Green & Grey

By leiiii403

WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :)... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter ~ 2
Sequel

Chapter 9

185K 5.3K 15.1K
By leiiii403

*Edited

Layla

Someone's fist slammed into my face, causing me to stumble back and fall on my bottom.

I gasped and held in a cry, I looked up to see two girls standing over me.

One girl had medium length black hair and brown eyes, the girl who I think hit me had light, short, blonde hair and brown eyes.

I recognised the blonde girl, she was in my history class.

She's never been a nice person, always commenting rude things on other peoples business, and judging appearances.

Though I've never talked to her or associated with her in my life.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, whore." She sneered at me.

I looked up at her through blurry eyes and I felt blood trickling down my nose.

She squatted down to my level and hit me again with her fist, the rings on her fingers cutting into my skin.

Not holding it in I cried out in pain.

"Don't think you can walk around here, fucking every boy you lay eyes on." She said getting up and kicking me in the ribs.

I started coughing and hissed in pain.

"Especially...

She kneeled in front of my face and continued

Landon." She hissed his name at me.

"He's going to be mine, and I don't want to see your dirty little fingers on him again."

"And if I do, they'll be consequences." She whispered the last part.

One final shove with her foot to my head, making my head hit back against the toilet.

She strutted out, her friend behind her not saying a word.

I began to get dizzy, starting to see black dots through my teary eyes.

I managed to grab my phone that is now slightly cracked with my shaky blood-stained hands and opened it up.

I clicked the call button on his name.

The phone started dialling and I waited for him to answer while sobbing through the pain.

"Layla." His deep voice rang through my ears.

I sighed thankfully he answered.

"L-Landon, can y-you please,-

He cut me off.

"Where are you?" His deep voice now cold as ice.

"Bathroom," I responded and with that, he hung up.

I managed to move a bit so I could sit up but went back lying on the ground when I felt the throbbing in my head.

Not even 5 seconds later the door to the bathroom slammed open and I saw Landon's furious face.

If I wasn't almost about to pass out, then I would have been shitting bricks because of his expression.

His eyes searched for me and once he caught my eyes, his eyes widened slightly, he rushed over to me.

His face was seething in anger, but his eyes held worry.

"What the fuck, Layla." He cursed out taking in my state.

He crouched down to me, he brought his arm under my waist and the other under my legs.

He lifted me with ease in his arms.

I let out a whimper of pain as he lifted me, his eyes shot down to me instantly.

He kissed my forehead in comfort.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to help support myself.

I could feel the anger radiating off him, as he carried me out of the bathroom.

Slowly my eyes started to close as my throbbing head kept pounding.

As I was about to drift off to sleep I could hear deep voices surrounding me.

"Layla, baby you need to stay awake" His voice huskily said with gentleness.

"Fuck, Malik what happened," An unfamiliar voice said.

"The keys." His voice demanded coldly at the person.

And with that, I fell into a deep slumber.

*

I woke up feeling like absolute crap.

My body was aching in pain but my head is slightly better, though it was still sore.

I opened my eyes and immediately shut them back closed due to the light.

Once I adjusted my eyes I looked around to see I was in my room.

And then suddenly everything came crashing back down to me on what happened.

Did I really get beat up by a girl?

Yes. Yes, you did.

Why did she-

"Layla." A deep voice spoke that I knew all too well.

I sat up as fast as Usain Bolt, which caused me to moan in pain.

His eyes were staring at me intensely, as I saw him sitting down on my desk chair.

He was leaned back with his legs spread out, his black hair falling onto his eyes while the moonlight shone on him.

"Landon," I say softly my own voice raspy.

He gets up and makes his way over to me, sitting himself down on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you," I say to him looking down at my hands.

He's silent, so I look up and saw him looking deeply into my eyes.

I stared into his silver eyes, glowing from the moonlight contrasting onto his face.

His skin glowing, his high cheekbones looking defined and his lips looking luscious.

He stared down at me and spoke.

"She's gone." His deep voice said darkly.

I look at him confused.

