The Rise To Power; A Smallvil...

By CosplayCopia

The aftermath of Lex's possession by Zod left the Luthors disheveled, to say the least. With Tyla's powers go... More

Sneeze
Wilt
Guardian
Reunification
Outcome
Tranquility
Stationary
Concealed
Hydro
Justice
Red
Intrusion
Potential
Struggle
Adversary
Architype

Zod

51 2 0
By CosplayCopia

A/N: I don't own Smallville or any characters and places in the DC universe. Nor do I own the episodes that these chapters are based on and contained from.

I also don't claim to be a writer. My inspiration is simply to get a creative outlet going.

I only own Tyla Nevin and what pertains to her character story.

____________________________________________________________

Tyla sighed into the kiss, feeling a forcefulness that she didn't normally have with him before. It was as if there was quiet desperation there, something that seemed like she needed to be convinced of something. When she opened her eyes and pulled away, Lex had barely opened his. It was as if he was taking in their passion. "Why are you dressed like someone from the Matrix?" She quipped as she raised an eyebrow. She looked down at his attire. When had he ever had a penchant for leather? She could have made another quip, but she heard an explosion just out over to the plaza. Frowning, she broke away from him and marched over to the ledge. She watched as the people below fought against each other. "The city's tearing itself apart. All those people, we have to help them." She started to say.

She didn't notice the look of disapproval on his face. "Help them?" He asked.

"With both our powers, we could end the riots. We can save everyone," she turned around. It was then that she realized that Clark should have been here by now. "Where's Clark?" She wondered.

"Clark?" Now she saw the glint of disapproval. "Ah. You mean Kal-El."

Tyla blinked. How did he know? "Lex? What's going on?"

"Lex Luthor is dead. My name is Zod." There was death in his eyes. She gulped and sidestepped away from him. It was too late. Just then, the door behind them burst open. Chloe and Lionel ran in, stopping short to see Lex. In that same split instant, Lex scooped Tyla up and flew up to the sky, ignoring her fists beating at him.

*****

"Let go!" she growled, fighting Zod's grip on her as she tried to fly away. She only saw Lex, it was disarming but she knew with the way he held and looked at her, it was a different man. They landed just outside of a greyish-blue warehouse. As Zod unwrapped his arms from her, Tyla took the opportunity to run but it was futile. He sped over and grabbed her arm, pulling her to the ground as she tried to shoot herself back up to the sky. He dragged her over to the warehouse with an iron grip. "I told you to let go!"

"Zod doesn't take orders, he gives them," he replied, coldly.

Tyla glared. "What do you want from me?" She asked.

"I find it hard to believe that the Clairvoyant is unaware of the gifts that she has," Zod pushed open the warehouse door and dragged her in. "You are far more useful alive."

She looked over in the direction that they were heading. She had a sneaking suspicion that if Lex was gone, then so was Clark. She was truly alone in this fight. Clark, I know you're not dead, she thought. There's no way that you can hear me but...I could really use your help right now. She pushed her tears down, covering her eyes from Zod as she finally broke away from his hold. Or rather, he let her go. A faint humming was heard from across the room. It knew that she was here. Tyla recognized that sound anywhere. It was the ship that she and Lex looked so hard for.

"Whatever is happening to you, Lex. It's not you. It's the ship. It's Fine controlling you," she pleaded, turning around to Zod. "You have to fight it; I know you're in there somewhere."

"I already told you, your beloved Lex is gone."

She crossed her arms. "If that's the case, why did you keep me alive?" She asked. "You can't possibly think that I'll help you. You're wasting your time."

Zod studied her. She wasn't as righteous as the last Clairvoyant. But she certainly wasn't meek like the ones that were chosen on Krypton. He could see her guidance on Kal-El before he exiled him. It was fair that Jor-El had chosen her, but she was still human. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the ship. "You're here to bear witness to the end of the human era and the rebirth of Krypton." The ship started to pulse, humming louder as she came closer. "A shining jewel in a vast, dark universe and you have the privilege of playing a part in its resurrection." He forced her to place her hand on the ship.

Tyla yelped. She felt another surge of power and then Zod placed his hand on the ship. By then, it roared to life. A number of golden letters covered the machine as it pulsed wildly before a disk emerged from the center and straight toward Zod. He caught it, letting go of Tyla who cried out and fell back. She looked up to see the ship disappear, just as she had sent Fine away. Zod turned to see her. She gasped, trying to crawl away from him. She wouldn't dare turn her back, but the man only needed to take a few steps forward to pick her up by the arm. "There's no escaping what's about to happen," he said, calmly. His iron grip resumed again.

*****

She was getting dizzy from all the flying around. Zod had managed to zip from Metropolis to the outskirts of Kansas and then to Smallville in just the wee hours of the morning. As they landed, she saw the familiar turrets of her home. She collapsed to the ground, steadying her mind. Zod was already walking towards the manor. He didn't seem to care whether or not she would follow. Or perhaps, he knew that she was going to follow regardless. 

"How did you know to come here?" She said, skeptically. "Lex and I lived here." She sure as hell didn't tell him unless mind-reading was a power that Kryptonians had. Clark didn't have it, she knew that much and it wasn't a gift of hers to give to him. "If there wasn't some part of him still alive inside you, how did you remember this place?"

Zod pushed the doors open and strode in. The entire place flooded him with thoughts of nostalgia. "I remember the coupling that you two share." He simply said, looking back to see Tyla staring at him in revulsion. "You are joined in union." He explained.

It made her slightly relax. Only slightly. "It's called marriage," she said with a sad sigh.

"His feelings for you were just as strong," Zod added, striding to the desk where Lex's laptop lay. "They left an unpleasant taste when I consumed his essence." He opened the laptop, a black screen with green Kryptonian writing scrolled along. He then pulled out the disk from the pocket of his trenchcoat and placed it upright. With a wave of his hand, it started to spin. As the disk lit up its etchings, the Kryptonian writing seemed to disappear. Instead, was a map of the United States. A small pin started to blink on the screen and the computer started to beep.

Tyla laughed, astonished. "You got rid of the virus," she said.

"I needed to acquire information," Zod muttered.

She looked up to see the lights of the study flicker. They hummed on as if they were waking from a slumber. "You got the power back too?" She turned to look back at Zod. "That was...nice of you." She didn't trust it.

"It would take days for your people to restore it...if they had that much time," he said. "It is only temporary relief to get what I need." He looked over at her and took a deep breath. He tilted his head, looking at her hair before he turned back to the computer.

She shuttered and wrapped her arms around her. It sounded a little too much like Lex and yet, it didn't sound like him at all. She glanced over to look back at the screen. "The Pentagon?" She frowned.

"There's something I need," Zod said.

Tyla started to take a few steps back, eyeing towards the fireplace. "What are you going to do?"

"Finish what I started in Krypton. The black ship while it pulsed, it sent waves across the world. In this way, it was reshaping the crust."

"Terraforming?"

"Ah...well, it is your word for it. It is adapting the world into my home. Only this time it will be perfect," Zod mused. "The start of an empire, ruled by the bloodline of Zod."

"Well, that ship is gone again," she mumbled, slowly about to raise her right hand towards him.

"This hard drive can still initiate the pulse, but I need access to your military satellites to broadcast it. It's not all lost. The fate of your race will not be yours if you give me what I require."

"I'm not giving you any access." Nor would any of her contacts. Just cause he had Lex's face, they still would want Tyla to say the final word.

Zod smiled. But as he turned around, it faded. Tyla pushed forward and a gust of wind propelled forward to him. Zod raised his hands to block it and then quickly took a step to the side with superhuman speed before she had time to send another burst to him. He doubled around and grabbed her, knocking her back. Tyla hit the shelves, the force causing the books to shake and fall to the ground as she cried out. His free hand held hers together to keep her from using her powers. "I do not need your connection to power." He spoke, frowning. "I am power. What I want from you is an heir."

"Fat chance!" She spat, struggling as he tightened his grip. She grunted, raising her knee to kick Zod in the stomach. He moaned and there was a change in his eyes. One that looked almost pleading. It was different than the cold before. "L-Lex?" She gasped.

There was a moment of recognition before it changed back to darkness although now it was mixed with a sense of anger. Zod had returned, snarling. He looked down at the fireplace where black pokers were resting nearest them and reached over to grab the sharpest one in his eyes. With the slightly softened grip, Tyla wretched her left hand free. She reached up to smack him and was met a blinding hot pain. Zod jammed the poker into the palm of her hand, pinning her to the shelf. She let out a gut-wrenching scream. 

"We'll discuss this further when I return from your Pentagon," Zod said, over her sobs. He turned around and made for the door, about to speed away.

