๐ˆ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐š...

By Sooyaaaaabeans

"๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™š" ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. "๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฟ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿบ

840 30 1
By Sooyaaaaabeans

Volume: ■■■■■□□□

𝚃𝙰𝙿
1:35 ───ㅇ─────3:47

► ▌▌ ■

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

𝙰𝚝 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

"Im Kukiko, im Kambe's Grandmother." Haru and Y/n bowed to her introducing themself.

"Y/n? What a beautiful name, it suits you well. Same goes for you Haru san." Kambe's grand mother said as she mix green tea for them.

"A-ah, thank you so much for your kindness and  hospitality." Y/n bowed sipping the tea she gave her.

"Kambe, hows your job? I hope your not causing to much trouble for your co workers."

"It alright... Its... Nothing special." Kambe said little hesitant, making them all look at him.

"This boy was spoiled growing up. I hope he didn't cause you too much trouble." Y/n smiled at her.

"Not at all. Daisuke san has been very helpful. However, when it comes to money, he thinks differently from the rest of us. So he always creates chaos at work." Y/n said knowing Daisuke giving her a glance but she just shrugged him off.

"Daisuke. Dont not make things difficult for your colleagues." Daisuke immidiatley said yes.

"Daisuke san, Y/n san. If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?" Kukiko san asked.

"I'm 30 years old and Y/n is 26." Kato answered.

"Then please, give Daisuke some guidance on both career and life. Y/n san please be friend with Daisuke, He doesnt really have friend and focuses on his works. Since the three of you are always together, please let him be your friends." The two look at her and smiled.

"We will do our best to turn him into a good cop!" Kato said smiling. Kambe's Grandmother gives Daisuke a look.

"Please dont hesitate to give me advice." Daisuke said clearly not taking it seriously.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm going to Nagoya tomorrow for business." Kato said as Daisuke san drives them back to the building.

"I'll be taking my day off tomorrow. I need to pay mother a visit." Y/n informed them who is on the back.

"Don't make things difficult for your colleagues." Kato teased Daisuke making him drive faster, cutting him off guard.

"O-oi!! You dont have to drive faster!"

"This is a private property." Daisuke said, continuing to drive faster.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙰𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Y/n got off the cab with her little brother named Tsuyoshi Nomura.

"Nomura, dont run like that. You'll bump into people." They stood infront of the door of their mother's room and goes inside.

"Okasa, we're here." She said ofcourse not expecting any replies from her. She puts down the fresh flowers on the vase and talks to the doctor.

"Doc, hows my mother? Is she getting okay?" Y/n asked.

"Her cancer cell has been multiplying faster than usually. I suggest to do chemotherapy. But it will cost alot." Y/n sigh but she had no choice but to say yes.

The chemotherapy cost 680,000 yen plus her unpaid bills for this year (6,221+ USD) yet her salary is just 480,000 yen (4,556 USD) which isnt even half of the hospital bills.

*Forgive me, i hate math so used google for it :>*

She goes to the bathroom thinking of what to do. Sighing heavily, she doesnt know what to do. She have to do three different work at the same time, even loosing time to spend with her brother.

Tears fell down to her face feeling helpless. She felt like every day gets harder and harder. She's started to get depress thinking of what to do with the bills. She stand up facing the mirror infront of her.

"I can do this... This is just a problem for now, i'll overcome this. Yes, i will overcome this." She slap her face smiling at her self in the mirror determined. Taking a deep breath she goes outside to go back to her mother room.

Just right after she left the restroom, she bump into a man who didnt see her. "Ouch... Hey watch where your goi- Daisuke?" Daisuke look at her not saying anything.

"Why are you here? Are you following me?!" Daisuke nods at her cutting her off guard by his straightforwardness, gosh thats a long word.

"Why? How do you even know my- oh yeah you already know." The girl sigh in frustration shrugging him off going to back to the cashier.

