead against my body, my head thrown back against the tiled wall, my legs shaking in pleasure. "Lucas!"

"Come, Mari," he finally said. "Come." And I did, my body shaking against him, pulling his neck to me as I grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I pulsed around him, quivering and satisfied. He intertwined our hands above my head, our chest beating, my legs still around his waist hanging on for dear life.

We both pant, our bodies sticky with sweat and sex. I undo my legs and support myself to stand one at foot at a time. But the tidal wave of pleasure was still in my system that my legs failed to grasp reality. I shake for a moment before Lucas steadies me, kissing me, savoring my lips.

"Fantastic as ever, Ms. Santelli," he says, kissing my shoulder.

"I needed that."

"Me too," Lucas agrees. "Now let's get you cleaned up."

~*~

We had two more quickies before his dick calmed down. Shower sex was never my strong suit because it required so much leg work. My own pair has a mind of their own when there's a dick nearby. But I enjoyed it with Lucas, nonetheless. After our session, we both showered together, made out a little longer like teenagers. It was different, of course. No, I didn't let Lucas wash my hair, and no, I didn't wash his body. We were fucking grown ups in a hurry for our wedding. It was a little too intimate for me, and I don't think Lucas and I are at that level in our relationship. In fact, I don't know if we'll ever be.

We were quick to fuck and even quicker to shower. Time was running, and I was starving. Sex always makes me hungry.

"You know I'm thinking about your offer on eloping," Lucas says.

We were both on my bed, in white cotton robes, enjoying the now-cold croissants and coffee. Apparently, Lucas came in with the motive to bring me breakfast. But seeing me naked in the tub made him rethink his purpose. It was a wise decision, I thought.

He lay vertical on the bed, his damp hair staining my white pillowcase, and I was sitting crossed-leg, facing him, studying the soft flush on his cheeks as he chewed on his roll.

"We can't run away anymore," I said, finishing my breakfast. "VOGUE is already here."

The weird bubble in my stomach appears again, the same warm feeling I felt when Lucas told me about his mother, when we were planning about our security and staff. It was the casualty of it that made me uneasy. Thankfully, my door bursts open, actually making me reconsider to elope instead.

"It's already pas—" Chase stops short as he sees Lucas and I in bed together. His eyes grew in surprise and immediately narrowed in suspicion. "Why are you here, Lucas?"

"I invited him," I answered, hopping off the bed and towards my vanity.

"You know it's bad luck to—"

"No such thing, Chase," Lucas says, repeating what he said to me earlier. "No such thing." Lucas gets off the bed as well and picks up his discarded clothes from a chair. It earned a frown from Chase. Thankfully, he lets it slide. "I think it's time that I leave and let you get ready." Lucas walks towards the door and winks at me before leaving the room.

See you at the altar, I guess.

~*~

About an hour and a half later, the makeup artist and my hairdresser left my room as they ended their beautiful work.

I've been to several parties before, elite ones at that, and I've never seen myself this well-put together before. My hair is elegantly curled on the bottom, glossy and voluminous. My makeup is subtle, popping on the eyes and soft on the lips. I didn't even have the headpiece and jewelry on yet, and I can say that I could bravely walk down the aisle in this robe, with this look, and still look like a front-cover-worthy bride. But of course, I needed the shine of the jewelry and the height of my heels.

"I can't find it, Caty!" Chase screamed from my walk-in closet. My shoulder deflated in annoyance and I rolled my eyes at my reflection from my vanity mirror.

"It's a blue velvet box, Chase!" I yelled back, leaning back on my chair. I was still in my robe and the wedding was only a few minutes away. While I was getting ready, Chase had been constantly informing me about the arriving guests. Apparently, everybody has arrived. Except for a few members of Lucas' cousins from his father's side. I didn't care if they didn't show up at all. I was the star of this show. The less people attending, the better. I don't know them, anyway.