"What do you mean? Who?" I ask confused.

He looks down at me his jaw clenching.

"The girl," He says darkly.

Then it clicked. He was talking about the girl who beat me up.

Wait for what.

"Gone ?" I said curiously and a bit worried.

"I killed her. She won't hurt you again." He said coldly.

I looked at him in shock.

"Y-you k-killed her," I said in disbelief.

He stared at me emotionlessly.

I gulped and tried to control my breathing.

Why are you freaking out he told you he's in the Mafia plus you literally saw him shoot someone in the fricking head.

Being pulled out of my thoughts I found his hand lifting my chin.

I stared at him with blurry eyes.

He looked down at me but then opened his arms motioning for me to hug him.

Without hesitating, I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder.

His muscular arms wrapped around my waist hugging me closer to him.

I breathed in his scent that was filled with cologne and mint, instantly calming me.

His large hands grabbed my legs and pulled them around his waist so now I was straddling him.

I blushed even though he couldn't see it.

His face was buried in the crook of my neck his lips brushing over the skin on my neck, giving me instant chills.

I pulled my head back to face him and he did the same.

He stared at me emotionlessly.

"Don't be scared of me." He said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

His thumb moved gently across my cheek and brushed away an escaped tear.

He looked down staring deeply into my green eyes.

"I did it for you." He whispered huskily.

"Always for you, love" He continued while keeping eye contact with me.

He leaned his head down and kissed my cheek.

His hair brushing over my face lightly, his lips lingering for a few seconds before being removed.

I nodded not knowing how to find words to that.

I stayed in his arms for a while longer until my stomach decided to growl like a fucking dog.

I turned red and he just shook his head amused.

"Come." He says pulling me off him and standing.

I just nodded at him grabbing my phone and putting my shoes on.

I went to the bathroom quickly to check my appearance.

My cheekbone had a cut but it was healing slowly, Landon must have cleaned all my wounds.

My bloodied nose is now clean, under my right eye had a bruise starting to form.

I lifted my top and gasped as I saw bruises shadowed across my ribs.

I pulled it down sighing.

I turned and saw Landon leaning against the door frame watching me.

I looked down embarrassed.

I heard his footsteps coming towards me.

I looked up at him with slight tears in my eyes.

He looked down at me emotionlessly.

"Your beautiful Layla." His deep voice whispers to me.

I looked at him with a big smile.

He took out his hand and held it out for me and I took it.

We started walking downstairs and I took out my phone.

I looked at my phone and saw 10 missed calls from Eliot and 20 Missed calls from Violet.

"Shit," I said under my breath.

This made Landon turn around to look at me.

"I forgot to tell my friends," I said to him.

He shook his head.

"I took care of it." He says.

I just nodded and replied to them, letting them know I was fine.

We got in the car and he started driving.

It was pretty cold outside so he put the heat on.

It's currently 10pm, so the streets aren't that busy.

We make it to a diner and head inside.

He put his hand in mine leading me the way.

We made it to a booth and sat down.

He sat across from me while looking at me intensely.

I smiled at him and looked down at the menu.

Then a waitress came over, I looked up to see her looking down at Landon with lust filling her eyes.

I immediately start feeling uncomfortable.

"What can I get for you baby?" She said seductively while batting her eyelashes at him.

I bet she doesn't even know I exist right now.

He didn't pay attention to her, just continued to stare at me through his long eyelashes.

He nodded at me to order.

I looked up at her, only to see her still there looking at him like how I look at food.

I cleared my throat, making her attention turn towards me.

She looked over at me with a slight glare but quickly removed it staring blankly at me.

"Yes?" She says in a tone that says 'why are you interrupting me bitch'.

"Can I order?" I ask softly.

She rolled her eyes and took her notepad out.

"Can I get the two double cheeseburgers with fries please, and two vanilla milkshakes?" I ask, ordering for him too.

She wrote it down and said she'll be back with the food.

Not before taking another long glance at Landon.

I rolled my eyes at that, feeling jealous.

Jealous.

What the fuck.

