Arora Sisters Bhagya

By Puvashneem

Based on story line from Kumkum Bhagya and Kundali Bhagya but with a few twists and turns and in my own way... More

Character Introduction
Abhigya History
The Sisterhood
The Sister Jiju Act
SHERLYN PRITHVI MALHOTRA MALIK
Mending Fences
Growing Bonds and.... 😮😮😮
The Directors and The Baby
New Entry & Awakening...
Mysteries...
Cat and Mouse
Destination...
The Game begins
Chapter 15
Exposed
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Sticky situation...
Meet the Khannas
Apologies
Wedding Preparations
Pampering.
Honeymoon Diaries.
Some people never learn
Aaliya Mehra Thakkur
The proposal.
Stranger in Their midsts
Patriarch
The Return
Fuggys babyshower
Unresolved.
Sherlyn Khurrana Good or Bad...
There is strength in Unity
Planting the seed of Doubt
Downfall

PREERAN

2.6K 108 2
By Puvashneem

***So this Karan and Preetas story will start from when Kareena Bua throws Preeta out of the house after she married Karan in the place of Mahira 👹👹
Shristi and Preeta go back home To Sarla mas house.

They knock at the door and Janki aunty opens and is shocked to see Preeta in bridal lengha, Sarla comea from the back and questions them.

Sarla: Whats going on, Preeta, why are you dressed like a bride?

Preeta looked down with tears, unable to answer her mother.

Shristi; Ma, Di got married to Karan sir again. Shristi explained everything that happened at the Luthra mansion and how Kareena threw Preeta out of the house.

Sarla: Why Preeta? Why do you keep trying to save those people who only disrespect you... crying she suddenly started gasping for breath and was collapsing while Shristi, Preeta and Janki grabbed her before she fell to the floor.

Unable to understand what was happening, they quickly rushed Sarla ma to the hospital. When they reached Sarla was rushed into the ICU, while Preeta fell to the ground crying.
As they saw a nurse rush out the ICU, they all went to her

Pre: Nurse, hows my mother ? What happened to her? Is she okay.

Shr: Di, shant, give her a chance to respond,  Tell us sister.

Nurse: Your mother had a heart attack and is very serious, right now the Dr is treating her, please i have to get the meds.

The nurse rushed off.

Pre: Shristi, its all my fault,  While trying to help the Luthras save their father, I put my mother in the hospital, how much more am I going to let them take from me, when I know Karan always misunderstands me, I was afraid for Mahesh Uncle, she sobbed. Why Shristi?

Shristi: Di, control yourself . She put her sister on the seat and went and fetched water and fed her forcefully. Janki Aunty, please sit with Di.

She walked into a corner and called Sameer.

Sameer: Shristi, where are you ? Is Bhabi okay, i tried to come after you but Bua stopped me, Shri say something why are you quiet?

Shri: Sammy... Mumma😭😭😭😭😭

Sammy: Shri, please tell me what happened to Sarla aunty.

Shristi explained to Sammy how they told their mother everything and she had a heart attack and they were now in city hospital.

Sammy: Shri, be strong, I will be there shortly.

Rishabh was passing Sammys room when he overheard and walked in and asked what happened.

The two brothers left to City hospital.

Shristi returned to her sister who was crying constantly and blaming herself for her mothers condition.

Shri wondered why her sister was the one who had to suffer the pain, when she was a good person who always thought of the well being of others, the tears running down her face, she prayed for strength to help her sister through this and for her mother to get well.

Sammy and Rishabh rushed into the hospital amd questioned the receptionist about Sarla Arora and they were sent towards the ICU.

As they approached Sammy rushed to Shri and took her into his arms to offer comfort. While Rishabh stood and watched the woman he loves, his friend and also his sister in law, he was so disappointed in his brothers actions right now and in himself for not fighting for Preetas rights. He went towards her, she looked at him broken, the girl who was always spreading love and cheer, it pained him to see her this way and he just hugged her.

Pre: Rishabhji, this is my fault, I am the reason that my mother is in hospital. I know your family has no belief in me, but honestly Rishabhji I only sat under the veil and married Karan because I heard Mahira plotting to kill Mahesh uncle after the wedding. I couldn't let that happen he is like my own father. She broke down crying.

Rishabhs POV(mind voice)
I dont know what to believe or who to believe but I know that there must have been an important reason behind Preetajis actions, her mother is fighting for her life its not possible that she can think of a lie in this situation. I have to find out the truth.

The doctor and nurse came out of the ICU, from the look on their faces the news was not good. They all rushed to them.

Shri/Pre: Dr, hows my mother, is she going to be okay, why are you quiet.

Dr: Ms Arora, your mother had a very serious heart attack and a stroke, we tried everything we could but she went into a coma. I am really sorry. I have to arrange for some treatments, please excuse me.

The dr and nurse left, while Preeta and Shristi held each other and cried 😭😭😭😭.

Pree: Shri, Ma, this is my fault, I caused my mothers heart attack. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shri: Di , control yourself, we have to be strong and bring mumma out of this. Just please stay calm while we look for solutions.

Rishabh and Sammy watched the two sisters with broken hearts, they also felt guilty as this problem was caused by the actions of their family. They had no words to offer comfort, all they could do was stand by. Rishabhs phone rang and he walked away to answer it.

Rish: Hello Mom.

Rakhi: Rishabh beta kaha thi tum ?

RIsh: Mom, we are City Hospital with Preetaji and Shristi.