Both Harriet and Aurelia offered to come by and help me get ready, but I told Chase that I didn't want to see anyone. I knew that if they saw me, I needed to fake some compliments and have to stop myself from actually bawling my eyes out.

Yes, you heard it right. As the makeup artist and the hairdresser were packing their things, I wanted to cry because of the overwhelming feeling I have in my stomach. I knew I needed someone. I wanted someone to fill my ears with genuine compliments. Someone to touch my arms and tell me I'm the most gorgeous bride they've seen. I want to have champagne with my bridesmaids and tell one of them to get the getaway car ready in case I change my mind. I wanted a mother—No. "You can't fucking miss it. It's inside the drawer by—"

"Found it!" he finally said and I heard him take the deepest sigh and emerged from my closet, holding the blue velvet box with my jewelry. He sets it on the vanity, as he returns to where he came from to get my shoes. Chase is quiet the entire time he was in my room. He didn't ask his usual weird and annoying questions. It was odd, but his silence was better than his perky queries. Perhaps he knew that I was holding on to the thinnest thread possible to stop myself from getting emotional.

The velvet box belonged to my mother. At least that's what my father said when he gave it to me when I turned 18. He said that pearls were Larionova's family signature. He told me mother wore it when they got married here. It was reasonable enough for me to wear them. Besides, nobody would actually notice. At least I have the something-new-something-borrowed crap.

I opened the box and inwardly gasped at the minimal beauty pressed on the suede material. The thin golden band of the bracelet and the pearl earring glinted against the light and I put them on so fast, I was actually afraid that they might break. They were beautiful. Vintage, but they looked brand new against my pale skin. I study them closely, wanting for someone to actually compliment me. Where the fuck is Chase?

I finally stand from the chair I've been sitting on for the past hour and march across the room towards my dress, deciding that sappiness would get me nowhere. So I removed my robe and carefully put on my wedding dress. The delicate material was so soft and fragile in my hands.

"Caty," Chase calls as he sets my shoes on the floor. "What are you do—"

"I've seen you slack, Chase, but right now, I'd appreciate it if you actually make haste," I snapped as I put the lone strap on my shoulder.

"'Make haste'?" Chase chuckles. From the full-length mirror, I can see him studying the dress and I try to find where my arms are going to go. "And they said Bridgerton is a crappy show."

Chase helped me put on the dress and minutes later, he was zipping the back of the dress without ruining my hair and makeup.

Both of us studied my reflection in the mirror. I take in a few breaths before turning my body from side to side, adoring the clean material against my skin. The slit made it look risqué and modern, while the color still made me feel like a bride. I blinked at my reflection in the mirror and tried my best to blink away the tears. A stubborn one escaped, but I gently wiped it away with my fingers.

"You look beautiful, Caty," Chase breathes from beside me, looking for my shoes.

"I know," I said, stroking the dress.

A knock came from the door, followed by Aurelia's muffled voice. "Caterina," she calls. "I don't want to rush you, darling, but everybody's waiting for you."

Let them, I wanted to say, but Chase beat me to it.

"We're almost done, Aurelia," he answers. "Five more minutes."

~*~

There were no flower girls to toss rose petals on the red carpet aisle. And it pissed me off to the point that I wanted to grab a few orphaned children and put them into hair and makeup and let them throw flowers down the passage.

I now stand behind the double doors of the Great Room, overlooking the ceremony venue. The chairs were packed with people I don't know, cameras were stationed at the back just by the door to broadcast the event. I can see the priest in the middle of the platform, talking to Lucas, who was wearing a navy suit and a soft pink tie. He had a spark in his eyes that I've never seen before. He was charming today. It reminded me of the first day we met over that chaotic dinner with my father. He looked clean, and ready. Was he really? If his nerves were all over the place like mine, it didn't show. And I couldn't help but wish I had that composure. I guess some things are never taught.

I couldn't see Chase from the crowd, and that made me panic inside. He has been my anchor. The familiarity of his face kept me on my face. Everyone is a stranger here, and he reminded me that I was not out of place. If anything, I was the one who was supposed to be here.