"Im here to pay the bills . Can i pay the bills for my mother's chemotherapy first?" The cashier nodded at her and gets her money counting it as she types something on the computer.

"Ms. Y/n the deadline for you mother's hospital bill will be on the next 2 months. Please pay them before the deadline." The woman gave her the recipient.

Y/n goes to her mother's room looking at the papers not knowing Daisuke is still following her like a lost puppy.

"H-hey! Why are you still following me? Stop it, its creepy." She stops her tracks on her mother's room door.

"Look i've got soo many problems today. It would be a great help if you leave me alo-"

"I could help you with your mother's hospital bills."

"W-what are you talking about? I dont need your money. If i want money then i'll work for it so stop it."  She was about to go inside but Daisuke grabs her hand.

"Then work for me" y/n look at him confused.

"Are you serious? Your not going to stop arent you?" Y/n look at him as if he's insane.

"You said if you want money then you'll work for it. Work for me then, its simple as it is." If Daisuke is honest, he mostly want to do this to get close to close to her... Plus help her ofcourse.

"And what kind of work do want me to do?" Y/n said crossing her hands.

"Be my secretary." Y/n stared at him blankly.

'is he dumb? After all the time we've been together havent he realise that i despite him? Or he's really just a stupid person?"

"𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

"𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮" 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚.

'I'd rather work anywhere else rather than that man. Fuck i sound so stupid. Why does my heart keeps doing that everytime im near him? Maybe because i despite him.... Yeah... Yeah i despite him, Thats that! Its not like i like him-... Fuck what im i thinking? I need to stop.'

She sigh and sat on the couch beside her brother who fell asleep.

"Tsk that guy..." With that, she fell asleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Nomura wake up. We need to leave" Y/n shook her little brother and smiled.

"Lets go home?" The little boy nodded at her, saying goodbye to their mother before leaving.

The two of them goes to the train station, waiting for their train.

"Emergency Alert, We are going to lock down the Shinkansen platform. All passengers are advised to leave as soon as possible." The man from the speaker said. Y/n's little brother look at her worried.

"Dont worry we'll be safe." She patted his head and head towards the center of the train station.

She goes to the guard who's informing everyone to leave asking him what happend.

"Sorry maam. You have to leave." Y/n shows her police id and badge asking him again what happend.

"I heard there is a hostage situation. Right in that train over there." The guard said pointing over the train he mention as Y/n Thank him.

"Oi oi, whats happening?" "Could this be why Shinkansen is closed?" "ChainTube is having a 10 million views event. The winner gets 100 million yen." "This must be it!"

People around the station said.

"Oh? Y/n?" She turn around and saw Kato coming from the station.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Oh me and my brother are just going home from the hospital, until this." Y/n said.

"A boy took a woman hostage. Its the boy who i was sitting beside the train earlier." Kato said, felt bad for the boy.

"Are you working hard, Inspector Kato?" A man who wears a suit with black glasses said.

"Daisuke? Your still following me?!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Just Drive..." Y/n said. The 4 of them, including her little brother are inside Kambe's car.

"I thought now would be a good time for the two of you to guide me." Y/n and Her brother chuckle at him.

"Your such a lame dude." Her little brother said, clearly got his attitude from her sister.

"Pffft even my brother finds you la-" before Y/n could even finish her sentence, Daisuke started to drive fast making the three other passenger dizzy.

"Hey!! We got a kind here you know?!"

"HEUSC, play the investigation headquarter's audio." Kambe said ignoring what Kato just said now.

"The suspect has a pistol. A woman is sprawled out on the floor. It's highly likely that she's killed by the suspect." Hoshiro said from the audio.

"What does he want?" A man asked.

"Still unknown. He seems mentally unstable." Hoshiro replied.

"Deploy SAT on potential sniping spots." The man said.

"Wait, does that mean..?"

"Pull over. I said pull over!" Kato said making Daisuke stops the car on the side of the road.

"He is not that kind of person. He won't kill anyone." Kato said sadly.

