Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
PREERAN
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

The Sisterhood

2.4K 83 6
By Puvashneem

** Scene starts from Preeta, Shristi,Rakhi aunty, Mahesh uncle and Arora Dadi arriving at the Arora mansion.

RM -Rakhi Ma
Pre- Preeta
Shri-Shristi
AD- Arora Dadi
Pra/ PD-  Pragya/ Pragya Di
AB- Abhi
DD- Disha Di
J- Janki aunty
PU- Purab
BU- Bulbul

The car stopped and everyone got out. Shri rushed to the door, excited to see her Didi, while Pragya, Bulbul and Disha rushed to open the door,  Preeta was helped Rakhima with Mahesh uncle. And Abhi and Purab were watching the partners excitement to their Saalis

Pra: "My Lambu behn", pragya hugged Shristi tight on tiptoes.

DD/Bu: " Haan, haan,  save some love for us to Choti" , they squealed.

Rakhima and Arora dadi watched how the sisters hugged in excitement, it wasnt hard to see that amongst these 5 beautiful sisters there was alot of love and emotion. 

AB and PU came to AD and RM and took their blessings.

AB: "My rockstar Dadi, its been so long, Did you bring our cough syrup", Abhi whispered to AD.

AD: Abhi beta, I have to bring our cough syrup, I get to celebrate with me two favourite Damads.

AB and PU chuckled.  Pragya, Disha and Bulbul came foward to take blessings and hug Dadi. Before  they all went inside to the living room.
They showed Rakhi ma a room in which she could settle Mahesh uncle .

Dadis room

While the 5 sisters  and the jijus went to the living room

Pra: Preeta, you were crying on the phone please tell me what happened from the start. We are all here now, you dont have to be afraid.

AB: Yes Saali Sahiba tell me who I need to bring into line. 

Pree: Di, Preeta told her sisters and brother in laws about Karan and her friendship, her relationship with the Luthras, how Sherlyn was tricking them and she created misunderstandings between the Aroras and the Luthras, about Sherlyns pregnancy and deception and how Karan married her under the Shera and left her on the roadside and how he refused to acknowledge their marriage, about his engagement to Mahira, How the two witches with Sherlyns boyfriend plotted against her and tried to kill her, about how she overheard them making plans to kill Mahesh papa after the wedding and how to save him she married Karan again under the veil and how when their mother heard how she suffered a heart attack. Preeta was in tears 😭😭😭, so were her  sisters and Rakhi ma who was silently standing at the door listening to how much this child she took as her own daughter had suffered just to save her family, while Abhi and Purab were in a rage as too how anyone would dare to do this much to their sister in law and think that they can get away with it.

DD: So much happened and you didnt call us once, Preeta, we love you ,we would have fought with you and for you.

Bulbul: Yes Preeta Di, those witches were taking advantage because you have a soft heart.

Pra: No worries, Now we know and we will bring the truth out. Pragya held her sister close, passing her strength to her in that hug assuring her that she wasnt alone and that her Di will fight for her.

RM: Preeta puttar, I am so sorry my child, you tried to tell us so many times and because of  my family you had to go through this alone, all because my stupid son is blinded by rage and being Manipulated by that witch and Kareena. 😭😭😭😭 But now we are here, not just your sisters and brother in law but your in laws too are with you. 
RM hugged preeta and all the sisters and left to be with Mahesh.

AB: Karan Luthra who the hell does he think he is, his fame blinds him, he thinks he can just get away with everything. We are here now Pree, we will teach him a good lesson.

Pu: Haan Pree di, you don't take any tension.

At that time Sammy called Shristi to tell her how they arranged Karans marriage at the nearby temple the next morning, which left everyone in a rage and Preeta numb.

Preetas POV(mind)

Was our friendship so weak, those vows around the holy fire, not once but twice, did they mean nothing. How can someone say he cares for me but behave in this manner.

Pra: Enough is enough, tomorrow we will go to stop that wedding.

AB: Set the mandap on fire...

BU: Jiju you set the fire, I will push the witches into it. Like The witches of Salem. 😂😂

Shri: Haan Di, those chudails, what kind of woman are they.

DD: Exactly, lets go and show them what the Arora sisters are made off.

Pra/ Pu: There!!! all the Saalis and there Jiju ready to make Damaka. 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

They all laughed. Then discussed the plan and we to bed. 

Preetas room

Dishas room

Shristi room

Meanwhile in Abhigyas room.

AB: Fuggy, don't worry baba, shes with us now we will take care of her.

Pra: I know Suniye, but Ma 😭😭😭😭

AB: taking her into his arms

AB: Fuggy, Hum hain na, and now all her daughters are together to take care of her and her favorite rockstar damad. It will be okay she will get better soon. She will be home tomorrow and the nurse will come as well. And he kissed her forehead 😍😍

Pragya stood in her husbands arms ,here she felt safe, here she found the strength to overcome anything, as long as they are together. It will be okay. They both lay on the bed and fell asleep in each others embrace. 

PURBULS ROOM

BU: Purab, Ma will be okay na? 🥺

PU: Ha, Bulbul, she will be fine. Just see how quickly she will be cooking and feeding us.

BU: Pragya Di and Preeta Di have to go through so much, Why Purab ? My two sisters they never hurt anyone. Its so unfair.

PU: Bul, they are facing tests for their love, they are both very strong woman, who are pure hearted and God will always take them through it, you know how they say He gives the toughest battles to his toughest soliders, in the same way. We just need to stand with them and support them.

Bu: Ha Puru, Goodnight my love 😘

Pu: Goodnight.

Preetas room:

Di: Pree baby are you okay?

Pree: Ha Di, Im okay. Just a bit tired. Its been a very long day.

Shri: Di, tomorrow the sun will shine, after every storm the sun is sure to shine.

DD: Ha Choti is right baba, and now you are not alone, we are all here.

The 3 sisters hugged each other close and fell asleep in that position. 

"These sisters who were raised apart but found solace and hope when brought together. Who now have because they know together they will overcome  all their struggles, sometimes all it takes is the strength we borrow from those near and dear to us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 387 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
46.7K 2.5K 22
This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track...
1.3K 96 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
24.1K 1.7K 46
Thread 2 of the previous story