I had told Chase that I was ready, and he had rushed to the pianist to alert him that the bride was ready. I was not. Not really. There was no excitement. Just nervousness. And a little fear. I am freaking the fuck out that I wanted to run the other way and highjack a car, fly to France and disappear from the face of the earth. But I knew deep inside that I needed to do this. I came all this way already. If I stop now, all will be a waste.

I jumped when I heard the first keys of Canon in D. The crowd goes quiet, standing from their chairs and turning to face the double doors. I know I said I wanted the attention, but the one given by these strangers made me want to throw up. Grace and poise, Caty. There are press everywhere, I reminded myself. So I took a deep, courageous breath before bringing my chin up, straightening my back, and gripping the stem of my bouquet just as the double doors opened.

The once underwater sound of the music became clearer in my ears. And my legs, like the bitches they were, knew what they were supposed to do. I took a step forward before my brain even realized what was happening. And I took another step. And another, as the beautiful melody cradles the garden space. Behind my veil, I can see faces who looked at me with awe. Phone cameras were out so Lucas' family could keep souvenirs. The day the Santellis are saved. The day they became one of the De Marchis.

My heart pounded so fast, I was afraid I was going to pass out.

Through my veil, I saw Lucas at the end of the aisle, his hands in front of him, smirking and slightly nodding his head in approval. Suddenly, my nerves go calm, like they know things will be okay if I continue to walk without tripping. My eyes focus on him for a second, reminding myself that with his help, all will be okay.

I saw Chase then, on the left side of the fountain, his eyes watering. That's just great! Because the next thing I needed was seeing him cry. Such a drama queen. I stopped the tears before they could humiliate me. And look for Harriet. She was by her brother's side, beaming with pride, patting Lucas on the shoulder as if to tell him he did a good job. I scoff inwardly. Yes, because Lucas has contributed to how I become such a catch.

The sarcasm dies when I reach the fountain platform. Lucas smiles at me, mouthing the words, "Fucking gorgeous."

To me it happened so fast. So fast in fact that I barely remembered the priest's talk. The next I know, we were exchanging vows. Then we exchanged rings.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love," Lucas says, sliding the ring in my finger. This was it, I thought. I stare at the gold band in my finger. I cannot undo this. The ring will forever be a symbol of—

I heard the crowd gasping.

Then everything went quiet. The priest goes silent as well. Was it just me? Was my mind seriously glitching right now?

But I know it wasn't me.

I looked up to Lucas and saw the horror in his eyes.

"Lucas?" I whispered softly, panicked and confused. I turn my head to see the people staring at me in horror as well. I forced a smile, not wanting to have my photo taken with an ugly frown on my face. I saw Aurelia and Gerlando on the first row, the latter had his hands around his wife, cradling her shoulder, like he was protecting her from something. Aurelia looked at our direction, horror painted her eyes.

What the fuck was happening?

"Mari," Lucas said—no, warned. His jaw tightened, and he flared his nose.

"What's happening?" I asked, trying to pull my hands from his grasp. But he only grips it tightly, stopping me.

"Mari," he snapped, speaking through gritted teeth. "Don't fucking move."

"What?" I breathed. A chill climbed up my spine with the way he said those words. My heartbeat escalated, this time from fear and anticipation.

My eyes grew when, there, moving from my peripheral–a red line aiming at me. Somebody have the guts to aim a fucking sniper at me? On my wedding day? Somebody was dying today.

It was the last thing I accurately remembered before the entire ceremony went to chaos.

I fucking knew it was bad luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 25 40
This is the first book of a trilogy. All books must be read in chronological order as you may not understand what is happening and I will not be resp...
7.9K 119 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
37.3K 394 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
2.8K 44 40
This is the second book in the His Desire trilogy, therefore you must read Forbidden Desire in order to follow up with the rest of the story!!. --- B...