"Lex...please," Tyla whimpered. Zod froze, unsure as to why. "Please come back to me." Zod looked back at her with a brief flicker of confusion and then disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Tyla grunted, turning back to the poker. The pain was searing. Hot tears formed in her eyes. She gripped the poker, causing it to shift. "Ah!" She yelled, taking it out slowly. She screamed again as she released herself from the shelf and slumped to the floor. Panting, she threw the poker across from her. Past the cursing in her mind, there was a spark within her. She had to look for Clark and tell him that there was a shred of humanity left. There was still hope.

****

Tyla bandaged her hand as quickly as she could and used Lex's Porsche to drive over to the Kent farm. She didn't dare to try to fly. If she got caught by Zod, if he was willing to injure her, there was no telling what he else he was willing to do to her. Clark had to be home, maybe he was trapped or caught between something. If he wasn't with Lex, then maybe he was saving someone. Regardless, she blamed herself for separating from Clark. She should have stayed with him, no matter what. They could have figured this out together. She swerved the car to a brake, screeching as she parked it next to the barn. She all but leaped out of the car and ran into the barn. "Clark!" She screamed. "Clark! Are you here?" Her friend wasn't anywhere to be seen but what she saw instead made her stop abruptly. Lionel broke away from hugging none other than Martha Kent. "What are you doing here?" The last words were a sneer.

"Tyla...you're alive....Listen to me, this is more than just you and me," he started to say. "I know we have had our differences but-" He looked down at her bandaged hand. "Where's Lex?"

She didn't trust him. Yes, he knew about Clark but not about her. She shook her head, looking over to Martha. "Where's Clark?"

"I-I don't know."

"Then we are truly lost," Lionel looked defeated. It was an odd look for him in Tyla's eyes.

"Maybe not," Martha said, taking out a dagger very much like the one that Tyla saw back at the Fortress.

"Where did you get that?" She gasped. She walked over and looked at the dagger. She took the weapon from Martha and shown the dagger to a pool of light was fell through the cracks of the barn. It had the same engravings; "sacrifice the vessel."

"My plane crashed," Martha explained. "Jor-El did it, he brought me over and gave this to me. Clark used the last dagger against a man named Milton Fine instead of this vessel of Zod. It destroyed him completely, but it also released Zod. If we use it on Zod, then we will have to kill Lex. Jor-El told me that he wanted me to finish the job and then he sent me back here."

Tyla muttered, still looking at the dagger. "Lex is still in there." She protested.

"Tyla...I know you have all the love for my son but the things he can do now. He needs to be stopped," Lionel said, taking a step forward.

"No!" She shouted. Her voice was booming. It caused Lionel to stop in his tracks and Martha to gasp. "There's a part of him still in there, fighting. If this released Zod, then I'm sure that I can do the same for Lex." She watched as Lionel looked confused towards Martha, like he was asking for guidance. 

"Tyla...sweetheart, I wish there was another way. I had hoped that Clark could have told us how to use it but..." She didn't know what to say. There were no words to comfort the death of a husband. Martha still struggled with Jonathan's death most days.

The blue-haired woman pressed her lips together. "If either of you tried, you won't be able to get close enough to even use this," Tyla discouraged. "But...I think I can." Her mind started to go through all the possibilities. Lionel knew this look. He had seen her have it often when she worked with him at LuthorCorp. She had a plan.

One that better worked.

****

The manor was quiet, not a single stir. There wasn't a shred of evidence that indicated that someone was there. When Zod returned, it was void of life or laughter that the vessel he inhabited would have remembered. Instead, he was feeling what the humans would call sadness. He walked back to the study with a suitcase, marked by the Pentagon. He slammed it onto the desk and clicked the buckles. As he opened it, he saw the tracking of satellites that circled the globe. He was about to smirk, triumphantly but in the corner of his eye, he realized that the Clairvoyant was not where he had left her. He looked over; a pool of blood was on the floor. To his left, the poker was strewn aside.

"That's all it takes to end the world?" He heard her behind him. Her voice almost sounded like a saving grace to his ears. "A few satellites, a green light for go, and one man?"

"To begin anew," Zod said, leaning back to inspect her. She wore something different as well. A light beige bodice that revealed more for the imagination. He lowered his gaze. She wore black leather pants with knee-high boots. They accentuated her form. "You freed yourself but didn't run." He added, his gaze moved back up to her then lingered to her bandaged hand. He took a step forward, feeling something stir inside him. "Why?"

"I realized there was nothing to run to," she said, joylessly. "Even if I left, you said there wasn't much time anyways. If you didn't pick me, then you'd pick someone else, and there went my choice for survival."

He walked over to her with a hand instinctively running up her side. He expected her to flinch, but she didn't move. Instead, big brown eyes fixed to his. "You would give me an heir, willingly?" He asked. To have his powers and the perceptive visions of the Clairvoyant, his bloodline would be all-powerful being here on Earth.

She shrugged. "You look like him," she said, simply. "I'd give you many if you'd have me." She ran her hands up Zod's chest and closed the gap between them. With a single jerk of his jacket, she pulled him in for a kiss.

It didn't take long for Zod to give in. He deepened the kiss with something much darker than love. He forcefully snogged her, darting his tongue into her mouth. There was no recoil, no movement of turning away. She wanted this. Zod growled and lifted her leg up to position himself for more closeness, but Tyla had other plans. She pulled him along, expertly guiding him to the couch. Her kisses were frantic now, filled with confidence. She nipped at his lip before pushing him down to the couch. Zod looked up to glare at her, but surprisingly, she was already straddling him before he could think of reprimanding her. Loose icy blue locks fell forward as she carefully grinded against him, leaning forward to kiss him once more. On his back meant that he was going to succumb to more fun than duty.

Tyla pushed her anxiety down, fighting the feeling of fear that was threatening to show in her eyes. Zod let out a resounding moan as she trailed her tongue along his neck. It was better than looking at him. It would risk giving her away. 

"Perhaps...I've underestimated the females of your species." He spoke, almost breathlessly as he gripped her hips, trying to push her down against him.

She groaned and pushed her chest to him. With one hand, she fumbled for the buttons of his shirt, inching her other hand towards one of the creases of the couch. Once she felt what she needed, she curled her fingers against the hilt of the blade. Quickly, she rammed the dagger on Zod's chest, the crystal brightened to an icy blue light similar to her hair. The man yelled in pain, reflexibly grabbing the hand that held the dagger. "Or maybe you underestimated me," she hissed, digging it harder. 

Suddenly, the blue light started to turn to black. The colors mixed like two pools of smoke. Zod shouted then all of a sudden, he looked down at the dagger with a gloomy look. He looked back up. "Tyla?"

She tensed up. Zod never called her that. She looked into his eyes. "Lex?"

"Ty! Run!" He yelled. "Do it and run!"

She couldn't move. She was killing him and she was frozen on the spot! She accidentally loosened her hold just a smidge and then she felt a hand backhand her with full force. She flew back, crashing into the grand piano. Her face had hit the black maple surface, a cut broke just above her eyebrow. She crumbled to the floor and moaned, struggling to look up as Zod pulled the knife from his chest. "Did you really think you could make a difference?" He asked as he marched over to her. "The Clairvoyant doesn't write the pages of history. They are Krypton's Seers. They merely watch." He knelt, pulling her to him.

She punched at his arm, trying to break away but she barely had any strength left. Zod frowned, unbothered by her shouting. He plunged the dagger into her left side, and she cried out. The light burned blue on the crystal again. Zod snapped the hilt off and flung it across. It was a just punishment could keep her at bay for the time being. He decided that he didn't want her to bleed out just yet. It was a pity. He would have wanted to keep her around for much longer. "Nothing can change the fate of your world," he said, getting up as Tyla whimpered while she looked down at her wound. Walking away from her, he took out the disk from his pocket once again. The key was then placed in the middle of the suitcase in the same position as before. As he let go, the device began to spin and the green light beeped. The satellites have been activated.

*****

The ground shook beneath Tyla as she dug unto her side.  Panting, she wrapped her fingers around the jutting blade. She could barely grip at the blade. While Zod turned his back from her, she crawled over to the other side of the room and managed to prop herself up against the wall. The manor was holding on to its foundations but it could only keep up for so long.  She didn't notice that Zod was now approaching her let alone have time to react when he picked her up by her neck. "Ah!" She shrieked in terror as she looked into Zod's cold eyes. "Please please please please," she begged.

"You could've been by my side as Krypton is reborn," Zod said. "Now you'll die with all the rest." He tightened his grip, choking her.

Tyla wheezed, feeling the air leave her.

There was a whoosh next to them. "Let her go!" It was familiar.

"Clark?!" She squeaked. A small weak smile left her lips.

Zod's first look of shock etched on his features. "Kal-El," he sneered. He threw Tyla over to Clark and the woman screamed, trying to brace herself for the impact.

But Clark caught her even if the full force made him fall back. He wrapped his arms around her to shield her from the falling debris. "Tyla?" He said, looking to see her injuries.

"Clark? Where were you?" She said, between coughing and taking air.

"Long story," he said, as he wiped her tears. "Tell you later." He couldn't tell her now that Zod had imprisoned him. Exiling him to where the worst criminals were. He had to fight his way back. He looked up to see Zod lose interest and move to the briefcase to speed up the process.  Then his eyes fell to the jutting blade and the blood that was pooling around. It was then that he noticed his hand....marked with her blood. She was dying. "Tyla, you're..." He couldn't finish the thought.

"Clark-" She winced. "Stop him...I know what to do." Clark looked pained. "Please...get him. That case is what's...the earthquakes."

Clark nodded, setting her down quickly but carefully before he stood up. He glanced over at the suitcase, honing his focus to shoot heat waves towards it. Within seconds, the case and the key started to melt.

Behind him, Tyla was using the last of her energy to crawl over to the discarded crystal. She gripped a bloody hand on it and to her relief, it lit up in blue. She smiled, weakly and used the arm of the couch to lift herself up.

Zod looked at the melting key turning into a heap on the desk then to Clark with a look of sheer rage. His face contorted into something evil. Something that was conducted by horrors that Clark could only dream of and it was directed to him. "NO!" Zod screamed, about to rush to him.

Tyla looked over and raised her bandaged hand. The air grew heavy around her and Clark. He watched as air rushed forward to Zod, making him slow down. Even with superhuman speed, he was pushed by an invisible barrier that made his movements seem like molasses. Both Tyla and Clark looked at each other. Fear was settling in as if he knew what she was going to do next. She looked down at the crystal that lit a brighter icy blue and immediately plunged it into her side, pushing the dagger further into flesh.

"TYLA!" Clark ran forward to hold her.

She cried out as she felt Clark's hands on her. She let go of the hilt that was now buried into her skin and reached up to touch Clark's chest. Suddenly, the hilt started to vibrate, and she threw her head back. Clark cried out next, feeling a power surge through him from Tyla. The blue light from the hilt began to glow into white-hot light that steadily started to engulf them.

"NO!" Zod cried out, watching as Tyla's entire body turned to white light. He tried to push forward, but her hold was still there. All he could do was watch as her icy blue hair faded like it was being drained. Peaking through was her true dark blonde hair.

Tyla felt the power leaving her. The hilt was now sporadically humming in her body and causing her hand holding the wind barrier to shake. She couldn't hold Zod for long. All the powers that she had; she was giving them to Clark. With the last of her fight, she lowered her hand. Zod then propelled forward and charged into Clark. The two smashed into the wall, flying out into the forests of the manor. As quickly as they disappeared, the crystal stopped shaking and fell out of her. She looked down as it shattered into a million pieces on the floor. She panted, realizing as she looked around the manor that the earthquakes had subsided. Turning around to the hole in the wall, where Zod and Clark flew out to the distance, she smiled. She did it! A tired laugh of relief escaped her and then she fell to the floor, surrendering herself to unconsciousness.

*****

Clark and Zod flew through the air. One punch after another, trying to disorient the other being before they landed on the ground. The impact of the rocks barely phased them. Zod grunted, tossing Clark aside. A tree shattered against Clark's back as he collided with it. He fell down, almost landing perfectly if it wasn't for the fact that Zod sped forward and gripped him. "I don't know how you escaped the Zone, but you were safer where you were." He growled. "Did you really think you could win, Kal-El? You're an idealistic fool, just like your father."

He lifted Clark up into the air and smashed him down on a boulder, breaking it in half. Zod raised his fist, punching Clark square in the jaw. Then, he repeatedly began to punch him. Each and every time on his face. Three times. A fourth. Fifth time. He pulled Clark up and threw him out of the forest.

Clark flew across but he had newfound powers. He tried to splay his hands out like Tyla had done before. Nothing came. Instead, he fell face first on the ground in the middle of a field. He didn't hesitant this time to get up, wiping the blood from his mouth and watching as Zod flew over. As he landed, it was almost graceful if such a deadly being could be.

"The Clairvoyant could not finish the job," Zod hmphed. "So disappointing. And now she is dead."

"No," he gasped, getting up. "She can't be so easily beaten. The people here are strong."

A smirk lit up on Zod's features. Yet, he was still unimpressed. He wouldn't show that he too was annoyed. "You and Jor-El have too much faith in this Earth. You can't stop me."

"Then I'll die trying."

Zod walked over to Clark. "But you won't be the only one. These humans you care so much about.... swear your allegiance to me, and I'll allow the ones you love the most to live. Kneel before Zod. Kneel."