Daisuke looks at him and Y/n from the mirror.

"Gear up quickly." Daisuke said with the hidden drawer opening up on Kato's seat.

"Woaah!!! Thats so cool!" Her brother said in awe.

"Hey, what about me?" Y/n asked.

"You'll be staying here with your brother." Y/n looks at him and nodded.

"Lets go." The two of use some sort of ropes to pull them up to the train tracks.

"Nii san, Do you get to do that too at your work?" Her brother asked looking at the two men in awe until Kato failed to act cool making him laugh

"Well, sometimes."

"Whaa!! When i grow up i want to be like them! Its soo cool!" Y/n chuckle at his enthusiastim.

She pulled out her phone and taps the app called ChainTube, searching for that boy's Live.

"Are you scared? You must be. It feels nice. Why don't you stay with me a little longer?" A familiar brown headed boy said as he points his gun to a woman's head.

"Okay, today's show is Shinkansen hostage situation! Please share this video!" The boy said optimistically.

"Im a cop. Lets talk."

"Did you see that, everybody? We have a cop here! Please introduce your self!" The brown headed boy turns his camera around, revealing Hoshino and a woman who is seems like unconscious.

"Hoshino!" Y/n exclaimed

"I'm Hoshino of the MPD. Can you please release a few hostage first?" Hoshino said as he takes few steps.

"Okay, stop! Take another step and she dies." The boy's masked fell off his face shocking Y/n.

"Yuichiro!?" Y/n knows who's that boy is. He works at the same partime job as her. They both have a member on their family that is hospitalised. She know he's not this kind of person and she needs to help him

"Nomura. Stay here at the car okay? Dont every go outside got that?" Her brother saluted her as a yes. She looks around the car, finding for the same rope that the two use to go up.

Finally after finding another one, she goes outside, giving her brother a dont-go-outside-okay? Look.

She trows the rope to one of the post, pulling herself up. Earning a praise from the kids who she didnt noticed.

"Kambe, Kato san!" Y/n shouted whispering.

"O-oi Y/n?! Why are you here? Its dangerous!" Kato asked her.

"I know that boy. His name is Yuichiro Saito. He's one of my co worker at a part time job im woking. He told me that he didnt have any money for his sister's hospital bills so that must be the reason why he's doing this. He won't kill anyone." Y/n said, looking worried.

"What do you want to do?" Kambe asked.

"I just want the kid to live... He's still young..." Kambe stands up, doing something with his watch.

"We currently have 8 minutes and 30 seconds of smoke. That's all the time we have to get it done."

"Smoke? What do you mean to get it done?" Kato asked.

"Double the compensation for all losses." Kambe said, talking to his AI butler, completely ignoring Kato.

𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Suddenly, a jets of gas *i dont know what it called* flew right infront of the train, preventing the SAT from seeing their surrounding.

"Verify the situation!" One of the men said as the three of them runs through them. Kambe cuts the window of the train with a laser, going in before them.

"Mr. Hoshino, your famous now! We have 4.5 million viewers, amazing!!" Yuichiro said happilly.

"Why are you doing this? What is it that you want?" Hoshiro asked.

"Exactly, what do i want? Everything has been successful so far." He replied.

"Kato can you hear me?" A man asked, Kato replied with a yes. Daisuke hands Y/n a spare ear piece since she doesnt have one.

"Someone released smoke outside so snipe shooting is called off. So now you'll have to shoot him. I'll take full responsibility." Y/n looks at Kato worried, knowing his past about guns.

'what should i do? Yuichiro isnt this kind of person... He's only doing this for his sister's sake, his still young to be arrested..' Suddenly, a man's bloodied body flashed in her mind.

'i cant let him do the same mistake that i did.'

"If I kill another one, will you be pissed off? What now? Gosh, we have five million viewers! Should I do it? Should I do it? This is the real performance!!!" Y/n couldn't take it anymore and grabs Daisuke's gun and opens the door by kicking it.

