Love Me Like I Do

By IngoAP

After the meeting with management, I walked through the door and was met with four curious faces. "What di... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Update tonight
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
hola
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five

twenty-six

590 27 6
By IngoAP

Normani's P.O.V.

"Normani, your phone is ringing!" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Who is it?!"

"Anna!"

"Answer it, I'm coming!" I yelled back, put on my top and started towards her.

"You're not Normani!" A loud voice said.

"And you're not Anna." I heard my mom's voice when I approached her, her eyes showing confusion.

"What?" I muttered and looked over her shoulder. A blonde with a vaguely familiar face was staring at the phone. She grinned when she saw me.

"There she is! Hi!" She had a slight accent, like Anna, but it was different. Anna's was endearing and came out with the strangest words, but it was sexy somehow.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Who's that?" My mom asked me.

"Anna's best friend." I said. Her name was Ísold. When I told Anna that I'd never remember it, she told me to think of Tristan and Iseult. So now I always knew.

Suddenly there was loud banging and some muffled yelling. Ísold said something I couldn't understand, then groaned, then I heard a door open and there was loud music and voices. Then I heard Anna's voice, saying something, then a door shut and everything got quieter. They seemed to argue a little then the phone was grabbed and Anna's face appeared.

She was smiling widely but then her smile fell and her eyes peered a little. I felt my mouth go a little dry at the sight of her.

"Hi Anna, it's nice to see you." My mom said and smiled.

"Hi." She simply said and I furrowed my brow.

"Hi." I said too and smiled.

"Hi." She said again.

"Isn't it late for you?" My mom asked her. "What are you up to?"

Anna was still just staring at the phone. "Uhm." She then said and her friend laughed loudly beside her. I took my phone out of my mom's hand and started walking away as Anna said something.

I smiled as she laughed and walked into my bedroom, jumping on my bed. Anna seemed to focus back on the phone when I did that.

"Are you alone?" She asked.

"Yup." I smiled. "Why?"

She then pulled the phone close to her face. "Normani." She whispered, but I heard it loudly because her mouth was just beside the receiver. "I'm super drunk right now." Then she giggled and I laughed.

"Oh my god." I shook my head. "Of course you are."

"What do you mean of course?" She giggled again and it was then when I noticed she was slurring a bit. That or her accent had gotten more intense during the couple days she was there.

"It's your first weekend back right?" I smiled. "So I'm just waiting for you to post another picture with your ass out."

"Oh!" Anna's eyes got wide and she gasped as she just realized something. "Hang on." She handed Ísold the phone and shuffled around.

"So Normani, excited to experience Iceland? Experience the party scene?" Ísold said and wiggled her eyebrows. She then laughed loudly and the phone lowered slightly. She was looking at something off camera and her lower lip was caught between her teeth.

Then they started speaking Icelandic again and I only caught a few words. Most of them were fuck and then come on.

"I'm like super confused right now." I spoke and that seemed to catch their attention.

"Normani, look!" I heard Anna's voice.

"Hold on, she wants you to see her ass." Ísold muttered and then the camera turned around.

Anna was wearing leather pants and a black bodysuit but that was pulled up and her pants were pulled down to right under her butt, pushing it up and making it look good. Really good.

My mouth opened slightly for a moment but then shut again. "Looks good." I laughed. "Want me to show mom?"

Anna then gasped again and grabbed her phone out of Ísolds hands and turned the camera so I could see her face. "No. Do you know how hard it was to act like I wasn't shitfaced."

I laughed again.

She then got the same look on her face as Ísold got before. Her lip between her teeth. "You look good though, where are you going?"

"Off to an old friend's house." I smiled. "Just a small get together."

"Mhm." She smirked. "You're gonna get druuunk." She sang.

I laughed. "Shut up."

"I want to see drunk Normani." She then said. She set the phone down, probably below a mirror, seeing how she was looking in front of her, fixing her outfit. She was tucking everything back in place, zipping the pants back up and fixing her top. The neckline reached down below her boobs, to the top of her stomach and there was a strap of fabric holding it together.

She looked hot.

I saw Ísold stand up from the floor and walk over to Anna, standing behind her. She put her arms around her and grabbed the cloth over her chest, moving it, trying to put it in its place. Anna didn't seem bothered by it though. She just fiddled with her hair and put her fingers under her eyes to fix any mascara droppings. Then Ísold squeezed Anna's chest before she let go and they laughed.

"If I would get drunk tonight I would definitely not get anywhere near the level you're at now." I said and Anna smiled, still fixing her outfit. Then she reached forward and grabbed a cup, taking a sip.

"Normani Kordei, is that a challenge?" She bit the rim of the plastic cup.

"What?" I laughed and furrowed my brows. "No? That doesn't even make sense."

She just kept biting the rim and stared intently at the phone, swaying slightly. Then Ísold said something and left. Anna's lip tugged up in a small smile then went back to normal.

"Anna?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

She blinked and let go of the cup. "Hi." She giggled. "How are the girls?"

"They're fine." I smiled. "Have you talked to them at all?"

She shrugged. "Barely. Dinah, Lauren and Camila a little."

"Yeah, Ally kind of goes awol when she's at home." I chuckled.

"I miss you guys." She then sighed and pouted and leant forward on the counter.

"But you're happy to be home right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded and took another sip. "It's weird. I was just so used to being with you all the time and now I'm just not, yaknow?"

