Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

23'

2K 115 16
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"So...you two are now each other fiancé's, I see."

Whistler and I stood beside each other as Lucille grins at the both of us. She handed me a notebook, showing me a certain page that was full of only twenty or so names.

"What is this?"

"These are the people that passed. They want werewolves and vampires to cohabitate, but this is only a small few compared to the groups I have spoken too. Out of the eighty Barry and I spoke to...we were only certain of twenty." Lucille sighs shakily, only to smile at the both of us. "How have you two been faring?"

I look at Whistler, seeing him look up at me too. The both of us face forward awkwardly almost instantly.

"Woah...what has been going on?"

"The whole marriage thing...it's a lot." He sighs, and he leans into my arm. "His father...I mean, the Head Alpha, is so dead set on the preparations. He wants this done and that done...Idris and I are even forced to stay at the castle now. We have to lie and say we're...uh..."

I snicker, sighing as I pat his head.

"We have to lie and say we're trying for a child. Which we all know that is false. I think the lies and acting is just too much at some point, I'm sorry about that." I apologize to him, but he ends up standing up straight now.

"It's fine. I'm fine with that part, it's...the Head Alpha. He is a lot to work with and handle so...normally, as if everything is fine. I hate that." He tells me and I nod in understanding. "As long as I'm never alone with him...I'll be fine. He's just so weird..."

"I think we all can agree on that." Lucille snorts, taking back the notebook. "You know...when you two get married you both will be Head Alpha's. Not just Idris, but Whistler as well."

"I know. I don't want to dabble in that kind of thing. I'm only there for show and it's not real, so I don't want to take it that far. I'm only eighteen! I can't take care of two billion people!" He cries, and that reminds me.

Our world...the werewolf world does consist of two billion. On the vampire side I think it's an equal amount...if not a little more than that.

We would really be in charge of all of that...

"Whistler's right... How am I going to take care of that many people? How am I going to convince them that vampires are not the enemy?" I ask aloud, only for Whistler to nod at the notebook.

"We show them the evidence, we gain support. It takes time. You could just bring Azriel in too because everyone already knows you're Mates. Though...not with your father as Head Alpha, you need the power. People won't accept something if the higher authority- your father - is so against it. All the werewolves tend to listen to the one who is most and all-powerful. You need that so that they'll have to consider it...they just have to." Whistler always reminds me of the plan when I start to become...I don't know the word.

When I lose hope, I guess. It just seems impossible at times. The longer I go without Azriel the more I tend to...lose it.

Lose hope and lose focus. I cannot do that, and thank goodness Whistler reminds me not to do that.

"Don't forget about the dinner." I say in annoyance, and Whistler's eyes widen nervously. "I know, I agree. He's the last person I want to eat with. I might barf...looking at his face."

"I just don't want him to do anything foolish. I am nervous...that there will be something that happens. He has never asked us to do this before." Whistler looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "It's suspicious, I can't be the only one that thinks that."

I shake my head, all of us shaking our head in disgust at Hendricks.

"Of course not."

____an hour later____

"Here." Hendricks hands me a drink, and I glance to see Whistler being handed a drink by a servant. The both of us are at the table with him...and he wants to start off like this?

Weird and making us uncomfortable?

"What even is this?"

I look at the wine glass, and sip the drink. I tasted a sweet liquid and almost gagged at how sweet it was. When Whistler saw me do that he sniffed his drink. His nose scrunched up immediately and he started to cough.

"What kind of wine...alcohol is this?" Whistler asks him in annoyance, and Hendricks smiles.

"Do you like it?" He asks me only. Completely ignores Whistler's question.

"I don't. It was too sweet...and I only took a sip." I hiss at him and stare down at my plate. "I just want...to get this meal over with, then Whistler and I will be on our way."

Hendricks shrugs, and we begin to eat. I saw Whistler still staring at his glass and now I wondered what the issue was.

The food was...good, but that drink was way too sweet and strong. I can still taste it.

"I am quite disappointed in you Idris." Hendricks starts calmly, and I look at him. "You two have been lying to me."

"How have we been lying?" Whistler asks him just as calmly, but I was becoming irritated rather quickly.

"It isn't hard...to impregnate an Omega. You two have been given a two week period, it has not been that long since you've decided to marry. I just...do not understand how you haven't become pregnant yet. My son is not...oh..." Hendricks sighs sadly, and I glance at Whistler.

That's when we hear him begin to chuckle. We both look back as his hand covered his mouth. His eyes widened upon me and he stood up, continuing to smother his disgusting laugh.