I turned back to him to see him with a slight smirk across his lips and his eyes narrowed down at me through his hair.

I shook my head.

We stared at each other for a while until I came up with an idea.

"Can we play 20 questions ?" I asked hopefully.

He looked at me blankly before running a hand through his hair and nodding.

I smiled widely at him.

"Okay, I'll go first," I say.

"What's your favourite food?" I ask looking at him.

He scoffed at my questions and answered.

"Don't have one." He said seriously.

"Okay, since you didn't have an answer to that I get to ask again." I say smugly but smiling brightly at him innocently.

"That's not how it goes, love." He says looking at me through hooded eyes leaning back on his seat.

I was about to reply but the waitress came back with our food.

She placed the food and drinks down and bit her lip smiling down at Landon.

She leaned over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

This made him instantly snap his eyes from mine to hers.

He glared at her darkly.

"Do you need anything else?" She says scanning him up and down.

"No, leave." His voice came out cold.

She takes her hand off him and walks off.

I scoffed at the ridiculous walk she did, swinging her hips side to side.

I turned back to Landon to see him watching me.

I looked into his eyes that are now shining with amusement but his face remains blank.

I look down at the food, starving and start eating.

"Okay so, what about your parents ?" I asked curiously.

"Dead." He answers blankly looking at me.

I stopped midway grabbing the fries.

I looked in his eyes to find any sort of emotion, but nothing.

Does this guy ever feel anything?

I got up and sat next to him wrapping my arms around him.

"I would say 'sorry' but I know that doesn't do shit for anyone." I say mumbling while resting my head on his chest.

I pulled back to see him just staring at me blankly.

Feeling bold I kissed his cheek and walked back to my side and sipped my milkshake.

He just stared at me blankly, but his eyes were now lighter the black pupils shrinking.

I looked down at my burger and started eating it.

He hadn't touched his food so I told him to eat, he refused so I gave him a death glare.

After staring at him for ages he finally gave in and started eating his fries.

I shook my head at him.

"How did they die?" I asked him softly.

He just stared at me and then spoke.

"My mother died giving birth to me." He said and continued.

"Someone killed my father." He finished.

I nodded my head at him.

"Was your dad a part of the mafia too?" I said quietly.

"Yes. When he died his Mafia got handed to me." He said.

"How long ago was that?" I ask, now curious.

"Three years ago." He says.

I gasped quietly at how young he would have been to handle the Mafia, still, now he's young to handle it.

"You were so young." I point out quietly to myself.

"My father started training me at the age of 7." He says and continues,

"The first time I murdered someone was the age of 12. I didn't have a normal childhood like everyone's else, I was born into this Layla. It's just my lifestyle." He finishes staring at me with no emotion.

"That's horrible." I say shocked.

He shrugs like it's not a big deal.

It makes sense now why he's always serious and emotionless.

I continued eating my food.

"Okay, one more question." I say looking at him intensely.

He rolls his eyes but nods.

I smile brightly at him.

"What's your favourite colour?" I say as I stare into his eyes.

He stares into my eyes emotionlessly.

"Green." His deep voice says while looking into my eyes.

"Is there a specific Green or is it just any Green?" I ask curiously.

"Emerald." He says licking his lips while he stares down at me.

I smile at him softly with a blush on my cheeks, I look down and play with his ring on my finger.

"Your's?" He asks me.

I look up into his silver eyes that are shinning, I smile.

"Grey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 5.6K 34
"š‘Øš’š’… š’Šš’‡ š’•š’‰š’† š‘«š’†š’—š’Šš’ š’˜š’†š’“š’† š’•š’ š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’”š’†š’† š’šš’š’–, š’‰š’†'š’… š’Œš’Šš’”š’” š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’†š’šš’†š’” š’‚š’š’… š’“š’†š’‘š’†š’š’•." š‘©š’š’š’Œ 1 Copyright...
362K 7.3K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...
363K 12K 60
š–”š–¤š–³š–±š– š–øš– š–« š–²š–¤š–±š–Øš–¤š–² #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...