Rakhi: Why, whats wrong with Preeta? Is she okay? Wait I will come.  She spoke fast with sobs.

Rish: No mom. He explained everything to his mother about Sarla aunty and what happened.

Rakhi: Beta, this problem is because of Karan, I dont understand whats wrong with him , he acts with anger and without thought.

Rish: I know Mom. I will be home in a while and we will talk.

Rakhi: Okay beta. Be careful.

He returned to Shri, Sammy and Preeta just as the Dr approached them.

Dr: Ms Arora, we have done all we can for your Mom now, Im afraid all we can do now is pray, at the moment you can go in a visit with her. If you like you can arrange care for her and take her home but for tonight she will need to stay here.

Pre: Thank you Dr.

Shristi, Sameer,Rishabh, Preeta and Janki went into Sarlas room. She was surrounded by machines which were helping her breathe, Shristi and Preeta went to her in tears begging her to wake up, but there was no response, all they could do was pray for her to get better soon.

They all came out.

Pre: Janki aunty you stay here with Ma today, Shri and I will go home and talk to Dadi, and I will Di and tell her everything then we can arrange for Mas treatment. 

Janki: okay Puttar. You go. I will call if there is any changes.

Rishabh insisted on dropping them home and the 4 left to the Arora house.

They bid goodbye, Shri and Preeta went inside with heavy hearts.

LUTHRA HOUSE

Sammy and Rishabh entered the Luthra house and everyone was gathered in the living room. 

Kareena Bua: can you believe that middle class Preeta Arora, how dare she sit in Mahira 👹 place. So cheap.

Ramona: my poor daughter just look at her condition, what will happen to her now.

Kareena Bua: dont worry Ramona tomorrow we will get Karan and Mahira married.

Mahira👹 and Sherlyn👻 smirked.

Rish: Bua what are you saying, Karan is married to Preeta, not once but twice.

KB : yes but no one acknowledges the marriages.

Rakhi: Didi, marriage isnt a joke, Karan and Preeta are husband and wife.

KB: please Bhabi, that Middle class cant be this family's Bahu. Tomorrow we will get Karan and 👹 married in the temple. No one will know that it was Preeta who married Karan today.

Karan: Bua is right Mom. I will get married tomorrow.  Karan just walked downstairs. 

Rish: KARAN, do you think marriage is some sort of game.

Karan: Bhai, this is my final decision and no one can change my mind.

Rakhi: Karan, Im your mother and Rishabh is your big brother, so our advice is not important.

Karan: please mom, you and bhai always take Preetas side.

Rakhi: fine if thats your decision then I can see that since my husband is in a coma, my opinion and choices mean nothing in this house,  other people get to decide who is my bahu and who my son marries. I am taking my husband and we are leaving this house tonight. 

K Dadi. Rakhi , why are you overreacting. Dont take decisions just like that.

KBua: Haan Bhabi, why are you trying to emotionally blackmail Karan against marrying Mahira.

Rish: Excuse me. None of you have the right to speak to my mother like that.

Sherlyn: Rishabhji.

Rish: No Sherlyn, mom i will help you lets go.

Rakhi, Rish and Sammy left. While Kareena and her Chudail team starting discussing marriage arrangements.

After a while Rish,  Sammy and Rakhi returned with some bags and Mahesh uncle in a wheel chair. Without listening to anyone they left the house. As they got into the car.

Rakhi: Rish Beta, please take me to Preeta. We will stay with her from now.

Rish: Mom...

Rakhi: No son, today that childs mother is fighting for her life because of my son. I will stand with her and support her and  I know  Maheshji will support this decision. Preeta is not wrong, I just wish i was able to stand up against Kareena di and mummyji but its impossible when Karan lets me down. 

So Rishabh drove his parents to the Arora house.

Arora house:

Preeta and Shristi has already explained everything to Dadi. Then they called Pragya and Bulbul and explained what happened to their mother, not the marriage issues, Preeta felt it would be better if she spoke to her sisters together. Pragya di and Abhi Jiju were making arrangements with the hospital to move Ma to the Arora Mansion with a full time nurse.  A car was being sent for them at Arora house . All the sisters  will be staying together to ensure their Mom gets better. Then the door bell rang.

Shristi: Rishabhji, Rakhi aunty. Please come in.

Pree: Rakhi aunty ab ?

Rakhi: Ji Beta, I am very sorry for my sons behaviour and my family. Until you get your right, Maheshji and I will stay with you. We will help you take her of Sarlaji.

Pree: 😭😭 She ran and hugged her mother in law so grateful right now for the comfort of her motherly arms.

Pree: Rishabh ji, we will all be going to stay with my Pragya di, mummyji and papa will be there with us.  Di has sent cars to collect us. Whenever you wish to visit us. Please call.

Rish: Okay Preeta ji, All the best. You please be strong and take care,  you to Shristi.

Rishabh said Goodbye to his parents and went outside to the car. Sammy said Goodbye to his bhabi,chachi and chachu and went outside with Shri.

Sammy: Lambo you take care and dont take stress. Call me everyday. Please send me the address so i can visit. 

Shri: Haan Shorty. I will be okay. Now i have my sisters standing together and we will fight.

With that they all said Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
26K 887 17
This story is based on Track where Abhi get hit by a bullet and get mentally ill
25.2K 1.6K 22
two rockstar get married because of third person, they both making contract of thier marriage....
10.5K 951 8
A beautiful love story of abhigya.....