He points at me and I glare at him.

Suddenly I see a knife rush at me face and I was able to catch it just in time. My eyes widen as Hendricks had the most furious look.

"Are you insane?!" I shriek at him, standing up as I glare down at him. "Don't ever try that with me again, I don't give a fuck who you are! I tried being nice to your ratchet ass, but this is taking it too-!"

I flinch, feeling my breathing become haggard. My vision became blurry and I shook my head repeatedly.

"I just needed your blood to rush...and this worked spectacularly in my favor. With the way things were going...you're body might've destroyed my creation if I didn't make your werewolf-side kick in. Making you so angry-."

I reach across as I grab ahold of his shirt, yanking him towards me. Our faces so close that I could practically see the evil in his eyes.

"You...are going down..." I growl at him, and suddenly he just nudges me back softly. My whole body just staggering back and I had to be caught by Whistler.

"No, I'm not. I am going to get that Hybrid child, one way or the other. You made me do this...because your hard-headed ass wouldn't listen! So...have fun." He smiles, and he just skips out of the room.

Whistler rushes forward as if he was trying to stop the doors from closing, but the guards shoved him back. He fell on the ground, the doors closing. When he got back up to open them they wouldn't budge.

"Who just...your father is crazy..." Whistler cries, and he looks over his shoulder at me.

I found my breathing becoming sporadic. I saw Whistler's eyes widen on me and he stayed exactly where he was.

"Don't...move Idris." He warns me, extending his hand out.

I don't bother moving, but that feeling was back again... From when my rut began...I'm feeling it. That urge to just fuck who I can. I already knew what that bitch gave me once I felt this feeling.

"Idris he gave you rut-inducers. I think in my drink he gave me heat-inducers. This is sick, he is a sick man. Who just does-!"

I stood up and found myself rushing at him. He started to scream until I grabbed his arms and pick him up. Rushing at the window, it shatters as I jump from there and let my feet slam onto the concrete.

Whistler was still screaming for his life as I ran. It didn't matter to me because I wasn't going to let my father do that. If he wants to think...we had sex - go for it. I'm not going to betray Azriel like that!

As I got to my apartment I shove Whistler into the bathroom, and he gasps.

"Lock the door." I insist to him, and he nods. Instantly he does so and I rush to my bed, grabbing the blankets. I try to sniff them - get any whiff of Azriel that I could.

Except nothing was working. The more I searched for something of him I found myself becoming more frustrated. Not with sexual need but with anger...and sadness. That began to calm me down...for sure.

There was no other way I could go about this. I was genuinely...becoming upset.

I found my eyes becoming watery and I collapse to my legs. Found myself letting out a painful...sorrowful cry. The sound rippled through and even surprised me at how loud and heart-broken it sounded.

I didn't feel the rut anymore...I was in pain.

"Idris?"

I look over my shoulder, seeing Whistler look at me sadly. Immediately I found myself crying more when he came to me, patting my back. He sat beside me and just caressed it.

Except it didn't make me feel better. I felt worse because I knew at this point I was feeling the burden.

A forced rut was placed on me and the person that can satisfy it...isn't here.

"I want Azriel so bad..." I cry, and I found myself hugging Whistler. Crying into his chest, I just wanted to be with my Mate, and I can't have him yet.

"You'll get him back soon, the wedding is so close. I am certain you will get him back soon, please don't cry." Whistler speaks so softly to me, but it wasn't helping.

Just made me want to cry even more...

I never knew how much it hurt to miss someone you know you could easily have, but people keep you separated. I've bitten him...I forever yearn for him; but no one cares.

It's not fair.

I shouldn't have to go to these lengths to be with the person I'm destined to be with! This goes against everything werewolves stand for when it comes to Mates! Except all of that is thrown out, because he's a vampire?

It's not fair...

"It's not fair..." I whimper into Whistler's chest, crying more as he starts to caress the back of my head now. Felt like a very kind...embrace - never felt this before.

"I know Idris." He murmurs, and I cried even more from that truth. "I know."

|_Azriel_

I stood atop of the building parallel to Idris' apartment. My eyes stared at...Whistler and Idris hugging.

My hands cradled my stomach as I see them hug. Just from here I could see what was happening.

"He really did...forget me?" I whimper, seeing that he even brought Whistler to our home. Where did all of that love go?

Found my hands clenching on my stomach and...I wanted to throw up. He really moved on like that?