"Hang on." I then told her. I found the girls' contacts and called them up. Dinah was the first to answer, her face coming up on the screen. There was a lot of commotion on her end.

"Dinah!" Anna grinned. Then Camila's face popped up. "Mila!"

"Anna!" They mocked her in sync. Then Lauren's face came up. She looked kind of like Anna.

"Anna's drunk." I told them when it was clear Ally wasn't going to join us.

Anna gasped. "Don't expose me like that."

I just grinned and the girls laughed. "I'm getting there." Lauren smiled and raised a bottle. Anna raised her glass, with a drunk grin on her face.

The door opened from behind Anna and Ísold walked in again, this time with two shot glasses in her hands and two slices of lime balancing on the top of her hand.

"Oh, this will be good." Dinah said as Ísold held one out to Anna.

Anna groaned slightly as she took the shot glass in her hand. Ísold just smirked and held out one of her hands between them. Then they clinked the glasses together, licked Ísold's hand, downed the shot then sucked on the lime. Anna had a grimace on her face.

"Ugh, I hate tequila." Anna shivered and gulped slightly while the other girl just laughed.

"Oh, more people." Ísold said as she noticed the phone. "I'm Ísold. The better half." She smirked. Anna was standing beside her, one hand leaning on the counter and the other on her chest. She looked unfocused, staring at something that wasn't there.

"Nice to meet you." Lauren smirked too. "So is this like a regular thing you do?"

"Oh, yeah." Ísold nodded. "We love our alcohol. Don't we Anna?" She nudged Anna with her elbow. And it was then that Anna turned around and disappeared from the frame. The only thing we could hear was her throwing up.

Ísold laughed and Lauren and Dinah did too. But it seemed like Camila and I were the only ones concerned. Ísold moved back slightly and you could see her holding Anna's hair away from her face.

"Is she okay?" Camila asked.

"Uhm, yup." Ísold answered. "It isn't really a party without Anna throwing up."

"Fuck you." I hear Anna say before she threw up again. Ísold just laughed.

"I want to be on her level tonight." Lauren said.

"No Lo." Camila said.

"What Camz? I want to try it." Lauren said and Camila rolled her eyes.

"You hate throwing up." She said matter of factly.

"Shut up." Lauren just retorted.

Anna wasn't throwing up anymore but I could hear groans come from her and some pained whines. Ísold said something in Icelandic and she grabbed Anna's now empty glass and put some water in before handing it to her.

"I don't think she's okay." Dinah then said.

"She'll be fine." Ísold waved her hand. Then Anna threw up again. Ísold groaned and held Anna's hair back again.

Minutes passed until Ísold grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her up. Anna kind of slumped against her and Ísold groaned again as she wrapped her arm around her waist.

"Nope, definitely not okay." Camila said and I bit my lip. I really just wanted to hug her right then. Her eyes were almost closed and her head was resting on Ísold's shoulder.

"Anna?" I spoke and she raised her head slightly and hummed.

"She usually keeps going, she just drank too much too fast." Ísold wrapped her arm around Anna's waist to steady her. "I should get her home."

"Dude, she's out." Lauren laughed as Anna's eyes closed.

There came a light "fuck" out of Ísold's mouth and she slapped Anna's cheek lightly. She called someone and soon, the door opened and two girls stepped inside. They started saying something we couldn't understand.

"Hey!" Dinah yelled and their attention fell on the phone. "Can you guys teach me how to curse in Icelandic?"

"Oh my god." One of them said. "Fifth Harmony."

Then Ísold grabbed their attention by saying something like help me. One of them helped her with Anna, wrapping one of her arms around her. Ísold mumbled something and Anna moved her head slowly in a nod.

"Okay, we're taking her home." Ísold said to us.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I said.

"Still want to be on her level Lo?" Camila asked and Lauren rolled her eyes.

The other girl had grabbed Anna's phone and handed it to Ísold. "It was nice meeting you and all but..." She chuckled.

"Yeah, just please get her home safe." I bit down on my lip.

"I live like two houses from here, she'll be okay." Ísold smiled.

"Yeah Mani, she'll be okay." Dinah smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"She's just drunk, the worst think that'll happen is that she wakes up hungover tomorrow." Lauren said and took a sip off her drink.

"True." Ísold laughed and Anna groaned. "Okay, bye."

"Bye." We said in unison. Then Anna's window closed.

I sighed.

"Oh my god, Mani, she will be okay, she's just drunk." Lauren said, sounding exasperated.

"I know that!" I rolled my eyes. "It would just be nice to see her conscious."

We talked for a little while, until I had to go to meet my friends. They asked me what I had been up to and obviously we talked about Anna and I couldn't stop thinking about her all night. And with the alcohol in my body only made it worse. My stomach was twisting all night and I was worried.

It wasn't until the day after, when I woke up, that I checked my phone and saw that Anna had sent me a picture of her, sitting on the bathroom floor, next to the toilet, with her glasses and her hair in a messy bun, a pout on her lips. And when I saw that face, my worries went away.

And it'd only be a week until I could see that face in person.

----

not proof read, kinda a filler, hope you enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
194K 6.1K 27
It was a dance competition with my dance partner where I saw them. Yes Them. And if your wondering who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Fifth Har...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
181K 5.3K 24
Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordinary best friends ever since elementary...