"Everybody, stay calm! Please stay where you are." Y/n said, looking directly at Yuichiro's shocked eyes.

"D-dont come closer... Or ill k-kill her!!" Yuichiro said shaking a bit.

"Yuichi... Is this what your sister really wants?" Y/n looks at him, calling him by his nickname.

"You know the mistakes i did in the past... Do you really want to do the same? It wouldnt do anything good to you, nor to your sister!" Y/n shouted trying to knock some sense out of him.

"Yuichi... You know how my life also works... Your not alone! If you want money then work hard for it! Dont go involving others and ruining your life! Its not fucking worth it!!" Y/n exclaimed as tears fell into her eyes.

This shocked the Yuichiro, Kambe, Kato and Hoshiro.

Y/n see's her self in Yuichiro. She felt like she's talking to her old self, trying to bring her old self back to her sense.

"Your doing this for the prize money...."

"Its none of your business!! Its, its my only hope!" Yuichiro exclaimed.

"No! Your, your sister's only hope! Doing this will only take your's and her hope! There's another way to solve this just please!" Y/n plead.

"The breakup concert starts in half an hour. We're not going to make it..." The old woman said, referring to their favorite band concert.

"Dont give up! Yokoitsu fan club is here!" Another old woman said firing up the other women.

"Yoshoi, Yoshoi" the old women said repeatedly as they come close to Yuichiro angrily. Y/n hides  through them, making a plan to apprehend him once he drops his guard.

"Don't come any closer. Do you want her to die?! Im serious!" He asked pointing his gun to the woman's head.

"Don't worry about me!! Go to the breakup concert now!!" The woman said, making the others cry.

"We won't forget what you've done for us!!"

"Please witness Yokoitsu's future for me." The woman cried.

"Yoshoi, Yoshoi"

"Yoshoi, Yoshoi!~" The womens attention goes to the familiar voices singing their favorite song.

"Its really them!!!" The women who was held hostage said happily, easily got out from Yuichiro's grip.

"Stop!" Kato said pointing his gun to Yuichiro shakingly.

"Don't come closer!!" Yuichiro pointed his gun to Daisuke who is not even concern about his gun.

"You're arrested for Unlawful Confinement Causing Injury." Kambe informed.

"I've almost made it... I'm so close to taking her to America." Yuichiro said looking at Y/n in a teary eyes.

"I will take care of your sister's surgery." Kambe said making Yuichiro doubt him. Yuichiro looks at Y/n for reassurance and Y/n nodded saying he could trust him.

He cries in defeat, lowering his gun as Daisuke gets the bullets out from it.

Y/n goes to him giving him a hug.

"You did the right thing surrendering before it gets worse" the young man snob on to her shoulders saying sorry.

Daisuke finish the job by hand cuffing him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kambe can i ask you something? How do you know that he wouldn't fire?" Y/n asked.

" "He won't kill anyone." Those were your words." Y/n looks at him as if her heart stop.

'he trust me?'

"Kam- Daisuke... Thank you for helping me... For helping us. I thought another young kid would turn out like me... Thank you Daisuke..."

Kambe stops his tracks and looks at her.

"I didnt do anything, your the one who knock his sense out. Your the one who should be proud of your self." Y/n looks at him, shock at his reply.

"I've decided to work with you. You wanted to help me right? I guess it wouldnt hurt to try and get some help from you. From now on, I, Y/n Tsuyoshi, will be your secretary!" Y/n smiled enthusiastically in which Daisuke smiled back.

"You should smile more. You look more handsome when smiling" Y/n said chuckling making Daisuke's heart skip beat.

Oh he wish this moment wouldn't end.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 32
๐ŸŒŠ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐• ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ž๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•’๐•š๐•œ๐•ช๐•ฆ๐•ฆ ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•ช โ„‚๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃโ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••_๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿฆ. ๐ŸŒŠ . ๐•Š๐•จ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ...
176K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
22K 474 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข