Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'*

22'

2.1K 118 20
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"I'm very appreciative of you, more than you know."

I smile down at Whistler, not used to having a friend like this beside me. He's been...major help, and the most support I've ever had.

"I'm happy to hear that. At least I can be of assistance for you in such a thing. It's more than the two of us, don't forget that." He reminds me as he shows me the paper. "Those vampires will be key in bringing down your father. The information we have...it shows that it's never been the vampires - it was him. They just tried saving their people."

I begin to witness him massaging his earlobe, and I chuckle. He does that a lot.

"You like to do that, huh?" I ask him, and he looks at me. That's when he catches on what I meant and smiled.

"Yeah, it helps me concentrate. Also helps relieves stress - not that I'm stressed. I think we all should have those kind of stress relievers, hmm?" He raises his eyebrow at me, waiting for a response.

I nod in agreement, watching him flip over the paper. Both sides were completely full of information we've gotten from two individuals. The one vampire I saved from here...Hendricks never speaks of anymore.

I wonder if it's because...he may have thought that beneficial to him. Since he's gone from here he can't possibly spill any information since he's back home... Wrong.

"It's just how we distribute and display this information, that's the thing." Whistler begins to whistle in thought, and I watch closely.

Coming a bit closer towards him, I try to read one of the vampire's statements. We happen to be quite close, but I was so comfortable with him as a friend that it didn't even hit me.

How close we were...

"Who is this Idris?"

I groan, turning around as I see Hendricks walk towards us. I glance down at Whistler and saw him have the note no longer in his hand, thank goodness he's swift.

"This is a friend."

"Oh, don't lie." He chuckles, rubbing my shoulder weirdly as he nodded over at him. "I get it. I'm happy you've moved on."

"What?" I began to sneer at him as he grabs Whistler's hand, and I suddenly see him bring his wrist towards his nose. Immediately I pull it back, disgusted by what he was doing. "He's just a friend, a good one nosy-ass."

"I bet. You know...this is perfect." He smiles at me and I didn't know what he didn't get about him not being with me!

Whistler looked uncomfortable, for sure. I was pissed off, for sure.

"How is this perfect? Please tell me so that I can be distracted from how annoyed I am of you." I growl at him and he snorts.

"You are becoming Head Alpha soon, and I see you always with...this 'friend'. There's no point in hiding it, I'm happy you've moved on. This will make it easier. You can get married and this will further increase the chances-."

"What the hell are you going on about?!" I shout at him now, becoming pissed.

Whistler and I were just here to get recounts from the captives here. We've gotten only two people who have taken up both sides of the paper. Now we meet this man.

We were so close to getting a third.

"You...marry him. He's an Omega, yes? Wait, don't answer because I can smell his pheromones - he is one. Forget all about that child with that heathen, Azriel. You could have a Hybrid child with him. If you marry him you could become Head Alpha in my stead. That'll...solve everything..." Hendricks starts to chuckle as if he was thinking of something else.

I didn't know...what he was trying to accomplish.

"What will it solve, huh?" I hiss, no longer letting him get away with his weird side comments.

"It'll solve my obsession...my need. You are a Hybrid...you can take over and produce Hybrid legacies. That is my obsession to be just like that. I'm so close...I want to have that power." He trembled and it just became concretized for me.

He is genuinely obsessed with Hybrids. I thought he was just doing this sick deed for himself to become immortal, but it's not that. He wants to be a Hybrid himself...he wants his offspring to be Hybrids.

That's all he can focus on.

Hybrids.

I see now.

"Whistler let's just admit now." I sigh, looking at him as he looked surprised. Except he caught on quickly as he sighs too.

"Okay, I just feel bad."

"Don't feel bad." I chuckle, wrapping my arm around his shoulder and letting my fingers massage his earlobe. I've seen him randomly doing this at times.

He'd massage it when he was doing something that involved concentration. I notice these things quite well. Even said so himself.

"He's someone I've been seeing for some time, but I want to keep it under wraps-."

"Don't! I insist! Marry him and then you can become Head Alpha! Y-You can start creating Hybrid children...that will be great." He smiles excitedly and I look at Whistler.

His eyes were uncertain too, but I nod.

"Isn't it a little rushed? I don't want you to regret having married me." He says that and I could tell he meant that genuinely.

I would truly...have to marry him. So would that mean I'd have to divorce him?

"I won't. We both know how this will end... I know what I am doing. I say we do it." I grab his hands, smiling at him as I glance at my father. "I'm marrying him, it's settled-."

"Yes!" Hendricks cried out in pure joy. His hands clasping together as he gasped for air. "I...I must start the preparations. This is what I have been waiting for! Finally!"

We watch him sprint away and we both sigh in relief. Whistler looked at me nervously, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sorry...that you were kind of just thrusted into this random idea of mine; but hear me out-."

"You marry me and I marry you, you become Head Alpha. There will be more power at your fingertips and it will be easier for you to get to him. I will help too, and when you get him...you can divorce me. That's the plan, right?" Whistler raises his eyebrow, causing me to nod. "Perfect. That's what I thought you were going with, but just had to make sure."

"You're so smart." I compliment him as we begin to leave now. "Where'd you hide the note so suddenly?"

"In my sleeve. I had no idea he was just going to...come up like that. Also...he is weirdly obsessed with Hybrids...so much so that he can't see what's going on." Whistler shook his head once we were outside.

"Yeah, and we're gonna take advantage of that." I smile at him, the both of us smiling because we both knew what we were after.

I took his hand, and he took mine. The both of us smiling from ear-to-ear because the plan was slowly falling into place.

"For all vampires, and for Azriel." Whistler states confidently.

"For Azriel, and all the vampires." I agree completely, the both of us still smiling.

I'm going to get Azriel and my unborn baby back.

Perfect.

I won't let you down Azriel. Not for one moment...I refuse for this to be taken for granted.

|_Azriel_

"I can't take it..." I whimper, yanking out the needle that fed me blood on a daily basis. Daddy whimpering sadly for me even though I was still upset with him.

"You have to take the dosage on a daily basis. If you do not the baby will begin to feed off of you-."

"I'm...I'm fine with that." I stammer, trying to catch my breath.

The pain was a lot to handle and the fact that I have been kept...practically locked up here against my will is insane. I can't see Idris, and I haven't seen Idris for months. The baby...I have a feeling he or she knows he's not around too.

Every time I think of him sadly...I feel more pain than ever before. When I bring up good memories the pain subsides tremendously. It's like the thought of him just calms the baby.

"You need to take the blood, I refuse for you to be killed by that baby! You wouldn't get rid of it...and I would never violate your rights. This was the next option, and you're not making it easy for me... This is killing me, seeing you this way. So gaunt and in pain-."

"Then let me see Idris." I beg him, and his sadness turns to anger.

"Never." He hissed, and suddenly Marise was in the room. I see him holding something behind his back whilst he whispered into daddy's ear.

I saw daddy's eyes widen, and then his golden eye diverted onto me. It flickered mockingly and I didn't...like that.

"Give it to him." He answers Marise, and suddenly I flinch when the needle is suddenly back in my arm. "Don't take that out again." He warns only to be gone a second later.

Right when I was going to rip it out again, I flinch when a black envelope is dropped onto my lap. My eyes a little heavy from exhaustion. It was hard to sleep...because I was worried whilst I slept they'd try something.

I don't want them killing my baby, and I feel like that's what will happen if I don't keep my guard up.

"What...what is this?" I grab the envelope, looking at Marise as he waited calmly. "What is it, I said."

"Open it." He insists without answering me. That only further intensified my frustration, but I opened it. As I did I didn't know what to expect.

This was...just a waste to me. I already feel like I'm in prison. My body is trying to kill my baby...and yet it's attacking itself as well because of the baby. I feel horrible, completely sick to my stomach.

The blood I am given on a daily basis is disgusting and I can't stand it. It's so hard...not to just throw it up. Except I force myself to take it despite the desire to gag and spit it out.

For Idris... This is our baby. It will all be worth it in the end. Vampire pregnancies don't last that long anyway, but since the baby is part werewolf I don't know...what that means for me.

My fingers grip a few photos in the envelope, and I pull them out. As I look I flinch to see Idris smiling alongside a man. They both looked happy even when they weren't looking at the camera.

Except the next photo was of Idris kissing his knuckles, a ring on his ring finger. Below it in bold writing: Idris Drexel, the Hybrid, lost son of our Head Alpha, has found his forever Mate.

I don't say anything.

I just look at it for some time. My eyes weren't on Idris though...all I saw was this small...loser. Made me sick...looking at him.

"He's...mine." I hiss, and I look at Marise. "When did you get these?"

"These were released a few days ago. The man is named Whistler-."

"I don't care about any other details... Tell me who this is...Whistler." I felt my heart tighten...but with anger. "He moved on...to this? What happened to getting us back, what the...what the..."

I gasp suddenly, this wave of emotion hitting me all at once. He was mine...I waited and suffered for him. This baby is killing me and I'm doing everything I can to keep him or her alive. Why is he doing this to me?!

Did he just forget all about our baby that easily? Did he let that...that man manipulate him into marriage?

"Azriel you have to let him go. He's clearly moved on, he does not care about you or that baby. All that he cares about is himself...he clearly realized that it wouldn't be easy. He gave up on you...this isn't love. Was this ever love to begin with?" Marise says, and I look at him. "That baby is destroying you all because you want to protect what you and him created. No one will judge you if you get rid of it, you still can. That thing shouldn't have to suffer all because that dog gave up so easily for someone who's clearly below you. What kind of Mate is that-?"

I found my hand around Marise's throat. Staring at him, I saw him look at me calmly...but...

"Has he lost his mind...he better let me go. I don't want to resort to violence against him, but..."

I heard his thoughts perfectly, and I grin. That's when I remove my hand from his neck. Seeing him nod at me, I immediately saw my eye in his vision begin to glow.

His whole body went stiff whilst looking at it and I...wanted him to suffer through what I went through. I pressed my hand to his face and shoved him back, seeing him stagger against the wall.

Yanking out all the needles, I glare at him as I transferred all the pain I've felt over to him. I could see him trying not to lose it because there were tears even streaming down his face.

I go to him, digging in his pockets for a key. Except I saw there wasn't one and glare at him again.

"Open the door." I hiss, and he shook his head. "Open the door!"

I looked at the pictures again, seeing this Whistler person and Idris... He should be beside me. After all I've suffered...

"You move on so quickly to that?!" I shriek, my hands trembling as I felt so much anger. "I let you bite me...it was supposed to be us against the world! Who is that?! Why are you doing this to me?!"

I grab Marise by the neck again, and I found myself...intensifying the pain he felt. He began to groan the more I let the pain grow and he just wasn't budging.

"Tell me..."

"So you can...what? You're going to do what in the state you're in?" He hisses sharply at me. Now I smile as I let my finger press to his heart, seeing his eyes widen.

I wasn't playing! Idris has crossed the line at this point. He chose someone completely different...Whistler is a downgrade! Why is he doing this to me?!

Marrying someone when you already have a Mate and child on the way, want to do that? I am not playing nice anymore!

"Azriel..." Marise shook his head, and I waited. He continued to stay silent as he seemed to be...pleading with me to not do this. Except what about when they stole me away from Idris?

They didn't accept my pleading! So why...should I accept his?

"Azriel please-."

"I'm waiting." I interrupt coldly, and his eyes widen. "I can wait...all day. The baby and I both can wait for as long as we want. I can either force it out of you or you can tell me willingly."

I see him look at me with so much fear within his eyes...it being so evident that he was frightened.

Oh well.

______________________😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.4K 35
"Is there a Annabella on there " "Yeah Boss but she aint your type , she is a fat one...." "She is my fucking type i want her ....How much? "25,000 "...
2.3M 64.8K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
34.3K 763 89
"What will we do with you?" I could feel them walk around the room no matter how much they tried tiptoing. "Anything you want daddy." I responded. I...
190K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...