He saw and heard what happened to me. I was forced against my will to leave, and this is what he does.

I flinch when thunder erupts, and I begin to feel rain pouring. There wasn't any anger I felt anymore...just complete and utter sadness.

We have...I have a baby with him. He abandoned us, for him? 

"Idris..." I whimper, and I felt worse. It was different seeing it on picture and it was taken...this was in person. I'm seeing him with this man.

They're hugging each other and I flinch when I see Whistler caress his back. His ring mocking me even from all the way over here.

Suddenly...I felt this urge to scream, yet at the same time cease from existence. Idris wouldn't notice I did based on how content he looks there. He has that Whistler person...how could I match with that?

It's stressing me out.

My breathing became heavy and I inhaled sharply. The chill of the rain wouldn't typically bother me, but it did today. I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to hurt him...

Says he'll get me back...and does this?

Idris...

Idris...

I felt myself become even more cold. My body curled forward as I go to my knees, my arms wrapping around my stomach.

Found myself gasping for air as the rain continued to pour on me. I felt sicker by the minute and felt the urge to throw up. All that bravado and strength I had...that was gone as soon as I saw Idris and Whistler.

"Why...why..." I start to whimper as my hand rested on the back of my neck. My eyes widening when I see Idris and Whistler pull back from one another. A caring...gentle smile on his face for Whistler and they held hands nodding. "Why?!"

I felt my nails scratch along the bite mark where he bit, and I see Idris gasp. His hand even went to the back of his neck and he shook his head wildly.

That confused me more as I look at my fingers, seeing blood from where I scratched. I don't know...how these things work. Bite marks...how are they even removed?

Does the person that bit you feel pain when you do this?

I found myself scratching the mark again, and Idris cries out again. Whistler trying to help him as he staggered against a dresser.

It hurt me too...but I wanted him to feel my heartbreak. He broke my heart...he said he was trying to get me back. Why is he with him?!

Feeling my eyes water, I let my tears stream and the pain intensify as I continue to scratch. Even beginning to feel my blood drip down my neck as I scratched. Idris screamed at this point and Whistler looked like he didn't understand what was happening.

Except it was all me... I was doing this to him.

My fingers stop as I try to catch my breath from the pain, my hands resting before me. I saw how bloody they were and the rain fell into my wound.

"Idris..." I whimper, and I moved on hand to my neck again.

"Azriel!"

I flinch, looking up as I see Idris with the most furious look on his face.

"Idris..." I cry, and he gripped the balcony railing. Suddenly I see him step on it and Whistler looked up in shock.

"Idris what are you doing?!" He cries out, and tries to grab his legs. Only for Idris to jump from there, grabbing the ladder that I happened to climb to get up here on the other building.

Immediately I stood up, about to run away only to find myself collapsing onto the ground. I'm rolled onto my back and see Idris staring down at me, his eyes full of rage.

"What...the fuck did you do?" He growls at me, and I glare at him.

"Who do you think you are?! Getting mad at me...you did this!" I shout at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"You moved on so fast...and chose Whistler. You moved on to marry him just to forget all about me and the baby. You never loved us or cared...daddy was right." I cry to him, and I see Idris' rage cease.

I see him look so hurt out of nowhere and I couldn't tell if he was crying or if it was the rain. My lips went in a firm line when he continued to stay frozen.

"You really think...I moved on? That I tried forgetting you and the baby... That I never loved you or cared for you? Is that what you think?" He questions me softly, and I felt the wound on the back of my neck heal.

I could still feel his bite mark, so I knew we were still Mates.

Staring into his eyes, I saw an unreadable expression. Even when I tried to read his mind...I got nothing. He really was having no thoughts in his head.

"That...that is what I see." I say firmly, and another burst of thunder ripples through. The building begins to tremble and Idris waits. "I see that to be so. I feel like that is so, but I don't know. I just don't know..."

I begin to cry, my eyes closing as I felt my warm tears mix with the cold rain. Except I found myself be lifted off the ground and pulled against Idris' body.

Hugging me close, I cry harder as I pull him closer to me. My eyes saw the scars on the back of his neck from where I scratched my neck...as if I scratched his too. That didn't help how I felt at this moment whatsoever.

Did I go into this wrong?

Why do I feel like I saw this the wrong way? Like I viewed this as if he's still that Idris that I first met?

No...he's changed.

I am definitely...I believe I am in the wrong this time. And...

"I'm sorry, Idris."

________________________😨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 25.1K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
82.2K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
192K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...