The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 29: Don't

959 27 5
By vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Why are you not responding to my calls and texts huh?" Eren's voice boomed inside the car as soon as I got in.

I acted like I heard nothing don't want to destroy my day but I still answered.

"Oh so you speak huh?" I imitated the last part he said.

The truth is I just want to go to school this instant. I wanna distance myself to everyone as much as possible but I know I can't. I want to talk to Mr. Levi too who knows about my family's history.

I should have joined Carla or Grisha or my friends or just grab a taxi. I know this would happen but who am I again? He doesn't own me.

"Of course I'm not mute. You're not answering the question." Eren's voice was firm as I caught him stealing glances on me several times but I ignored it looking away.

"I don't think I need to explain myself to you." I said my eyes glued on the scenery outside.

"Of course you have to explain to me because I am your fucking boyfriend! I'm worried sick Mikasa!" He slammed the steering wheel making me close my eyes a little.

I felt my heart beating fast as I bit my lip. He is mad but so am I!!

"Worried sick huh? Really? After ignoring me the whole goddamn time and you act like that?! God just stop Eren!!" I shut my mouth after and he went silent.

I bit my lip. I felt like crying. I didn't mean it.

Deep down inside I just want him to talk to me. I want us to go back like we used to.

He didn't even speak again after that and I kept my eyes outside all the time while my tears are falling so he wont see it. My heart is breaking because of the silence. I tried so hard not to make any noises while crying.

I didn't even hiccupped. I cant numbly cried there as I held my bag towards me.

"Mikasa..I.."

"Don't..." I cut him off.

"Don't fucking ever look at me again do you understand?! Don't talk to me! Don't call my name! Just don't!" I said and as soon as he stopped over, I opened the door quickly to get out and slammed the door behind me.

I heard him calling behind me but I didn't listen. I guess I was wrong about everything I said to him that he really cares for me. Maybe everything is just fabricated to make me fall for him and just make my life miserable.

If he doesn't like then he probably likes someone else but just can't break it to me.

Could I stand seeing him with someone else?

We used to sit next to each other so I bribed Sasha with food just to sit next to her and Connie will be the one to sit next to him.

"Is everything okay Mikasa?" Sasha asks as she looked so happy at the food I gave her. There's more to that if she accepts my condition.

"Yeah everything's alright. I'm just really nervous on the competition. I hope we all do well." I smiled at her and in the corner of my eyes I saw how Eren looked at my way but I completely ignored him.

"Of course! You're the captain remember! We will surely win." Sasha says as she took a huge bite on the burger I gave her.

I realized it's better to stay away from drama anymore so I spent my vacant time going to a library as I read stories about gangs and mafia organizations not minding it it's fictional.

"Mikasa that's very unusual of you to go to library alone. Are you hiding something?" Ymir asks and I laughed at her.

"What? No..I just like to study these days. I want to make my real parents proud." I said and they nodded.

Historia was still shy at me but I didn't mind her actually. I thank the heavens above that they fave her a cute height so I can just look straight and ignore her existence when she's around.

"Mikasa.." Historia tried to open up again to me one time but I declined it. As I've said, I don't want drama anymore.

"Uh excuse me. I have to go to the comfort room. I'm sorry.." I would come up with excuses.

Me who was once an honest angel have now become a liar but of course, I am still nice to those who deserve me and did nothing wrong.

I have decided to make the most out of my day by spending some time alone at the campus every time the practice is done just sitting on the bench for hours and wait for dark because I know when I come home, I'll just be in my room trying to sleep.

"Mom sometimes I feel so jealous of my little sibling because he or she both has you and dad, and I...had nothing left with me." I chuckled as tears fell from my eyes looking at names carved on the grave in front of me.

"I'll be joining another cheerleading competition. I hope you'll watch me. Help me that I won't fall on stunts coz lately, I was really pretty clumsy I even messed up big time." I put my hands to my eyes and slowly sat on the grass smiling and wiping my tears at the grave in front of me.

It was Saturday and I'm glad no one is around here this time. I probably look like a tomato now. Thanks to my snow white skin and raven black long hair.

"I know you like Eren. But I don't think he's coming back. The Eren who wraps the scarf around me is probably somewhere near you." I sighed as I played with the flowers in front of me.

This reminds me of the day Eren was sleeping under the big tree and I am picking flowers to made him a flower crown.

I used to smile at the memory but now all it gives me is pain.

"I miss you so much. I wish I could hug you." I whispered slowly as the wind blew.

"Thought I know where you want to go." I heard the familiar voice at my back and I didn't look back.

Speaking of the devil.

It was Eren.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked calmly.  I had enough. My back is still facing him.

"I'm here to talk to you." He says and I stood up.

"I don't think we still have something to discuss." I touched the grave and started walking away.

I heard footsteps following me and I mentally panicked. He is following me. I walked faster but he did the same. Shit.

"We have a big conversation. It can't go on like this forever." He says as a matter of fact.

I'm so glad you know Eren.

"Good thing you realized that. Congrats." I said my eyes still in front of me not minding him when he held my hand making me turn back to him.

My heart leaped as I thought I was going to fall but he held my body and our faces got closer to each other.

I pushed him away and I fixed myself. This is giving me a hard time once again. Just when I thought I'm on the process of healing and then he comes barging in AGAIN.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as I looked down.

"Say everything you want you have 1 minute." I said.

"I love you Mikasa." He says and I gave off a smug look.

"Liar. Continue." I said about to leave when it took like 3 minutes and he still didn't respond.

"I have to go... this talk is nonsense." I said.

"N-No wait...Mikasa..." I froze as he back hugged me.

"Let me go Eren." I tried getting away from him but he held me in his strong arms.

"You finally said my name..I miss you...love.."

My tears fell as I heard his broken voice. Liar. You are a fucking liar Eren! However, I found myself getting weak. I could feel my inside churning once again as I felt them partying while my face and mind says otherwise. I could feel insects on my stomach as he whispered soft words on my ear. Hearing countless of sorry and I felt tears falling on my back.

I let out an exasperated breath.

Why are you doing this to me Eren? I don't know what to do anymore!! Fuck.

"You have to let me go." I said as I tried to take his arms away but he was strong.

"No just please listen to me. I don't want this too but I don't have a choice. I don't want you gone! I want to spend my future with only you Mikasa!!" He said as he made me look at him.

He was crying.

I saw his bloodshot eyes.

And I thought I was the only one having a hard time when he is too. I felt guilty. I feel so bad. I feel horrible as a person for acting selfishly.

"Did you know how it pains me every time you act like I am not there. Do you know how many nights I had woke up from nightmares? How I had hard time sleeping?! It felt like I was in hell Eren and I'm tired of that shit!" I yelled to his face and he forcefully kissed me on the lips.

I pushed him hard away from me and he only moved a little not really making a difference and I felt weak as he continued kissing me despite being hit multiple times.

I gave in.

I closed my eyes and felt his kisses. I am tired of fighting. I just want to rest.

He stopped and he pressed our forehead together.

"Look at me." He says and he wiped my tears.

"I'm not expecting you to forgive me Mikasa. I just want you to know that my feelings for you didn't change. I love you. Don't ever forget that." He says and he hugged me tight and walked away.

I was left there with nothing but silence.

He once again, left me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 303 17
It was a normal day inside the walls, but Titans tried to get in. People screamed. Mikasa had to protect Eren and Armin. Suddenly she hat to save som...
762 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
93.3K 2.8K 24
A story about my OTP: Annie x Armin from SNK/AOT Annie stayed away from everyone, kept quiet. Was almost invisible to everyone around her. Well... Al...