Clark looked down. He needed to rest. Fight for another day. Maybe. All he could think about was saving everyone. He got down on one knee with his head hanging low. His head hanging low. Zod smiled, extending his hand towards him. Clark looked up to take the offer and reached out to hold the man's hand. Zod's smile dropped. Something wasn't right. His brows furrowed as he grunted in pain. What was this? Clark looked at him with look of defiance. All Zod could do was feel shock. Clark let go and stood up. "My father sends his regards," he said as he let go and stand up over Zod.

Zod fell to his knees, looking down at his hand. When he opened it, a small diamond rock with the letter similarly like an S on it, lit up a brilliant blue. "Jor-El," Zod said, shocked. "NO!" He screamed feeling himself be separated from his vessel. He tried to claw himself out, but the stone had his hold. It sucked Zod in with the light. The last bits of him were dragged in and the light disappeared, leaving the stone as a glistening grey. 

The vessel collapsed, dropping the stone. As Lex closed his eyes, Clark quickly bent over to pick up the rock. He eyed it, feeling a sense of relief that he narrowly saved the planet.

*****

Smallville Medical Center had its hands full. By the time Clark came in holding an unconscious Lex, the halls were filled with people, injured, or attending. It didn't take long for him to find that Tyla was in a room, guarded by her security. Those guarding the door to her hospital room, rushed to their boss's aid, leaving Clark to go into the room. Tyla was still sleeping. Her forehead was stitched. An IV was hooked to her left arm. A monitor checking her vitals. Her dark blonde hair currently matted in her blood. He gulped and sat by her, holding her blood-stained bandaged hand. He took a deep breath and waited to see if she would awake. Minutes turned into hours until she stirred, groaning faintly in sheer pain.

"Hey Ty Ty," he said, guiltily.

"Hey CK," she croaked out a reply as she squinted up at him.

"How are you feeling?"

Unbearable. "Well, I'm feeling." She moaned, not daring to move. "Which means I'm not dead." She looked up to the ceiling. "If you're here.... where's Lex?"

Clark frowned and instantly let go of her hand. "He's fine. Zod's gone," he reassured her. He told her the entire thing. From when he was banished to the fight that he had with Zod, knowing that he released his hold on Lex. "You were right, Lex was still fighting on."

"Duh," she quipped before the door opened. The two of them looked over to see Lex with a look of horror on his face.

"Ty...Tyla!" Lex all but raced over and knelt down at her side, ignoring his own sore body.

Clark cleared his throat and peeled himself away from the chair. With a quiet tone, he excused himself as Tyla reached out with her good hand to hold her husband's. 

"You're here," she said, giving one side glance to the door as Clark left to give them privacy. Once he closed it, she looked into Lex's eyes. They were the green eyes that she knew and loved. "You're...okay."

"What happened?"

She blinked. "You don't remember?" She said, puzzled.

"I was in the field with you....and then everything went white." He spoke. "I could hear you sometimes. I was trying to dig myself out, but it felt like I didn't have a body." He looked down to see her bandaged hand. "I remember seeing that. And then...you tried to kill me."

Those were the moments that she thought Lex was trying to come through. It seemed like Zod truly controlled him. "Some...thing had you. I was trying to get you back. I didn't know if I had to kill you-" She tried to explain.

"Hey," he said, stroking her hair. "I would have done the same thing." He did remember telling her to stab him. He remembered breaking through only to be shoved down in blinding white again. The rest, he would have to depend on her. He looked into her eyes, then up to her head where the stitches were. "Your hair," he exclaimed. It was back to blonde.

Tyla couldn't help but laugh. Tears fell down her face. He was back at her side, and she was alive. She started to sob. 

Lex pressed his lips together and tried to fight back his own tears.  There was a chance that he believed that wasn't going to be able to come back. He thought that he was going to be lost from her forever. He had felt a sense of helplessness. He swallowed hard and gently kissed her forehead, trying to give her all the comfort that he could. But he would be damned if they were caught in this situation ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 56 22
The Rise To Power; A Smallville Saga {Part 4} In the aftermath of the second meteor shower, Lex and Tyla find themselves in the middle of an all-out...
4.4K 166 41
Junior year is beginning, and like the same thing every year, Jonathan and Jordan Kent want nothing more than to play football, party, and make some...
5.6K 164 6
What happened to Chloe in Lionel's world and how did Clark become a monster? Set around season 2 of Smallville, this story explores those questions...
411 37 11
"Who are you? And what do you want?" "To help." "Help whom?" •••••••••• When a mysterious archer shows up one day in Smallville, being just in time t...